Male HQ

Steven - Swedish Massage @ Simei

Guest Guest_Steven

Guest Guest_Steven

Hi! I m Steven (ex Relaxy Bathhouse and M Square Masseur). Now I m on my own. I am doing both outcall and home based @ Simei Flat, 10 mins walk from Simei MRT

Facility : Private flat. Aircon room in flat.

I provide Swedish & Sport fusion massage, rate: $60 for 60 minutes etc, operating hour is from 8 am to 11pm, Address will be given over the phone or via sms once the appointment fixed. call or sms @98533763 by appointment only, thank you!

Guest Guest

Asking price of $60/hr is too steep. Your skill while still at MSquare is so-so as compare to Eric (formerly from Diamond) where he is very skillful & professional and only command $40/hr. Moreover, understand the massage is done on a mattress and there is no proper massage bed. I'm just raising the comparison and would like to qualify that either am I a masseur nor male therapist but someone to ensure that our hard earned worth spending.

• 3 months later...
Guest Steven - The Masseur

Hi I am Steven. I am charging only $50/- for massage if you come on weekdays before 3pm. Hope to receive you call/SMS for appointment. I am doing both outcall and home based @ Simei Flat, 10 mins walk from Simei MRT. Have a nice day.

Didn't quite notice the thread before; I guessed it's the "$60". Simei is pretty far for me, but with a good unbiased review from a reputable critic, I'm willing to give it a try. Anyone?

BTW, Steven, smart move on your slashing of price, I know because 2 friends have SMSed me asking have I tried your massage since your last post.

google areanpull

Steven has a good build, a nice face and he can massage pretty well. I like him.

There is a reason why my Secondary School teachers forbade us to use 'good', 'pretty well' and 'nice' in our compositions. Those say nothing. If you want to promote Steven some, then promote him. Good Horning, wait for the next review.

google areanpull

• 4 months later...

Hi All

Actually I have been having Steven massaging me for quite a few years. I think I first met him in some massage palor to which I managed to get his contact details from there. I have been visiting his place in simei on and off. His swedish massage and prostrate massage is quite good. He's quite thorough and is very very accomodating to your needs. You just have to tell him what you need. Price can be negotiated too, but of course, you got to pay him whatever you want him to do. His not tall, body is lean and tone, skin is tanned cos he goes swimming and gym quite often. His looks is ok, definitely quite ok to look at him when he massages you.

BTW..he massages in the nude/buff most of the time.

Worth the try.. go ahead!

Edited by cookiben

Guest Sticky&Sweet

I liked his skills. When he was massaging my back, he could zone in on the tight knots and he gave good pressure to loosen them. I find that he is methodological, and not massage haphazardly, starting from the back to the ass and the legs :) Finally the arms and the chest. The pressure he applies is just nice although you could ask him to apply more or apply less.

And yes, good built, and he massages in the buff :) So there's quite an eye candy. Haha :D

Guest guest
I liked his skills. When he was massaging my back, he could zone in on the tight knots and he gave good pressure to loosen them. I find that he is methodological, and not massage haphazardly, starting from the back to the ass and the legs :) Finally the arms and the chest. The pressure he applies is just nice although you could ask him to apply more or apply less.

And yes, good built, and he massages in the buff :) So there's quite an eye candy. Haha :D

wow, seemed like a good masseur not to be missed. but his location too far for me.

however, wanted to say that very few local masseurs massages in the nude. hmmm... very sensual if he did that.

good built somemore. good built as in muscular?

Guest great massage

how is the stats of steven ? as i prefer someone who is bigger size and tall , strong hands who can give hard massage.

wow, seemed like a good masseur not to be missed. but his location too far for me.

however, wanted to say that very few local masseurs massages in the nude. hmmm... very sensual if he did that.

good built somemore. good built as in muscular?

Yup. He is quite muscular. My type of body type and his strokes are quite hard. I've been to a couple of Home-based massage and I think I'll go back to Steven again. Value for $!!!

Guest swim_man
Yup. He is quite muscular. My type of body type and his strokes are quite hard. I've been to a couple of Home-based massage and I think I'll go back to Steven again. Value for $!!!

I have been to his massage 2 weeks ago. Yes, he is really muscular, but very well-kept for his age. His body is the type I can die for. He massages in the nude and his strokes are hard enough for my back. The rest not very good, as in the legs and hands part. Nonetheless, I appreciate the back massage as I think it is the best I have experienced. He is very accomodating and very polite.

He massages on his mattress and bathroom very clean.

Worth a try if you stay around the area.

More comments on him.

Guest massage freak

"he is really muscular, but very well-kept for his age ".... you mean he is quite old ??

"He massages on his mattress".... no massage bed ? he massage on the floor ?

"he is really muscular, but very well-kept for his age ".... you mean he is quite old ??

"He massages on his mattress".... no massage bed ? he massage on the floor ?

Dunno his age but he looks late 30s to early 40s to me.

If u fancy him massaging u in the nude, you will understand that it is quite difficult to do that on a massage bed. Actually I have been trying massage beds before this and I must say that the matress is more comfortable for me when I lie face down.

Guest -fog n mist-

I have not visited Steven @ simei yet. But i will make appt wif him soon to try out his massage

But from past experience, i find that it is better to enjoy a good massage on massage bed instead of mattress. Of course if it good orthopedic mattress (those that provide good lumbar support) then the effect should be as good too. But i would still prefer massage bed if given a choice.

If u fancy him massaging u in the nude, you will understand that it is quite difficult to do that on a massage bed. Actually I have been trying massage beds before this and I must say that the matress is more comfortable for me when I lie face down.

I have not visited Steven @ simei yet. But i will make appt wif him soon to try out his massage

But from past experience, i find that it is better to enjoy a good massage on massage bed instead of mattress. Of course if it good orthopedic mattress (those that provide good lumbar support) then the effect should be as good too. But i would still prefer massage bed if given a choice.

can i ask, if the therapist decides to massage in the nude, why is it difficult to do so on a massage bed?

coz 1 therapist that i frequent, also does it in the nude and provides massage on a proper massage bed. I guess it boils down to the type of mattress used. coz some mattress is really thin. doesnt provide good support.

Maybe steven can share with us why he choose a mattress over a massage bed?

hi... can recommend your therapist?

Guest massage freak
Dunno his age but he looks late 30s to early 40s to me.

in this case when time to turn over to lie back down then i will see his cock swinging while he massaging my front :P

Guest -fog n mist-

hi,

the therapists that i visit are Adryan @ woodlands, robin @ tampines and marcus @ bedok.

of course i know some of you out there have varying opinion of the therapist i mentioned but this is jus my personal opinion. and i truly enjoyed their massage

hi,

the therapists that i visit are Adryan @ woodlands, robin @ tampines and marcus @ bedok.

of course i know some of you out there have varying opinion of the therapist i mentioned but this is jus my personal opinion. and i truly enjoyed their massage

huh, i was wondering why you posted the masseurs u visited in this thread? mistake?

Guest -fog n mist-
huh, i was wondering why you posted the masseurs u visited in this thread? mistake?

to swim_guy, nope it not a mistake. a bw member (twinbirdcp) did ask me for recommendation in the earlier posting.

Guest Guest

I can find robin @ tampines in the HML but who is Adryan @ woodlands or marcus @ bedok ?

Guest -fog n mist-
I can find robin @ tampines in the HML but who is Adryan @ woodlands or marcus @ bedok ?

www.dtouch72.com (adryan) www.massagemeridian.blogspot.com (marcus)

Guest -fog n mist-

sorry, marcus's website should be www.meridianmassage.blogspot.com

Guest Guest

hi all, been reading quite a great deal about steven in this forum. i do not pride myself as the most definitive review to masseurs in singapore, but always try my best to be independent, objective and informative.

my experience with steven started only when he became a home-based masseur, so i am not privy to his past life working in a massage establishment like relaxy. his house is in simei (recommend drivers to use PIE, exit simei), a five room flat, rather spartan, but with balinese water features embellishing the doorway. the massage room is in the master bedroom which has a large bed (but with very firm mattress) and curtain drapes in the centre of the room to create a spa ambiance. and yes, there is an attached bathroom which is ill equipped with bathing agents, but nonetheless spacious and clean (always mopped dry).

steven is in his mid thirties, although doesn't quite look it in the semi-darkened room, and has a lean body with firm muscles. his built is small, but enviably proportioned, and not an inch of fat. he gyms and swims regularly, so you can at least expect a taut torso.

steven has been massaging for a few years, so please do not expect the world from him, but he also has a handful of strength. his strokes are rather basic, nothing fanciful. if you just need a normal rubdown, he sure can give you a good fix. but if you just ran a marathon and is saddled with a body of painful aches, i am skeptical if he will do a good job. but his skills aside, i must say steven has a good service attitude: he is willing to please and attentive to your needs.

i do not usually like to go into other private details, but suffice to say, steven can please you in more ways than one. he is extremely well hung for his size, and is cleanly shaven down south (which makes him look hygenic and clean). so while his massage skills are nothing to shout about, i must say he does excite in his anatomical dimensions, and willingness to massage naked, which is practical since massage is a sweatful exercise.

for hygiene buffs, he changes all his towels after every session, and they all smell laundry clean.

now for the ratings out of a maximum of *****

massage skills ***

ambiance/privacy ****

hygiene ****

service **** (which can vary from person to person as massage is a very personalised service)

overall **** (for his nice physique too, c'mon a good massage is about a holistic experience)

tried steven's massage and i must say his skills are rather good, strong strokes and I like him massaging my back.

yes, he massages in the nude and it is really an eye-opener. he aims to please and it is really a pleasure. he is really charming and i can melt just looking into him.

the bathroom is spacious enough. the mattress is hard enough. the room is spacious. the music is soothing.

overall, the massage experience was splendid. cost is one factor. as i stay far away from his area, need to take cab to and fro and it added on to my cost. sigh.

Guest -fog n mist-
yup..yup.. i did ask him... thks for sharing :)

so which of them massage in e buff?

marcus?.. he looks kinda cute! haha...

hi (twinbirdcp)

adryan does it.

robin wears undies while massage (removes) it after the massage *hint* haha

marcus will accomodate your request if you ask. jus open your mouth and ask ok. haha

hi (twinbirdcp)

adryan does it.

robin wears undies while massage (removes) it after the massage *hint* haha

marcus will accomodate your request if you ask. jus open your mouth and ask ok. haha

Woo..... sorry. I know this is not the thread for adryan, robin or marcus but does anybody know the stats of adryan and robin? More description perhaps?

Guest -fog n mist-
Woo..... sorry. I know this is not the thread for adryan, robin or marcus but does anybody know the stats of adryan and robin? More description perhaps?

yes. we should not discuss other therapist here. take it to another thread k.

perhaps let jus also discuss their skills instead of stats.

• 1 month later...
Guest pretty nice

To some people, like me, "good" "pretty well" and "nice" are clear enough expressions. To me, they do not say nothing, but rather, the terms clearly express the fact that the person obviously had a good time, was happy with the massage and approved of the masseurs looks. Having also visited Steven, I agree with his assessment.

There is a reason why my Secondary School teachers forbade us to use 'good', 'pretty well' and 'nice' in our compositions. Those say nothing. If you want to promote Steven some, then promote him. Good Horning, wait for the next review.

Guest july
Hi I am Steven. I am charging only $50/- for massage if you come on weekdays before 3pm. Hope to receive you call/SMS for appointment. I am doing both outcall and home based @ Simei Flat, 10 mins walk from Simei MRT. Have a nice day.

FYI. Steven is also charging $60 on wkdays before 3pm & not $50.

Guest Guest
So what extras did you get and how much did you give? :whistle:

last time i went for his massage, lousy massage, when almost finished he laid on top of me and rub his dick on mine, no shiok at all.... i did not pay him any extra because i did not request for one !!!

Guest steve fan
is it? he said just give what you like to me. i din give a lot.

i gave him 100... he say no change. so can treat as tip?

i just kept quiet and left.

Guest Guest
i gave him 100... he say no change. so can treat as tip?

i just kept quiet and left.

so much ??? you gave him a free fxxk ??? he should pay you $100 for that !!!