Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest 脏子姨
7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

人渣,败类,老不死,禽兽,畜生,就是叫它这种东西的。

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

要当老师,品德要第一。

这种东西不配为人师表。

:clap: 说得好!!!赞!

Guest 脏子姨
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

All you need to do is to take a single look at who's posting most here on this very thread, and you will know who won the title of The Most Quarrelsome Bitch in Blowing Wind?

ANS: NIGHTWHORE

Image result for animated gif on championChewy The Champion by funymony

Well said! Love this hahahaha

Guest 孝贤皇后

本宫是皇后,稳定后宫是本宫的职责,

若你们不服尽管到永寿宫

本宫眼力见不见得脏东西,

你们这几个贱人、好之为之

Guest 顺天圣母皇太后
6 hours ago, fab said:

一報還一報

什么报?MaBiu Bao?

7 hours ago, Guest 孝贤皇后 said:

本宫是皇后,稳定后宫是本宫的职责,

若你们不服尽管到永寿宫

本宫眼力见不见得脏东西,

你们这几个贱人、好之为之

这神经病的又在胡言乱语,来人呀,把她拉出去做成人彘!

小家子氣好計較,富心機

非常看重皇后顏面

受到眾人挑唆

防備妃嫔懷上身孕

將贴身侍女嫁與皇帝的貼身太監以作拉攏,以便探知皇帝心意

陷害妃嫔進冷宮

不停謀害被打入冷宮的妃嫔

認為生下嫡子比生下女兒還重要的一番話,傷了女兒的心

自己作盡惡事才會報應到自己孩子身上

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

3 hours ago, Garyl said:

皇帝喜欢温柔的皇后..:thumb:

皇后的温柔是装的。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

16 minutes ago, Guest 孝贤皇后 said:

本宫做的事不会抵赖,

一报还一报又如何、

没有说妳会抵赖,

只是提醒妳因果报应,

人在做天在看。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest 孝贤皇后
2 hours ago, fab said:

没有说妳会抵赖,

只是提醒妳因果报应,

人在做天在看。

就凭你这个小小贱婢也敢教训本宫?

所以我说后的温柔是装的。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest 脏子姨
17 minutes ago, fab said:

所以我说后的温柔是装的。

那你要掌掴、脚踹、狂扎(针)那矫情的下贱货呀!!! 

打皇后很过瘾的,你下手要狠,用力要猛,专打要害! 听到它的惨叫声,你就要越使劲!!!什么时候停?永不!!!!

打、踹、扎到它金星乱冒,头发脱,眼睛凸,鼻梁断,嘴巴肿,牙齿掉,胸部淤青,下体溃烂,上面吐血,下面狂泻,看那矫情下贱货还有没有办法:

柔。

1 minute ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

柔。

好像小燕子打继皇后。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest 脏子姨
20 minutes ago, fab said:

好像小燕子打继皇后。

快召集多些姐妹,大家联手,打得比较痛快,气氛也好些。有锤子木棍都带上,听到它的惨叫声中夹带着骨碎声,你会笑到最后。

把皇后毒打一顿会是一次难忘愉快的经验,别错过。

Guest 夏紫薇
27 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

柔。

打那贱人皇后时,千万别用咱们娇贵的玉手。叫那些下人去打,如果自己也想过过瘾呢,就抓块砖头往那贱人皇后头上砸,听它那乌鸦一般的惨叫声,一个字“爽”!

Guest 脏子姨
40 minutes ago, Guest 夏紫薇 said:

打那贱人皇后时,千万别用咱们娇贵的玉手。叫那些下人去打,如果自己也想过过瘾呢,就抓块砖头往那贱人皇后头上砸,听它那乌鸦一般的惨叫声,一个字“爽”!

好注意!!!

她那脑袋瓜真的大,脸也圆,用砖头砸是最好的,打得最痛快。但坏就坏在我们的小手,要抓砖头有点儿困难......

铁锤子好些吧?

还只锤子好

Guest 孝贤皇后
2 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

柔。

你疯了吗?皇后你也敢动手?

就算你有十个脑袋也不够砍

Guest 夏紫薇
2 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

好注意!!!

她那脑袋瓜真的大,脸也圆,用砖头砸是最好的,打得最痛快。但坏就坏在我们的小手,要抓砖头有点儿困难......

铁锤子好些吧?

还只锤子好

好呗,你用锤子。我将就用狼牙棒敲敲它十来下。

Guest 脏子姨
3 hours ago, Guest 孝贤皇后 said:

你疯了吗?皇后你也敢动手?

就算你有十个脑袋也不够砍

你这傻逼,就是因为它是皇后,毒打它才这么过瘾,它的惨叫声、骨碎声,简直是"天籁":,声声入耳,句句上心。

说真的,皇上天天看到皇后那张老脸,都恶心得寝食难安了。要是知道我们这么人联手打它,皇上一定乐的....册封我们是肯定的事儿。

他唯一会怪罪我们的,就是没事前通知他,好让他凑凑热闹,躲在一边尝着点心,观赏拳脚功夫。

搞不好皇上也想来试试手力脚力,捶它胸部,踹它下体呐。

Guest 夏紫薇
3 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

姐姐说得好,咱们姐妹们一起组成《大清后宫复仇联盟》洋名妹妹也想好了,就叫The Avengers of Great Qin Palace, 服装我也准备妥当。

hqdefault.jpg

Guest 孝贤皇后
4 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

你们这些贱人是否要造反啊?

Guest Fruit Guan
5 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

1 hour ago, Guest 夏紫薇 said:

hqdefault.jpg

:lol:

Guest Constructor
On December 27, 2018 at 2:53 PM, Steve5380 said:

LOL!  Your post is a bait too.  Why you care so much about me?  :lol:

I'm placing my response here to avoid hijacking the original topic because, unlike certain other people, I'm considerate to other users of Blowing Wind. The reason I "care so much" is because I see unhealthy patterns of behaviour in your presentation on this website, and I know this is not good for you or anyone else, and I believe the last years of your life need to be filled with happiness rather than bitterness.

It would really serve you well to consider the constructive criticism sent your way by other posters, rather than insisting on doing things your way, every single time. When people say you are posting too much on too many topics, many of which are local concerns that you know absolutely nothing about, maybe you should listen to them and chill for a while. It is fine to read but you don't always need to comment.

When someone said you have no connection to Singapore, you replied that you had sex on your trips many years ago, but that is not a "connection" -- it is a memory -- one which is shared by thousands and thousands of other sex tourists who visited Southeast Asia during the 20th Century. It is nice that you remember those experiences so fondly, but Singapore has moved on, and perhaps you should do the same.

In the early hours of January 1st, just a few hours after the ball dropped in Times Square, you were in the Flaming Room arguing with the Guests Who Hate You. Did you really think that was a good way to ring in the New Year? You should have been reveling with family and/or friends, looking forward to a happy 2019, and then getting some sleep after a wonderful celebration. What you did instead was not healthy.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad, but many of your posts and arguments are bringing a negative aura to Blowing Wind, and other readers are noticing. You don't have to leave completely, after all this is the internet, but just tone it down. An old white guy in the USA should not be trying to be the center of attention on a website largely used by young Asians in Singapore who are mainly into other young Asians.

1 hour ago, Guest Constructor said:

I'm placing my response here to avoid hijacking the original topic because, unlike certain other people, I'm considerate to other users of Blowing Wind. The reason I "care so much" is because I see unhealthy patterns of behaviour in your presentation on this website, and I know this is not good for you or anyone else, and I believe the last years of your life need to be filled with happiness rather than bitterness.

It would really serve you well to consider the constructive criticism sent your way by other posters, rather than insisting on doing things your way, every single time. When people say you are posting too much on too many topics, many of which are local concerns that you know absolutely nothing about, maybe you should listen to them and chill for a while. It is fine to read but you don't always need to comment.

When someone said you have no connection to Singapore, you replied that you had sex on your trips many years ago, but that is not a "connection" -- it is a memory -- one which is shared by thousands and thousands of other sex tourists who visited Southeast Asia during the 20th Century. It is nice that you remember those experiences so fondly, but Singapore has moved on, and perhaps you should do the same.

In the early hours of January 1st, just a few hours after the ball dropped in Times Square, you were in the Flaming Room arguing with the Guests Who Hate You. Did you really think that was a good way to ring in the New Year? You should have been reveling with family and/or friends, looking forward to a happy 2019, and then getting some sleep after a wonderful celebration. What you did instead was not healthy.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad, but many of your posts and arguments are bringing a negative aura to Blowing Wind, and other readers are noticing. You don't have to leave completely, after all this is the internet, but just tone it down. An old white guy in the USA should not be trying to be the center of attention on a website largely used by young Asians in Singapore who are mainly into other young Asians.

:clap:

22 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Too much?  Too many?  Are you the moderator?  Who are you to judge "too many" and "too much"?  If moderators do not deem it too much, too many, why should you?  

Why should you get worked up over someone who is passionate about expressing his own views on various issues?

How would you react if you come across articles or reports in the newspapers on topics that you don't like to see?  Go and burn down the publishing house?

Whether it is negative or not, it is for all of us to judge, not just only you.  Just because you see his postings frequently does not mean he's an attention seeker.  He writes coherently and sensibly and even with humour, so I don't see what you have against that.  The only reason I can think of your negative reaction is jealousy.

Are you Steve's spokesperson? LOL

老鸡巴永远是老鸡巴

21 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

I don't have to be.  Are you the spoksperson for the devil called Jealousy?

You don't have to be but you are - a very KAYPOH spokeswoman at that. Everything also want to have your last two cents CHC. Eeew

Guest disclosed yourself
4 hours ago, Guest Constructor said:

Citation from Blowing Wind:

Blowing Wind is a Forum for the Mature Singapore Gay Man

Guest disclosed yourself
56 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You don't have to be but you are - a very KAYPOH spokeswoman at that. Everything also want to have your last two cents CHC. Eeew

This is the Flaming Room anyway.

Nightingale or any can write what they want.

Now you even need to critisise people writing in the Flaming Room?

Everyone can have an opinion and it wouldn't have been blown up like this, if you just had quiet and kept your hands away from the keyboard.

Guest 脏子姨
12 hours ago, Guest 夏紫薇 said:

hqdefault.jpg

做得好!  有没有三点尽露的服装?你知道的,越暴露我越来劲儿!!!

或者给我来件晚装,上面要拉低,下面要拉高。

Guest 脏子姨
1 hour ago, Guest 孝贤皇后 said:

本宫将会是未来的皇太后

还不巴结本宫?要不然。。

我们就是"巴结"你。

呼你这丑八怪"巴"掌,了"结"你的贱命。

Guest 孝贤皇后
2 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

我们就是"巴结"你。

呼你这丑八怪"巴"掌,了"结"你的贱命。

你胆子也挺大的,一个两个完全不把本宫放在眼里?

2 hours ago, Guest 孝贤皇后 said:

本宫将会是未来的皇太后

还不巴结本宫?要不然。。

可惜妳坏事干尽,没福份当皇太后。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest 孝贤皇后
50 minutes ago, fab said:

可惜妳坏事干尽,没福份当皇太后。

我做的每一件事都是为了坐稳我皇后的位子

我没做错

Guest 脏子姨
2 hours ago, Guest 孝贤皇后 said:

你胆子也挺大的,一个两个完全不把本宫放在眼里?

我们就是呼你巴掌,就是踹你下体,怎样?

只要我们露半球,皇上就开恩不追究。露全球,叫皇上废了你。

41 minutes ago, Guest 孝贤皇后 said:

我做的每一件事都是为了坐稳我皇后的位子

我没做错

可惜妳做的每一件都是缺德事,连累两位嫡子英年早逝。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

14 hours ago, Guest Constructor said:

I cannot find enough words to express my gratitude to you.   I know that you always look out for my happiness and what is good for me.

This is why I want to reassure you that I am happy, and my posting here is good for me.  I don't know what "the last years of my life" will be, but for the immediate future I am well taken care of.  For the last months I have been living alone (but not lonely) and to chat with nice guys on BW is positive, the same as answering the tens of calls of people who want to sell me something or entrap me with some swindle.  This is "human contact", which I like, and it builds experience.

What better "connection" with a person than having sex with him?  

I never visited S.E. Asia in the 20th Century.  My first trip was in 2005, to Thailand and Hong Kong.  I first visited your island in 2006.  And my last visit to S.E. Asia was in 2016.  (I am really due for the next one...).  I don't think Singapore has moved,  the island has still the same global coordinates.

I don't care about the ball dropping in Time Squares.  One hour later than that,  I was celebrating in Texas the arrival of the new year with my son and his family,  two precious little grandchildren. We didn't get drunk, but we celebrated nicely.  At my son's home on the morning of the 31th, I may have been posting on BW, playing on my private laptop of course,  and this could have been when the New Year arrived at Singapore.  It's not my fault if our  new year instants don't coincide.  And I got an excellent sleep after the wonderful new year celebration.

Believe me, you are not making me feel bad.  Unless "humorous" is bad.   I'm sorry if I bring you a negative aura,  or whatever ethereal can be carried over 6000 miles of optical fiber.   I like the fact that BW is full of young Asias, the younger the better.  Without being the center of attention, which I am not, an old white guy from the USA can be a positive interlocutor for young Asian gays full of existential troubles caused by the hostile homophobic government in your country (377a) and by the remnants of excessive conservatism held by your inhabitants.  The good thing about a forum like BW is that nobody is forced to participate or pay attention to what he does not like.

Take care "Guest Constructor", and hopefully your constructions don't come tumbling down so badly as this one.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest 孝贤皇后
40 minutes ago, fab said:

可惜妳做的每一件都是缺德事,连累两位嫡子英年早逝。

你们不明白!我这么做是为了保住俯察氏得荣耀

只好住挡着我的路的人都得死

5 minutes ago, Guest 孝贤皇后 said:

你们不明白!我这么做是为了保住俯察氏得荣耀

只好住挡着我的路的人都得死

我们明白,是妳不明白。

妳的出发点都是错的。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic