Male HQ

Shame on gays who are obese and out of shape!

Guest Hate fat

Guest Hate fat

Isn't it embarrassing for gays who are not even as fit as women who have abs and fit bodies? They have nice biceps while you have pork trotters. Shame on you!

2 hours ago, Guest Hate fat said:

Isn't it embarrassing for gays who are not even as fit as women who have abs and fit bodies? They have nice biceps while you have pork trotters. Shame on you!

Thats why I love straight guys and not gays. Most gays are just cannot be borthered, lack fashion sense and just simply lazy.

Guest Funchub

Actually I am a bit ashamed of my body.. But instead of muscular.. I want to be slim like a woman, to suit me like the slut I am.. many guys prefers skinny guys.
My fantasy is dressing up as a women and have a few guys force themselves on me.

On 8/19/2018 at 11:44 AM, Guest Hate fat said:

This is quite uncalled for... If everyone is a hunk or muscular and just likes muscular, then those who likes either skinny or chubby dudes would be disappointed and will blame nature why there are no such types.

Not everyone likes purely muscular. Be fair.

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest chubisnice

I had sex with hot muscular guy and plain looking chub before

The hot muscular guy is insert his rod into me forcefully and started pumping me despite i felt pain and said stop. After he cum, he just walk out of the room. I felt like a used condom.

whereas the plain looking chub is gentle and lovely, keep asking about my feeling, make sure i'm really relax before he enter me.

Gays who are not well built nor good looking usually will make up their shortfall in their characters

Guest Masculine btm
On 8/19/2018 at 1:48 PM, bottom4top said:

Important is the feeling and fun enjoyment with the guy not their look and shape. A muscular hunk just cannot perform for what use?

That's what they always say about us muscular bottoms as bottom shaming. That's why I never let local gays know I'm bottom bc they're so kaypoh. I go HK, Taiwan and get fucked wo pressure is so much relaxing.

一种米养千种人. If it doesn’t work for you, politely decline and move on. What may  appear as acceptable on the surface but harbor ill thoughts about other people is the worst. At least with obese or out of shape, it is all out there to be seen. Your thoughts are not and is, perhaps, a type of false advertising. People may think you’re a decent person. 

Edited by Rice60640

Guest busybody
6 minutes ago, suckmegood said:

Body shaming.. Although times had changed and people are more educated, some things never change. 

nothing has changed...body shame, color shame, race shame..what else is new???

6 hours ago, LeanMature said:

As I become more lean and fat free through regular exercise and proper dieting, I tend to like guys with a bit of fat and belly. 

What was your taste b4? Were u slim or plump?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Mind Your Own Business

They don't have to live for you, do they?  They chose to enjoy, eat a lot and do less work all for themselves and I doubt they care what you think about them.because some of them probably is attached, happy-go-lucky or simply waiting for people who preferred them physically or mentally or simply not looking for anything at all.   Even if they were to tone down their body shape and that also doesn't mean you will both like each other.   If you are feeling uneasy and suffering mentally just because other do not cater to your eyes sight, you are the one needing mental help.

We can all be shamed by others for countless reasons.

But what we can control is the shaming of ourselves.

As soon as we are a little older we should realize that shame can be a warning,

but otherwise it is a negative feeling.

We should take the warning, but immediately reject the self-shaming

and replace with some corrective action.

On 8/18/2018 at 10:44 PM, Guest Hate fat said:

Isn't it embarrassing for gays who are not even as fit as women... blah blah blah...

Guest Hate fat:  I feel sorry for you.  You should hate sugar, not fat.  Good fat in moderation is healthy.  Avocados, nuts, fatty fish, cheese, ice cream...

At this moment I'm eating dark-chocolate covered almonds, and they are delicious.  Chocolate ice cream is my favorite. By all standards I should be fat, but I have the opposite problem: avoid losing weight. This is also difficult (without pigging out on junk food) but I'm not embarrassed for being slim.  Since it seems that you have to vent your hate somehow, you can hate me for NOT being fat, and you are welcomed.

Guest Health Me

Cut all that political correctness bullshit.

Ask these ah pui if he's frequently shamed by others, he'll tell you he's and he's used to it. TS merely stated what's on most people's mind even if it's not in a pc way.

Sure, ah pui don't care and we don't care either, it's his death his own business. Then suddenly diabetes from obesity becomes a major social problem all over the world. The governments have to do something because all those soft advices have fallen on deaf ears.

You need to be harsh to be kind. Raise tax on sugar, raise tax on BodyMassIndex, raise taxes on tobacco and alcohol...

Some people are born genetically fat with low metabolic rate and high water retention. But there are also some who are just plain lazy and eat like a glutton. No need to shame them, it is they who will face the consequences of being overweight. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Health Me
3 hours ago, snapplejacked2 said:

I don't follow the mantra that our bodies are temples. I see it as more of an amusement park. 

If you see it as more of an amusement park, then you'll be harsher on the fatties bc most gays are body nazis and very hostile to fatties. They do not even bother to hide the disdain on their faces or their insults. Get a fatty to go to Cruise Club and see for yourself.

I wonder if the pc police would go there the scold these nazis.

Guest Antifat

Being fat means you are lazy and have no respect for your own body that's why obese people get despised upon! I always get disgusted by fat people be they straight or gay, when they comment on other people being ugly and have bad body shape. Go look at the mirror you stupid pigs!

11 hours ago, Guest Antifat said:

Being fat means you are lazy and have no respect for your own body that's why obese people get despised upon! I always get disgusted by fat people be they straight or gay, when they comment on other people being ugly and have bad body shape. Go look at the mirror you stupid pigs!

It is possible that fat people get despised for being fat because those who are not fat don't understand the difficulty of losing weight.  Once fat is in place it doesn't want to go away.  It will eventually, since those who have digestive problems get malnourished and slim even if they were fat before.  Even those fatties with a lot of will power cannot always slim down and need the help of bariatric surgery, a surgery that without even a minimum of will power is probably wasted.  The best action against obesity is to help people avoid getting fat in the first place.

What about this compulsion of ALWAYS getting disgusted by fat people?  This must be some mental trauma, and those affected by this may not even realize it.  Will you please get some psychiatric help?

Edited by Steve5380

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It is possible that fat people get despised for being fat because those who are not fat don't understand the difficulty of losing weight.  Once fat is in place it doesn't want to go away.  It will eventually, since those who have digestive problems get malnourished and slim even if they were fat before.  Even those fatties with a lot of will power cannot always slim down and need the help of bariatric surgery, a surgery that without even a minimum of will power is probably wasted.  The best action against obesity is to help people avoid getting fat in the first place.

What about this compulsion of ALWAYS getting disgusted by fat people?  This must be some mental trauma, and those affected by this may not even realize it.  Will you please get some psychiatric help?

So many excuses, in conclusion its pure laziness, poor diet and no exercise. Always see many FBB at fast food joints chowing down on fried and processed garbage with a smile on their fat faces, pui!.

37 minutes ago, Guest Yuck! said:

So many excuses, in conclusion its pure laziness, poor diet and no exercise. Always see many FBB at fast food joints chowing down on fried and processed garbage with a smile on their fat faces, pui!.

LOL!  Fat people can have  A SMILE on their faces!  How disgusting.   Why aren't they all near suicide from your condemnations?  You are not getting much results!

5 hours ago, Guest Yuck! said:

Poor diet is the main cause of obesity.  Overeating and lack of exercise make it worse.  

Guest Lost fat
7 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Poor diet is the main cause of obesity.  Overeating and lack of exercise make it worse.  

When you became lean did you also loose your brain fats? Or you just born stupid.

those gays who are obese and out of shape are still one of a human and admired their guts to be present.

unlike you... worst than a beast and act like a Chao-Gu-niang... sign in as a guest and start to criticize ppl. You are the one calling yourself 'Shame on you !!! "

in this BWF... the worst uncivilized than a beast are ppl who criticize people by signing in as a guest... Totally like a Gu-niang !!!!

3 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Nobody hurt me ... Just that i hate ppl who dare to criticize ppl but no guts to sign in as member but just a Guest.

Same here.  Usually, I don't response to Guest.  Lol.  When you don't response, words bounce back to the person like a ego chamber.

"If someone offers you a gift, and you refuse to accept it, to whom does the gift belong? - Buddha.

3 hours ago, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

Some of the really fat ones look like they have a tumour in them, or look like 13-month pregnant!

most tend to have bad hygiene and body odour, and can hardly even walk! Why don’t they slim down for Their own sake?

There is an answer:  they are unable to do it by themselves.   With so many negatives of being fat, it is improbable that fat people want to be like that or don't care.  So it is always better to not hurt their feelings but instead try to help them, in what little we can do,  through guidance, motivation, EXAMPLE.  invite the fat acquaintance (if not friend) to your gym and make him feel that it is not such a scary, hostile place but there are others in their situation that are progressing.  Invite them to your place and show them how you feed yourself in a healthy way.  Most will not change, but some might.

4 hours ago, Pubic01 said:

Out of all the possible topics plaguing humanity, have we just ignited a war between fats and muscles ... ? Lol. This is getting interesting .

FAT is very important to those who have too much,  and MUSCLE is very important to those who have too little.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't get it. What's really so great about you that you need to shame people who have issues with their weight? As someone with severely fluctuating weight issues, I've been on both sides, and it's not as easy to get the weight off as one might think. Metabolism slows down, diet changes, the willpower to carry on 2 to 3 weeks after starting... All the while, the guy in question has to put up with work schedules, awkward looks from people in the gym, exorbitant prices for a gym membership he might not be able to afford... even harsh, overly negative and disgraceful insults. 

If the anonymous TS ever has the guts to get his lazy arse off of his computer or phone, then he'd do well going to look for fat guys to help lose weight. Then again, the logic that he has loads to say and virtually no balls to reveal himself and back up his insults shows who the real lazy person here truly is. And I can only feel sorry for you, poor eunuch. 

On 9/14/2018 at 9:44 PM, Guest Antifat said:

All fatties and pigs should go to the gym and work their fat ass off.

You are so ignorant!  

To lose fat is much more complicated than going to a gym and "work the fat ass off".

Also to cure your "antifat" is more complicated than it appears.  Maybe it needs a comprehensive psychiatric treatment.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.