Male HQ

Tony Massage @Green Apple Spa - Bugis

Qqp

Tony is one of the most consistent and experienced masseurs I know. Just had a late night 90 min session where he kneaded away all my stressed and aching pressure points before skillfully releasing all the piled up tension ☺️ Left the spa in a blissful relaxed state where I just wanna crawl into bed and sleep. Anyway he really deserves the recommendation. Try to build a relationship with him. He gets even better over a couple of sessions as he adapts to your body and picks up on your trouble spots.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:55 PM, tansl said:

On 12/30/2019 at 8:02 PM, CactusNSF02 said:

Why don’t you edit out his private area ( butt crack) it’s unprofessional to see that part. 

is this cupping practice safe? Or it’s dangerous? What if you burn my skin

I will ensure the safety of the customer before returning to cupping for the customer. I will not do it without professional training. I wish all boy customers a happy new year,my phone number 86531603

Edited by Qqp

Hi,

I am Tony, 26 yrs old, 174cm, 85kg. 

I am a masseur at .bugis Green apple765 north bridge Road.

Please contact me for appointment. 86531603. (SMS, WhatsApp  or call)

Sorry I only speak Chinese but understand a little English. 

Edited by Qqp

On 1/26/2020 at 10:36 PM, Cronus said:

I have tried Tony few days back. He was really professional and skillful throughout the entire session. His stroke was strong, firm and able to loosen my knots. He was indeed one of the better ones I have tried so far. Will definitely try him again. 😃

Thank you for your support, boys are welcome to book massage services, whatsapp 86531603

All boys, some of you might have concerns over coronavirus. This is very natural. Hence, whilst we are open for business, we also took added precaution. We disinfect every corner in our store thoroughly every day. We do not take in customers with symptom of fever or any other sign of unwell. For myself, I am in Singapore all these while and have not been to China for many months. I pay special attention to personal hygiene. In particular, I wash my hands regularly as well as before and after serving each customer. Please be rest assured that my store and myself will never let our guard down. If you need relaxation or rejuvenation, please feel free to make appointments to come for a massage any time. You are always welcomed, even in early hours or lare night. I will give you my best services. Phone: 86531603 Tony 

1 hour ago, Qqp said:

All boys, some of you might have concerns over coronavirus. This is very natural. Hence, whilst we are open for business, we also took added precaution. We disinfect every corner in our store thoroughly every day. We do not take in customers with symptom of fever or any other sign of unwell. For myself, I am in Singapore all these while and have not been to China for many months. I pay special attention to personal hygiene. In particular, I wash my hands regularly as well as before and after serving each customer. Please be rest assured that my store and myself will never let our guard down. If you need relaxation or rejuvenation, please feel free to make appointments to come for a massage any time. You are always welcomed, even in early hours or lare night. I will give you my best services. Phone: 86531603 Tony 

I can vouch what they were stated here. In fact, I have been there few times during this period and Tony indeed had good personal hygiene to get things going. He is definitely one of the few who delivers professional and sincere services to his clients. More than often, my body was so relaxed each time I have visited him as his massage skills were firm and strong and able to loosen my tight knots. Will be visiting him again soon. Cheers!

All boys, some of you might have concerns over coronavirus. This is very natural. Hence, whilst we are open for business, we also took added precaution. We disinfect every corner in our store thoroughly every day. We do not take in customers with symptom of fever or any other sign of unwell. For myself, I am in Singapore all these while and have not been to China for many months. I pay special attention to personal hygiene. In particular, I wash my hands regularly as well as before and after serving each customer. Please be rest assured that my store and myself will never let our guard down. If you need relaxation or rejuvenation, please feel free to make appointments to come for a massage any time. You are always welcomed, even in early hours or lare night. I will give you my best services. Phone: 86531603 Tony 

Edited by Qqp

All boys, some of you might have concerns over coronavirus. This is very natural. Hence, whilst we are open for business, we also took added precaution. We disinfect every corner in our store thoroughly every day. We do not take in customers with symptom of fever or any other sign of unwell. For myself, I am in Singapore all these while and have not been to China for many months. I pay special attention to personal hygiene. In particular, I wash my hands regularly as well as before and after serving each customer. Please be rest assured that my store and myself will never let our guard down. If you need relaxation or rejuvenation, please feel free to make appointments to come for a massage any time. You are always welcomed, even in early hours or lare night. I will give you my best services. Phone: 86531603 Tony 

Been a regular for Tony’s massage services from the start and never once his massage skills had ever disappointed me. 🤗

His skills were indeed superb and always able to loosen my tight knots. I often left the shop feeling rejuvenated and stress-free after a long day. He takes personal hygiene very seriously despite the current situation. So no worries ya.

Just contact him and make an appointment in advance for early hours or late night. Cheers!

Edited by Cronus

On 3/11/2020 at 8:41 PM, Cronus said:

Been a regular for Tony’s massage services from the start and never once his massage skills had ever disappointed me. 🤗

His skills were indeed superb and always able to loosen my tight knots. I often left the shop feeling rejuvenated and stress-free after a long day. He takes personal hygiene very seriously despite the current situation. So no worries ya.

Just contact him and make an appointment in advance for early hours or late night. Cheers!

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Valued Clients of Green Apple Spa

In accordance with the stricter measures laid down by the Singapore Government 

to contain Covid-19,

all non essential services will be suspended from 7th April 2020 till 4th May 2020.

As such, our Spa will be closed for operations during this period.

We are in full support of this national containment effort and it is our hope for you to stay safe and healthy.

Kindly note that our Spa will be open from 5 May 2020, beating any unforeseen circumstances.

Feel free to contact Tony @ 86531603 should you have any further query. 

Looking forward for your continued support. 

Thank you and regards,

Tony @ Green Apple Spa

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, farku29 said:

Terry is a cute young thing with really good massage skills... i fell asleep halfway through the massage. Can get a little sensuous but no full HE. 

What languages does he speak? Is he from Malaysia or China? Just to guess if I can communicate with him.

3 hours ago, easyver said:

is it open for business? and can choose the masseur?

have u been living in a hole for the last couple of months? 

and no - you can request for a massuer but certainly they are not going to stand in a line for you to choose

6 hours ago, farku29 said:

Terry is a cute young thing with really good massage skills... i fell asleep halfway through the massage. Can get a little sensuous but no full HE. 

U mean this two person work in green Apple spa too ?