Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Guest 2
On 6/23/2019 at 8:19 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

It's so annoying how they discovered my cocksucking exploits at Keybox, my cockteasing attempts at Clementi MRT and Aljunied MRT male toilets and my toxic masculinity traits when I criticised Monica Baey (while lusting after Nicholas Lim, no less)!

Humph!

LOL.

Don't forget DY's gangbang bottom exploits at Shah Alam.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Auntie’s phobias
On 1/30/2020 at 3:48 PM, Guest Guest said:

This Wuhan virus is ruining my days! I am so filled with anger! Everywhere men are wearing ugly face mask! I cannot see handsome men face now! Replaced with mask covering their handsome face! I am so angry right now.

I always love to see handsome straight men...usually the gay men will be so afraid and act like gu niang while straight men are more macho and brave but this wuhan virus scare all the straight men! I can foresee that these handsome macho straight men will not let us suck their cock as they scared of wuhan virus.

I hope all these will blow over so that I cam slup on straight cocks of handsome men!

On 1/30/2020 at 3:55 PM, Guest Guest 2 said:

Hi Disclosed Yourself 

Auntie is developing a serious phobia since he is Bobo shooting so often nowadays. Suspecting DY behind every Guest post recently.

Every second day someone else is DY according to Auntie.

ROFL every day already.

32 minutes ago, Guest Auntie’s phobias said:

Auntie is developing a serious phobia since he is Bobo shooting so often nowadays. Suspecting DY behind every Guest post recently.

Every second day someone else is DY according to Auntie.

ROFL every day already.

Looks who's talking? Isn't it DY yourself who is suspecting that every guest is that auntie? 

Guest PrataMan

If Dirty auntie is angry about Disclosed Yourself (or any Guest he assumes Disclosed Yourself posted it) , he will start impersonating/ hijacking Guest profiles... or starting silly threads with the hijacked Guest nick. 

I just wonder, why he likes to keep on doing this? 

a) Trying to ridicule the person who posted under the Guest nick? 

b) Trying to annoy/ tease ?

c) Trying to display his mental insanity? 

I assume a) - c) is the correct answer. 

Dirty Auntie doesn't seem to be aware, nobody would know and nobody bothers (who reads all areas at BW inclusive of the Flaming Room...)

44 minutes ago, Guest Daydreaming said:

Sucked the cock of a tall handsome Malay guy in scrubs this morning there! Must be a doctor or nurse. Anyone can share experiences at this toilet?

Hahaha!

Guest Disclosed Yourself aka a million other nicks aka the cumwhore gangbang slut of Shah Alam, has been restricted based on IP address.

That's why you see her disappear for some time.

Praise the Lord! LOL

That outwardly prim and proper Aunty Disclosed Yourself is in reality a slutty cumwhore gangbang slut who frequents Keybox, loves MRT toilet cruising and is a Malay working in a law firm pretending to be a lawyer.

Someone can triangulate her or not? LOL

It's bizarre that the moderators @G_M and @HendryTan have allowed the 2 biggest troublemakers in Blowing Wind, Dirty Auntie and Disclosed Yourself, to wreck so much havoc on the forum.

Are you both doing your job?

Don't say you both aren't accountable to guests. You are accountable to everyone including the law! 

Please perform your duties and remove the both of them from Blowing Wind. Thank you.

Guest Cleanly Teacher (Real/IP)

Amazing! I make a couple of posts, and barely 10 minutes later, somebody else steals the same guest name and makes another post! G_M knows who you are though!

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator
On 2/14/2020 at 5:36 AM, Guest PrataMan said:

If Dirty auntie is angry about Disclosed Yourself (or any Guest he assumes Disclosed Yourself posted it) , he will start impersonating/ hijacking Guest profiles... or starting silly threads with the hijacked Guest nick. I just wonder, why he likes to keep on doing this? a) Trying to ridicule the person who posted under the Guest nick? b) Trying to annoy/ tease ? c) Trying to display his mental insanity? I assume a) - c) is the correct answer. Dirty Auntie doesn't seem to be aware, nobody would know and nobody bothers (who reads all areas at BW inclusive of the Flaming Room...)

He already admitted to stealing guest names to annoy original users of guest names in the Cheapest Surgical Masks topic, but one of the moderators seems to have deleted the confession, probably because Guest Pantyhosed Yourself threatened to track down and rough up Dirty Auntie for stealing his guest name to create a nonsensical thread.

11 hours ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher (Real/IP) said:
11 hours ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

It's bizarre that the moderators G_M and HendryTan have allowed the 2 biggest troublemakers in Blowing Wind, Dirty Auntie and Disclosed Yourself, to wreck so much havoc on the forum. Are you both doing your job? Don't say you both aren't accountable to guests. You are accountable to everyone including the law! Please perform your duties and remove the both of them from Blowing Wind. Thank you.

Amazing! I make a couple of posts, and barely 10 minutes later, somebody else steals the same guest name and makes another post! G_M knows who you are though!

That is another example from Monday in which Dirty Auntie stole Cleanly Teacher's guest name to create a nonsensical thread while the real Cleanly Teacher seems to have been replying to another topic. This time a moderator seems to have wasted no time moving the nonsense thread to the Flaming Room since it was created to flame anyway.

Guest Disclosed Yourself
On 2/17/2020 at 12:38 PM, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

It's bizarre that the moderators @G_M and @HendryTan have allowed the 2 biggest troublemakers in Blowing Wind, Dirty Auntie and Disclosed Yourself, to wreck so much havoc on the forum.

Are you both doing your job?

Don't say you both aren't accountable to guests. You are accountable to everyone including the law! 

Please perform your duties and remove the both of them from Blowing Wind. Thank you.

I wish to object. I am not any troublemaker. The Moderators know this very well. 

I am simply countering against the nonsense, ranting, inappropriate posts and racially offensive, political and xenophobic posts of Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD. 

I know it may look annoying/ disrupting to the usual BW reader but I am surely not the one who makes these inappropriate and provocative posts or behaves inappropriately. 

But if nobody counters such posts how does the gay community look to the outside people?

Please note it’s only Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD who is still hijacking the nick Disclosed Yourself (even at the main forum) or other guest nicks. I never impersonate any Guest nick and have never done so. 

Please also note, once caught Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD will often try shifting blame to innocent others or to me. 

Cleanly Teacher is advised to register a Member account to avoid future impersonation. 

But saying I am the troublemaker is not correct or just. 

Such disruptions are solely caused by the inappropriate posts or behaviour ( e.g. impersonation) from Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD.  

However, I entirely concur with you, the removal of  Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD from Blowing Wind is long overdue. 

12 hours ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

I wish to object. I am not any troublemaker. The Moderators know this very well. 

I am simply countering against the nonsense, ranting, inappropriate posts and racially offensive, political and xenophobic posts of Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD. 

I know it may look annoying/ disrupting to the usual BW reader but I am surely not the one who makes these inappropriate and provocative posts or behaves inappropriately. 

But if nobody counters such posts how does the gay community look to the outside people?

Please note it’s only Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD who is still hijacking the nick Disclosed Yourself (even at the main forum) or other guest nicks. I never impersonate any Guest nick and have never done so. 

Please also note, once caught Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD will often try shifting blame to innocent others or to me. 

Cleanly Teacher is advised to register a Member account to avoid future impersonation. 

Such disruptions are solely caused by the inappropriate posts or behaviour ( e.g. impersonation) from Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD.  

However, I entirely concur with you, the removal of  Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD from Blowing Wind is long overdue. 

As much as we want to get rid of Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD but I really pity her. She has no place to go, she is a pitiful person who has nothing left to do except getting attention. She became an irritating troll.

What you did does not help the forum except causing more disruption to the forum. You spam the forum and caused auntie to spam you back every time you post.

These few years, DID you managed to tame the pitiful troll?

You are merely feeding the troll and it's exactly what the troll need. YOUR ATTENTION.

When none of you reply to a troll, do you think the troll have anything to reply you?

And for you, you also became an irritating troll yourself. 

Guest 脏子姨
20 hours ago, G_M said:

As much as we want to get rid of Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD but I really pity her. She has no place to go, she is a pitiful person who has nothing left to do except getting attention. She became an irritating troll.

What you did does not help the forum except causing more disruption to the forum. You spam the forum and caused auntie to spam you back every time you post.

These few years, DID you managed to tame the pitiful troll?

You are merely feeding the troll and it's exactly what the troll need. YOUR ATTENTION.

When none of you reply to a troll, do you think the troll have anything to reply you?

And for you, you also became an irritating troll yourself. 

LOL

Regardless how much people dislike the Japanese yakuza, they are still legal and they maintain the order when the Japanese police cannot or do not want to meddle into the situation. It is a very very delicate balance.

And the situation is now Disclosed Yourself.

Guest Dirty Aunty Is A Skanky Ho
On 2/18/2020 at 11:52 AM, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

Such disruptions are solely caused by the inappropriate posts or behaviour (e.g. impersonation) from Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD.

However, I entirely concur with you, the removal of Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD from Blowing Wind is long overdue.

I think the post you responded to (and concurred with) was actually written by Dirty Aunty pretending to be Cleanly Teacher.

That is why the moderator merged the fake Cleanly Teacher post (actually typed by Dirty Aunty) and the real Cleanly Teacher post into this thread.

Ironically, however, Dirty Aunty (while pretending to be Cleanly Teacher) called for himself to be banned from Blowing Wind.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest impersonated
37 minutes ago, Guest Impersonata2 said:

Really moronic!!!!!

Cant you tell it is staged?

Imbecile

Still hijacking Guest profile nicks? You never learn anything...  We are feeling pity for you. 

Isn't that "Imbecile"???

Guest singa lion
On 3/3/2020 at 2:22 PM, Guest impersonated said:

Still hijacking Guest profile nicks? You never learn anything...  We are feeling pity for you. 

Isn't that "Imbecile"???

😂

• 3 weeks later...
Guest troll is out 2
17 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I have too high an income to qualify for these $1200 checks.  And I don't want this emergency aid, instead I prefer that it goes to those in need.

Are you the same guy as "Guest MAGAKAG"?  Because you post the same wrong evaluations of Trump.

Trump initially dismissed the pandemic as something short-term with little relevance.  Obviously he opened his mouth to say something he was completely ignorant about, something he does often. He then concentrated on his golf.  Only when the pandemic got worse he was advised to give it more attention.

You think Trump has done "a great job"?  Think again!    Any failing high school student would do better.  His (obviously necessary) decisions are hasty, not thought through. When he suddenly banned ALL people coming from Europe,  he unnecessarily raised hell in the many Americans in Europe who thought that they could not return home.  He unnecessarily victimizes people due to his incompetence and lack of concern.

The media calls Trump racist for good reasons.  He has shown his racism, white supremacy in many, many occasions prior to today's pandemic.

You need to live here in the US to have a correct estimation of the situation here.  If I would give so many wrong opinions about Singapore's government, you would get up in flames and call me all sort of names.  (some guests do it anyway just out of their psychosis)  

20 minutes ago, Guest Logical said:

In the video by Guest Donald, not sure if u noticed Trump said ‘at this moment’, ‘could get worse before it gets better’ & ‘nobody really knows’. He was making assessment based on what he and the experts knew at that point in time. WHO did NOT call covid19 a Global Emergency on 23 Jan. Thus, whatever measures Trump administration taken at that time however insufficient we see them now was based on data. Was WHO also blatantly wrong then? 

People are still calling the 1918 flu pandemic the Spanish flu. Are they also racist? No, it is just convenient to refer to it as Chinese Flu just the same way people call the Spanish Flu. Those who hate him are just microscopically examining everything Trump says to catch him. Many times, things are spun out of context to disparage him. 

Importantly, the media called him racist because of the China ban. We have to admit that the media was pathetically opportunistic and caught with their pants down in this instance to have called Trump racist because of his China ban. 

After Trump banned Europe arrivals, New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, UK, and many other countries have since imposed a total ban on entry in short notice. Is Trump also not doing enough by not imposing total ban? Hey, but what happened to criticising him for banning Europe arrivals last week? Why are they not criticising Jacinda, Scott, Muhyiddin, Boris on hastily imposing the bans?

I am not white. I am Asian and I pity Trump to have to deal with all the shit media, Democrats & others who constantly and unfairly throw at him. He brought jobs back to the US, he questioned those unfair trade deals US and China had for years and want to level the playing field. He is good for the economy and don’t mind offending other world leaders but at the end of the day, he is doing it for US and perhaps for his political survival. But, which sitting president won’t be doing things for his/her political survival? 

Dirty Auntie ! You don't need to create plenty of Guest profiles. Just stick to your Guest Guest. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fight the xenophobes
13 hours ago, Guest Juxtaposed Yourself said:

The vast majority of "imported" coronavirus cases are due to returning Singaporeans and Permanent Residents, not from foreign tourists and business visitors, but never let the actual truth get in the way of a closed minded, foreigner bashing, xenophobic sissy keyboard warrior agenda.

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

It all began with a bunch of Wuhan tourists who should have long been banned, but never let the actual truth get in the way of a narrow minded, foreigner loving, xenophilc sissy keyboard warrior agenda. 

10 hours ago, Guest Juxtaposed Yourself said:

Can't even come up with original insults from your own thoughts. Stealing descriptions of others the same way you steal guest nicknames. Whatever, bitch, whatever.

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Doesn't the taste of your own medicine, served right back at you, taste the worst? Can't take the heat? Get out of the kitchen! Can't take your own insults? Then don't serve them out, motherfucker. Lol! 

8 hours ago, Guest Disclose Your Slutty Self said:

Well said! 👋

Great! someone else chasing you on your xenophobic, fascist posts. 

And boboshooting again.

Justaposed is not the same as Disclosed Yourself. 

Look up my posts, did I ever use any expletive word at all??????  Would I go down and write insults? Nah! 

Only thing you are able to do is spill your insults against everyone who objects to your inappropriate posts and rebuts the nonsense you come up here every second post.  

And plenty of thanks to that new person, identifying and rebutting the nonsense fascist and xenophobic foreigner blaming posts of Dirty Aunty.

We won't allow you to spread your racist and fascist hatred at BW and all the other unsubstantiated propaganda slogans! 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest fight the xenophobes said:

Great! someone else chasing you on your xenophobic, fascist posts. 

And boboshooting again.

Justaposed is not the same as Disclosed Yourself. 

Look up my posts, did I ever use any expletive word at all??????  Would I go down and write insults? Nah! 

Only thing you are able to do is spill your insults against everyone who objects to your inappropriate posts and rebuts the nonsense you come up here every second post.  

And plenty of thanks to that new person, identifying and rebutting the nonsense fascist and xenophobic foreigner blaming posts of Dirty Aunty.

We won't allow you to spread your racist and fascist hatred at BW and all the other unsubstantiated propaganda slogans! 

And just two posts above, you were saying 

On 3/21/2020 at 3:25 PM, Guest troll is out 2 said:

You don't need to create plenty of Guest profiles

???

Lol! 

Guest Karma

20 hours ago, Guest Juxtaposed Yourself said:

Piss the fuck off, you pathetic, whiny, unaccomplished, bitchass incel. You've never done anything worthwhile in your entire life, so now you spend all day and all night typing senseless rubbish on the internet, while even money boys reject you because your looks are hideous and your "personality" is worse. Do the whole world a favor and just catch Rona. You will be happier and so will everyone else who has had the misfortune to read any of your deranged rantings. In other words, since you're still too stupid to get the point, you are 100% useless.

18 hours ago, Guest Juxtaposed Yourself said:

The only "little pussy girls" that I know are your decrepit mom and your slutty sister, whose butt was willingly hurt as I pounded her ass senseless all the way from Tampines East to Jurong West, the type of pleasure a whiny hideous toxic bitter incel like you will never experience because even stinky breath PRC money boys refuse to lower themselves to cavorting with anyone as pathetic as you.

ha ha ha ha!

What we always knew!

Aunty OCD a failed low life with ugly looks who never achieved anything in life only having a big mouth. 

As if Juxta is the only one who knows who Aunty OCD really is. 

Karma turning against Aunty OCD. 

What comes around turns around...

Guest Guest
On 4/10/2020 at 3:03 PM, Guest Karma said:

ha ha ha ha!

What we always knew!

Aunty OCD a failed low life with ugly looks who never achieved anything in life only having a big mouth. 

As if Juxta is the only one who knows who Aunty OCD really is. 

Karma turning against Aunty OCD. 

What comes around turns around...

Hi @singalion, isn't it time for you to Disclosed Yourself?

LOL

Guest Caught Telling Lies
7 minutes ago, singalion said:
36 minutes ago, Guest Caught Telling Lies said:

Dear @G_M, while you were deleting some bickering posts and moving others to the Foreign COVID-19 Thread, you missed a few which should also be moved to that thread. In addition, my posts about Taiwan's great job against coronavirus, and Trump's failures against coronavirus in response to @Since u r here, did not need to be deleted, as they could have been moved like the rest.

I would have posted them in the other thread from the beginning if you would have clamped down on the racist troublemaker trying to use Blowing Wind to spread his vendetta against the WHO Director-General several times a day. I'm not African, and I don't care that he dislikes Africans as long as he is not spreading public racism, but his constant attacks against Tedros are personal.

The sort of words and terms he uses are in clear violation of BW rules against racism. He doesn't have to date or even befriend Africans in his personal life, but there is no reason for BW tolerating his blatant racism over the last few months, and that is what his posts about Tedros, Kobe Bryant, and many others promote. Please move racist posts to the Flaming Room upon sight. Thanks.

You should get a better Guest nick, your nick seems already a bit offensive, or register as member. Please note the Moderators have limited time to clean up. Further, due to repeating violations, the Moderators often end up to become more "thick skinned" over time and are not as "sensitive" towards violations as maybe new readers are. If you have a "nice" tone, then Moderators will listen or react. As Moderators are human beings as well, maybe write an internal report (see above "Report post" and highlight the issue to the Moderator first). Nobody likes to be criticized in public! Obvious racist posts should in my personal view not be moved to the Flaming Room, but should be deleted indefinitely. Such posts should not have any room at BW at all. If they are only moved to the Flaming Room such posts remain somehow "valid". This should not be the case. What is very important for everyone here: Don't quote any such racist posts because with your quotation the post remains visible. Make reference to it but refrain from quoting any of these "critical" posts. If you had noted, most media will not mention the racist slur again but will delete it away. Any article reporting about any racist statement will not mention what in detail had been said or written but will make reference to it. At least this is the position in Asia.

I have used this guest name for more than a year when responding to posts to set the record straight. After doing that earlier today in a thread telling lies about the Bidens, I didn't want to change my guest name, because then the moderators might accuse me of spamming BW under multiple gues names (as Dirty Auntie / OCD / Racist Scumbag has been exposed for doing multiple times). Anyway the moderators need to stop letting a troll run rampant to ruin the entire BW experience for other users. He constantly stirs up racism, xenophobia, ageism, misogyny, fat-shaming, and all other kinds of negativity, which benefits nobody except, as another guest described him, that pathetic incel.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest my lil' BW pet

Unfortunately, the different threads initially named "Quarrelsome, loquacious, attention seeking XYZ"  were merged into one. 

I always found it interesting for this one person naming others excactly what he is himself: 

Quarrelsome and attention seeking! 

He will name others "hypocrite" but displaying the biggest hypocrisy on BW himself. 

He will name others "liars" when his own compliance with the truth nears zero. 

One day he will quarrel with Z tomorrow he will quarrel with S. 

I noted the last weeks he seems getting grumpier and grumpier on Blowing wind.

His defence for not being already 45y is really so silly, when he is. 

Looks like he found another "traitor" on BW. ha ha

Aunty has become our little pet on BW.... 

Insanity at it's best.

And he has been caught again on posting mere assumptions (= unverified slogans) instead of facts but pretending what he posts are facts.

He seriously thinks his "assumptions" are facts, ha ha. 

Had a good laugh just again. 

He is so obsessed, needs to always have the last word. The record then is turning and turning. 

Let's have a good laugh at our lil' BW pet.... 

Just see how quarrelsome he is, but calling other quarrelsome and taking up too much "bandwidth" on BW,

he quarrels with everyone nowadays...: 

Just to be bring it to one sentence:

You expect other countries to help Singapore in any shortage or emergency but want to act selfish and refuse any help to other nations in distress? 

Mental deranged lil boy mindset: "Wah, he took my sand in the sandbox!" 

Besides: What influence does the Singaporean Government have for a mere commercial transaction of purchase on PPE? 

Guess who had the last laugh on such display of deranged insanity? 

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

More mask out from Singapore, yet citizens have to pay $32 for a box.

Thousands of gloves, masks and gowns loaded onto plane at Changi Airport

The pilot, named Charles Price, said that the plane's cargo space, cabin and overhead compartments was filled with PPEs at Changi Airport before it made a 13-hour flight back to Heathrow Airport in London.

https://mothership.sg/2020/04/uk-ppe-shortage-singapore/

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Since when was Singaporeans ever a priority when some people forever have the unwavering support of 70%?

14 hours ago, Carlofrcentral said:

but you are not a doctor or a nurse. a cloth mask is sufficient for those not in the health sector.

The government should not support your every whim.

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

What makes you so sure that our nurses and doctors will not be running out of them in the near future?Are we manufacturing all these PPE here? Besides, what makes you so sure those masks etc won't be going to the UK public? What makes you so sure they will all go to the nurses and doctors in UK? 

13 hours ago, Carlofrcentral said:

your argument is full of assumptions. The small chance that these masks would go to the wrong people does not justify not distributing them anymore. Again, these masks are critically needed by healthcare workers - not just here, but also abroad. We cannot fix the problem here unless we fix the problem globally.

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You mean your arguments are not full of assumptions yourself? "We cannot fix the problem here unless we fix the problem globally"?? Did the Brits think the same way and send anything to us in Singapore? I guess thank you for proving one more time that Singaporeans are never the priority of the Singapore government. 

2 hours ago, Carlofrcentral said:

please think clearly and think about things 10 times before you post. What i said is a fact. How do you think Singapore will  live if the rest of the world is still suffering from the pandemic? We will isolate from the rest of the world forever?

what you said that singaporeans are not the priority of the govt is another assumption - and a stupid one at that. (can you not argue without using assumptions?) Just because some masks were donated, singaporeans suddenly become not important? what a laugh.

Did we run out of masks because of this donation? No.

Did people get sick because of this donation ? No.

Did we lose our jobs because of this donation? No.

Did we become poorer because of this donation? No.

Did people’s lives get endangered because of this donation? No.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Did you want to wait till we run out of masks because of this donation? Yes?

Did you want to wait till people get sick because of this donation ? Yes?

Did you want to wait till we lose our jobs because of this donation? Yes?

Did you want to wait till we become poorer because of this donation? Yes?

Did you want to wait till people’s lives get endangered because of this donation? Yes?

Let me ask you one more time: What makes you so sure that our nurses and doctors will not be running out of them in the near future?Are we manufacturing all these PPE here? NO! Wasn't it just two months ago that we were so worried about the lack of masks (most ikely for the medical community) that the government was discouraging the entire public from wearing masks? Wasn't it just a month ago that we needed Taiwan to donate 1 million masks to us?? So now, we suddenly have enough PPE in our stockpile to give to everyone else now??? 

please think clearly and think about things 10 times before you post. What i said is a fact. How do you think Singapore will even continue to survive if we keep trying to save every other single country in the world with all our donations?? Do you think we can stop the the rest of the world from suffering from the pandemic? Even if we do not want to isolate from the rest of the world forever, do you think the rest of the world will take us in when the time arises??  Why should we respond to the whim and fancy of the rest of the world? what a laugh! 

what you said that singaporeans are not the priority of the govt looks to me to be a real fact right now with this donation.  and a stupid one at that. (can you not argue without using assumptions?) Just because some masks were donated, singaporeans suddenly become not important? what a laugh.

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest my lil' BW pet said:

Unfortunately, the different threads initially named "Quarrelsome, loquacious, attention seeking XYZ"  were merged into one. 

I always found it interesting for this one person naming others excactly what he is himself: 

Quarrelsome and attention seeking! 

He will name others "hypocrite" but displaying the biggest hypocrisy on BW himself. 

He will name others "liars" when his own compliance with the truth nears zero. 

One day he will quarrel with Z tomorrow he will quarrel with S. 

I noted the last weeks he seems getting grumpier and grumpier on Blowing wind.

His defence for not being already 45y is really so silly, when he is. 

Looks like he found another "traitor" on BW. ha ha

Aunty has become our little pet on BW.... 

Insanity at it's best.

And he has been caught again on posting mere assumptions (= unverified slogans) instead of facts but pretending what he posts are facts.

He seriously thinks his "assumptions" are facts, ha ha. 

Had a good laugh just again. 

He is so obsessed, needs to always have the last word. The record then is turning and turning. 

Let's have a good laugh at our lil' BW pet.... 

Just see how quarrelsome he is, but calling other quarrelsome and taking up too much "bandwidth" on BW,

he quarrels with everyone nowadays...: 

Just to be bring it to one sentence:

You expect other countries to help Singapore in any shortage or emergency but want to act selfish and refuse any help to other nations in distress? 

Mental deranged lil boy mindset: "Wah, he took my sand in the sandbox!" 

Besides: What influence does the Singaporean Government have for a mere commercial transaction of purchase on PPE? 

Guess who had the last laugh on such display of deranged insanity? 

It's pretty funny to see @singalion retreating out of his member's account and have to start using Guest accounts instead, after getting found out how he hides the truth and tells lies, like how he tried to use the 1958 population number and pretend it to be recent... Lol. 

• 1 month later...
Guest drama drama drama

Drama girl Dirty A is back with a new attack. this time it's Mediacorp's Chinese drama

She doesn't even pay taxes, still want to rant... 

She doesn't even understand, if she doesn't like the shows then just don't watch and why not write to Mediacorp directly? 

What can we do to make the Chinese drama soap tv films better? 

This is really a life threatening issue... 

The worst, she can't even receive any sniggers from the Malaysian immigration officers when she presents her Singaporean passport at the moment...

20 hours ago, Guest 他妈的鸡被杀 said:

I hated it to the core and find it damning and depressing to watch. Almost on a daily basis,l on all of its Chinese drama.  Have you guys been listening, watching and then wondering what shitty drama Medicorp was trying to create and our ears have to suffer for it?   Everytime my mom switched on a TV and while the chinese drama was still on-going, you heard screaming and crying before you even try to figure out what was the "story" about.   Most of the actress will be 大喊大叫, then the actress mother will 哭哭啼啼,  the guy interefered to create an even more 鸡犬不宁 and when you thought it stopped and the story should just ended quietly,  the next scene will bring you into another place where the girl and bf quarrel and the above resumed 没完没了and then when the girl returned home, she will get scolded  and ended up 闹的要死要活 with her family. Throwing tantrum, or other stuffs around.   I don't think this is Asian thing, I doubt it represent anything at all except to create some stupid "acting skill" to torture the actors/actress and the viewers at large.

So this is what Media Corp drama is about, almost on every episode and every new drama show they could pathetically squeeze out with.  I find it very stressful to watch, especially after a tiring day and you needed to calm down from office politics and after a heavy day, but you ended up having all these drama added to kill your soul instantly.   Really,  whoever wrote the story or scripts for Singapore Chinese drama show, have no life!

吵死人!

• 11 months later...
Guest Guest

Really? No shit. To start a thread with another long long post of pro-China propaganda? That can only come from Nightwhore, potentially the second "Dickson Yeo" of Singapore. 

First and foremost, mRNA vaccine is new technology. Pfizer as a corporation has every rights to protect itself from potential lawsuits which may arise from the emergency usage of such new technology, especially class-action lawsuits at a country level. What has this got to do with politics? 

Compare this to China's insistence for travelers into the country to be vaccinated by their own vaccine for visa approval acceleration. What has that got to do with protecting anyone, especially when their vaccine has a much lower efficiency than others. Please don't start with the stupid efficiency apples-to-orange comparison arguments which we have all heard of. Until today, even WHO has not approved the China vaccine yet. That is enough of an apple-to-apple comparison for anyone. And yet, such vaccine politics are basically forcing people who may need to go to China to vaccinate themselves with a lower efficiency vaccine which is still non-WHO approved.  How can that not be harmful?

And as to  your question "what’s wrong with “a small local trial on the vaccine’s safety & immunogenicity for Indians”?, the same question can also be returned back to you with "what’s wrong with Pfizer not wanting to proceed with “a small local trial on the vaccine’s safety & immunogenicity for Indians"? So if they don't want to proceed with that trial, it suddenly becomes a form of vaccine politics? If you want more services done for you, its only right to come with a commitment of the purchase. That's simple common sense. 

Or do you think Pfizer is a charity? You have been pushing for the Singapore government to play charity to all foreigners in the country, and now you also want Pfizer to play charity too? Why don't you go donate your own life savings to all those foreigners in this country or to those India Indians yourself, instead of pushing everyone else to do so? Don't tell me you would pinch and scrimp when it comes to you making donations, but yet become such a big supporter of charity as long as you are not the one giving the money out? There's a word to describe people like you:  HYPOCRITE

As for the rest of your blabbing, TLDR. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Really? No shit. To start a thread with another long long post of pro-China propaganda? That can only come from Nightwhore, potentially the second "Dickson Yeo" of Singapore. 

Nightwhore this second Dickson Yeo also happens to love masturbating while fantasising about underage students, as she so proudly admitted on her blog (before surreptitiously taking it down before it came to MOE's attention, lol)

Guest Guest
32 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Tsk, tsk, tsk.  What does the following tells you?  Western media some more.  Can't be fake news, right?

WHO  Approves  Chinese  COVID  Vaccine  for  Emergency  Use  Worldwide

https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandemic/who-approves-chinese-covid-vaccine-emergency-use-worldwide

Sinopharm:  Chinese  Covid  Vaccine  Gets  WHO  Emergency  Approval

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-56967973

Splitting hairs again? Nitty picking again? Vaccine approved on 7 May 2021 which is  waaaaaay after the vaccine politics was played? Yeah right... Of course the fact that it has finaaaaaally been approved, albeit only so recently, is important to you. 

32 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

A commitment of purchase?  So if you are a principal of a computer school, are you willing to buy 100 computers without trial from a new source?  This is not politics.  This is a matter of getting assurance before commitment to purchase.  So what's wrong?  If you choose to blindly sign the contract, it's your loss if something terrible goes wrong.

If the buyer wanna sue the seller in case anything goes wrong, not just because this is a new vaccine, but also for a new virus and using new technology, then the seller can also exercise his rights to defend himself. Willing buyer, willing seller. If the buyer don't want to accept the terms, then don't buy. What's so political about it? 

34 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

If I  am using a traditional method, I would believe mine is superior to yours that uses incomplete Phase 3 trials with sample size that was too little.  I only have to say once.  If you don't buy the apples-to-orange comparison, then you are not being reasonable but guided more by emotions than your brain.

Firstly, it was the Chinese vaccine that came with incomplete data. Secondly, the AstraZeneca and J&J vaccine causing the blood clots in the brain is using the traditional virus-based technology. So much for traditional method being more superior just to praise your Chinese vaccine, huh? 

So there, don't say I support western vaccination now, especially when I am openly pointing out the flaws of AZ and J&J vaccine, unlike you who are still trying to extol the Chinese vaccine on account of "traditional methods"! 

And yet, despite all the risks, China is still playing vaccine politics by insisting on travelers to vaccinate themselves with the Chinese vaccine for accelerated visa approvals. 

43 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD, why suddenly bring in charity?  Precisely Pfizer is not a charity, shouldn't you think thrice and try out before purchasing the vaccine?  Not cheap, you know.  And you have 2nd dosage, 3rd dosage etc.  

So, even if your Chinese vaccine works, how many doses do you think it will take to combat all the variants? Just one dose?? Not two? Not three? Or maybe even 4 or 5? Your Chinese vaccine so fantastic, is it? If not so freaking wonderful, why complain about more doses from Pfizer and others? 

You sure can go far to praise your Chinese masters. 

47 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

And now you want to bring in the issue of foreign workers who were infected with Covid last year.

Didn't you see it's our govt's refusal to listen to good advice and warning about worker dormitories that led to the explosion of infections last year?  When a company sent its workers for test, the Ministry of Manpower threatened termination of work pass.  So everything suppressed.  Whose fault?  And yet the woman minister in charge said no need to give apology because "no worker demanded it".  Have you forgotten all this so fast?

So who should be responsible?  You expect the low salaried workers to fork out for all this quarantine lodging, testing, food?  Of course the govt pushed the costs back to us and that's why it's so unfair to us.  But instead of directing your frustration at those people on top, you accused me of xenophilia when it was you yourself who harbour xenophobia.  

Yes, you are the xenophilic idiot who contributed to the 30% increase in our medisave premiums, because you supported the spending of taxpayers money on those foreigners. Which other government had been so generous to their foreign workers? 

51 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Have you forgotten how you wanted to exclude Indian & Bangla workers from spending their weekends at Sentosa, and objecting to Parliament discussion of maids having day off?  Who's the real hypocrite?

And what about you?  How much charity have you given?

You have multiple guests and members on this forum who dislike you, and maybe only one of them had said anything about whatever is happening in sentosa with the maids and workers over the weekends. You should seriously give it a break to all your random accusations here. You can go there and party with them and smell all their stinky feet if that makes you feel good, and I really couldn't care if you die at their smelly feet or not. 

Guest Guest
33 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Nein, das ist nicht richtig.  Not about splitting hairs.  Politicisation against China has been played all along, not just on vaccines, as I have already written.

Nothing wrong with willing buyer willing seller.  What's wrong is the West ganging up against China and criticising everything from vaccine to lockdown to 5G to Xinjiang.  Everything politicised in their favour as I have written.  Verstehst du?

And you believe all this bull shit?  When China had no infection to conduct trials on, it had to rely on Third World countries to run Phase 3.  Where to get data if it could not start?  Now everybody cuts corners including China.  And the West still accuse China of incomplete data.  The pot calling the kettle black.  When Huawei offered to give software code of its 5G, the West rejected it and carry on their lies about spying despite Huawei's offer to gentleman's agreement of no spying.  If the West can lie about genocide in Xinjiang, suppression of Uyhur culture & religion, forced labour in cotton fields, concentration camps etc.  do you still carry on believing some more lies about incomplete data?  Don't forget Pompeo himself proudly declared, "We lie, we cheat, we steal."

Whether it's Western or Chinese vaccines, they are all cutting corners.  What I'm talking about is all ganging up to discredit the Chinese one.  As I have said, it's not politics to insist that you trust your own vaccine.  Do you call MOH rule of requiring Poly doctor's referral letter to hospitalisation political as well?  A rule is a rule.  In order to get into JCs, you must get O Level passes.  To enter universities here, get A Level Certificate.  Is that political too?

You still failed to answer my question.  If you don't expect ourselves to pay and the govt ministers won't pay out of their own pockets despite their irresponsibility, then who pays?  India?  Bangladesh?  China?

And as usual, when you lose your arguments, the only thing you can do is to resort to denial of identity and sexual irrelevancies.

If you, Nightwhore continues spreading unsubstantiated falsehoods about the Covid vaccines, you may cause Blowing Wind to be the subject of a POFMA notification. But I guess that's what you really wanted.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

So now you are defending the Western vaccine.  If it's a true vaccine with satisfactory efficacy, why are you afraid of being sued?  And if you are producing a so-called vaccine with unknown long-term consequences, who are you to discredit the vaccines based on traditional method?  Isn't that politicking?

You mean to say that you didn't know that all these new vaccines were approved in a rush, when the usual approval may take years to go through? Didn't you use that rushed approval as an excuse to dissuade others from going for vaccination in other threads? And now, in your haste to support your China masters, you have suddenly forgotten that fact? And until now, you think your traditional vaccine is good and still want to defend its use, even after the serious issues with AZ and J&J vaccines? Is it just because your Chinese vaccine is using the traditional method?

45 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

When China had no infection to conduct trials on, it had to rely on Third World countries to run Phase 3.  Where to get data if it could not start? 

Huh? China had no infections to conduct trials on?? China had to rely on 3rd world countries to run Phase 3?

This type of excuse, you can even come up for China? Come, I clap for you. After all the Chinese Propaganda brainwashing, did you even have any bit of a brain left? Anything left for me to chew on? 

34 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

You still failed to answer my question.  If you don't expect ourselves to pay and the govt ministers won't pay out of their own pockets despite their irresponsibility, then who pays?  India?  Bangladesh?  China?

Hmmmmm.... Sounds like a good idea to get India, Bangladesh, and China to pay! In fact, I really don't give a damn who is going to pay, as long as I am not the one to pay through a 30% hike in my medisave premiums! Are you telling me that I am paying for them, because they cannot find someone to pay for it?? 

30 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

And as usual, when you lose your arguments, the only thing you can do is to resort to denial of identity and sexual irrelevancies.

Oh.....let's talk about what people do when losing arguments. How about talking about 5G technology? How about talking about poly doctor writing referral letters? How about talking about Xinjiang, O levels, and I don't know bloody hell whatever crap else. 

So who is losing the argument now...Seriously...? 

Nightingale, I am surprised that you bother to interact with the anonymous ghosts. You will never win the argument cos they are only capable of personal insults not knowing that it means they are not able to use logic, facts and evidence to argue their case. 

Even if they use logic, it’s so twisted that it’s a waste of time to argue with them. It’s like the Indian chief minister who claimed that there is a Singapore variant of covid 19 that is going to cause a third wave of infections in India. If you can understand why that Indian minister think that way, you would understand how those ghost posters think. 

I agree with what many forummers here say, never argue with anyone who don’t own their own arguments. You never win a ghost cos we are from different realms - 人鬼殊途。

Seriously why bother. 

Let’s establish a few facts and trends here:

1. China is now the second largest economy in the world. It’s set to overtake the US before 2030. It’s predicted that the covid pandemic may even speed up the process.

2. China is now viewed as a superpower that could rival the US. This sets the stage for the end of western domination led by the US and the shift in power from the west to the east.

Once you understand these basic facts and trends, it would not be hard to understand what’s going on around us. And why many countries (as well as their mass media) do what they have to do.

One can hate or anti-China. But to have no sense of Chinese history and culture means that one cannot take part in any argument pertaining to China in any logical or sensible manner.

It’s simply ridiculous to bash China made vaccines just cos one is anti-China. I asked a friend who did biochemistry degree about the vaccines. She told me she would go for Chinese vaccines over western vaccines cos they are made using same technology for making all vaccines. So if anything goes wrong, you can rule out the technology as the cause. She is not a pro-China person as she cannot speak Chinese even though that is her race. 

One has the freedom to choose any vaccines. At least have the honesty to say I won’t use Chinese vaccines simply cos I am anti-China instead of coming up with all kinds of twisted logic. Isn’t that a waste of everyone’s time?

Edited by Guest

Nightingale are you aware that there are many western intellectuals who are arguing against western hypocrisy? They are not pro-China but just observers who call a spade a spade.

Their point is, before you accuse China of anything, first look at your own wrongdoings. 

When you see the western media campaign against China, you would understand why China is now adopting the wolf diplomacy. This sets the stage for the now famous line by Yang Jiechi - 中国人不吃这一套!

Edited by Guest

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Blow away said:

Nightingale, I am surprised that you bother to interact with the anonymous ghosts. You will never win the argument cos they are only capable of personal insults not knowing that it means they are not able to use logic, facts and evidence to argue their case. 

Even if they use logic, it’s so twisted that it’s a waste of time to argue with them. It’s like the Indian chief minister who claimed that there is a Singapore variant of covid 19 that is going to cause a third wave of infections in India. If you can understand why that Indian minister think that way, you would understand how those ghost posters think. 

I agree with what many forummers here say, never argue with anyone who don’t own their own arguments. You never win a ghost cos we are from different realms - 人鬼殊途。

Seriously why bother. 

Exactly! That's why he should have just stayed inside the member's zone instead of coming out and started baking like some 走狗 in the Main forum. 

1. China is now the second largest economy in the world. It’s set to overtake the US before 2030. It’s predicted that the covid pandemic may even speed up the process.

2. China is now viewed as a superpower that could rival the US. This sets the stage for the end of western domination led by the US and the shift in power from the west to the east.

Once you understand these basic facts and trends, it would not be hard to understand what’s going on around us. And why many countries (as well as their mass media) do what they have to do.

One can hate or anti-China. But to have no sense of Chinese history and culture means that one cannot take part in any argument pertaining to China in any logical or sensible manner.

Japan, an Asian country, was the world's second largest economy in the past and nobody was worried. On top of that, the entire world co-existed so peacefully during that time. Everybody love Japan even as the country grew into the world's second largest economy post-WW2. But yet, everyone hates China as that country's economy grew to become bigger. Why? Ever thought of that? It's not because it's an Asian country since Japan is also in Asia. So why should anyone be worried about China becoming a superpower or not? 

Is it because of China's arrogance as it grew bigger? Is it because of China's tyrannical behavior over the various land disputes in South China Seas? Is it because of China's human rights violations over the past decades? Is it because of how China treated HK? Is it because of how China is threatening TW? Is it because of how China nearly confiscated the Singapore tanks as they were shipped back after the training exercise in Taiwan? 

No? If not, sure, the entire world is at fault. Everyone else  is at fault except for arrogant and tyrannical China.

It’s simply ridiculous to bash China made vaccines just cos one is anti-China. I asked a friend who did biochemistry degree about the vaccines. She told me she would go for Chinese vaccines over western vaccines cos they are made using same technology for making all vaccines. So if anything goes wrong, you can rule out the technology as the cause. She is not a pro-China person as she cannot speak Chinese even though that is her race. 

One has the freedom to choose any vaccines. At least have the honesty to say I won’t use Chinese vaccines simply cos I am anti-China instead of coming up with all kinds of twisted logic. Isn’t that a waste of everyone’s time?

Sure, I won't use the Chinese vaccine because it had so many questionable data sets about it, such as the missing Phase 3 data which took almost forever to come out, even though China was the first country in the entire world to be infected by the virus. And to think Nightwhore, the fucking old slut, can say that the country, with a population of 1.3 billion people, do not have enough people to conduct a phase 3 trial and needed to do the phase 3 test in other countries, just goes to prove that China wanted to play more vaccine politics and using other citizens as their guinea pigs. 

And furthermore, just because it is the traditional technology, does not make the vaccine safe and effective. If traditional vaccine technology can cure the entire world's ills, we would have been immune to Aids virus by now. But we are not, are we? If you think the traditional technology can help you become immune to AIDS, feel free to go inject yourself with some of that virus soon. 

Furthermore, such traditional technology used in AZ and J&J vaccine has had instances of causing blood clots in the brain before. So why should the Chinese vaccine be any safer? 

So there! Are these the reasons for me not to go for the Chinese vaccine considered to be anti-China? 

Don't go play the victim card here. The more you play the victim card, the more we hate China for playing vaccine politics on the global stage. 全世界人不吃这一套! 

Dear guest,

I am really not interested in engaging in any discussion with you as I don’t think you are capable of making any distinction between facts and opinions. If you cannot understand the distinction please refrain from making debates and discussions.

First, do you understand why Jeremy Sachs said those things to the BBC journalist? Do you know why Michael and Aaron found what the journalist did contemptible? If you do, perhaps we can have some interesting discussion without referring to half facts and half-baked ideas and resorting to personal attacks.

Second, please use your account. If you hide behind anonymity for fear of being tracked and traced, and not able to stand up for your own ideas and opinions, and yet have no qualms to attack others who use their accounts for decent discussions, you cannot be taken seriously.

Edited by Guest

Dear guest,

are you able to explain why 

1) you have to get personal by hurling insults on nightingale? It’s just some discussion on current affairs. Why do u have to be so angry and upset? Did he do anything bad to you? FYI I don’t know him personally.

2) you are so anti-China? Have you been persecuted by CCP in China before? What are the reasons for writing those things? 

Dear guest,

I am not prepared to have any discussion with you as I feel that you mixed up feelings with thoughts and opinions with facts in your writing. As a result, your line of reasoning is flawed.

Let’s analyse your thought process here.

Japan, an Asian country, was the world's second largest economy in the past and nobody was worried. On top of that, the entire world co-existed so peacefully during that time. Everybody love Japan even as the country grew into the world's second largest economy post-WW2. But yet, everyone hates China as that country's economy grew to become bigger. Why? Ever thought of that? It's not because it's an Asian country since Japan is also in Asia. So why should anyone be worried about China becoming a superpower or not? 

Is it because of China's arrogance as it grew bigger? Is it because of China's tyrannical behavior over the various land disputes in South China Seas? Is it because of China's human rights violations over the past decades? Is it because of how China treated HK? Is it because of how China is threatening TW? Is it because of how China nearly confiscated the Singapore tanks as they were shipped back after the training exercise in Taiwan? 

You wrote everybody loves Japan and everyone hates China. That is a statement of opinion and it is very personal. You can find a friend to agree with you or you can find 1000 to sign a petition against China. That won’t make it a fact. Hope you can now make a better distinction between facts and opinions, cos if your entire argument is based on your personal opinion, no one is able to take you seriously or respect your point of view. 

Next, you wrote this:

And furthermore, just because it is the traditional technology, does not make the vaccine safe and effective. If traditional vaccine technology can cure the entire world's ills, we would have been immune to Aids virus by now. But we are not, are we? If you think the traditional technology can help you become immune to AIDS, feel free to go inject yourself with some of that virus soon. 

Are you aware of the fallacy in your logic?

When people compare US and China vaccines, there are certain assumptions made. 1. No vaccines are 100% safe or effective. 2. This is a new virus for the medical profession. We have not fully understood the viral behaviour and impact.

So that answers your first statement. Traditional technology doesn’t mean it’s 100% safe and effective. The risk and unknown factors come from the unpredictable behaviour of the virus.

I am not knowledgeable in this area. Why not consult a friend who studies or practices medicine or related fields so you don’t have to always rely on your opinions or emotions to make decisions?

Finally to ask people to infect themselves with HIV virus just to test a certain hypothesis is one of the most immature and ridiculous reasoning one can make. You can try Wason selection task. If you understand the logic behind it, you would then understand why that statement is a poor argument. 

Dear guest,

the last thing I would like you to consider why some people are ‘speaking up’ for China, someone as unlikely as Jeremy Sachs. You have to first put aside your biases and prejudices in order to be able to understand what I am going to say here.

we are now facing unprecedented dangers in our times. Pandemic, climate change and a possible Third World War. 

the biggest players in these scenarios are the western powers and no surprise China.

majority of the world population want a better and safe world now and in future. 

but there will always be people who benefit from an unstable world. They don’t live for tomorrow. these people pay money to western MSM to use propaganda to bash up China. They profit from selling military equipment to countries that are prepared to go to war against China. 

Fortunately we have many level headed people both in the west and in China. They know that the best way forward is to put aside the differences and prejudices, so as to cooperate with and engage China on all the main issues. You can’t talk about working with China on climate issues if you bash it up with its human rights violations. That is stupidity and contemptible according to the commenters in the video. 

the western media is drumming up the anti China sentiment around the world. People like you have become their echo chambers. This will increasingly create a divided world in which China after being provoked is not going to work with the West on any issues and if they feel threatened, they will not hesitate to retaliate on military grounds. This is the beginning of the feared third world war. 

This is why I don’t wish to have any discussion with you cos you are so bent on your anti China views. Perhaps when China is bashed up enough to your satisfaction we can look forward to a quick death when the climate damage is irreversible and Singapore is completely submerged or when nuclear bombs fly over our heads.

Edited by Guest

Guest do u trust the CCP

The simple question is do u trust the CCP n their secretive vaccines? The WHO trusted them when Wuhan virus happened, remember?

At best that low effective rate is nothing more than placebo effect from the added medical attention.

CCP is not China just like Republican Party is not USA but they use propaganda like the Nazis to make themselves bigger than China, hence the wumao propaganda machine copied the Nazis ultra Nationalism machine.

They make everybody think that hate the CCP is hating China so that like the Nazis, it's easy to use hate as weapon to go to war.

If they are so trustworthy why

1. No human rights lawyers allowed?

2. The human disasters in China are 滔天大罪 so monstrous beyond humanity

poison milk, cultural revolution, great leap forward, Wuhan virus, corruptions beyond belief, TianJin explosion, now SEG building shaking going on.

3. The bamboo wall bc they got plenty to hide and silence people like the doc who spilled on the Wuhan virus n corruptions ( if u dare to mention on the internet about the hongbaos for the officials, u will be dead, even to be buried u need 关系)

4. Every activity must add a big portion of CCP propaganda else it will be considered unhealthy

many popular TV programs r canceled, 锵锵三人行,老梁 too close to the forbidden truth

春晚must add more of those yawn inducing mao style song and dance

I guess Nightingale is well trained too.

5. they r 天魔恶人 totally devoid of rational humanity.

They wanted democracy in Burma to fail and backed the regime that slaughter helpless citizens.  They themselves had killed millions and not afraid to tell HKers that they'll do it again. Those 五毛 r now rattling their sabres at Taiwan 留島不留人

So Taiwan must keep nuclear weapons for defence too, 你不仁,别怪我不义,one bomb each to the yangtze 3 Gorge dam, n 5 cities, half of China is gone. That's the only reason stopping them but killing half of China don't worry the CCP, they only worry like the Nazis losing the world war as that's the only way they'll lose power. They are so angry at US selling long range missiles to Taiwan.

But then they now have big guns to enslave the whole country n there's nothing humanity can do except to wait for their own infighting and corruptions to implode like the Qing dynasty. Millions more must perish, that's inevitable.

Guest face the truth!
18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You have multiple guests and members on this forum who dislike you, and maybe only one of them had said anything about whatever is happening in sentosa with the maids and workers over the weekends. You should seriously give it a break to all your random accusations here. You can go there and party with them and smell all their stinky feet if that makes you feel good, and I really couldn't care if you die at their smelly feet or not. 

Still in self denial?

Nightingale might have some Members/ few Guests speaking against him or opposing his views, but at least they remain courteous.

But you have the whole BW forum against you.

Nobody wants you here.

You are only here at the mercy of the Moderators and for the Moderators feeling pity for you. Nothing else. 

Even the most recent BW Forum contributor gave up on you and called you a racist troll and weirdo after half a day exchanging posts with you:

He well noted you don't bring any valid points with your posts and simply derail the discussions.

On 5/19/2021 at 8:12 PM, Guest Guest said:

Sure, get the Indians to show the "reason, science, facts, data" , otherwise there is no continuance. Why should the victim be the one to disprove something non-existent?

You say @singalion screaming into the wind is not helping, but you support the Indians in their screams of empty accusations? Where is your logic in all these? Lost in the wind all of a sudden when it comes to supporting the Indians? Or has Singaporeans become too convenient a punching bag for you to use ever since you came? 

What's next? Sri Lankan variant? Russian variant? Palestinian variant? Israeli variant? Will you also be telling those countries to "show the "reason, science, facts, data" because the Indians said so?? 

On 5/19/2021 at 11:06 PM, Rugbywhite said:
On 5/19/2021 at 8:12 PM, Guest Guest said:

Sure, get the Indians to show the "reason, science, facts, data" , otherwise there is no continuance. Why should the victim be the one to disprove something non-existent?

You say @singalion screaming into the wind is not helping, but you support the Indians in their screams of empty accusations? Where is your logic in all these? Lost in the wind all of a sudden when it comes to supporting the Indians? Or has Singaporeans become too convenient a punching bag for you to use ever since you came? 

What's next? Sri Lankan variant? Russian variant? Palestinian variant? Israeli variant? Will you also be telling those countries to "show the "reason, science, facts, data" because the Indians said so?? 

I'd love to engage with you but seeing as you feel so ashamed of your opinions that you need to hide behind a guest account I don't feel like I should help in your trauma

On 5/20/2021 at 7:42 AM, Guest Guest said:

And for some reasons, you actually think anyone would like to engage someone whose pride is exhibited by the show of an albino hairy ape's body in shorts? Now... That is traumatic. 

On 5/20/2021 at 3:08 PM, Rugbywhite said:
On 5/20/2021 at 7:42 AM, Guest Guest said:

And for some reasons, you actually think anyone would like to engage someone whose pride is exhibited by the show of an albino hairy ape's body in shorts? Now... That is traumatic. 

Clearly you do.

Should we assume that your racism is you speaking for your country, or just your cowardly self?

If only you had got a better education you would see the hilarious irony in calling a human an ape and thinking it's an insult.

Shame you have no valid points to bring to any conversation so just derail threads with things you think are insulting.

On 5/20/2021 at 4:25 PM, Rugbywhite said:

Can't believe I'm being drawn in by someone to sacred to post from their own account but...

It's not an insult to be called an ape because humans are apes. #scienceisfun

To claim you aren't racist and then go on to be more racist is an odd way to try and prove your point.

Be proud of your hate, get an account rather than lurk in the shadows like a weirdo

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Guest face the truth! said:

Even the most recent BW Forum contributor gave up on you and called you a racist troll and weirdo after half a day exchanging posts with you:

He well noted you don't bring any valid points with your posts and simply derail the discussions.

And the Guest has also given up on that Member after half a day of exchanging posts, after the member was called out for using Singaporeans as a punching bag for needing to prove that a Singapore COVI-19 variant do not exists. The Member was also noted for not bringing any valid points to his posts and is still derailing the discussions. 

And yet, you claim that the Guest is weird, instead of the Member being weird? Goes to show that you are weirder. 

You are only here at the mercy of the Moderators and for the Moderators feeling pity for you. Nothing else. 

You mean you aren't here at the mercy of the Mods? LOL! 

Nightingale might have some Members/ few Guests speaking against him or opposing his views, but at least they remain courteous.

But you have the whole BW forum against you.

The Catch-22 logic is hilarious ...... Hahahahahaha 

Guest Guest
21 hours ago, Blow away said:

Dear guest,

are you able to explain why 

1) you have to get personal by hurling insults on nightingale? It’s just some discussion on current affairs. Why do u have to be so angry and upset? Did he do anything bad to you? FYI I don’t know him personally.

Nightwhore? That traitor? Do you love traitors who only know how to bash Singaporeans all the time? Enough explanation? 

21 hours ago, Blow away said:

2) you are so anti-China? Have you been persecuted by CCP in China before? What are the reasons for writing those things? 

Similarly, why do you love China so much? Have you been bribed by CCP In China? Did they give you 50 cents for each post you make to support them? 

20 hours ago, Blow away said:

Dear guest,

I am not prepared to have any discussion with you as I feel that you mixed up feelings with thoughts and opinions with facts in your writing. As a result, your line of reasoning is flawed.

19 hours ago, Blow away said:

Dear guest,

the last thing I would like you to consider why some people are ‘speaking up’ for China, someone as unlikely as Jeremy Sachs. You have to first put aside your biases and prejudices in order to be able to understand what I am going to say here.

First, you were not prepared to have any discussions with the Guest. And then you kept posting and posting. 

Are you aware of the fallacy in your logic?

When people compare US and China vaccines, there are certain assumptions made. 1. No vaccines are 100% safe or effective. 2. This is a new virus for the medical profession. We have not fully understood the viral behaviour and impact.

So that answers your first statement. Traditional technology doesn’t mean it’s 100% safe and effective. The risk and unknown factors come from the unpredictable behaviour of the virus.

I am not knowledgeable in this area. Why not consult a friend who studies or practices medicine or related fields so you don’t have to always rely on your opinions or emotions to make decisions?

Oh! But yet, you were supportive of Nightwhore in his push for the "traditional technology" used by the Chinese, even when the AZ and J&J vaccines using such "traditional technology" created blood clots in the brain???? And yet now, suddenly you are no longer " knowledgeable in this area" of vaccination? Are you retreating because you have lost your argument? 

Finally to ask people to infect themselves with HIV virus just to test a certain hypothesis is one of the most immature and ridiculous reasoning one can make.

Oh come on! Both Nighwhore and you were both so confident of the "traditional technology" that he wanted to push for the Chinese vaccine using the "traditional technology" and you were also supportive of it. Why are you backing down now, when both of you were told to go inject yourself with some AIDS virus as in some "traditional technology"? Yu mean to say it may not work? Come on! It's "traditional technology", right?

GO AHEAD AND TEST IT! AS A MATTER OF FACT, THEY WERE ALREADY DOING THIS AIDS VACCINE FOR A TRIAL AS EARLY AS 2007! 

https://journals.lww.com/cmj/fulltext/2007/01020/china_to_test_new_aids_vaccine_on_humans.22.aspx 

You aren't backing down, are you? It's CHINA vaccine, remember? If you feel that the China COVID-19 vaccine is going to be better than those from the rest of the world, you should go test out their "top of the world" AIDS vaccine too, shouldn't you? (And no, I did not take this trial. I laughed out hard when I saw China conducting this AIDS vaccine trial, almost as hard as I laughed when I saw China has created their own COVID-19 vaccine, and one which they are playing vaccine politics for the other countries to use).

You wrote everybody loves Japan and everyone hates China. That is a statement of opinion and it is very personal. You can find a friend to agree with you or you can find 1000 to sign a petition against China. That won’t make it a fact. Hope you can now make a better distinction between facts and opinions, cos if your entire argument is based on your personal opinion, no one is able to take you seriously or respect your point of view. 

Now, let's see how many global sanctions has been imposed against Japan after WW2? .... let me count .... hmmmm ... maybe ZERO??? 

Now, let's see how many global sanction has been imposed against China in the last 5 years: trade wars from Trump's time; US, EU, UK, Canada impose sanctions on China over Xinjiang abuses , 

And of course you are right to say not everyone dislike China. Errors should be humbly admitted here, especially when MYANMMAR is so much in LOVE with China for backing their civil war right now! Happy? 

Guest Guest
On 5/21/2021 at 7:36 AM, Blow away said:

You can try Wason selection task. If you understand the logic behind it, you would then understand why that statement is a poor argument. 

This is funny. You tried to act intelligent by talking about this Watson selection task, even while your logic of supporting the Chinese vaccine simply because it is using the old technogy is so flawed? That's stupidity at its empitome. 

Guest Meanly Preacher

Are there two different people using the name Guest Guest in this thread? If there is only one, I don't understand why you were arguing with solid points, and then you threw away all of your goodwill by tossing in terms like "Nightwhore" and "foreign trash" which caused this thread to be moved into the Flaming Room. Doing that immediately turns off anybody who might have been finding points of agreement in your arguments.

Why can't you control yourself and just stick to facts and logic? Stop calling people names. It doesn't help you and it only ruins threads. Are you mad because people are not suddenly agreeing with your arguments and you decide to insult them? That's not how the internet works. You will almost never get anyone with an opposing viewpoint to agree with you. But you can win over neutral readers if you behave like a rational adult.

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic