Male HQ

I'm scared - I love him but I'm not ready to give my behind

Theojazz

• G_M changed the title to I'm scared - I love him but I'm not ready to give my behind
2 hours ago, Theojazz said:

He wants to fuck me,we've been together now for 2 years now,we kiss we hug and do things what a normal lovers do, except fucking :( I love him but I'm not ready to give my behind to him,I'm scared because I know it will be painful please guys I need ur advice.

If he truly loves you, he won't force you to do things you don't want to. And if you truly loves him, you would have gladly please him.

So, it's pretty obvious, you don't love him and he don't love you. 

Go and find someone that you truly love and deserve.

3 hours ago, Theojazz said:

He wants to fuck me,we've been together now for 2 years now,we kiss we hug and do things what a normal lovers do, except fucking :( I love him but I'm not ready to give my behind to him,I'm scared because I know it will be painful please guys I need ur advice.

Stay firm in your refusal to be fucked, but kindly explain to him your motives.  He should NOT insist in doing to you something that causes you pain, no matter how horny he is.  There are other ways to orgasm. It is perfectly reasonable for a gay to not want to engage in anal sex.

Have you explored the possibility of having an open relationship?  Where your mutual love can be decoupled from the necessities of sex?  Would you accept that he finds willing bottoms to fuck?  If so,  there remains the issue of STDs and how he can avoid contracting them from unknown bottoms, and you be protected if he does.  

Anal sex is one of the most intimate sexual acts between a couple. So, if you're not ready, you're not ready. There are plenty of discussions on BW on getting ready for anal. Go read them to prep yourself. It is a mental and to some degree emotional thing. So do what makes you feel comfortable. 

Love. 

7 hours ago, Theojazz said:

There is always a first time.  I think even a cunt feels pain on their first penetration too.   At some point in your life, you will still be fucked (no pun intended),  if not now for the love of your life, than when?    Tell your husband to give you some time while you practice on a dildo quietly.  Yes! go get yourself a dildo, plant it firmly on your toilet seat and apply soap over it and give yourself a good painless screw, at your own time own target, during bath hour.  Initially, it may feels uncomfortably  like shitting, but, hey you are in the bath room having a shower, so why worry about the shitting feelings right?   By 2nd month (after a few dildo-penetration) you will be loosen up and more ready for the real thing.  Based on experience, you might just become and expert of guiding your husband's dick into your ass, treating it like your regular dildo play, but now it is a real thing. He happy, you happy.  Enjoy!!

Be warned, anal sex can be addictive....yes first time pain and bleed is common and maybe only half fuck, second time u will be more comfortable and try a three-quarter insertion, then slowly progress from there to a full fuck and once u r used to it, u might be the one who ask him to fuck u every night, love him is to sacrifice for him.

Guest Seasoned Bottom
3 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Be warned, anal sex can be addictive....yes first time pain and bleed is common and maybe only half fuck, second time u will be more comfortable

Don't remind me. I was a virgin, afraid of this and that.  But now I need to get rehab to kill the addiction.  Otherwise, everyday think of getting fuck, real hard behind, and use force on the TOP if necessary.

5 hours ago, Guest Seasoned Bottom said:

Don't remind me. I was a virgin, afraid of this and that.  But now I need to get rehab to kill the addiction.  Otherwise, everyday think of getting fuck, real hard behind, and use force on the TOP if necessary.

Really ???   I'm surprised.

With only ONE experience, I struck bottoming forever from my activities. And so, I have never missed it.

It did join a list of other activities, like smoking (gave up 40 years ago), alcohol,  drugs (never did any except marijuana), gambling (never did),  and so I'm  making it happily to old age.

One more reason for @Theojazz to reserve his behind exclusively for its normal function.

Edited by Steve5380

23 hours ago, Theojazz said:

Think of it this way,

for the sake of his health, your anus had better not be tighter than his grip.

Yet, it is the pleasure from your penis that is unattainable through any woman or by himself.

So, no public castration or shortening, please.

3 hours ago, wilfgene said:

Think of it this way,

Yet, it is the pleasure from your penis that is unattainable through any woman or by himself.

Aren't there in the market some plastic vaginas that can be adjusted to any tightness?  If not, maybe a big vise with a cylindrical insert could provide the desired pressure?

1 hour ago, Guest Blank said:

Omg you're going to die as a virgin  It's just sex, take it as a form of exercise for both of you to sweat it out 

Virginity ends with so much good sex that doesn't include the anus....   Better to sweat it out in a gym!

Guest whitneee
12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

With only ONE experience, I struck bottoming forever from my activities. And so, I have never missed it.

It did join a list of other activities, like smoking (gave up 40 years ago), alcohol,  drugs (never did any except marijuana), gambling (never did),  and so I'm  making it happily to old age.

One more reason for @Theojazz to reserve his behind exclusively for its normal function.

Yes , tight ass, we know.

Workaholics Tight GIF - Workaholics Tight Butthole GIFs

On 9/21/2018 at 1:16 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Be warned, anal sex can be addictive....yes first time pain and bleed is common and maybe only half fuck, second time u will be more comfortable and try a three-quarter insertion, then slowly progress from there to a full fuck and once u r used to it, u might be the one who ask him to fuck u every night, love him is to sacrifice for him.

あなる  中毒 です。

欲摆不能 です

On 9/22/2018 at 12:42 AM, Guest makoto said:

あなる  中毒 です。

欲摆不能 です

I would also be unwilling.  And he writes: "love him is to sacrifice for him"

Very true, but to give one's behind to him is not the proper "sacrifice",  haha.

On 9/21/2018 at 1:54 AM, Theojazz said:

Have u tried top position?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 9/22/2018 at 1:55 AM, wilfgene said:

Think of it this way,

On 9/22/2018 at 5:27 AM, Steve5380 said:

Aren't there in the market some plastic vaginas that can be adjusted to any tightness?  If not, maybe a big vise with a cylindrical insert could provide the desired pressure?

ALL of them maintained their erections while you fucked them:frustrated:

Guest whitness
On 9/24/2018 at 5:52 AM, Steve5380 said:

I would also be unwilling.  And he writes: "love him is to sacrifice for him"

Very true, but to give one's behind to him is not the proper "sacrifice",  haha.

li gorng see mi larn, 

ang moh larng.

Guest Steve 5080
On 9/24/2018 at 1:29 PM, wilfgene said:

ALL of them maintained their erections while you fucked them:frustrated:

Yes,  especially the big vise with cylindrical insert maintained its erection.

And it does not get tired of getting fucked.

most people are selfish, they like to say that they love a lot but only know how to take and without giving, the best thing they are good at it just claimed that " if he love me he should respect me " etc, well, so when he found some guy better, then just don't blame him and respect his decision, no? or both can flip flop and take turns to fuck each other, fair enough.

Edited by snowball

Guest marry first hor

meet parents already or not? haven't marry yet right? although we are gays cant get married but at least wait until u all buy ring first ba. cannot so anyhow leh. can only give to husband okay.

You must do everything he says!!! 

Just remember:

Full compliance and total submission!!!

Guest SeaShell

You are so self-fish.   You take his frontal, and yet you reject giving him your behind.  So selfish.

How come towards strangers like us, u can be so frank and to him , your lover for 2 years u cant ?? 

On 9/21/2018 at 9:42 PM, Steve5380 said:

That's because you like to fuck those girly Thai boys. So you associate bottoms as weak sissies who are easily bullied.

Guest mmmmmmnnnnnnooooppp
7 minutes ago, Guest Macho said:

That's because you like to fuck those girly Thai boys. So you associate bottoms as weak sissies who are easily bullied.

hahahahahahahaa......

really give it to this lao ang moh.....

or even kei ang mohwho knows....

假 红 毛     榴莲

To begin with, r u a btm?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

lol some of these replies are not helpful at all ... giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095baccebc5867557551f1c108 

I'm guessing you guys have talked about it? If not, you should be very honest about how you feel.

Like what about anal makes you scared? Are you scared of the pain or it's more than just that? 

Have you experimented with toys? See how it feels. 

Some people are more emotional than physical so it depends... 

Talk about whether anal is very important in your relationship. If it's not, then I feel like that there are still ways for you to still be intimate with your partner

because anal isn't everything tbh but then that's my opinion haha.

But I'm guessing it doesn't really play a big role since you guys have been together for 2 years. That's amazing tbh. 

Anywho... good luck! :)

Let's break this down as objectively as possible. You should try and know/make clear to yourself what your sexual requirements/ objectives are. Once you know what you want from a relationship that has a sexual aspect, ask yourself if your partner is fulfilling you and you can fulfill that partner. If you are communicating all of this, your expectations and requirements clearly to your partner and he insists either on not listening to you, not paying attention to your wants and desires, or just plain is an asshole about it, maybe your relationship isn't on good grounds actually. Time spent on a relationship isn't necessarily a good indicator of the strength of a relationship. 

On 9/21/2018 at 3:13 AM, GachiMuchi said:

If he truly loves you, he won't force you to do things you don't want to. And if you truly loves him, you would have gladly please him.

So, it's pretty obvious, you don't love him and he don't love you. 

Go and find someone that you truly love and deserve.

sex is not the only element in love

留人间多少爱 迎浮也千变 和有情人做快乐的事 莫问是劫是缘

Do not worry. Just tell him that you are a law abiding citizen and because of 377a, you cannot give him your ka ching kang.

If he is a law abiding citizen he will understand and support you. If he does not, ment that he is a paw breaker and you should strongly reconsider your relationship with a law breaker.

Hello, its your body ok.... if you don't want to give its up to you. If he cannot accept it then you have to find someone new la....Please respect your own body and own emotions first.

On Friday, October 05, 2018 at 10:20 PM, Guest Guest said:

Do not worry. Just tell him that you are a law abiding citizen and because of 377a, you cannot give him your ka ching kang.

If he is a law abiding citizen he will understand and support you. If he does not, ment that he is a paw breaker and you should strongly reconsider your relationship with a law breaker.

Then dont take it as a ka ching kang, take it as a man's cb ok?

• 1 year later...
Guest Atsuine

How was it? Did you do it already?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.