Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest 脏子姨
32 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

It's amazing!  Mandarin is so powerful that it can describe you with just one or two symbols.

Both describe you well.  I would choose "笨" because it is shorter.

笨5380

哈哈哈

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest 脏子姨
26 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

What he is doing is absurd.  If he insults me, I should be the first one to understand the insult.  Otherwise, what's the point?

For some reason, he is AFRAID that I understand his insults.  Maybe a shrink could explain that? 

想到死你也不明白,因为你没脑嘛:D

Guest 脏子姨
5 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Thanks.  Maybe I should describe him as 笨 + 白痴 ?  Or can it be 笨 白痴 ?

笨.白痴5380

白痴.笨5380

一样

:thumb:

Guest 犯贱冰冰
2 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

怒火中烧?会不会自焚呀?好哩

让那自以为是的 70年代 sex tourist Steve 自焚吧!

Guest 犯贱冰冰
2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

That's because you cannot stand to reason.

Strange!  When the English-ignorant PRCs in Sg speak Mandarin, you curse them and insist that they speak English.  Now you insist on using Chinese yourself.  How ironical your double standard is!

Nightwhore 果然是爱狡辩的秃头驴,坚持自己对学生发生性幻想没错的前教师真的彻底道德沦丧,还有脸在这里胡乱撒野,LOL

Guest 犯贱冰冰
2 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

嗯嗯,你笑你的,我们就是写中文,不管你。

是!写中文让那两位老年色情狂怒火中烧,哈哈

Guest 脏子姨
2 minutes ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

是!写中文让那两位老年色情狂怒火中烧,哈哈

我们替天行道,也算成人之美:

让两个苟延残喘的老禽兽干柴烈火,互操对方的尸肉,好过贻害无辜嘛!

:clap:

Guest 脏子姨
12 minutes ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

Nightwhore 果然是爱狡辩的秃头驴,坚持自己对学生发生性幻想没错的前教师真的彻底道德沦丧,还有脸在这里胡乱撒野,LOL

他不狡辩,还真无能。:D

43 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

You don’t understand when you think of death, because you don’t have a brain.:D

笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴

笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白

笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 

笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴

笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白

:lol:

Edited by Steve5380

Guest 犯贱冰冰
23 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

我们替天行道,也算成人之美:

让两个苟延残喘的老禽兽干柴烈火,互操对方的尸肉,好过贻害无辜嘛!

是的,让这两头老肥猪进猪笼吧,哈哈哈哈哈

Just now, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

Yes, let these two old pigs enter the pig cage, hahahahaha

笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

笨5380

哈哈哈

Wow Steve . your character in Mandarin looks a bit like Justitia. so you're the justice.

As I see the bitching from our Guest with 1000 acronyms you're not going to end as a Justice of peace.

Guest 孝贤皇后
1 hour ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

你喊破喉咙也没有用,皇上认球不认人。哪个妃嫔奶大,哪个就受宠。

你吞不下这口气,他不管。最重要你吞得下他的龙具,咽得下他的精华。

吞不吞得下?说!!!!

你傻的你。你以为皇上会这样对待我吗

全品名百姓会很不满的哦

Guest disclosed yourself

1 hour ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

老夜莺拾人牙慧,是个衣冠禽兽的假道士!

At least being a sheep in a wolves skin displays a high degree of skill and smartness...

Something that you deeply lack you weird Dirty Guest.

You really gave your Kudos of respect here to Nightingale....

Guest disclosed yourself!
24 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Seems you are having fun learning to return the insult to its rightful owner!

I don't know if you are aware of the old Chinese custom of punishing adulterous couples by putting them in pig cages before drowning them.

Yup, that's you and Steve, 2 adulterous whores with illegal fantasies

Guest disclosed yourself!
1 minute ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

At least being a sheep in a wolves skin displays a high degree of skill and smartness...

Something that you deeply lack you weird Dirty Guest.

You really gave your Kudos of respect here to Nightingale....

Oops, I just said Nightwhore is a sheep in wolf's skin...

Guest 犯贱冰冰
Just now, Guest disclosed yourself! said:

Oops, I just said Nightwhore is a sheep in wolf's skin...

哈哈哈哈,你是无脑渣男

Guest disclosed yourself
Just now, Guest disclosed yourself said:

the last two post are from weirdo shizzo Guest dirty  and not me. look at the guest name and see the slight difference!

last 3 posts. be careful he is hijacking my Guest name. just wants to confuse you..

Guest disclosed yourself

the last two post are from weirdo shizzo Guest dirty  and not me. look at the guest name and see the slight difference!

Yes look at the guest name! I am the real one! You shitty guest LOL

Guest disclosed yourself

last 3 posts. be careful he is hijacking my Guest name. just wants to confuse you..

Who? Me? You are the one hijacking my name lor

Guest disclosed yourself
1 minute ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

sure it's lapsus in flagranti.

I meant wolve in sheep's skin.

You can be so petty.

I meant WOLF in sheep's skin.

I know how to brandish Latin phrases but can't get my English spelling right.

Guest disclosed yourself
10 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I meant WOLF in sheep's skin.

I know how to brandish Latin phrases but can't get my English spelling right.

Because I have a job and worked from 8.30am to 10.45pm. not like you just sitting at your pc and insulting people!

Guest 脏子姨
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴

笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白

笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 

笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴

笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白

你连骂自己都显得这么笨白痴。

Guest Constructor

On January 8, 2019 at 10:23 AM, Steve5380 said: I like the fact that BW is full of young Asias, the younger the better.  Without being the center of attention, which I am not, an old white guy from the USA can be a positive interlocutor for young Asian gays full of existential troubles caused by the hostile homophobic government in your country (377a) and by the remnants of excessive conservatism held by your inhabitants.

-------------------------

This sort of arrogance is exactly the type of thing that turns people off to your posts. Singapore's future will be determined by Singaporeans. We don't need an old white guy from the USA to be a "positive interlocutor" for us. We are an extremely well educated nation and we are forging our own destiny in a Southeast Asia which is a key region in the economy of the 21st Century. Take your "White Man's Burden" fantasies back to the 1800s.

The "submissive young Asians relying on old white daddies" scene largely died out in the last millennium. Maybe 1% of the posters on this website are into that kind of thing in the year 2019. At the end of the day, our next generation of progressive Singaporeans will deal with our government, our laws, and the conservatives in our society. We know what needs to be done and we don't need blowhards butting in like nibblers from the Tree of Life.

4 minutes ago, Guest Constructor said:

On January 8, 2019 at 10:23 AM, Steve5380 said: I like the fact that BW is full of young Asias, the younger the better.  Without being the center of attention, which I am not, an old white guy from the USA can be a positive interlocutor for young Asian gays full of existential troubles caused by the hostile homophobic government in your country (377a) and by the remnants of excessive conservatism held by your inhabitants.

This sort of arrogance is exactly the type of thing that turns people off to your posts. Singapore's future will be determined by Singaporeans. We don't need an old white guy from the USA to be a "positive interlocutor" for us. We are an extremely well educated nation and we are forging our own destiny in a Southeast Asia which is a key region in the economy of the 21st Century. Take your "White Man's Burden" fantasies back to the 1800s.

The "submissive young Asians relying on old white daddies" scene largely died out in the last millennium. Maybe 1% of the posters on this website are into that kind of thing in the year 2019. At the end of the day, our next generation of progressive Singaporeans will deal with our government, our laws, and the conservatives in our society. We know what needs to be done and we don't need blowhards butting in like nibblers from the Tree of Life.

笨 白痴

笨 白痴笨 白痴

笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴

笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴  -> -> :yuk:

笨 白痴笨 白痴笨 白痴

笨 白痴笨 白痴

笨 白痴

Guest Guest 2
4 hours ago, Guest Constructor said:

Exactly.

Guest 犯贱冰冰
7 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Because I have a job and worked from 8.30am to 10.45pm. not like you just sitting at your pc and insulting people!

哎哟,工作长时间在网上闲着跟别人吵架闹事?还真够卖力的嘛 :whistle:

Guest disclosed yourself
9 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Nightwhore is indeed a cunning bald mule, insisting there's nothing wrong with sexual fantasising of students - a moral transgression of an ex-teacher, and still dares to throw his weight around over here.  LOL

Hahahahaha, finally you admitted to it. LOL

Guest disclosed yourself
2 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

hey Steve and Nightingale, it's still him Guest Dirty who is hijacking my Guest name under "disclosed yourself".

Guest disclosed yourself
2 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

hey Steve and Nightingale, it's still him Guest Dirty who is hijacking my Guest name under "disclosed yourself".

hey Steve and Nightingale, don't be fooled by the Guest above who is hijacking my Guest name under "disclosed yourself" again!

Guest disclosed yourself
21 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

hey Steve and Nightingale, it's still him Guest Dirty who is hijacking my Guest name under "disclosed yourself". last post not from me but Guest Dirty!

Looks like I impressed him so much that he tries hard to kick me out of the picture...

Guest disclosed yourself
17 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

hey Steve and Nightingale, don't be fooled by the Guest above who is hijacking my Guest name under "disclosed yourself" again!

hey Steve and Nightingale, it's still him Guest Dirty who is hijacking my Guest name under "disclosed yourself". last post not from me but Guest Dirty!

Looks like I impressed him so much that he tries hard to kick me out of the picture...

Guest disclosed yourself
11 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

How can I impress myself? Unless I am a delusional megalomaniac? And how can I kick myself out of the picture since I am myself? Unless I commit suicide? LOL

Guest disclosed yourself
5 hours ago, Guest Constructor said:

You are a delusional old freak

Guest 脏子姨
2 hours ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

哎哟,工作长时间在网上闲着跟别人吵架闹事?还真够卖力的嘛 :whistle:

不然还能做什么?你期待它真的有贡献?哈哈哈

Guest 脏子姨
2 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

精神分裂症,这种人疯得很厉害的。真可怜。

Guest Anti mosquito detergent
2 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Look Putin has been much smarter and has better tools to interfere at the internet. Do you want to defend your position (if you actually know what that means) or now only try to confuse the Singapore mature gay population with your copying of Guest names?

As usual you disclosed yourself only with your pants down.

I thought you are that mature that you don't even fantasise any more and now you come with such childish intervention.

But you know what, you won't stop me from posting here and defending the case.

His rebus adducti et auctoritate Orgetorigis permoti constituerunt ea quae ad proficiscendum pertinerent comparare, iumentorum et carrorum quam maximum numerum coemere, sementes quam maximas facere

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic