Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

Went there just now abt 6...

Went to first floor bside challenger.

Went into 2nd last cubicle..  waited for my luck..   the last cubicle next to be giving me tap signal...

So i did tap back..  sooner later.. tapping game gettng stronger...  i put my hand under the cubicle ask for his cock..

He put his cock under the cubicle.  It was a thick 5 inch cock..  clean shaved.  I really think its a young guy..  

So i stroke him with my lubricant..  at times he like fuck my hand , moving front n back.. i guess due to my lubricant.. 

Soon,  he cum on my hand..  ahh.. super nice... 

So went out to wash my hand..  at the same time , i wanted to know who is he.. hahaha.. bcos young cute guys turns me on..

Yes.. indeed its a young guy.. hahaha.. JC kid.. omg. Hahahaa.. i get hard on instantly..  he looked shy. While going out.  I smiled at him..  n he smile bqck.. 

To that JC boy, hope to jerk u off again!  

Anyway.. i went to level 5 to check out the toilet ( at the end )  seems the toilet like so small with only 2 cubicle.  

From that side, i went down to level B1 . Go inside straighr away to the toilet..

This toilets is far end of b1. Mo people will go..  the urinal is hiden.. its good to have cruising there.. anyone wanna try..

46 minutes ago, Iteboy23 said:

Went into 2nd last cubicle..  waited for my luck..   the last cubicle next to be giving me tap signal...

So i did tap back..  sooner later.. tapping game gettng stronger...  i put my hand under the cubicle ask for his cock..

He put his cock under the cubicle.  It was a thick 5 inch cock..  clean shaved.  I really think its a young guy..  

So i stroke him with my lubricant..  at times he like fuck my hand , moving front n back.. i guess due to my lubricant.. 

So went out to wash my hand..  at the same time , i wanted to know who is he.. hahaha.. bcos young cute guys turns me on..

Yes.. indeed its a young guy.. hahaha.. JC kid.. omg. Hahahaa.. i get hard on instantly..  he looked shy. While going out.  I smiled at him..  n he smile bqck.. 

so tapping is the way to signal?

1 hour ago, juztop1978 said:

38 chinese 175 73 pure top, regular swimmer with broad shoulders built, seeking someone younger to have committed bj fun regularly. I'm an executive with own place in the area of bukit merah / redhill / qtown. Prefer you to be a power sucker who enjoys bj for a longer duration as I can cum control. Longest ever challenged was more than 1hr.

Sorry, no offence but, not interested in Malays and Indians. Also not interested in effeminates, smokers drug abusers, older guys and chubs.

It is pointless to say "sorry, no offence" when you deliberately being racist and prejudice towards some races.  All you have to do is not to reply to anyone who is not your type, just as simple as that.  As a 38yr (so you say), and an executive (so you say again), you are certainly ignorant and immature!

If you can not repeat what you wrote above in front of your Malays or Indian friends (if you have any), then you should not say it here!

38 minutes ago, ManManly said:

It is pointless to say "sorry, no offence" when you deliberately being racist and prejudice towards some races.  All you have to do is not to reply to anyone who is not your type, just as simple as that.  As a 38yr (so you say), and an executive (so you say again), you are certainly ignorant and immature!

If you can not repeat what you wrote above in front of your Malays or Indian friends (if you have any), then you should not say it here!

I would rather he be upfront on what he wants, rather than me wasting my time replying and get utter silence in return.

20 hours ago, Iteboy23 said:

If i knw its a cute jC boy, i would give him an understall bj.  But the thing is unless u saw who is next cubicle...

• G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic