Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

18 minutes ago, Sorros said:

Hi there i m hungry for some nice hot cocks nw near newton area. Suck n go. In my sexy thongs ass facing out when u are here. Feel free to fuck too. Need cum on my face n open to piss too. Msg me now if keen. Damn horny.

Met my msg limit... cant pm u loll

Hi, am a curious, 33 chinese 174 68 here.. Imagined myself to be standing n hand tied up helpless. 

You then molest me still with my clothes on, n then strip me. I can dress whateva you ordered me to wear to fulfill yr fantasy. Sportswear, kinky underwear, . N jerk me off. 

Prefer you to be older than me and have a place. 

Line: Mooning4u

I love going to saunas and love being gangbanged. But just a quick check here... if i organise a meet up at shogun, and want to be gangbanged in the open tentage, who would join in? Will arrange a time if there are enough people.

Only rules are that you have to wear a condom and that you cum on me (anywhere on me if your choice). All ages and cock sizes are welcome

22 hours ago, cuminside said:

Any uninhibited raw bttm can host wanna get cock and cum inside ass?

Mature chinese 52.165.55kg.lean. built always horny wanna fuck and dump my load in some sweet ass or mouth.

Anonymous walk in curtains down dark room super.

U face down in pillow ass up doggy for me to pound and breed. Jockstrap, thong or g-string hot

I pump n dump my load inside ur ass then leave

Please have a place as I don't have place. Anonymous pump n dump scene. Please have lube and poppers

image.png

Safe sex always! 

• G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic