Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest 孝贤皇后
2 hours ago, fab said:

我们明白,是妳不明白。

妳的出发点都是错的。

没关系

我开心就好

反正奴才就是奴才,不配和我理论

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest 脏子姨
20 minutes ago, Guest 孝贤皇后 said:

没关系

我开心就好

反正奴才就是奴才,不配和我理论

和你这种二货,不能用说的,只管打,狠狠地往大饼脸上抽,让你变超级猪头,应春节。

On 1/6/2019 at 10:02 AM, Guest 孝贤皇后 said:

The palace is the queen, and the stability of the harem is the duty of the palace.

If you disagree, even if you go to Yongshou Palace

I don’t see any dirty things in this palace.

You guys are good, good for it.

Have you really all receded back to medieval times arguing about kings, queens, palaces, slaves, emperors, harems full of naked Queen Mothers eating their pussies, ...

or is the Mandarin language so flourish  and full of nostalgic passed times?

Guest 孝贤皇后
7 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

和你这种二货,不能用说的,只管打,狠狠地往大饼脸上抽,让你变超级猪头,应春节。

小贱人。你还在怨本宫当初害死你的皇子是吗?

孝贤是以淑徳著称, 跟妳一点都不像。她应该是忠角。

乾隆的第一次是给了哲悯皇贵妃,不是妳。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest 孝贤皇后
33 minutes ago, fab said:

乾隆的第一次是给了哲悯皇贵妃,不是妳。

那又如何?是乾隆皇帝追封本宫的

本宫依然是高高在上的皇后,母仪天下

哲悯皇贵妃算几个葱

1 minute ago, Guest 孝贤皇后 said:

那又如何?是乾隆皇帝追封本宫的

本宫依然是高高在上的皇后,母仪天下

哲悯皇贵妃算几个葱

她尝了第一口鲜肉。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest 孝贤皇后
1 hour ago, fab said:

她尝了第一口鲜肉。

这个很重要吗、尝了几口就薨了

至少我是皇帝的髪妻,正宫娘娘

Guest 脏子姨
5 hours ago, Guest 孝贤皇后 said:

小贱人。你还在怨本宫当初害死你的皇子是吗?

怨是没有用的,要实际行动。用木棍和铁锤猛K你的下体最痛快!

那天还有贵妃建议拿砖块砸你,还是我阻止的,不然你的狗命早没了。

哪天我看你不顺眼,就拖你去给上千个老太监"手指奸",直到你腿瘫了为止!

现在给我爬出去!!!!

41 minutes ago, Guest 孝贤皇后 said:

这个很重要吗、尝了几口就薨了

至少我是皇帝的髪妻,正宫娘娘

那妳是髪妻,正宫娘娘又如何? 还不是年纪轻轻薨了。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest 孝贤皇后
6 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

怨是没有用的,要实际行动。用木棍和铁锤猛K你的下体最痛快!

那天还有贵妃建议拿砖块砸你,还是我阻止的,不然你的狗命早没了。

哪天我看你不顺眼,就拖你去给上千个老太监"手指奸",直到你腿瘫了为止!

现在给我爬出去!!!!

哎哟~淑嘉皇贵妃那又如何?还不是我的手下败将。

Guest 孝贤皇后
5 hours ago, fab said:

那妳是髪妻,正宫娘娘又如何? 还不是年纪轻轻薨了。

你说话还挺酸溜溜的,我看你是第几我的荣华富贵。

嫉妒我有能力做上皇后宝座,要不是有人害我,我不至于会掉进水里!

8 hours ago, fab said:

我没妒嫉妳。我说妳是忠的。

我只是劝妳莫昧着良心,干尽伤天害理的事。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest 脏子姨
11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

千年老妖史蒂夫再次口出狂言,在此论坛胡乱撒野,恶心指数直线破表

别理那只老洋狗。让他吠,我们继续用中文,让它干着急,直蹬脚。

Guest 脏子姨
7 hours ago, Guest 孝贤皇后 said:

哎哟~淑嘉皇贵妃那又如何?还不是我的手下败将。

我会叫老太监在烈日下,用马鞭狂抽你的下体,再为你淋上滚烫辣油,好让你的下体溃烂,血肉模糊!

然后天天撒粗盐,让伤口结疤。

这期间得给你多喝水,你才好排尿,每泡尿都让你痛到心坎儿里,生不如死!

待疤结好,我再叫手抖得最厉害的老太监,拿生锈的钝刀,为你割开个排尿口。

你在我的照顾下,会痛恨你父亲当年管不住他胯下的那肉棒,操了你老母,再生下你!!!!

4 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

别理那只老洋狗。让他吠,我们继续用中文,让它干着急,直蹬脚。

说得好!这段应该翻译给那条不知羞耻的老洋狗读读,哈哈

Guest 孝贤皇后
3 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

我会叫老太监在烈日下,用马鞭狂抽你的下体,再为你淋上滚烫辣油,好让你的下体溃烂,血肉模糊!

然后天天撒粗盐,让伤口结疤。

这期间得给你多喝水,你才好排尿,每泡尿都让你痛到心坎儿里,生不如死!

待疤结好,我再叫手抖得最厉害的老太监,拿生锈的钝刀,为你割开个排尿口。

你在我的照顾下,会痛恨你父亲当年管不住他胯下的那肉棒,操了你老母,再生下你!!!!

大胆!本宫的身体是玉体,只有皇上可以碰本宫的玉体

你们这些阉人,休想

Guest 脏子姨
1 hour ago, Guest 孝贤皇后 said:

大胆!本宫的身体是玉体,只有皇上可以碰本宫的玉体

你们这些阉人,休想

噗!  让人喷饭呀!!!!

一辆老久的破公车,任人兽单独、集体,随时随地上上下下,何来玉体?

我们肯勉为其难,抽你这活腐尸,已经很给面子啦!

Guest 脏子姨
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

说得好!这段应该翻译给那条不知羞耻的老洋狗读读,哈哈

对付老洋狗就是要这样。

它要人搭理,我们懂英语的不委屈自己迁就它,它那老狗又不谙中文,只能用英语在旁边死命嚷嚷。笑死人。

Guest 脏子姨
On 1/8/2019 at 10:23 PM, Steve5380 said:

I cannot find enough words to express my gratitude to you.   I know that you always look out for my happiness and what is good for me.

This is why I want to reassure you that I am happy, and my posting here is good for me.  I don't know what "the last years of my life" will be, but for the immediate future I am well taken care of.  For the last months I have been living alone (but not lonely) and to chat with nice guys on BW is positive, the same as answering the tens of calls of people who want to sell me something or entrap me with some swindle.  This is "human contact", which I like, and it builds experience.

What better "connection" with a person than having sex with him?  

I never visited S.E. Asia in the 20th Century.  My first trip was in 2005, to Thailand and Hong Kong.  I first visited your island in 2006.  And my last visit to S.E. Asia was in 2016.  (I am really due for the next one...).  I don't think Singapore has moved,  the island has still the same global coordinates.

I don't care about the ball dropping in Time Squares.  One hour later than that,  I was celebrating in Texas the arrival of the new year with my son and his family,  two precious little grandchildren. We didn't get drunk, but we celebrated nicely.  At my son's home on the morning of the 31th, I may have been posting on BW, playing on my private laptop of course,  and this could have been when the New Year arrived at Singapore.  It's not my fault if our  new year instants don't coincide.  And I got an excellent sleep after the wonderful new year celebration.

Believe me, you are not making me feel bad.  Unless "humorous" is bad.   I'm sorry if I bring you a negative aura,  or whatever ethereal can be carried over 6000 miles of optical fiber.   I like the fact that BW is full of young Asias, the younger the better.  Without being the center of attention, which I am not, an old white guy from the USA can be a positive interlocutor for young Asian gays full of existential troubles caused by the hostile homophobic government in your country (377a) and by the remnants of excessive conservatism held by your inhabitants.  The good thing about a forum like BW is that nobody is forced to participate or pay attention to what he does not like.

Take care "Guest Constructor", and hopefully your constructions don't come tumbling down so badly as this one.

低贱的老洋狗,就会用嘴巴拉屎。

24 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

A low-lying old foreign dog will use his mouth to slap .

From which planet are you coming?

You cannot use your mouth to slap.

You can at most use it to spit,

and I don't spit.

This is what "guests Dirty" do.

Guest disclosed yourself
25 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

低贱的老洋狗,就会用嘴巴拉屎

Can't stop your foreigner bashing and ranting?

The local stray dogs in Singapore don't seem very appealing to me at all.

And for sure some cockroaches might be cleaner that your mouth which is only releasing worthless dirty nonsense.

Take your xanax please .

Guest disclosed yourself
30 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

低贱的老洋狗,就会用嘴巴拉屎。

And for sure some cockroaches might be cleaner than your mouth which is only releasing worthless dirty nonsense.

Take your xanax please .

Guest 孝贤皇后
1 hour ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

噗!  让人喷饭呀!!!!

一辆老久的破公车,任人兽单独、集体,随时随地上上下下,何来玉体?

我们肯勉为其难,抽你这活腐尸,已经很给面子啦!

皇后乃至母仪天下,全民的国母

自然本宫是玉女!

Guest 脏子姨
18 minutes ago, Guest 孝贤皇后 said:

皇后乃至母仪天下,全民的国母

自然本宫是玉女!

哈哈哈。

很好,彻底疯癫了,拖进冷宫,毒打。

Guest 脏子姨
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

From which planet are you coming?

You cannot use your mouth to slap.

You can at most use it to spit,

and I don't spit.

This is what "guests Dirty" do.

Guest 脏子姨
1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

And for sure some cockroaches might be cleaner than your mouth which is only releasing worthless dirty nonsense.

Take your xanax please .

白痴

Guest 脏子姨
35 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Whatever translation software you are using, it's very undeveloped still.  That's the problem with translating Chinese.using machines.  The correct translation should be:

Cheap (low-down or despicable) old foreign dogs only know how to use their mouths to excrete (spit shit).

As I've said, Auntie OCD may rest for a couple of days, weeks or even months, and then for some unprovoked reason, she decided to renew her trolling.  She really needs this negativity to feed her longevity in the Flaming Room.  You recommended xanax whereas I recommend the following:

CBD  for  OCD

http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=31989

At least you didn't embarrass yourself like 老洋狗。真丢人,乱翻译让人看笑话。

笨。

Guest 脏子姨
4 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

As I've said, you are hitting someone below his belt.  How would you feel if people insult you in their language which you don't understand?  You get cheap thrills from that?

各自说自己的语言呗,它不喜欢,就别看,别回复呗。我没有必要和闲工夫去说他的狗语。 If it can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. 老洋狗不是总是批评别人的不是吗?这么行,怎么只能用英语泼妇骂街呀,笑死人,连翻译软件犯错都还不知道,还厚着老狗脸想反击,呸!

还以为多神,不过尔尔。

你这献媚精去帮他翻译呗,你好好伺候它,老洋狗说不定可怜你,会掏出小不点让你舔舔。

Guest Zhang Ziyi lover
5 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

各自说自己的语言呗,它不喜欢,就别看,别回复呗。我没有必要和闲工夫去说他的狗语。 If it can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. 老洋狗不是总是批评别人的不是吗?这么行,怎么只能用英语泼妇骂街呀,笑死人,连翻译软件犯错都还不知道,还厚着老狗脸想反击,呸!

还以为多神,不过尔尔。

你这献媚精去帮他翻译呗,你好好伺候它,老洋狗说不定可怜你,会掏出小不点让你舔舔。

LOL!! Hahahahaha well said!

Guest 脏子姨

这世界不是为老洋狗转的。

每个人都要顺着他,用他懂得狗语?

"荒天下之大谬、滑天下之大稽"。

用英语,我们不输,用华语,他连跪的地方都没有。

狗奴才,还不快去给你的主子译译。

你可能真有机会舔到小不点。

各位小主息怒,万事以和为贵。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest disclosed yourself
3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Whatever translation software you are using, it's very undeveloped still.  That's the problem with translating Chinese.using machines.  The correct translation should be:

Cheap (low-down or despicable) old foreign dogs only know how to use their mouths to excrete (spit shit).

As I've said, Auntie OCD may rest for a couple of days, weeks or even months, and then for some unprovoked reason, she decided to renew her trolling.  She really needs this negativity to feed her longevity in the Flaming Room.  You recommended xanax whereas I recommend the following:

CBD  for  OCD

http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=31989

yeah, google translate will transform expletive language in nicer words.

But you know something?

Actually we are not even interested in Chinese scribbles from a mentally sick guy.

He thinks he is inventing proverbs like Master Zhuang ( 莊周 ) but it doesn't even qualify for a PSLE Chinese language competition. Better he takes some Pinyin classes again (if he ever had any).

Maybe he is preparing for a warfare against the People's Republic of China, in particular as the US vessels are coming so near to the occupied islands at the South China Sea? 

Regarding such hatred spraying attacks: You know it is common science that people with such disorders just burst on nothing. It is a relapse.

But I sense that all people reading his outburts and uttering sniggles .

Guest disclosed yourself
2 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

这世界不是为老洋狗转的。

每个人都要顺着他,用他懂得狗语?

"荒天下之大谬、滑天下之大稽"。

用英语,我们不输,用华语,他连跪的地方都没有。

狗奴才,还不快去给你的主子译译。

你可能真有机会舔到小不点。 

Ha ha man,  you reflect so much feeling of  inferiority with this post. If you had been a proud boy, would you talk about "language of the dog"? Meaning if you speak English you subordinate yourself to the US? 

This seems to show that you still consider Steve (US) as the Master of you.

Ha ha you gave me such a great big laugh today. Everybody around me has been looking at me from my big laugh just now.

Anyhow, 65% of the Singaporeans (and at least 50 % of the Chinese Singaporeans) do not even speak a very developed Chinese.

Go on and write in Chinese...

Let's call it Essential Chinese language self help therapy against inferiority complexes and general mental health issues.

Go on. if it helps we will be happy for you...

Guest disclosed yourself
42 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

If you name yourself as Guest Dirty (脏子姨) shall we understand that so much dirt is coming out of your mouth???

Guest 犯贱冰冰
6 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

你叫老洋狗时,要用它的英文狗命Steve,这样它知道你叫它啦,又不知道你说什么,它更急啦,多好玩。

哈哈,好建议,这肯定让Steve 那条老洋狗怒火中烧!哈哈

Guest 脏子姨
1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Ha ha man,  you reflect so much feeling of  inferiority with this post. If you had been a proud boy, would you talk about "language of the dog"? Meaning if you speak English you subordinate yourself to the US? 

This seems to show that you still consider Steve (US) as the Master of you.

Ha ha you gave me such a great big laugh today. Everybody around me has been looking at me from my big laugh just now.

Anyhow, 65% of the Singaporeans (and at least 50 % of the Chinese Singaporeans) do not even speak a very developed Chinese.

Go on and write in Chinese...

Let's call it Essential Chinese language self help therapy against inferiority complexes and general mental health issues.

Go on. if it helps we will be happy for you...

嗯嗯,你笑你的,我们就是写中文,不管你。

Guest 脏子姨
38 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

The funny thing is we did not enter the kitchen willingly.  Because of your constant trolling, you are dragging us into the kitchen.  And after things are cooled down already, you start barking again from the kitchen.  And we have noticed that he has not rebutted you in many occasions already.  Yet you are still relentless in attacking him, trying to provoke him every now and then.  Note that all the threads have been peacefully discussed in the Main Forum until you hide yourself behind Guest nicknames to troll others, which makes the Moderator throw these threads into the Flaming Room.  And then you sarcastically say "If can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen."  That's because kitchen is the place you want to stay as it is just next to the toilet, where your comfort zone lies.

If you say that he always criticises others, then you should ask yourself if his criticisms are valid.  I have ever clashed with him over certain issues but we still respect each other's differences in opinion.  If you fail to rebut him logically, sensibly and convincingly, then you do not have a case against him.  You have failed to convince him that he is wrong or brought him to see your point of view, in which case you shouldn't throw tantrums and hurl accusations about his White Privilege Mentality when you keep failing to prove him so.

As for why I translate for him, it's because I can only see your unfair means to deal with your adversary.  You are just a coward hiding behind cloned names and making unfounded accusations out of jealousy.

Of course, the world does not revolve around him.  He's only expressing his personal opinions.  If you do the same, does that means the world revolves round you?

So you have not learnt humility about your being bilingual.  You are taking advantage of someone who does not know your language.  So I suppose you will do the same to monoglots like Japanese, Koreans or Mongolians whose general proficiency in Chinese is nil.  I suppose you will scold them in Chinese and laugh at their inability to comprehend Chinese.  Isn't it petty of you?  Now what if a Hispanic American insults you in Spanish?  He can also laugh at your knowledge as being limited to only the Englsh and Chinese languages.  Does that make you feel supercilious and derisive still?

言简意赅告诉你,不看你的长篇鸟论,没养分。

Guest 脏子姨
38 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

The funny thing is we did not enter the kitchen willingly.  Because of your constant trolling, you are dragging us into the kitchen.  And after things are cooled down already, you start barking again from the kitchen.  And we have noticed that he has not rebutted you in many occasions already.  Yet you are still relentless in attacking him, trying to provoke him every now and then.  Note that all the threads have been peacefully discussed in the Main Forum until you hide yourself behind Guest nicknames to troll others, which makes the Moderator throw these threads into the Flaming Room.  And then you sarcastically say "If can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen."  That's because kitchen is the place you want to stay as it is just next to the toilet, where your comfort zone lies.

If you say that he always criticises others, then you should ask yourself if his criticisms are valid.  I have ever clashed with him over certain issues but we still respect each other's differences in opinion.  If you fail to rebut him logically, sensibly and convincingly, then you do not have a case against him.  You have failed to convince him that he is wrong or brought him to see your point of view, in which case you shouldn't throw tantrums and hurl accusations about his White Privilege Mentality when you keep failing to prove him so.

As for why I translate for him, it's because I can only see your unfair means to deal with your adversary.  You are just a coward hiding behind cloned names and making unfounded accusations out of jealousy.

Of course, the world does not revolve around him.  He's only expressing his personal opinions.  If you do the same, does that means the world revolves round you?

So you have not learnt humility about your being bilingual.  You are taking advantage of someone who does not know your language.  So I suppose you will do the same to monoglots like Japanese, Koreans or Mongolians whose general proficiency in Chinese is nil.  I suppose you will scold them in Chinese and laugh at their inability to comprehend Chinese.  Isn't it petty of you?  Now what if a Hispanic American insults you in Spanish?  He can also laugh at your knowledge as being limited to only the Englsh and Chinese languages.  Does that make you feel supercilious and derisive still?

言简意赅告诉你,不看你的长篇鸟论,没养分。

Guest 脏子姨
1 hour ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

哈哈,好建议,这肯定让Steve 那条老洋狗怒火中烧!哈哈

怒火中烧?会不会自焚呀?好哩

Guest 孝贤皇后
7 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

哈哈哈。

很好,彻底疯癫了,拖进冷宫,毒打。

皇上救我呀~

我堂堂一个皇后竟敢被奴才侮辱

我吞不下这口气

8 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

8 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

白痴

It's amazing!  Mandarin is so powerful that it can describe you with just one or two symbols.

Both describe you well.  I would choose "笨" because it is shorter.

7 hours ago, Nightingale said:

As I've said, you are hitting someone below his belt.  How would you feel if people insult you in their language which you don't understand?  You get cheap thrills from that?

What he is doing is absurd.  If he insults me, I should be the first one to understand the insult.  Otherwise, what's the point?

For some reason, he is AFRAID that I understand his insults.  Maybe a shrink could explain that? 

10 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

No doubt it is shorter but it is much milder as it means stupid or silly.  However, the other one with 2 characters means a retard or moron.

Thanks.  Maybe I should describe him as 笨 + 白痴 ?  Or can it be 笨 白痴 ?

Guest 脏子姨
1 hour ago, Guest 孝贤皇后 said:

皇上救我呀~

我堂堂一个皇后竟敢被奴才侮辱

我吞不下这口气

你喊破喉咙也没有用,皇上认球不认人。哪个妃嫔奶大,哪个就受宠。

你吞不下这口气,他不管。最重要你吞得下他的龙具,咽得下他的精华。

吞不吞得下?说!!!!

Guest 脏子姨
2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

That's because you cannot stand to reason.

Strange!  When the English-ignorant PRCs in Sg speak Mandarin, you curse them and insist that they speak English.  Now you insist on using Chinese yourself.  How ironical your double standard is!

指鹿为马,白痴

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic