Male HQ

Massage at Spa D Lite @ Chinatown

On 10/11/2023 at 5:14 PM, randomtots said:

How sweet of you and how sweet of him to reciprocate! Do you know know what happens if you were to do the same for the chinaboys in Dspa or SpaD? They WILL say, "我没空,我在接客爽,老板不是请我来收礼物的!”

They (the chinaboys) will give you to understand that 你不要按摩 店可不是让你随便闯进来的!

As a person of Chinese descent, why do you harbor such strong animosity towards Chinese massage therapists? Your statements should be based on facts rather than your own imagination or fabricated information. Additionally, is your life so dull that you've registered multiple accounts just to seek attention on this forum or elsewhere, saying many things that are not based on facts but rather exaggerated or imagined by you? Please cease these behaviors!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, lamama said:

Oh no, maybe kena bullied by the Chinese guys there. Thomas is very humble and sincere.

You are the person who previously made many unfriendly and untrue remarks about Chinese massage therapists using another account above.

When expressing opinions, please at least base them on facts. Before claiming that Thomas might have been bullied by Chinese massage therapists and left shop, you should have made a simple call to confirm. Obviously you did not,so your statements are absurd. 

Once again, please stop distorting facts and making subjective speculations about Chinese massage therapists; what you're doing is making and spreading rumors! Kindly be a compassionate person, benefiting both yourself and others!

Additionally, he is still working at the shop.

3 hours ago, Lenovo said:

You are the person who previously made many unfriendly and untrue remarks about Chinese massage therapists using another account above.

When expressing opinions, please at least base them on facts. Before claiming that Thomas might have been bullied by Chinese massage therapists and left shop, you should have made a simple call to confirm. Obviously you did not,so your statements are absurd. 

Once again, please stop distorting facts and making subjective speculations about Chinese massage therapists; what you're doing is making and spreading rumors! Kindly be a compassionate person, benefiting both yourself and others!

Additionally, he is still working at the shop.

hey sorry, it was just a moment of shock when hearing that Thomas has left, which turns out to be misinformation.  You can clearly track my comment history and I don’t have any track record of ill intention against Chinese masseurs. So perhaps you can take your words back. If you are not convinced, feel free to contact admin to check if my IP is associated with any other usernames - admin, take this as my permission if Lenovo makes a request. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

May i know what are the current prices now please ?

60 mins massage 

90 mins massage 

Body scrub with massage ?

Thank you all for your kind replies. 

Edited by Boom

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/13/2024 at 4:32 PM, larry0115 said:

You can find Kevin from China. His massage is very good, his appearance is also cute, and he is very satisfied with his service.

Yes.he’s The most popular