Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest Disclosed Yourself
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hell's waiting for you too.

Yes, I went there too. It is in Norway. Try to go there too. Such a nice place.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Guest endlessly playng same song

Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD singing over and over the same song at Blowing Wind. 10 years on the row... 

(Dirty Auntie post your bullshit Ang Moh/ foreigner bashing / foreigners always the cause for everything bad in Singapore at hardwarezone and leave us alone at Blowing Wind... )

Just wonder who paints a "picture of shittiness" with this bullshit never ending already boring same song... 

and who is the real "brainless mindless idiot" posting this nonsense over and over and Blowing Wind???

(You guys at Blowing Wind know the response).

14 hours ago, Zackling said:

well, basically if those PMD riders have behave themselves, created less / zero accidents, they would have co-exist along with the pedestrians peacefully today. but due to the fact with the hit & run cases and PMDs catching fires in HDB units.. this started causing some issues and attracts the gov attention. 

as a saying goes: the bigger the tree, the more wind it attracts. 

so these few days as i was watching  news on toggle,the gov have met up with these deliveries folks, advising them / suggesting them to switch to bicycles and other modes of transportation equipment to go abt their livelihood. Subsidiaries have been rolled out to those who are affected. Gov will also assist the rest to transit into other forms of careers & jobs basic on experiences. 

And also the fact that we as singaporeans should stop being choosy. got job, just take. don't bargain & ask more than we can chew on. Economy is damn shitty already. Just imagine the fnb industry is already so saturated and restaurants & cafes are being shut here & there.. people tend to lose jobs too.. so whatever jobs comes up, just take first, don't argue, don't bargain for positions and titles. when u reach a certain age, titles and positions are bs to u. all u want is to make an income monthly, go home be happy. 

if not when those opportunities goes out to foreign talents, then we start to cry father, cry mother, then what is the use..??  

to be honest, i was a pmd user before. i know the thrill of speeding at 80km/hr on the footpath / road at night without safety gears on. 1 charge allows me to travel up to 10km. i had an accident before to avoid knocking into some stranger.. in the end i got thrown off my ride, i end up wheelchair bound for 2 months and lost all my income. so lesson learn. learn not to speed, learn to give way & being careful. And ever since the accident, i sold my pmd away before all these issues arised. 

aka Dirty Auntie's / Auntie OCD's response:

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You really should go work on your intelligence a bit. Don't you know that the opportunities ARE already going out to all the foreign talents, and more and more Singaporeans are losing out on those good jobs?????? And now that is already happening, you still want to tell us that we "should stop being choosy. got job, just take. don't bargain & ask more than we can chew on"??? Seriously, WTF? It Is exactly because of such propaganda initiated by those people in the ivory towers and those foreign assholes, and propagated by brainless mindless idiots like you, that more and more of these better jobs are going to those foreign trash!!

The economy is NOT shitty. It is because of people like you who are painting it to be a picture of shittiness and making it shitty, so that fear of some economic recession will continue to keep the population feaful, and keep those people already in power, to continue to be in power.  

Take a look at the salary the Indian nationals are now drawing: the payslip of the Indian-national Ramesh from JP Morgan, who was mistaken to be the security-gurard abusing Ramesh from JP Morgan, was revealed to be $50,000 to $60,000 per month. The CEO of Citibank Singapore has been replaced also by an Indian national. Do you thin those are jobs that Singaporeans do not want to do? Are those jobs that Singaporeans cannot do??

Wake up your ideas already. 

Guest Merry Go Round

The response to "brainless mindless idiotic posts"

1 hour ago, Guest merry go round said:

Nah, Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD you better wake up yourself...

You repeat the same song for so many years:

Bad foreigners eating the cheese from the locals (as if locals eat cheese...)

Singaporeans dying off from bread crumbs in food, jobs, opportunities (while forgetting how many condo flats they already own...) while the Foreigners feast on champagne and XO chilly crab dishes.

Singaporeans all becoming jobless and pushed out of the labour market, (which has no reflection in the labour market numbers at all).

These poor Singaporeans who now can afford 255,000 maids compared to 10,000 maids in 1990, what a decline and poverty situation are you talking about... ???

I know plenty of Singaporeans who earn 11k per month as "administrators", in MNCs or in banks, driving fancy cars and going for champagne brunches once a month...

You don't get it: There is an internationalisation. To compete with others you need fresh ideas, taking in an Indian CEO with experience from banking in US or UK might be a good idea to refresh the marketing, sales and corporate culture.

The CEO of the "government owned" DBS is an Indian for plenty of years. Is DBS in decline as to market share etc etc, run down, not making profits??? (DBS doing better in last years than 5 years ago).

How many Singaporeans head CEO jobs in overseas companies in the world???

As a MNC would you hire someone without overseas expertise or bring in someone who has such skills??? (I think you can reply to that question yourself)

Maybe, there is some truth in it: Eventually, either there aren't sufficient Singaporean high profile managers to take up such jobs due to lack of (international) expertise, skills or other reasons lacking professional management skills. (Maybe even because the government soaked such high profilers into government jobs?)

And I give something more to swallow:

Over demanding Singaporeans: Just two weeks ago, one Singaporean (mid 30s) for a middle management job asked for 10k a month, 30 days leave (exclusive of 5 additional child leave days) from her background having worked with some local set ups and a SP degree.... Do you think she will land the job even for 5k or get a 2nd interview???

But please stop painting this picture of poor Singaporeans and only foreigners ripping off all the wealth in Singapore. I m near to crying already...

Guest Merry Go Round

more of the "brainless mindless idiotic  nonsense...

Yes, Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD  we know if something rubs you, the big picture will never go into your head... you lack comprehending basic matters and jump on certain words.

Did it ever get into  your head that the work environment is changing? (but you always condemn foreigners for all bads in Singapore)

51 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

LOL! I am only hearing loads of excuses from you, Guest disclosed yourself! No wonder nobody likes you at all here in this forum and in real life. People like you goes to the defense of every foreigners at the first chance, to the extent that you even went all out to fight for  BROCHEZ, the person who published out all those confidential data on the Singaporeans HIV carriers! 

The issue of PMETs losing their jobs is as real as you can get it to be. This has nothing to do with "internationalization". This has everything to do with opening the floodgates to all the foreign trash! You are not even working full time at all to even know the situation. And to make your post even more ridiculous than it already is, you first claimed that you know of "plenty of Singaporeans who earn 11k per month as "administrators" ". Then you claimed Singaporeans to be over-demanding when "one Singaporean (mid 30s) for a middle management job asked for 10k a month"?? Look at how you are tripping all over yourselves there! So which is which?  Is asking for 10k a month ridiculous in the context of so many "administrators" earning 11k a month? Or are you again COMPULSIVELY LYING about knowing many "administrators" earning 11k ? Hahahahaha !! 

Guest merry go round

52 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

The issue of PMETs losing their jobs is as real as you can get it to be. This has nothing to do with "internationalization". This has everything to do with opening the floodgates to all the foreign trash! You are not even working full time at all to even know the situation. And to make your post even more ridiculous than it already is, you first claimed that you know of "plenty of Singaporeans who earn 11k per month as "administrators" ". Then you claimed Singaporeans to be over-demanding when "one Singaporean (mid 30s) for a middle management job asked for 10k a month"?? Look at how you are tripping all over yourselves there! So which is which?  Is asking for 10k a month ridiculous in the context of so many "administrators" earning 11k a month? Or are you again COMPULSIVELY LYING about knowing many "administrators" earning 11k ? Hahahahaha !! 

Once again, you don't read properly and come up with selective quoting taking posts out of the context:

1) The plenty of Singaporeans earning 11k work at MNCs or banks in Singapore. Please stop selective quoting.

I know plenty of Singaporeans who earn 11k per month as "administrators", in MNCs or in banks, driving fancy cars and going for champagne brunches once a month...

The "administrator" was in quotation marks (") because I was ironic on the job task/scope of these 11k earners.

2) The Singaporean applicant asking 10k and so on for a job asked at a SME and smaller set up not at a MNC or bank and she was applying for a middle management job.

And I give something more to swallow:

Over demanding Singaporeans: Just two weeks ago, one Singaporean (mid 30s) for a middle management job asked for 10k a month, 30 days leave (exclusive of 5 additional child leave days) from her background having worked with some local set ups and a SP degree.... Do you think she will land the job even for 5k or get a 2nd interview???

The only one at Blowing Wind who doesn't like me is you, because I dare to rebut your silly foreigner bashing all over at Blowing Wind and repeated painting of a pictures Singaporeans starving to death.

Anyway, I never defend "all" foreigners. That would be silly to do and I don't defend any criminals. But my view is not one sided but yours is a bit too much.

By the way the PMD issue at this thread has nothing to do with foreigners at all, it is a mere local issue but you abuse the discussion here to bring in your foreigner bashing and your repeated myth about locals losing out due to Foreigners.

Get back to the topic. thanks

Guest same petty fights by OCD
On 11/10/2019 at 6:16 AM, Steve5380 said:

We are all born with PMDs, which are our two legs. 

These flimsy PMDs should be forced to have a device that limits their speed to a very low one, a device that cannot be tampered with.

If this is not possible, then they should be banned altogether.

Humanity was able to survive before there were the batteries that power these devices.  Society is already banning products that can be abused if they are in the wrong hands.  Aren't drugs banned in Singapore? What about guns?  Can you walk around with a gun in your pocket even if you don't have the intention to shoot anyone?

If in doubt, take example from America where guns, even assault weapons, are permitted to be owned by nearly everyone.  The argument against banning them is "why should the entire population be penalized just because some criminals use the weapons to kill?"   And so much evil is around here because they are not banned!  :angry:

On 11/10/2019 at 8:04 AM, Nightingale said:

I totally agree with you.  But there will be fools who object to your point, resorting to argumentum ad absurdum. as follows:

On 11/10/2019 at 8:44 AM, Guest Guest said:

Are guns permitted to be owned by nearly everyone?? Are you so sure about it?? Or are guns and assault weapons supposed to be owned only by people who possess the license to own them, just like the way cars can only be driven by people who has the license to drive them? Looks to me like LIARS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER.

But of course. there will be fools who object to this point, resorting to argumentum ad absurdum as well. 

On 11/10/2019 at 9:07 AM, Steve5380 said:

Yes, your argumentum is absurdum  :lol:

If we talk about the USA,  the majority of states don't require that one must have a license to own a gun.  And even if it were like the way "cars can only be driven by people who have the license to drive them", nearly everyone in the USA has a valid drivers licence.  And in the states where a gun owner license is required, nearly everyone can ultimately get such license.

I don't exactly know of what FEATHER  you are,  but we definitely don't FLOCK TOGETHER.  I have honesty, knowledge and an intelligent mind. :)

On 11/10/2019 at 9:38 AM, Guest Guest said:

LOL! Of course we don't flock together since you are a liar and I am not. In the United States, access to guns is controlled by law under a number of federal statutes, state government and even some local government laws. These laws are enforced by various federal and state agencies. It is not as if guns in USA can be owned by "nearly everyone" like what you had lied about. 

Besides, this topic is about SINGAPORE for which you know nothing of, regardless how hard you try to claim otherwise. For example, not "nearly everyone" has a valid drivers licence here. 

On 11/10/2019 at 9:52 AM, Steve5380 said:

"since you are a liar and I am not" is a perfect example of a lie.  So yes, we don't flock together.

Many laws at federal and state level control access to guns.  And this does not prevent that nearly everyone can get access to a gun.

And these laws are the reason we have to say "nearly everyone", and not "everyone"

It is like in Singapore "nearly everyone" can have adult consensual sex, but not "everyone",  because you have this very important law 377A  :D

On 11/10/2019 at 9:59 AM, Guest Guest said:

He is not absurd. He has a point. It is logical argument. Just because you couldn't accept a diff opinion, you called him fool and used absurdum.  Using your logic, you are simply stupid and absurd.

On 11/10/2019 at 1:30 PM, Nightingale said:

As usual, Auntie loves to use the excuse that if someone does not stay in Sg, he loses the validity to discuss Sg affairs.  The crux of the matter is too much freedom - freedom to get a driver's license, or a license to own a gun.  You don't have to use reductio ad absurdum arguments to say "Everyone".  The govt has been adopting an extreme laissez faire policy a.k.a. laziness.

On 11/10/2019 at 1:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

Hey!! You mad? Who say people can own gun in sg??? 

On 11/10/2019 at 1:34 PM, Nightingale said:

I didn't say that.  Polish up your reading.

On 11/10/2019 at 1:52 PM, Guest Guest said:

You said "  The crux of the matter is too much freedom - freedom to get a driver's license, or a license to own a gun"

we are also not greek lah..cannot use english meh must show off you know greek?

On 11/10/2019 at 1:56 PM, Nightingale said:

You want additional lesson on Reading 101 course?  

Here it is.

Steven was saying too much freedom to let people do bad things e.g. gun ownership in his country.  He's drawing a parallel between that and PMD issue here.  

Your invalid argument is he lacks qualification to talk about Sg affairs because he does not stay in Singapore.

Hence, what is the common issue?  Too much freedom.

Now how much shall I charge you for consultation fee on reading skills?

On 11/10/2019 at 2:06 PM, Guest Guest said:

Why you so rude and aggressive? Just pointed out what you wrote word for word. 

You are so arrogrant!

On 11/10/2019 at 2:19 PM, Nightingale said:

But aren't you the one who is rude and arrogant by calling me mad and accusing Steve of not qualified to talk about Sg affairs? 

So isn't this your karma?  Next time you want to clarify things, say nicely first.

On 11/10/2019 at 2:58 PM, Guest Guest said:

What are you talking abt? Who is steve?? You yourself said can own gun in sg! Yes because you are mad if you think you can own a gun in sg. This thread is about PMDs in SINGAPORE. not something in USA!! I notice you love to hog threads and make it about you.  Let see how fast you reply and how long your reply will be.

On 11/10/2019 at 3:46 PM, Guest Guest said:

As usual, it really has to be one of the three notorious stooges of the Bowingwind forum - Nightwhore, Steve5380, and Guest disclosed yourself/incognito - who comes here to try throwing good threads into the Flaming Room. 

On 11/10/2019 at 3:49 PM, Nightingale said:

Hog threads. Which ones?

Something wrong with your goldfish memory?  Steve is the one whom you claim has no right to comment on Sg affairs.  According to your logic, Singapore reporters will have no right to comment on affairs on China, US, Russia or any country in Southeast Asia or Middle East or Africa etc.  Reporters from other countries will also have to limit their reports to only their own countries they live in.  We cannot comment on Hong Kong riots because we don't stay in HK, according to your logic.

Correct, this thread is about PMDs in Sg.  But then Steve raised an analogy by raising an example from USA.  Don't you know the meaning of the word ANALOGY?  Still, that does not license you to be rude and arrogant.  You still have not apologised for that.  Secondly, I suggest you re-read the previous page to follow the line of thought as contributed by various writers.  Good luck!

As usual, it has to be Auntie OCD who loves to spread malice and negativity in BW and who would jump at every chance to bash foreigners, and who would not hesitate to troll in the Main Forum despite countless warnings from the Moderator.  Very thick skin indeed!

On 11/10/2019 at 4:15 PM, Guest Guest said:

Point proven. Thank you.

Guest petty fights by Auntie OCD

You still don't want to acknowledge Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD

99.9% of the threads ended in the Flaming Room due to your continuous silly and petty ongoing fights

or your inappropriate posts???????

You always seem to fail to recognise cause and reaction of why threads are moved to the Flaming Room???

99.9% of the threads ended up in the Flaming Room due to YOUR Posts, Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD!

Blame yourself and not others.

Guest Disclosed Yourself
On 11/12/2019 at 6:58 PM, Guest Guest said:

Told you guys already: the moment Guest disclosed yourself/incognito/research/100000names comes into any threads, it gets thrown into the Flaming Room soon after. 

Blame game

How many times have you heard someone who said something that is mean, vindictive and hurtful -- or committed a violent and/or destructive act  -- ? And later he blames someone else.

That's an example of using blame to excuse your own bad behaviour.

This type person is a "BLAMER", with a narcissist/negative personality. They blame others for anything and everything. They NEVER take responsibility or admit their wrong doings or their faults.

There are certain types of individuals who live by this rule. They are used to always getting their way, getting attention, and most of all, blaming anyone but themselves.

This character is one of the most toxic manipulators. The narcissist thrives off attention, and when they fail to get that attention, then they generally move on. They also thrive off the blame game. A narcissist is never wrong and anything that happens to them is never their fault. The reason for this is because this type of person wants you to believe they are superior, even though deep down inside, they know they’re not.

They feel the depths of their inferiority like no other. Honestly, they are crippled by low self-esteem and will do anything to prove the opposite. This includes never taking responsibility for their actions. They are dangerous and unhealthy people to be around.

Even the small things will be reason enough to be untruthful. So, using the blame game on others seems quite fitting for them.

Since they lie all the time, blaming their failures on others will be as simple as doing whatever it takes to make the blame stick. They will resort to stealing if they have to, in order to match their lies to the facts. It’s amazing how creative a pathological liar can get when shifting blame to someone who just isn’t responsible in the least.

People with low self-esteem would seem like the last ones who you’d think would shift blame. However, sometimes the self-esteem falls so low that, in defence, these individuals may desperately try the blame game in order to improve their self-image.

13 hours ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

But nobody else than Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD is the narcistic Blame gamer!

He repeatedly blamed others for his own wrongdoings.

Guest Disclosed Yourself

17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:
On 11/13/2019 at 12:25 PM, Steve5380 said:

If one in a thousand men is more cute than this prince,  then they are nearly four million men more cute than him.

Why not pick one of the four million and forget about this problematic prince?

Who are you to judge and label him as being problematic? Since you are such the problematic creature here on BW, should I call your son the problematic child?? 🖕🖕

Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD failing on self-awareness... 

Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD himself is the most problematic creature on Blowing Wind. 

Look at your own behaviour before you judge others Dirty Auntie! 

Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD is the perfect picture book and textbook for any psychiatrist or psychology class... 

Guest Disclosed Yourself
4 hours ago, feedersmiracle said:

I'm very sad for the father.

Even though I'm not paying my phone bill currently, I use a sim only plan and get my own phones... 200 to 500 dollars is my monthly expenses for food and transport...

29 minutes ago, feedersmiracle said:
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

What is wrong for the father to pay for his children? He is willing to pay so whats the problem? Did the children force their father to pay? Are you jealous no one pays your mobile for you? What will the consequences be in meddling and gossiping about people's family situations?

You're so toxic.

Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD receives fair criticism ....

7 hours ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

Blame game

How many times have you heard someone who said something that is mean, vindictive and hurtful -- or committed a violent and/or destructive act  -- ? And later he blames someone else.

That's an example of using blame to excuse your own bad behaviour.

This type person is a "BLAMER", with a narcissist/negative personality. They blame others for anything and everything. They NEVER take responsibility or admit their wrong doings or their faults.

There are certain types of individuals who live by this rule. They are used to always getting their way, getting attention, and most of all, blaming anyone but themselves.

This character is one of the most toxic manipulators. The narcissist thrives off attention, and when they fail to get that attention, then they generally move on. They also thrive off the blame game. A narcissist is never wrong and anything that happens to them is never their fault. The reason for this is because this type of person wants you to believe they are superior, even though deep down inside, they know they’re not.

They feel the depths of their inferiority like no other. Honestly, they are crippled by low self-esteem and will do anything to prove the opposite. This includes never taking responsibility for their actions. They are dangerous and unhealthy people to be around.

Even the small things will be reason enough to be untruthful. So, using the blame game on others seems quite fitting for them.

Since they lie all the time, blaming their failures on others will be as simple as doing whatever it takes to make the blame stick. They will resort to stealing if they have to, in order to match their lies to the facts. It’s amazing how creative a pathological liar can get when shifting blame to someone who just isn’t responsible in the least.

People with low self-esteem would seem like the last ones who you’d think would shift blame. However, sometimes the self-esteem falls so low that, in defence, these individuals may desperately try the blame game in order to improve their self-image.

You are right about Dirty Auntie.

And reading your post brought to my mind an even more relevant person that fits your description:  Donald Trump.

Blessed are all of you who don't have a president like him.  But in America we have now our attention on the public hearings over the impeachment investigation of this individual,  and we have high hopes that the process succeeds. :thumb:

Edited by Steve5380

18 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

And she has been called toxic and like siao char bor (lunatic woman/shrew).  Such most appropriate descriptions!

She was even asked to see a psychiatrist, as has been strongly urged by the moderator and us for years!

You talking about yourself right, Nightwhore? LOL

You indulge in depraved perverted fantasies about your underage students while furiously masturbating about them, and brazenly publish your fetishes on international sex portals.

Yet you have NO BALLS to disclose yourself to the police, parents, media and MOE.

You have completely no moral authority to talk here!

Guest Disclosed Yourself
On 11/3/2019 at 12:05 PM, Guest Nightingalewhore said:

Wow, you are really a quarrelsome bitch, picking fights everywhere you go! 

On 11/4/2019 at 8:52 AM, Guest Guest said:

Yes, you can hold a candle to everyone. You are most quarrelsome bitch on this forum. The only person who can possibly outdo you will be Steve5368. 

On 11/4/2019 at 10:01 AM, Nightingale said:

Haha, psychotic people are not aware their negative issues - illogical, quarrelsome, jealous, vindictive, unreasonable, xenophobic etc. and stubbornly refuse to refrain from trolling in the Main Forum despite moderator's warning.  So Auntie, when you gonna see a shrink?

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Maybe shrinks have given up on him.  He seems so unaware of himself!

Like there are light mirrors that allow one to see oneself,

there should be "aura mirrors" to allow people like him to see his real self.

I want to object. Psychotic people tend to know, something is not right with them. They face the harsh reactions from the outer world. That is where the aggressivity starts, because they can't understand or realise it's their own behaviour which causes others to react so harsh. They fail to recognise their own self.  But many don't understand what is going on and then they start to live in their own world, creating artificial explanations which suit their own thinking, opinion and mind. In the end they live in a shelf distinct from reality, so to speak in their own dream world and adjust the reality to their appreciation, which is far from reality.   

And the push to see a psychiatrist must come from a third party. Most mental deranged persons believe nothing is wrong with them but something is wrong with the others. 

However, Steve is right to say, he is very unaware of himself. in fact, everything what he accuses others of (quarrelsome, problematic creature, pathological liar, self righteous, petty...) fits to him best looking at his behaviour on blowing wind. 

The most outstanding and best behaviour to recognise his mental illness is his repetitive impulse to always bring up the same posts and responses over and over like an endless circle. 

7 minutes ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

However, Steve is right to say, he is very unaware of himself. in fact, everything what he accuses others of (quarrelsome, problematic creature, pathological liar, self righteous, petty...) fits to him best looking at his behaviour on blowing wind. 

I am not sure if I said correctly that he is unaware of himself.  He can be aware, but his trauma may come from being unable to change his behavior.

I think that an "aura mirror" could help all of us.  To be able to observe ourselves from outside the body,  from a distance.  Then,  like with the mirror we can see that we have an ugly pimple on the nose and do something to remove it,  with a mirror of our behavior we could notice what is wrong and try to correct it.  In practice, this is what a good counselor, coach, shrink should do,  but it is difficult for a stranger to monitor us at all times and especially when we are doing something wrong.  In the case of Auntie, he seems to have some deep resentment, probably a very logical consequence of something that did hurt him badly. And he may be seeking justice. I wish we could help him,  but at least we can put up with him.

Guest Disclosed Yourself

Excellent summary!

Thanks for the great job and your effort!

Really have to applaud you for your summary!

I appreciate the neutral and very unemotional write up on the subject!

Guest Disclosed Yourself

You know Nightingale:

When Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD is at the end of the road with his insulting reasoning or when his true character is disclosed, commented or shown on Blowing Wind, when other third parties object to his nonsense reasoning , insults or trolling or when he is angry, he prefers to react with this repetitive silly impersonating posts at the Main Forum. He seriously thinks he can draw some points on throwing dirt onto me or others, when he comes up with these childish silly posts.

I must always think of a 2 year old kid, when I see these posts, a small kid who is sulking somewhere in the corner of a room incessantly. 

But, it doesn't really bother me, because his reaction just displays his helpless cries for help and attention out there and is the best display of his mental issues.

He seriously thinks he can draw points?

Most people don't even realise his helpless attemps to hit on me or to try throwing dirt on me.

Because his reaction just displays his helpless cries for help and attention out there and is the best evidence of his serious mental issues.

9 hours ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

I don't think so. How can you tell?

9 hours ago, Guest Merry Go Round said:

I don't believe in true love. Self love is the most important. Being single for life.

9 hours ago, Guest Merry Go Round said:

When I was young and we were still living in JB, my father was so strict that everytime I came home late, he will not allow me to eat, The wrong doings of my siblings, he took it on me. I received the most spank using boots, slippers, sticks, whatever he first to handle he will hit it on me. He died in the 80s. I said to myself that I will not.treat my childeen like that. And so that is why I decided to become gay and never have children.

10 hours ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

My mother is telling me to cut down PUB bills further. I'm thinking to reduce the frequency of washing basic items such as bed sheets, quilt cover, comforter, towels, etc. I use to wash sheets every month, towels every two weeks. I would probably do sheets, pillow cases, blankets, quilts every quarter and towels every month. We take shower whenever we visit our aunt every weekend. Weekdays we just do spongebath. How about you guys? What is your PUB cost cutting advice?

9 hours ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

Fat, big belly, looking like hobo.

1 hour ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

As per topic - Am I a slut if I like to be gangbanged in public?

My most infamous one was being gangbanged by 15 Malay uncles in a warehouse in Shah Alam.

Guest Disclosed Yourself
5 hours ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

You know Nightingale:

When Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD is at the end of the road with his insulting reasoning or when his true character is disclosed, commented or shown on Blowing Wind, when other third parties object to his nonsense reasoning , insults or trolling or when he is angry, he prefers to react with this repetitive silly impersonating posts at the Main Forum. He seriously thinks he can draw some points on throwing dirt onto me or others, when he comes up with these childish silly posts.

I must always think of a 2 year old kid, when I see these posts, a small kid who is sulking somewhere in the corner of a room incessantly. 

But, it doesn't really bother me, because his reaction just displays his helpless cries for help and attention out there and is the best display of his mental issues.

He seriously thinks he can draw points?

Most people don't even realise his helpless attemps to hit on me or to try throwing dirt on me.

Because his reaction just displays his helpless cries for help and attention out there and is the best evidence of his serious mental issues.

Boohoo! Pot calling the kettle black! 

So funny to see all the three Stooges here talking to themselves, trying to psychoanalyze their own internal demons to their own personal comfort here. I guess that's how schizophrenic behaves. I've had my fun watching those madmen talking to themselves in this nut house here. Lol... 

Guest Disclosed Yourself
10 hours ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

Boohoo! Pot calling the kettle black! 

Post was impersonated.

I assume Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD suffering a serious mental relapse...

Guest Disclosed Yourself

On 11/17/2019 at 3:12 PM, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

My mother is telling me to cut down PUB bills further. I'm thinking to reduce the frequency of washing basic items such as bed sheets, quilt cover, comforter, towels, etc. I use to wash sheets every month, towels every two weeks. I would probably do sheets, pillow cases, blankets, quilts every quarter and towels every month. We take shower whenever we visit our aunt every weekend. Weekdays we just do spongebath. How about you guys? What is your PUB cost cutting advice?

18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How about your electricity bills?  You can surely save a lot if you stop posting so often on Blowing Wind... under various nicks at that.

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/105478-how-often-you-change-bed-sheets-and-towels/

How often you change bed sheets and towels?

By Guest Disclosed Yourself, Yesterday at 03:12 PM in Blowing Wind Main Forum

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Same person starting thread and responding to his own thread?

Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD in real bad shape now. Even in denial of his own mental state...

Guest Nightwhore
8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

So funny to see all the three Stooges here talking to themselves, trying to psychoanalyze their own internal demons to their own personal comfort here. I guess that's how schizophrenic behaves. I've had my fun watching those madmen talking to themselves in this nut house here. Lol... 

LOLOL

Guest impersonata
11 hours ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

If you are innocent, why get so uptight and frustrated over what she says? Unless... what she says has a grain of truth?

I am so surprised that you are trying to clamour for my support now when you didn't stand up to say something in my defence when I was being charged for creating havoc in the forum. 

People like you are double-faced cobras out to create havoc in the forum. Well, I am about to have my long holiday in Malta and Cyprus. No time for you.

11 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD Fascist

you are accumulating demerit points by hijacking Robin Hood's nick to sow discord.  You may punished with misfortune in the coming months or weeks.  So much negativity in your soul.  May your soul rest in peace.  Emitofo.

49 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Guest name is free for all to take. As such, what "hijack" is there to talk about. Not happy, go sign in as Member. 

34 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Wrong, hijack nicks means to deceive with malicious intent.  So don't try to use sophistry to exempt yourself from guilt.  You can deceive everybody but not Heaven or your own conscience.  :whistle:

Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD can go on, if this is the only helpless last thing to do at Blowing Wind, writing under the hijacked nicks (Disclosed Yourself, merry go round, Nightingw___).

Most regular Members and readers know that Disclosed Yourself ceased posting under this Guest nick since 5 April 2019 and that in real these posts are from no other than Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD.

Whom does she intend to impress?

In fact, it makes it very easy for the Moderators to trace her posts immediately...

Stupidity actually killed the Cat... (let's have a good laugh).

Guest impersonata

Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD can go on, if this is the only helpless last thing to do at Blowing Wind, writing under the hijacked nicks (Disclosed Yourself, merry go round, Nightingw___).

Most regular Members and readers know that Disclosed Yourself ceased posting under this Guest nick since 5 April 2019 at the Main Forum and that in real these posts are from no other than Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD.

Whom does she intend to impress?

In fact, it makes it very easy for the Moderators to trace her posts immediately...

Stupidity actually killed the Cat... (let's have a good laugh).

Guest Disclosed Yourself

All the posts above were impersonated. I don't know why Dirty Aunty wants to impersonate me! Why doesn't she impersonate Nightwhore instead?

Guest impersonata
27 minutes ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

All the posts above were impersonated. I don't know why Dirty Aunty wants to impersonate me! Why doesn't she impersonate Nightwhore instead?

the above is impersonated by Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD. 

Actually she is talking to herself now... 

Guest impersonata
32 minutes ago, Guest impersonata said:

the above is impersonated by Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD. 

Actually she is talking to herself now... 

I am talking to myself now! 

Guest Disclosed Yourself

So fucking frustrated!  Was at Energyone Toa Payoh steam room this evening 6 to 7 pm but cannot get up to any cocksucking action as there were 2 fucking straight guys hogging the steam room!  FUCK!!!

Guest impersonated
1 hour ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

So fucking frustrated!  Was at Energyone Toa Payoh steam room this evening 6 to 7 pm but cannot get up to any cocksucking action as there were 2 fucking straight guys hogging the steam room!  FUCK!!!

12 minutes ago, Guest impersonata said:

impersonated post.

The real Disclosed Yourself would never use such low class language. 

You are a liar!  You always use low-class language.

LOL

Guest impersonata
On 9/22/2019 at 2:02 AM, Guest Guest said:

Truths about Disclosed Yourself aka @Mlyfunp:

1. Self-righteous moderator wannabe

2. Pretends to be a lawyer, offering legal advice on the PDPA amongst others

3. Claims to work from 8.30 am to 10.45 pm everyday

4. 26 year old bitchy Malay bottom who got gangbanged in a Shah Alam hotel

5. Has a penchant for cruising at Clementi MRT male toilet by cockteasing

6. Cruised in Kallang and Aljunied MRT male toilets before

7. Got called out by NTU researcher MW Ang for displaying 'toxic masculinity', when commenting on Monica Baey

8. Got unceremoniously told by moderator GM to stay in the Flaming Room and stop whining/complaining about guest nick being used by others

9. Got threatened by GM to expose his member nick (which is @mlyfunp)

You can really profile this bitch already, based on the above information.

LOL

I am not Malayfunp

On 3/22/2013 at 12:36 AM, Guest Guest said:

真是意料之中呀!就知道多捉弄几下,老"吱喳公"肯定守不了活寡,一张"鸡派"嘴怎能不开?

又是拾人牙慧!老贱人矫情,没脑袋却又想装满腹经纶,憋了几天,不献丑就是不痛快,只好厚着那张老脸(唉,想到那张脸…)再度"引经据典"啰…狗改不了吃屎。

Well said!  @Nightingale is a nothing but a quarrelsome old cheebye whore.

20 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

You went to great lengths to dig out 3/22/2013 ?

Nope, you went to great lengths though to reply to each and every button I'm pushing of yours. LOL

Nightwhore is a brazen liar! A liar lying through her cum-streaked teeth.

LOL

One is a brazen devious liar with no qualms lying through her teeth and masturbating while fantasising about her students.

The other is a slutty 26-year old Malay whore who got gangbanged in Shah Alam, and who regularly visits Keybox, Clementi and Aljunied for cum loads.

Birds of a feather la. Haha

Guest Guest 2
5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

One is a brazen devious liar with no qualms lying through her teeth and masturbating while fantasising about her students.

The other is a slutty 26-year old Malay whore who got gangbanged in Shah Alam, and who regularly visits Keybox, Clementi and Aljunied for cum loads.

Birds of a feather la. Haha

Both of them are bottoms.

Bitchy bottoms who need a double-headed dildo with metal spikes.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest auntie caught in action
On 12/12/2019 at 1:06 PM, singalion said:

On 12/12/2019 at 1:42 AM, Guest Raj said:

I  graduated with Computer Engineering degree and got an offer from an IT firm in Singapore. Free flight ticket, board and lodging for a month plus allowance. The base salary is 8k. Is it good enough for someone who has 6 months of work experience and first time to be in singapore? I should start on January 6.Hoping to meet new friends as well.

I am a bit hesitating to respond here due to certain reasons.

Disclaimer:

I was a bit cautious to reply initially because:

The thing we never know at Blowing Wind is actually, if the thread under a Guest post was started by a troll to instigate some hatred against Foreigners/ Foreign employees in Singapore or initiated to later take chances in posting nasty things about people from certain origins.

Let's handle the thread with civility. Thanks.

On 12/15/2019 at 2:33 PM, singalion said:
On 12/12/2019 at 1:06 PM, singalion said:

On 12/12/2019 at 1:42 AM, Guest Raj said:

I  graduated with Computer Engineering degree and got an offer from an IT firm in Singapore. Free flight ticket, board and lodging for a month plus allowance. The base salary is 8k. Is it good enough for someone who has 6 months of work experience and first time to be in singapore? I should start on January 6.Hoping to meet new friends as well.

I am a bit hesitating to respond here due to certain reasons.

Disclaimer:

I was a bit cautious to reply initially because:

The thing we never know at Blowing Wind is actually, if the thread under a Guest post was started by a troll to instigate some hatred against Foreigners/ Foreign employees in Singapore or initiated to later take chances in posting nasty things about people from certain origins.

Let's handle the thread with civility. Thanks.

As suspected!

On 12/15/2019 at 2:51 PM, Guest Guest said:

For heaven's sake, please don't try to steal credit from others over here, OK?? Stealing credit is really the only thing that foreign trash like you can do, isn't it? ?? You can suspect everything and anything you want. But at the end of the day, it was still a Guest over here who stepped in and provide evidence about it, unlike you who just goes around pretending to be God with statements such as "I don't need to give any evidence at all. Every statement I made was correct". Go fxxk yourself, OK?  

On 12/15/2019 at 3:43 PM, singalion said:

What credit? I don't bother about your quarrelsome posts. You like to trail others who refute your posts or your weird opinions. And you don't have any online manners. Just take a look at your language.

I suspected at start something is foul on this thread on the Raj thread and that was 3 days ago.

Didn't you pride yourself recently that you told the Government about Schooling getting fat?

Did you want credits for finding the similar post at reddit or other online forums or what?

Just wonder who is making himself repeatedly to the laughing stock at BW. 

Why don't you get a Member account like others do?

On 12/15/2019 at 4:20 PM, Guest Guest said:

You lah... 🤦‍♂️ 

Why should I? 

No need. But just because I do not want the credits for it, I have no intentions to allow foreign trash like you go steal it. Are you a thief or are you a rat? 

On 12/15/2019 at 4:29 PM, Guest Guest said:

To add on, and best of all, even though this thread started off as a bait by someone else who confessed to it, thank you for morphing this into another matter which still managed to prove TS's point that there are indeed foreign trash like you around on this forum.  Please stop making a mockery of yourself and all the foreigners here. The more you post, the bigger the laughing stock you become. Case in point: you are aiming at the wrong Guest when you said the below....

Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

On 12/15/2019 at 5:33 PM, singalion said:

You don't register with a  Member account because it is easier to hide behind different Guest posts? Then play the game of denying I am different than the other Guest or not this or that Guest? We have seen a lot of this Wayang Play the past years. And as a Guest you think it is easier to avoid any finger pointing at you later on, any backlash by the BW members or even getting ousted by the Moderators? 

Just go on if you intend to continue your quarreling.

Without the efforts of an Ang Moh a bicentennial ago, you probably wouldn't even be here on this little red dot...

But eventually you want to take credits for this too??? 😂

I can just quote you here:

The more you post, the bigger the laughing stock you become at BW.

On 12/15/2019 at 7:14 PM, Guest Guest said:

Oh no ... As a guest, I can enjoy seeing people like you getting all confused over who's who on this forum. Muahahahahahaha! 

LOL... yeah right ... now you wanna steal credits by talking about efforts of Angmoh from two centuries ago...??? This excuse that our country was an immigrant country has gown so lame nowadays. In the same breath, why don't you go and thank your ape ancestors for coming down from the trees billions of years ago. Singapore has gone far since 1819, but you haven't grown much of a brain since then. Why? Are you running out of reasons why foreign trash like you should remain in Singapore?

Thank you so much for being such a laugh on this thread. 

22 hours ago, singalion said:

a) You might confuse others here, but frankly: not me. I exactly know who you are. And you can switch Guest accounts and IP's, I still know who is behind such Guest posts.

b) I hope you are aware, there are 2 % Singaporean true blue Ang Moh in Singapore. Better be careful what you write.

c)

No further comment required.

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Is this another one of your lame attempt in fearmongering after the threat of POFMA? Hahahaha ... Let's see now: we first have POFMA, now this, and then there's this God-pretend statement of "I don't need to give any evidence at all. Every statement I made was correct". I guess the election is coming and the IB is hard at work already, huh? 

So....? You are a foreign trash. Stop pretending to be anything otherwise.  

Good. Make sure you keep to your word! 

was not necessary because Moderator sent your thread to the Flaming Room already... No further comment required.

Guest Dirty Auntie running amok

Dirty Auntie's attention seeking actions and running amok at BW...

Run amok. = run riot or wild. Behave in a frenzied, out-of-control, or unrestrained manner.

Part 1

My cock tastes salty

By Guest Disclosed Yourself,

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/105972-my-cock-tastes-salty/

13 hours ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

How to sweeten my cock?

Part 2

4 hours ago, Guest Nightingalewhore said:

18 hours ago, Guest mc fakers said:

Quote:

"Do you know that Singapore Annual leave of 14 days are too short?  Not to mention certain F& B industries staffs have to work long hour till midnight and on weekend and holidays too.  Certain companies still practice MOM minimum standard of 7days annual leaves and people are living on it.    MC is just another form of taking a break, a rest to recuperate the body from being overworked.  Can we at least show some humanity to our hardworking and over-stressed workers who were also underpaid in this society?"

As to my humble knowledge, the Employment Act provides for exact OT pay or higher pay after certain working hours and higher pay on weekends and public holidays. This Act gives a minimum protection to lower paid Employees.

There are various countries around Singapore not having any such protection for workers at all.

I m sure most guys here weren't commenting about Employees who have only 7 days annual leave.

Many of such Employees would not dare to take MC as a sort of "fake leave" or at least not abusively.

The word MC already implies for what purpose such "leave" is meant, namely Medical leave.

Even if I have much empathy for all workers in hardworking manual jobs, but I would not want to condone abuse or to ask others to start being dishonest.

On the other hand for the lower paid Employees it would not be smart to use up the Medical leave as holidays because once if the MC is used up and if they really need the MC due to "real illness", then their absence would be unpaid leave or could give cause to termination.

We should not recommend any such weird things to Employees, as it is short sighted and actually a dumb suggestion. This is clearly the wrong proposal.

Further, we are clearly the wrong audience or forum to decide whether such persons are underpaid in this society or not.

If you think so, nobody stops you from registering an association to speak out on such issues or to get any such issue into the society's discussion.

Hi Disclosed Yourself

Guest skimpy language

Real proof of smartness.... and good example of skimpy language....  help, any translation available? 

On 12/17/2019 at 11:11 PM, Guest Guest said:

Knn...say people generalize...you also generalize what when u say they are slim what. 

No one is stop you from starting a thread about you g singaporean girns wearing skimpy torn jea  mini skirts, why not? Why would you borther them unless you bian tai. I did not borther or confront these fat pinoy women who wear skimpy clothes!

I wont ask you to be smarter.

On 12/22/2019 at 2:25 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Are we lucky to be borned in Singapore? Everyday I feelnso stressed. Once born in SG we have to endure:

1-Lack of freedom of speach

2-high costbof housing

3-high cost of medical services

4-high cost of food

5-terrible edication system

6-terrible public transportation, mrt always breakdown

7-high cost of transportation

8-acute overcrowding

9-singaporeans lack of manners

10-lack of social media freedom

11-expensive shopping

12-lack of creativity

13-terrible medical system, read in papers patients sleep in corridors..

I find being born in sg is no different than born in north korea. Being born in malaysia, thailand, indonesia is much better. No wonder birthrates keep falling as many singaporeans do not wamt to raise children in this pressure cooker.

What are your thoughts?

Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD totally running amok now. Plus the "cofveve" accidents are really getting worse every day...

Was no 5 "terrible dictation system" ???

Guest Disclose Your Slutty Self
8 minutes ago, Guest Ah Mok said:

Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD totally running amok now. Plus the "cofveve" accidents are really getting worse every day...

Was no 5 "terrible dictation system" ???

I am an impersonating cum whore! Lol

Guest auntie's sweetheart
50 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

One look at the typing style and you know it's the slutty pervert Disclosed Yourself.

Who doesn't dare to post with her nick.

LOL

Look who is bobo shooting!!!

😎

• 2 weeks later...
Guest flaming room
20 hours ago, Guest boy_96 said:

What do you think the 3 biggest threats facing the world in 2020?

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

In alphabetical order: 

(1) Guest Disclosed Yourself 

(2) Nightwhore

(3) Steve5380

On 1/4/2020 at 10:07 PM, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD Facist, that's only because the 3 of them dare to criticise your xenophobic negativity and withstand your trolling. :whistle:  Your world is based on xenophobia, racism and communalism.  Once these 3 cease to exist, your world collapses.

The three of "THEM"? Why are you trying to dissociate yourself from "THEM", when you are one of those three? Shouldn't you say the three of "US" instead? Are you so ashamed of your xenomania, pedophilia and treachery that you are trying to distance yourself away from "THEM" now? 

3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Too late for what?  Does it matter?  Of course it does -- except to negative creatures like you.  :whistle:

If it doesn’t matter to you, then you come in to change your stance for what huh? You must be a negative creature to know that it only matters to negative creatures.

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic