Male HQ

BREAKING !! Sugar boy Ben broke up with daddy

Guest Woooha

Guest guest345

LOl. Benvoda is not even that good looking in the first place. anyone who went to taiwan or korea or anywhere in europe will know that. only in sg people treat this kind sub quality people as influencer. in overseas just ur typical young adult nothing special tbh.

Guest guest789
1 hour ago, Guest guest345 said:

LOl. Benvoda is not even that good looking in the first place. anyone who went to taiwan or korea or anywhere in europe will know that. only in sg people treat this kind sub quality people as influencer. in overseas just ur typical young adult nothing special tbh.

你一定没撒泡照照自己呗…… 呵呵。自悲感十足。

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic

So many hate speech from several guest. Most probably from same person or a group or people that hate the guy. I seen his instagram was quite cute and if anybody scold him most probably they already know him and hate him. These tactic is just like how homophobic people come into BW forum to act as gays and mass spam hate post with multiple accounts by same group of people.

15 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

So many hate speech from several guest. Most probably from same person or a group or people that hate the guy. I seen his instagram was quite cute and if anybody scold him most probably they already know him and hate him. These tactic is just like how homophobic people come into BW forum to act as gays and mass spam hate post with multiple accounts by same group of people.

What do you expect when all or almost all of his entries are pictures of himself? He want to be famous right? So this comes with fame or what little fame he has.

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

What do you expect when all or almost all of his entries are pictures of himself? He want to be famous right? So this comes with fame or what little fame he has.

Instagram of cause put picture of himself and share his own story. I see nothing wrong if he want to be famous or attention seeking but for those hate post is really unwanted and have a reason. As i said above those hate post are most probably people who already know him personally and wanted to attack him.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.