Male HQ

Steven - Swedish Massage @ Simei

Guest Guest_Steven

Guest Guest

i think you all misunderstood... sorry i should've been clearer... i wasnt complaining, i was just quite shocked... precisely because there was no prior agreement. i went there telling him i want 1hr massage... he did a decent (more towards the sensual side, little real strength and rub) massage for like 35-40mins, then he sat on me, fingered me and entered me. the whole thing was less than 1hr... and there was no prior agreement... then i was told the price... i found tht experience strange thats all...

Bro, u must be new try massage. This is understood one. They massage and see so many holes before they can see how well used your hole is. Even str8 massage girls also know. They say it is almost same like non-virgin's vaginal lips with loose darker wrinkles on both sides. This is one of my tops tell me when I lie that I am not btm :lol:

If your hole so obvious then when he finger u is already asking u. Usually I auto will open my legs wider if he my type. If not I use my hand cover my hole and push his hand away.

Of course u not complain lah bro :lol: this type of service not say u pay money can get one. If u not his type, he will want to save his energy because this thing very tiring u know. One day he can do one already very jialat.

Guest guest

Hhaha said well or well said... especially when u r used to bottomed..after they massage u hole, it will automatic loosen n his fingers can easily go in...Those top or curious top not used to it will automatically "shut' the hole n the masseurs will know n move away... This is how i usually do it when some masseurs try to be funny w me... haha if he is gorgeous maybe willing to try n see if painful..otherwise not worth it...leh.. Whethere u want to bottom or top him, dpends on chemistry lor... if both click then good for u. if not then never mind find someone else...

Both remember hor..once u enjoyed it, don't tell the whole world otherwise, next time u have to be in the long queue waiting for your turn..kekekeke.. For this good things cannot share.. I have a few masseurs that can do wonders...n i never share with others...Don't kiss n tell lor.."

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest anonymous

I just came back from a massage session with Steven.

1. I'm most perturbed by the fact that the "massage" is not even an hour. I arrived at 1330 and when I checked my time when I cleaned up after the whole thing was done, it was only 1415. Minus 5 minutes of washing up when I first arrived, it was probably 40 (or less) minutes, to be exact.

2. And then it hit me. He was looking at a direction while he "massaged" me; needless to say it was the room clock. To my horror, the clock's set to 15min-20min faster; when I got out of the shower it was around 1420 but the clock showed 1435-40. Oh wow.

3. And yes, about the "massage". It isn't exactly a massage, in its true sense of the word. He spent about a good 5-10minutes pressing my body down (I supposed to stretch?) and then he rubbed oil and barely used his fingers and thumb to knead; he spent a good deal in long, uneven strokes and once in awhile, he would rub my hole with his fingers to arouse me. In fact later on when he moved to my legs, he spent quite a deal of time rubbing my hole.

4. And yes, about the experiences others had with his dick smacked in your face, it's true. He was naked, stood in front of my face and rubbed my body while leaning his body forward so that his dick rubbed against my face.

So 60 bucks for a less than 40minute rub is quite a pathetic means to earn an income. Sad.

So 60 bucks for a less than 40minute rub is quite a pathetic means to earn an income. Sad.

/quote]

That is the standard quality of massage in Singapore...

"anonymous" - you just went today and you write. So Steven will know who you are liao. I assumed you will not be going next time hahaha. Anyway, don't forget he has to factor in the charges for being naked to you. Nothing is free. So only place to cut is the massage time lor. So the next time maybe we should ask him not to strip and really massage for 1hr.

Sushibomb, there are some good high quality massage around. Just have to look deeper.

Guest anonymous

"anonymous" - you just went today and you write. So Steven will know who you are liao. I assumed you will not be going next time hahaha. Anyway, don't forget he has to factor in the charges for being naked to you. Nothing is free. So only place to cut is the massage time lor. So the next time maybe we should ask him not to strip and really massage for 1hr.

Sushibomb, there are some good high quality massage around. Just have to look deeper.

uh guest, I don't think there's any co-relation between being naked and massaging less than an hour by setting your clock 20minutes faster.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Feedback

Just my experience when I go to Steven in Simei.

He has the habit of SMSing when he is massaging. He thought that I was sleeping, but that does not allow him to massage me with one hand, while SMSing with the other hand. It is very unprofessional. The next is he expect extra payment for a handjob (without prior consent from me) and he marked up the price from $90 to $120.

• 4 weeks later...

Yup, his massage really depends on his mood, went to his massage last week, really like it, pay him $100 for 90mins massage,

this week went to see him, he massage like his mood...dont really feel better, infact become worse...but i still pay him $100.

Is it true massage usually provide the best service in the first time and become xxxx xx when we went there again....

If you see this Steven, please remember that we went to you again because we trust you will give us the same massage everytime we went

to you like you massage for us for the first time....This is the way to keep your customers.

Please take note.Thanks

Guest was a fan

i agreed with Shoik.

I have went to steven several times over the past year.

He was really good the first few times....then dont know why, his standand drops.

I have tried a few more time thereafter and it's no longer as good as the first few times.

Such a pity, when he's good, he's good.

Maybe it's really depends on his mood?? Sigh...

Yup, his massage really depends on his mood, went to his massage last week, really like it, pay him $100 for 90mins massage,

this week went to see him, he massage like his mood...dont really feel better, infact become worse...but i still pay him $100.

Is it true massage usually provide the best service in the first time and become xxxx xx when we went there again....

If you see this Steven, please remember that we went to you again because we trust you will give us the same massage everytime we went

to you like you massage for us for the first time....This is the way to keep your customers.

Please take note.Thanks

Based on my experience, I think the first time is to create good impression. He is looking at tips. So your 100 dollars is not enough. But you thought you had given good money. SOme Masseurs think differently. Some are hoping you would give more tips because they provide extras plus naked for you. Customers may think you wanted to strip yourself (no body is asking for it). But in the first place we all went because he is willing ot massage in nude right! Subsequently, when you went again thinking you had paid good money the first time, in actual fact he might be already unhappy with that 100 dollars you paid the first time. So you are in his black list. The second time you went, he anyhow massage lor.

So it is up to you. iF you wanted a good massage, just give him some good tips and the next time, you will be upgraded to First class customers. That's life. I hated to say this but you may not be in his welcome list (as customer). He might have good regular customers willing to part with more cash inorder to get his attention. So don't expect him to change just because of this forum.

Frankly speaking, 100 bucks is alot of money to me but may not be to masseurs so we can speak for them. They might think our 100 dollars bigger than "bullock cart". Any if you are upset, just move on and try others. If you read the forum, there are many like you giving feedback to him. What happen? Still the same results right? So don't waste time.

Based on my experience, I think the first time is to create good impression. He is looking at tips. So your 100 dollars is not enough. But you thought you had given good money. SOme Masseurs think differently. Some are hoping you would give more tips because they provide extras plus naked for you. Customers may think you wanted to strip yourself (no body is asking for it). But in the first place we all went because he is willing ot massage in nude right! Subsequently, when you went again thinking you had paid good money the first time, in actual fact he might be already unhappy with that 100 dollars you paid the first time. So you are in his black list. The second time you went, he anyhow massage lor.

So it is up to you. iF you wanted a good massage, just give him some good tips and the next time, you will be upgraded to First class customers. That's life. I hated to say this but you may not be in his welcome list (as customer). He might have good regular customers willing to part with more cash inorder to get his attention. So don't expect him to change just because of this forum.

Frankly speaking, 100 bucks is alot of money to me but may not be to masseurs so we can speak for them. They might think our 100 dollars bigger than "bullock cart". Any if you are upset, just move on and try others. If you read the forum, there are many like you giving feedback to him. What happen? Still the same results right? So don't waste time.

So Steven in Simei is telling u all to pay more tips if u want a GOOD massage if not don't bother to go to him.....especially those stingy pls don't go to him......those rich man YOU ARE WELCOME.......

Hi I am Steven. I am charging only $50/- for massage if you come on weekdays before 3pm. Hope to receive you call/SMS for appointment. I am doing both outcall and home based @ Simei Flat, 10 mins walk from Simei MRT. Have a nice day.

Steven, is this offer still valid?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest guest

Good thing is he is quite nicely built and "nxde' during massge...

Bad thing is you might be one of the hundreds touching him or giving him extras..etc.. Hygiene wise, just be careful.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shogun

Hi! I m Steven (ex Relaxy Bathhouse and M Square Masseur). Now I m on my own. I am doing both outcall and home based @ Simei Flat, 10 mins walk from Simei MRT

Facility : Private flat. Aircon room in flat.

I provide Swedish & Sport fusion massage, rate: $60 for 60 minutes etc, operating hour is from 8 am to 11pm, Address will be given over the phone or via sms once the appointment fixed. call or sms @98533763 by appointment only, thank you!

you mean you were previously from the following company??? http://www../msquare-bodyworks.php

• 3 weeks later...

Steven gave me a scrub and a massage. The scrub took 20 minutes and the massage an hour. Steven was very thorough, using a scrub and a scouring glove to get the job done. He was quite chatty throughout and we got to know each other better. When every inch of me was scrubbed, I washed under this double rain shower contraption which I thought was ingenious as you could shower and keep your head dry without having to tilt it. Then we proceeded with the massage which I enjoyed, too. His strokes were medium-strength, just how I liked it. And sensual, because he massaged in the buff and occasionally, his manhood would brush against my skin. Needless to say, the session ended on a happy note. I'll be returning to Steven: I truly appreciate his accommodating manner, hygienic practice and - integrity.

Sad that Steven in more into sex then giving customer a good massage! Will never return back there again. He seems nice at first the he tested market by fingering my hole which i am a TOP, stopped him and then he told me off that I'm a turn off. Gosh... So sad, who's the customer now. He chooses customers from my experience. His massage wasn't that good after all. Sad to waste my time and money for such service...

I went to STEVEN in SIMEI and came out SATISFIED. He is PROFESSIONAL and PLEASING

I will go back again

Maybe you are his type that's why he satisfied you. I have some friends been to and really bad too. Anyway glad that he pleased you. Good for you dude.

I went to Steven yesterday for the first time and he was amazing. I'm glad I didn't read all the postings before the visit or may have given him a miss, which would have been a *huge* mistake. His place was clean and I didn't have a problem with the bed as he tried to make it as comfortable as possible. He didn't have attitude and aimed to please. His massage was really good, and he's extremely HOT! Would go back anyday.

• 2 months later...

i'm just curious.... is he a straight masseur, or straight acting gay?

Sorry, the reason why i asked is because i had a bad experience with str8-acting gay masseur... i went to this home based masseur in Simei area... when i enter his house, he seems like so excited to touch me... and i was right! during the few minutes of massage, he started to arouse me by inserting his finger into my hole... i felt awkward. if he were str8, that would be hot! but he is "softer" than me....

anyway, to make long story short, we're both pissed. me for obvious reason, and him because he was not able to suck or even touch my cock.

he's not listed on this forum by the way..

Edited by nizal

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess people who goes for massage can be categorize into 3 groups:

1 - people seeking professional / no hanky-panky massage to ease the aching muscles, ie no happy ending/B2B etc.

2 - People seeking both relaxing massage + expect happy endings so that it completes their ideology of attaining "total relaxation", ie release muscle aches + pend up sexual rage.

3 - people seeking purely sexual adventures, upon hearing reviews of a certain good looking therapist to aid in the relief of their pend up sexual frustration. Normally, such a category will ask for therapist's stats/bod/looks etc.

I do admit that I belong to all 3 categories, on varying occasions, depending on my state of desire.

As such, reviews for massage therapist might have conflicting stands, depending on the state of desire of the individual.

I went to book and appointment with Steven today, just to be clear, I was on #2 category.

Here's my field report:

My first call on his mobile:

He didn't answered the call, thus I SMS him instead, asking if he is able to squeeze in an appointment today if his schedule are not too pack. I also stated the reason that I needed a good rub down after my gym session and that I fully understand that he might not be able to reply immediately if he's attending to a client at the moment.

I guess good begets good. He replied on SMS asking what time would I be able to make it, as he have another appointment later. We managed to agree on a timing whereby he would be able to allocate the 1hr massage time.

Anyways, he also SMS me if I drove or taking public transport and provided useful directions without me asking. Ie, if I drove today's free parking

Estimated 10mins walk from MRT. Easy to

locate. Simei isn't a huge estate afterall.

Ambience:

His flat is sparsely decorated with simple design,

The massage is done in the masterbed room on a queen size bed. When i went in, the towel are

already set in place for the massage.The built-in

toilet is hidden behind a huge curtain-basic hot

water facilities and shower foam provided.

The Massage:

A brief introduction was explained as he work on pressure points on my back, once he's done with the pressure points, he'll embark with the oil massage - using olive based oil, if I heard correctly. It was suppose to be easier to rinse off compared to other oil types. The massage style is fusion Swedish / pressure point I believe. There were long strokes, strength used was just nice. At certain point, he also asked if the strength is ok. One thing I noticed is that he

does not cover the rest of the body parts with

towel, I'm fine with this arrangement as long as

the room is not toocold for my liking. In fact what

I noticed was that there is a transparent curtain

in front of aircon - I believe it's there so that the

aircon will not be blowing directly at me but

circulated to cool he room instead. He also left

the fan on - overall the room temperature felt

just nice - won't catch a chill nor will I break a

sweat. Back to the massage (sorry for

digressing) I like the strength used for my upper

back, I can feel the relief of my aching muscle, afterwhich he worked on my butt and legs.

So far alot of the therapist I've been to seldom massage the buttocks - he pressed left and right using quite a bit of strength. It's pretty sensual in a way. When he started on my legs, I noticed he have a tendency to brush on my arse all the way down to the base of my feet. Sometimes also tickling the base of my testicles. The massage on the legs could have been better if more strength was used - especially when he's working on the calves.

Next was the arm massage - this is done while still lying face down. I have a tendency to lie down with my face turned to the left instead of looking in front. I read from previous post that he does massage in the buff, however up to this point he was still in his shorts. Anyway, the comments from others whom have posted earlier re resting your arm on his leg, whereby his tool rest on your hands is true - maybe this is unique style. I did not take this opportunity to play with his tool ...yet, because I wanted to make sure that I get the full massage package instead of suggesting that I wanted a sexual release. The strength used on the arm are a bit gentle for my liking - I believe however if I request for more strength to be used he would gladly accommodate.

Next was the chest massage, using his body weight to press on my shoulder joints, alot of the focus however was on my chest/nipples. When he pressed on the should joints, in my case, his butts brushed against lil Irrrch (you know what I mean =P) since he was squatting on top of my groin area. That's when I started having a boner. Anyway he focus quite a fair bit of time on massaging my chest/balls/arse/chest/balls/arms in this cycle.

Overall the massage style is sensual/sexual with a fair bit of teasing. Like I said at the beginning of this post - I'm category #2 today. Most other days I'm #1. as such I would rate the experience as a pleasant one. He did massage in the buff during certain period of time. A welcoming act of goodwill as part of the SGD 60/HR.

The aftermath:

I did noticed the clock in his room is 15-20mins faster then my watch. But I was not short-changed of my 1 hour allocated time. We chatted quite a fair bit during the massage as I always believe that it is also one's responsibility to break the ice with the therapist as well. This way, both will have a more enjoyable session. Of course, I also understand that sometimes we would wish for a quiet/relaxing session instead. The impression I had of steven is friendly, accommodating. He's quite chatty, sharing a fair bit of his work experience - total 7 years in practice including the 4 years he did home based. The whole session cost about SGD 80 (SGD 60 for 1hr + SGD 20 for 15mins manhood massage) I gave him SGD 100 and he returned me 20 for my change - nope he did not mention anything about tips nor did he assume I was giving him 100 and not expecting change.

My field report for steven is as unbiased/neutral at my level best. I did achieved a feel good feeling after the whole 75mins. I believe in order for a therapist to be able accommodate to his clients at his best potential, we as clients have a

part to play. I asked if he had any demanding clients so far asking for the sky in service - he said yes, but I shall not mention it in detail here because, in my opinion, those people are category #3. it would have been better going to a sauna instead of going for massage!

Thanks for taking time to read this super lengthy post. It's sure not easy to have this typed from iPhone!!!

Last advice - determine your current category before going for massage (professional/sensual/sexual) helps manage your

expectations. Don't go to a professional establishment expecting extras and write a negative review if, in the first place, your expectations are are off the chart. =D

Only fools rush in...on the other hand, those who waited too long ...are no better.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Tried him recently, it was ok, he lives alone and his room setup is decent. His massage is a-ok it's nothing special; he starts on your back from top to bottom rubbing and pressuring on your should as he goes down to your butt and then your thigh, shin and feet, after that he asks you to turn over then the same process from top to bottom and lastly he gave me a handjob. Everything was 80 bucks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Recently I have tried Steven's massage... A good job done in the 60 min session... An eye candy male masseur... Pleasant to the eyes, soothing to the touch... The massage venue is a cozy bedroom with attached toilet, and with the provision of clean towels and massage mattress... The massage strokes were a mixture of soft, medium and hard pressure compressions and rubbing actions... Helped to relief muscle stiffness and tension in my body (especially my back and neck) due to long hours of sitting involved in my occupation... Definitely will go back to patronize his home spa again in the near future to de-stress my body via his massage technique... Thumbs up! :))

• 6 years later...
16 hours ago, Edjinn said:

Hi anyone tried steven recently? is he still as good? Tried contacting him and he mentioned he have moved to Bedok South. Anyone tried at his new venue?

Oh, he moved?

It has been so long since i have been to him.

Any feedback from anyone who has been to him recently??