Male HQ

Massage at Spa D Lite @ Chinatown

• G_M changed the title to Massage at Spa D Lite @ Chinatown
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 12:36 PM, p-2122 said:

Thanks to 'Greenhorse' forthe recommendation, but i decided to go with a familiar guy as the new guys are not my type. 

Anyway in another week or two Kenji will be returning back. 

sorry, where you get your source kenji would be back huh?

cos called the shop, they said he didn't come back woh

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
5 hours ago, Boom said:

Give them a good rate .  They work so hard for you and us. Tiring for them. Hard work. 

Went for a scrub + Massage at Dlite. Had Ricky as my masseur. Though not my type but I have to say, for his slim body, he does have the strength to give a good massage. I felt very relaxed after the massage (Did not accept his offer for HE). I feel that he does put in effort to do the massage. Will go back again to try other Masseurs. Saw the other Masseur (Alvin). Seems quite cute. 

Anyone knows if there are any masseurs who are slightly more muscular?  

Edited by rick2ay

22 hours ago, rick2ay said:

Went for a scrub + Massage at Dlite. Had Ricky as my masseur. Though not my type but I have to say, for his slim body, he does have the strength to give a good massage. I felt very relaxed after the massage (Did not accept his offer for HE). I feel that he does put in effort to do the massage. Will go back again to try other Masseurs. Saw the other Masseur (Alvin). Seems quite cute. 

Anyone knows if there are any masseurs who are slightly more muscular?  

Yeah. If you like slim lean tall , give Nick a try. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a session with Nick from spa d lite . He's friendly & nice , tall and lean. Massage is relaxing and good. I just told him where to press more and he will do so.  

If you are young or youngsters ought to try him out. Seems really good with the younger crowd. He's really good with his tongue for speaking skills and the rest you will be delighted to find out . :) Really pleased with his great service. 

Edited by Boom

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Have tried all their staff.

Alvin - my go to massuer. 4 times with him. Believe he is no longer with Spadlite. 10/10

Robin - can give you hard & good shoulder/neck massage. Good looking. 9/10

Edmund - not the best massage technique but relaxing nevertheless. Sensual at times. 9/10

Nick - friendly but too chatty for me. Good massage. 8/10

Oscar - maybe he was already tired during our session so it was not the best. 7/10

On 10/13/2021 at 10:38 PM, YellowRobe said:

Have tried all their staff.

Alvin - my go to massuer. 4 times with him. Believe he is no longer with Spadlite. 10/10

Robin - can give you hard & good shoulder/neck massage. Good looking. 9/10

Edmund - not the best massage technique but relaxing nevertheless. Sensual at times. 9/10

Nick - friendly but too chatty for me. Good massage. 8/10

Oscar - maybe he was already tired during our session so it was not the best. 7/10

finally some detailed information, i haven't tried here.