Male HQ

Penile Rejuvenation

Dr T

Hey guys! Would you be interested in Penile Rejuvenation?

Penile Rejuvenation uses low intensity shockwave to promote blood flow to the penis muscles and also stimulate new blood vessels to form. It helps to boost erection and is also used for treatment of erectile dysfunction.

https://pulse-clinic.com.sg/mens-health-clinic

Edited by Dr T

17 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

heard before many years back but i rem doc usu directly suggested medicine instead of rejuvenation, although they clearly guessed it might be due to stress

i see. Well now there are new technologies to help with this without resorting to medication. Do let me know if you're keen for a free trial.

On 12/1/2018 at 6:10 PM, LeOwner said:

Anyone can go for it? Or any criteria?

go ahead and try it!

it is painless and Dr T is very professional
He will explain to u (to the extent of using a chart) first

and then get u to lay down (what r u thinking? there is no room for fantasies)

It is painless, maybe abit of tingling feel??
and it doesnt take long (that it s the part i like)

Effect : 
immediately the next morning, usu we will experience morning wood, but now after i get back to sleep, i have woods again ! Just for that very first day

The tool testing (I m not sure of the Long run, cos i have only recently put on trial): my btm stretch it as though putting it to test(I didnt ask him to do that) he just automatically do that (Not sure why)
I felt hard too
the rest u can imagine on your own

i think the problem from what i have observed, many who wants to go to a sauna (for the first time), need to rehearse, need a buddy to tag along, need to ask a 1000 qns first, as though trying to aim for PhD in Sauna...
so b it a trial or whatever, just go ahead (Sg is well governed by laws and councils) there is nothing to worry

On 12/3/2018 at 8:08 PM, -Ignored- said:

go ahead and try it!

it is painless and Dr T is very professional
He will explain to u (to the extent of using a chart) first

and then get u to lay down (what r u thinking? there is no room for fantasies)

It is painless, maybe abit of tingling feel??
and it doesnt take long (that it s the part i like)

Effect : 
immediately the next morning, usu we will experience morning wood, but now after i get back to sleep, i have woods again ! Just for that very first day

The tool testing (I m not sure of the Long run, cos i have only recently put on trial): my btm stretch it as though putting it to test(I didnt ask him to do that) he just automatically do that (Not sure why)
I felt hard too
the rest u can imagine on your own

i think the problem from what i have observed, many who wants to go to a sauna (for the first time), need to rehearse, need a buddy to tag along, need to ask a 1000 qns first, as though trying to aim for PhD in Sauna...
so b it a trial or whatever, just go ahead (Sg is well governed by laws and councils) there is nothing to worry

Thanks a lot for the review!

I am sorry to say that the free trial offer is now closed. However the treatment is still available. Feel free to message me if you are interested.

Regards,

Dr T

I hv to admit I was a bit sceptical before I went for the penis rejuvenation. The clinic is situated just beside Somerset train station which make it very convenient for me.

Dr Taufiq is very professional and especially detailed in explaining the procedure and the benefits of it. The treatment itself was fast (about 20mins) and seamless, most importantly, no pain at all. 

I went home as normal and carry on with my fav pastime, (JO) and I can feel and of cos see that my little brother has become thicker though I am not too sure whether this will last or temporary only. Will keep u guys update if any changes...haha 

Went for the trial with Dr T on Wednesday and here is a short feedback :

Dr T's approach to penile rejuvenation is without the use any pharmaceuticals and is therefore more natural to improve the function of penile health and increasing the vasculature and stimulating growth factors.

Device used emits shock waves into the penile tissue and goes directly into the shaft, but there is really no pain, and no side effects with it. Waves fired intermittently stimulate the blood vessels to regrow. I had mine set at maximum as I preferred to have a 'feel ' that the device is working as it should.

I began feeling some difference on the second day after treatment, starting with longer morning erections. The feeling of that familiar impluse washing over the body, igniting feelings that set the loin ablaze. Not sure if this is psychological, but there is a definite positive impact on the libido.

Anyway, i find the trial beneficial as it offers an alternative to an age related issue that mature men face, other than medicines.

Just as additional info, he offers treatments on penile papules removal, circumcision, Prep and Pep and Wave therapy on prostate for those looking for a one-stop clinic.

Dr T is very friendly and easy to talk with and he understands the gay environment. There is no need to fabricate a story on your sexual history as one may need with another doctor, so the treatment can be more honest and focused.

Hope this bit of information helps BW guys.

Edited by Tony Tan
paragraphing

On 12/9/2018 at 8:11 AM, Tony Tan said:

Went for the trial with Dr T on Wednesday and here is a short feedback :

Dr T's approach to penile rejuvenation is without the use any pharmaceuticals and is therefore more natural to improve the function of penile health and increasing the vasculature and stimulating growth factors.

Device used emits shock waves into the penile tissue and goes directly into the shaft, but there is really no pain, and no side effects with it. Waves fired intermittently stimulate the blood vessels to regrow. I had mine set at maximum as I preferred to have a 'feel ' that the device is working as it should.

I began feeling some difference on the second day after treatment, starting with longer morning erections. The feeling of that familiar impluse washing over the body, igniting feelings that set the loin ablaze. Not sure if this is psychological, but there is a definite positive impact on the libido.

Anyway, i find the trial beneficial as it offers an alternative to an age related issue that mature men face, other than medicines.

Just as additional info, he offers treatments on penile papules removal, circumcision, Prep and Pep and Wave therapy on prostate for those looking for a one-stop clinic.

Dr T is very friendly and easy to talk with and he understands the gay environment. There is no need to fabricate a story on your sexual history as one may need with another doctor, so the treatment can be more honest and focused.

Hope this bit of information helps BW guys.

Thank you Tony for your descriptive review hehe. Love the part about setting your loin ablaze! So happy that you feel the benefits. It will only get better and better. The effects are cumulative as the blood supply improves.

It was a friendly and warm interaction with Dr Taufiq. You could feel his honest feedback when you ask a question, explaining every course of action he would be performing. It was comfortable during the whole session and he was very open to whatever I said. Thanks 

Edited by funkykiddo

On 12/10/2018 at 10:11 PM, funkykiddo said:

It was a friendly and warm interaction with Dr Taufiq. You could feel his honest feedback when you ask a question, explaining every course of action he would be performing. It was comfortable during the whole session and he was very open to whatever I said. Thanks 

Thanks for the feedback! Do let me know hows the effect from the rejuvenation therapy. 

3 hours ago, Tommy Lin said:

Went for the trial late last week. Overall experience was positive, treatment was fast and pain free. Erection seems bigger, but understand that the full effect will only be experienced after 1-2 weeks. Will be monitoring the progress.

Thanks for the review! That's great to hear. Looking forward to hearing more improvements ;)

Thank you for all those who have PM me on your interest in this treatment. Especially to those who have already made the appointment and came down for the session. For those who are asking about the process, i am attaching a pic of where the shockwave is applied. The procedure is painless and will take around 15-20minutes. There are no side effects, no downtime, no need for any recovery period. Effects can be seen within 1 day to 1 week depending on individuals. Rejuvenation only requires one session. However, if you do have erectile dysfunction, you may need up to 6 sessions for maximal benefits. If you have further queries about this procedure, feel free to PM me or drop me an email at dr.taufiq@pulse-clinic.com.

Regards,

Dr Taufiq

ED Erectile dysfunction

Edited by Dr T

I have erectile dysfunction problem so have been getting the penile rejuvenation therapy from Dr Taufiq. He recommended about 6 sessoons and I’ve done 3 already. I must say tvat it really works! For the first time, I can drill a bottom without any pills to keep me hard. Highly recommended!

On 1/16/2019 at 12:05 AM, Indick said:

I have erectile dysfunction problem so have been getting the penile rejuvenation therapy from Dr Taufiq. He recommended about 6 sessoons and I’ve done 3 already. I must say tvat it really works! For the first time, I can drill a bottom without any pills to keep me hard. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much for your honest review! Glad to here you're benefiting from the therapy.

17 hours ago, Dr T said:

Hey guys, our clinic is currently offering CNY discount for Penile Rejuvenation therapy. Happening from 24 Jan to 1 Feb. Only offered to BW members. PM me to book your slot. First come first served. Hope to see you guys.

Dr. T

then the patients have to identify at the reception that they r from BW? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.