Male HQ

Massage at Spa D Lite @ Chinatown

On 10/18/2021 at 8:09 AM, discreeetguy said:

Yes, Alvin went back to China last month and i can confirm that he is no longer working there in case anyone is looking to call and visit him at Spadlite.

I visited Spadlite a year ago and was assigned to Alvin as the others were working and not available - my luck 😀. It was a really good experience.

Then 4months ago, i got a whatsapp message from him telling me that he is planning to go back and he hoped to see me again.  We started chatting and struck up a friendship and mutual attraction, which led us to meet 3 more times during his off days at my place before he finally left Singapore few weeks ago.   Nice humble guy with a good character… wished he had stayed.  Being discreet, i try hard not to visit the massage places in public too often haha.

And oh yes, when i was there a year ago, after my massage ended, i saw Robin who as Yellowrobe mentioned,  is good looking - but i have not tried.  I think the line’s going to ring non-stop to book Robin now hehe

Made me wonder why there’s not much Robin post around. He really looks good and gave the best neck & shoulder massage. He’s friendly too. 

On 10/18/2021 at 10:00 PM, YellowRobe said:

Made me wonder why there’s not much Robin post around. He really looks good and gave the best neck & shoulder massage. He’s friendly too. 

I tried Robin this afternoon, I find him cute than good looking. Young chap with tone fit body, chest and bubble butt but too bad he's an 1. 

Massage is very relaxing, he started off with a bit of deep tissue followed by a bit tuina, followed by Swedish then sensual. One of the best for neck massage when you have a stiff neck like mine.

His style a bit like previous QQ and Sky. Quite good, close to excellence and will be back for more. 

p.s. Edmund and him is quite cute to look at.

Hi,

After reading and since i was nearby the area last week, I decided to try my luck to see if i could book Robin as my previous experience was not great here.

I got it maybe because it's weekday night.

I would say the charges are really not cheap as compare to Home-based and most likely because of rent and stuff. For those interested:

60mins - $94

90mins - $125

Reached the place. It was surprisely bright as most of the time, the lights are dim. Was ushered up to a room with shower which is great.

Overall the massage was not too bad but one thing to mention is that I'm quite sure my 60mins was not up before he say he is almost done and just a few more strokes on the legs and i can rest.

So that's one thing, i really don't like when going to shops because they tend to cater time in for whatever else you want to focus on. I'm not here to trash the business so if you know you know if not, it's fine. 😃 Yeah. I probably won't go back again but skills and afforability else, i really can find elsewhere. Honest opinion.

On 10/22/2021 at 5:39 PM, Loverofmassage said:

Hi,

After reading and since i was nearby the area last week, I decided to try my luck to see if i could book Robin as my previous experience was not great here.

I got it maybe because it's weekday night.

I would say the charges are really not cheap as compare to Home-based and most likely because of rent and stuff. For those interested:

60mins - $94

90mins - $125

Reached the place. It was surprisely bright as most of the time, the lights are dim. Was ushered up to a room with shower which is great.

Overall the massage was not too bad but one thing to mention is that I'm quite sure my 60mins was not up before he say he is almost done and just a few more strokes on the legs and i can rest.

So that's one thing, i really don't like when going to shops because they tend to cater time in for whatever else you want to focus on. I'm not here to trash the business so if you know you know if not, it's fine. 😃 Yeah. I probably won't go back again but skills and afforability else, i really can find elsewhere. Honest opinion.

i agree. i was there early this week too, and was served by another therapist. the massage was barely 35 mins before being asked to turn over and somehow it’s no longer a massage. thereafter, with 

about 15 mins left, all he kept saying was “you can play with your phone and just rest. still have some time.” i mean, if i wanted to play phone and rest, i could have done it at home. it was $94 and massage was the main reason i was there, but massage was not what i got. apart from them being very hospitable, and the therapist being adorably cute, there were no other saving grace. massage technique was also clearly shoddy, as the therapist was doing strokes in inconsistent manner, and all over the place. really hope that they will regroup and think of ways to improve their customer’s experience.

On 10/23/2021 at 12:09 AM, Acupointer said:

i agree. i was there early this week too, and was served by another therapist. the massage was barely 35 mins before being asked to turn over and somehow it’s no longer a massage. thereafter, with 

about 15 mins left, all he kept saying was “you can play with your phone and just rest. still have some time.” i mean, if i wanted to play phone and rest, i could have done it at home. it was $94 and massage was the main reason i was there, but massage was not what i got. apart from them being very hospitable, and the therapist being adorably cute, there were no other saving grace. massage technique was also clearly shoddy, as the therapist was doing strokes in inconsistent manner, and all over the place. really hope that they will regroup and think of ways to improve their customer’s experience.

Which therapist is this? Next time we try others first

On 10/21/2021 at 5:13 PM, p-2122 said:

I tried Robin this afternoon, I find him cute than good looking. Young chap with tone fit body, chest and bubble butt but too bad he's an 1. 

Massage is very relaxing, he started off with a bit of deep tissue followed by a bit tuina, followed by Swedish then sensual. One of the best for neck massage when you have a stiff neck like mine.

His style a bit like previous QQ and Sky. Quite good, close to excellence and will be back for more. 

p.s. Edmund and him is quite cute to look at.

This is my review of SPA D LITE,

did it this week,

thanks to @p-2122 who was nice to reply to my P.M. i paid $94 for a 1h massage with a masseur, now he is from China so he pronounced his name badly...he told me:" I AM MICKEY." but i think his name is Nicky, but he is in his 20s, about 173cm, not slim coz he has a mini tummy.

Was it worth it?

Yes,

i liked showering before & after the msg. The room had an individual Aircon, blasting. He was well-mannered, tbh this is twice the price of what I paid Andrew at Hoa Nam Building device was $49/an hour, & if Andrew liked your body, & it was mutual... Maybe 🎈🎊🎉will happen during the massage, but over here at SPA D LITE, the Masseur told me:

"U can do it...& I can do it for u...but pls refer to our pricelist guide before deciding..." So i declined his advances, but was it worth it?

From a Consumer point-of-view,

This Massage is the ONE THIS YEAR WHERE THE MASSEUR IS THE MOST Gd-looking...& having him in the room with u...was priceless, but ahem, cost me a bomb 💣in reality, lol

Last question, why did i pay $94 to do it?

Coz the last time i called...

they quoted me $128...

but today they lowered their price so i thought,"WHY NOT?!?"

On 10/24/2021 at 8:43 PM, 30yochinese said:

From a Consumer point-of-view,

This Massage is the ONE THIS YEAR WHERE THE MASSEUR IS THE MOST Gd-looking...& having him in the room with u...was priceless, but ahem, cost me a bomb 💣in reality, lol         

Besides the showering part, what else is nice? Really the most good looking masseur in this year? Any sarcasm implied in your message? 😆

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 3:13 PM, cottonwool said:

Had a peaceful & relaxed massage earlier. Wanted to compliment Anson for the great & thoughtful services. No rushing despite much sensual one but wanted the pressure to be more during the massage. Overall, great satisfaction today. ^^

There is a therapist named Anson in Spa d lite now? 

• 4 weeks later...

Called SpaDlite and booked an appointment yesterday. I wanted to try Robin as I heard that his massage is good. The person who picked up the call mentioned that all 5 therapists were available so I told him that I just need a good 90 minutes massage with a strong therapists. He said not a problem. Cut the story short… arrived and was greeted by Nick. He said he will be my therapist. I was told to shower although I told him that I had just showered at the gym before coming. He insisted 🤨. Okay maybe it’s their sop…

Took 90 minutes massage and requested for strong massage but did not get it.. Nick’s okay and yes I agree can be rather chatty.. kept on reminding me that if I like his massage I can always request for him on my subsequent visits. Apparently I realised he was the person who picked up my call. Next time I’ll try Robin and review again. I learnt from Nick that he’s the only local who’s able converse in English. The other therapists are more conversant in Mandarin and only 2/4 of them can understand English. 

To each his own… let friends be many.. be happy always

Ohh forget to mention that like most of you had experienced… the total time was kind of shortchanged.. eg. my 90 minutes included the time that I was asked to shower before the massage… and some relaxation time added in between the therapy as the therapist claimed that he needed to go for a quick here and there 🤨

To each his own… let friends be many.. be happy always

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Who says chinaboys cant speak English to save their lives? Oscar of Spa D Lite and Oliver of Dsparadise can put some of us to shame! Oscar, in particular, is highly knowledgeable and a veritable delight to chat with. Oliver is also cantonese, so if you yearn for some cantonese in overwhelmingly Hokkien S'pore, Oliver is the boy. 

• 4 weeks later...

My compliment to Oscar for the fabulous session.

His massage is a mixture of Swedish, deep tissue and sensual. It sent me the chills (a good feeling) from head to toes. Not only did I dozed off but I very well enjoyed the entire massage. He gives a good pressing on my tired points on my shoulders back and legs. The calves massage is excellent. 

Its been a long time that I find such a good quality of service / massage 💆‍♀️

The only gound for improvement would be the air-conditioning, tends to be a bit stuffy and warmed. It would be better if they could follow Royal spa tw uniform that all guys to be in shorts and the fabric that rub against our body, a bit discomfort. Other than that I really enjoyed the massage and give 2 thumbs up. 

I'll be back for more with Oscar. And he is good looking and fit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2022 at 10:57 PM, oreanas said:

Hi, I am intending to visit Spa D Lite for my virgin massage visit (have done massage before but with home-based masseurs only). Wanted to see if any kind folks will like to share tips for a first timer? I been reading a few threads but still have a few questions (can DM if easier):

1. Can I just walk up on the day itself and choose the masseur (whoever is available)? Robin seems to be the most popular on here so do most people book in advance before arriving?

3. Will all masseurs offer [remove by mod]

4. Do you only pay the quoted HE price or do you have to tip extra at the end of massage too?

Might be shallow here, but for me, looks is the most important and then massage second :D

Seriously, WHY? WHY are you asking so Openly in a thread of the company?

1. Do you want to get the company / masseur into trouble?

2. Do you not know that this is a PUBLIC forum that anyone, including the authorities, can access. 

3. Why can't you private message those members whom had posted?

4. What is with you people? Are you idiots with no brains?

Do you expect the company to answer you that they do provide [remove by mod] openly?

Can you engage your brains a little bit more and not let it be swarmed by sperm?

1 warning point for asking a stupid quesiton!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/31/2022 at 7:37 PM, Bobwayne said:

Anyone new there so far?

Have you tried Robin

His skill is good, and good looks too which is not important but a feel good factor as impression counts

Edited by 123ZZZ
edit

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...