Male HQ

Massage at Spa D Lite @ Chinatown

I tried Max today, the new guy from China. I don’t actually consider him stocky and fat, if you are looking for gym ripped, he’s not it (but apart from CK Logan previously, is there really any masseurs here who are muscular and gym ripped anyway?) 

but he gives good and strong massage, and he is serious about his massage and giving you your money worth. 

interestingly, I ask him if he gyms and he says no, but build looks like he does or at least did work that gave him such strength.

On 8/8/2022 at 2:53 PM, Dc122 said:

I tried Max today, the new guy from China. I don’t actually consider him stocky and fat, if you are looking for gym ripped, he’s not it (but apart from CK Logan previously, is there really any masseurs here who are muscular and gym ripped anyway?) 

but he gives good and strong massage, and he is serious about his massage and giving you your money worth. 

interestingly, I ask him if he gyms and he says no, but build looks like he does or at least did work that gave him such strength.

If you want gym ripped, try oscar

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/8/2022 at 2:53 PM, Dc122 said:

Can you pm Max stats?

I tried Max 90min massage. He is friendly and has a muscular frame. So naturally his massage pressure is strong. Sequence was smooth and uninterrupted. Can tell he did went through proper training and is experienced. He even named some acupressure points. Could even crack my spine. Highly recommended. 

• 3 weeks later...

So far I only tried Robin who has left and recently Max. The massage is above average. Can accommodate hard massage if you like. You be asked to take a shower. Then brought to a private room. Make payment after session. Which masseur you choose? 

• 2 months later...

(pls don't pm me, thanks!)

tried Max recently. as what people said previously, he is able to give a proper massage! and the cracking was very shiok too. if not for the occasional teasing, I would have thought I came to a proper massage.

he got in the mood halfway and we played lol. quite good in that aspect as well. hahaha.

he was also professional in that I had 20 mins after HE. and he came back to finish the massage (plus the cracking!!). 

friendly chap in general too. typical 北方人 from China. I guess it's also because he's new and eager for business.

build wise I would say approximately 180 80? he's not ripped, but he's definitely not fat.

I had tried oscar previously, I think around 170 70, super ripped with six packs etc. he is very good in terms of looks and personality. typical 南方人。

both are good imo and up to your preferences!

Edited by cifiropos
update2

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Beaverine said:

Usually will tip $10-20 if I request for anything ie. male masseur, strong massage, etc.

Additional tip if my hands get "itchy" or having more than just a normal body massage.

Wouldn't want to be a cheapo and expect something more but not willing to give more. 

If I not giving extra, I better don't expect anything extra. Have to be win win and make both parties happy. 

$10 to 20 is very, very low. It’s shamefully low. The therapists work for a living. Giving this low an amount for tip is inconsiderate. 

I think there is some miscommunication here. @Beaverine is saying the $10-$20 are tips for making request like applying stronger pressure and stuff, and not the HE portion. He has also explained that if his hand is “itchy” or anything more, there would be additional tips. Hope I’m getting this right and let’s not start any unnecessary conflict here to avoid this tread from getting locked. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

was at Chinatown with a friend last Sunday. walked in & was assigned to Thomas. 

am sceptic about his skills due to my last experience with a home-based masseur. 

this gentleman indeed has good skills. am all for a medium to hard massage and he delivered!

his grip & glide technique put me to sleep! 😁 

tip him for the good massage. (NO HANKY PANKY)

On 7/4/2023 at 11:35 AM, luq2me said:

was at Chinatown with a friend last Sunday. walked in & was assigned to Thomas. 

am sceptic about his skills due to my last experience with a home-based masseur. 

this gentleman indeed has good skills. am all for a medium to hard massage and he delivered!

his grip & glide technique put me to sleep! 😁 

tip him for the good massage. (NO HANKY PANKY)

Where is Thomas from? His built?

• 2 weeks later...

Never take a 90-minute massage as their regular routine lasts only 60 minutes and they will tend to short-change you as they get bored (sometimes by as much as 20 minutes). Ivan spends more time at Shogun and Ten Men's than at the shop so dun bother about complaining to somebody in charge because there isnt any!

The person manning the counter is often Oscar or whichever masseur is queued to serve the next customer. If he is not the one you want to serve you, he may treat you to a classic Chinese 变脸. Ricky apparently excels at this, so watch out for the spectacle!

Edited by badkarma

2 hours ago, badkarma said:

Never take a 90-minute massage as their regular routine lasts only 60 minutes and they will tend to short-change you as they get bored (sometimes by as much as 20 minutes). Ivan spends more time at Shogun and Ten Men's than at the shop so dun bother about complaining to somebody in charge because there isnt any!

The person manning the counter is often Oscar or whichever masseur is queued to serve the next customer. If he is not the one you want to serve you, he may treat you to a classic Chinese 变脸. Ricky apparently excels at this, so watch out for the spectacle!

变脸?

1 hour ago, badkarma said:

中国人变脸最棒了! Dun believe, try NOT tipping! Haha

No la

if good service then tip lor

next time come again service standard will maintain 

if service good but don’t tip then scared bad karma 

if service no good then don’t tip or just tip $20 and next time don’t look for them any more, faster run hahaha