Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

I'm new, how does understall work tho. Anyone wants to educate me? 

Been N to the toilet at B1if I'm not wrong (beside ntuc) it was at night. Pretty quiet. 

There was this cirbicle was locked and the cleaner just opened it with the special key. But no one was inside. Pretty scary 

8 minutes ago, Anch said:

Been N to the toilet at B1if I'm not wrong (beside ntuc) it was at night. Pretty quiet. 

There was this cirbicle was locked and the cleaner just opened it with the special key. But no one was inside. Pretty scary 

Pls dun anyhow go toilets late at night hor...got cameras usually outside of the toilets....Locked cubicle might actually be the cleaner's 'storeroom' where he keeps all the cleaning equipment and all that.

6 minutes ago, juzabishanguy said:

Pls dun anyhow go toilets late at night hor...got cameras usually outside of the toilets....Locked cubicle might actually be the cleaner's 'storeroom' where he keeps all the cleaning equipment and all that.

I was studying there so needed to go toilet uh. Camera outside also not inside hahs. 

Huh it was like the middle of all the cubicles haha. 

6 hours ago, Anch said:

Same here i wonder how... means the other guy must kneel on floor so u can reach his cock?

6 hours ago, Anch said:

I was studying there so needed to go toilet uh. Camera outside also not inside hahs. 

Huh it was like the middle of all the cubicles haha. 

Maybe the cleaner dun wan anyone use... so lesser cubicle clean. I notice in some malls also like that... 

8 hours ago, Anch said:

Yes these outsourced cleaners do lock up toilets so no one will use hence lesser toilets to clean, and usually no special key, just a coin into the slot can unlock.

But sometimes when you see no legs under and the doors are locked doesn't mean no one is there, some people climb up and squat on the wc to shit.

Went there again yesterday.  

Got lucky again..

Same cubicle.  Opposite miniso! :)  abt 8pm.. 

Tapping game strong..  he put his cock under the cubicle.. but this time, i get naked  too bcos im too horny n needed to be stroked too. 

So we jerk off each other..  i started with jerking him off with my lubricant..  this time, its a 7 inch thick cock..   i could hear him moaning softly.. hahahahs..  giving him a very sloppy handjob.. n he cum alot !! 

N his turn. Put some lub on my cock n he do his job..  what a nice hand..  stroking my cock..  hes doing good and i cum on his hand.. ahh.. nice..

As usual, i waited for him somewhere so i knw who he is..

A cute chinese  guy with specs wearing temasek poly shirt..  must be stress from studying.  Need some release of load.. hahah..

Thanx dude.! Anyone wanna meet!

for the sake of new to understall .. n due to this post n venue is still new for cruising (people who go hang around looking for fun ) 

Lets educate on tapping game so more people will know what to do..  hahaha.. 

Go in the toilet,inside a cubicle.

Tap ur feeet every like 10 sec. Bcos u dun want it to look so obvious. ( scared the next door is a straight guy )  

At the same time, do not tap ur feet so closely  at the next cubicle.  Like.. position ur feet so that the next cubicle can see the tip of ur feet. 

How to know if hes into understall fun also.. 

He will put his feet near to ur cubicle.. n start to tap ( 10 sec 1 tap ) bcos he also scared u r straight. 

Then u will start to tap more.. n get closer to that cubicle. N if so the same thing.. , then its confirmed. Wnna understall.

To those who wanna jerk them off , u will put ur hand underneath the cubicle, signalling him to give u the dick..  he will stand . N kneel down n put his dick to ur cubicle.

if he reply with a hand signal ( same) means he wanna jerk  u off .. so up to u la.. hahaha..  then u put also if u wanna get jerked.

Note ; the cubicle may be abit small gap. Hence kneeling  down may be abit uncomfortable.  But.. knowing being discreet fun... its okay.  Hahaha..

Hope this post help..

LETS MAKE IT CRUISY PLACE!

3 minutes ago, Iteboy23 said:

for the sake of new to understall .. n due to this post n venue is still new for cruising (people who go hang around looking for fun ) 

Lets educate on tapping game so more people will know what to do..  hahaha.. 

Go in the toilet,inside a cubicle.

Tap ur feeet every like 10 sec. Bcos u dun want it to look so obvious. ( scared the next door is a straight guy )  

At the same time, do not tap ur feet so closely  at the next cubicle.  Like.. position ur feet so that the next cubicle can see the tip of ur feet. 

How to know if hes into understall fun also.. 

He will put his feet near to ur cubicle.. n start to tap ( 10 sec 1 tap ) bcos he also scared u r straight. 

Then u will start to tap more.. n get closer to that cubicle. N if so the same thing.. , then its confirmed. Wnna understall.

To those who wanna jerk them off , u will put ur hand underneath the cubicle, signalling him to give u the dick..  he will stand . N kneel down n put his dick to ur cubicle.

if he reply with a hand signal ( same) means he wanna jerk  u off .. so up to u la.. hahaha..  then u put also if u wanna get jerked.

Note ; the cubicle may be abit small gap. Hence kneeling  down may be abit uncomfortable.  But.. knowing being discreet fun... its okay.  Hahaha..

Hope this post help..

LETS MAKE IT CRUISY PLACE!

Thanks, know I know how it works already. 

• G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic