Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest disclosed yourself
9 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

As usual above quoted post is hijacked by Guest Dirty Auntie.

It's ok if you want to play with fire. Go on!

If this is the only thing you are able to do, fine, then we just need to accept that your state of mind is that of a childish kid.

-------------------------------------------------

He hono tangata e kore e motu; ka pa he taura.

As usual Guest Dirty Auntie is pretending to be me claiming I was hijacked by Guest Dirty Auntie in order to confuse the impartial readers and make them think I am the troublemaker who causes threads to be thrown into the Flaming Room.

It is not my fault that threads which I post in get thrown into the Flaming Room. Other posters are the problem. Not me.

I am fighting for a clean BW where Steve and Nightbird and me can post links to research proving our fantasies are harmless. You keep hijacking my name to make me look bad. You will be very sorry for this at some point in the far future.

Hao te ruha ka pu, rangatahi te ka.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest anti nerd police

Millions of people suffer from one form of compulsive behavior or another. Any behavior has the potential of becoming a full-blown obsession. Some people even talk compulsively, where their incessant chatter sometimes reaches a point of inappropriateness.

A compulsive person performs these behaviors to relieve underlying anxieties or negative emotions. While the behavior doesn't necessarily lead to any end pleasure or reward, the compulsive person engages in the behavior anyway, for temporary relief.

When people have compulsions, they are trapped in a pattern of repetitive actions or senseless thinking that proves difficult to overcome.

Guest anti nerd police
2 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Lavi li pi gwo Ou pa m mwen te fè sa Sa te genyen sèlman yon rèv.

Haitan Creole: Lavi li pi gwo Ou pa m mwen te fè sa Sa te genyen sèlman yon rèv.

English Translation: Life is bigger You did not do it That was just a dream.

Guest anti nerd police

Millions of people suffer from one form of compulsive behavior or another. Any behavior has the potential of becoming a full-blown obsession. Some people even talk compulsively, where their incessant chatter sometimes reaches a point of inappropriateness.

A compulsive person performs these behaviors to relieve underlying anxieties or negative emotions. While the behavior doesn't necessarily lead to any end pleasure or reward, the compulsive person engages in the behavior anyway, for temporary relief.

When people have compulsions, they are trapped in a pattern of repetitive actions or senseless thinking that proves difficult to overcome.

Guest anti nerd police
5 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

---------------------------------------------------------

Ua ua ib tus kws lij choj yog yooj yim Tsim a com mun ity yuav tsis yooj yim kuv yuav rau siab Peb yuav txiav txim tau.

Hmong language*: Ua ua ib tus kws lij choj yog yooj yim Tsim a com mun ity yuav tsis yooj yim kuv yuav rau siab Peb yuav txiav txim tau.

English Translation: Become an Attorney is Easy Creating a community is not easy I can effort We can decide.

* Hmong is spoken in Laos.

Guest anti nerd police

Guest anti nerd police
5 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sinubukan kong supsupin ang titi ng isang ibon Lumilipad ang mga hayop ay nagalit ang mga nilalang na ito ay kinagat ko ang labi Ako 'y umiiyak. 

Tagalog*: Sinubukan kong supsupin ang titi ng isang ibon Lumilipad ang mga hayop ay nagalit ang mga nilalang na ito ay kinagat ko ang labi Ako 'y umiiyak. 

English Translation: I tried to suck the cock of a bird Flying the animals were angry those creatures I bite the lips I'm crying

* Tagalog = Biggest language spoken in the Philippines.

Guest anti nerd police

Guest disclosed yourself
9 hours ago, G_M said:

Actually, you and Guest 脏子姨 & Guest Guest are all attention seeking people but in opposing stand.

1. 脏子姨 (and other iteration as guest) seeks attentions by showing how bitchy, sleazy / slutty he can be online.

2. Disclosed yourself bring attentions to show how disruptive those guests are disrupting the forum, but indirectly also became someone who disrupt the discussion in the forum when the bitching starts .

3. @-Ignored-  & @Steve5380 are also attention seeking by posting in almost every post in support of the topic but also indirectly pissed people off because they are everywhere in the forum.

I feel that, regardless of which kind of attention seekers, just live and let live.

Winning a fight in the forum don't win you a prize.

Just don't start bitch fights and disrupt the discussion in the forum.

Actually I appreciate this thread.

I don't think that I am attention seeking.

I stated often that it is not my intention to disrupt threads. I don't think my posts are offensive. I aim to respond to topics, if they interest me.

Blowing Wind is aware that I only turned up more vocal since about October last hear (2018). I have been reading Blowing Wind on times.

However, I got irritated by these inappropriate posts and during reading the Forum regularly noted that the style of writing is always following a very similar pattern. I suspected one person behind those posts, which was always under Guest accounts.

To my shock I discovered that Blowing Wind left such rants, racially insensitive posts, direct insults on the Forum. This Guest in few cases responded to the topics of each thread but just only posted in a very abusive manner and attacking others on personal features or by digging out from their past posts something to belittle them.

Therefore, I took my energy and effort to point to this abusive behaviour and in fact, to clean out such disrespectful and inappropriate content from the Forums. 

Leaving such Guest going on in Blowing Wind means that Blowing Wind tolerates such behaviour.

I personally find, that such extremely offensive posts should not be moved to the Flaming Room but totally deleted away.

Sure if two Members start a brawl, then yes move the part to the Flaming Room, or the same if one Member and one guest quarrel, as long the content is not inappropriate.

Inappropriate posts I would recommend to delete out.

Maybe it is time for Blowing Wind to cease thinking that the world is a paradise and everybody will behave according to some rules set out at the start of the Forums or in the good will of the owners of Blowing Wind.

With the upcoming legislation I m quite sure that Blowing Wind will require to take new measures and eventually it is time then to cease the permission of non registered Guests to post at Blowing Wind. The burden on Blowing Wind will be increased to watch over the Forums and to disallow certain posts.

Sometimes we have to move away from dreams which do not materialise.

Therefore, I don't see how Blowing Wind will continue without required Member registration once the new legislation comes in.

In my personal opinion, Guest who clearly violate and breach the common basis of posting here should be disallowed to continue posting anything at Blowing Wind. Blowing Wind should take initiative to technically achieve in blocking abusing IP addresses to post anything at the website. If the violators use new IP addresses, then those get blocked.

In total I see a clear injustice and unreasonable treatment at Blowing Wind, as Members can be "demoted", critisised, punished, blocked from posting, but in contrast Guests seem to being able to do what they want.  There is no restriction. The only punishment that sets in is the moving of a post to the Flaming Room or the deletion of an inappropriate thread. But there is no demotion or blocking to further post on the Forums. This results in a disadvantage for signing up as a Member compared to a Guest. Therefore, Members are treated worse than Guests on this Forum.

I think Blowing Wind should rethink this position.

There should not be any advantage to Guests posting on Blowing Wind compared to registered Members.

It was my overall aim to improve Blowing Wind to adapt to the modern times and respond with efficiency and fairness to all people that post here.

I admit, initially I thought that the one Guest would reduce the inappropriate behaviour, being reminded on the rules, or in stepping in to point out the violations, but it seems that this cannot be achieved by appealing on common sense, because his sole intention is to be destructive or to attack others.

Therefore, I strongly advise to take above measures as proposed above.

I think to safeguard Blowing Wind it is time to take action.

Thank you,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naku te rourou nau te rourou ka ora ai te iwi.

Guest Guest 2
1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I stated often that it is not my intention to disrupt threads. I don't think my posts are offensive. I aim to respond to topics, if they interest me.

Blowing Wind is aware that I only turned up more vocal since about October last hear (2018). I have been reading Blowing Wind on times.

However, I got irritated by these inappropriate posts and during reading the Forum regularly noted that the style of writing is always following a very similar pattern. I suspected one person behind those posts, which was always under Guest accounts.

To my shock I discovered that Blowing Wind left such rants, racially insensitive posts, direct insults on the Forum. This Guest in few cases responded to the topics of each thread but just only posted in a very abusive manner and attacking others on personal features or by digging out from their past posts something to belittle them.

Therefore, I took my energy and effort to point to this abusive behaviour and in fact, to clean out such disrespectful and inappropriate content from the Forums. 

Leaving such Guest going on in Blowing Wind means that Blowing Wind tolerates such behaviour.

I personally find, that such extremely offensive posts should not be moved to the Flaming Room but totally deleted away.

Sure if two Members start a brawl, then yes move the part to the Flaming Room, or the same if one Member and one guest quarrel, as long the content is not inappropriate.

Maybe it is time for Blowing Wind to cease thinking that the world is a paradise and everybody will behave according to some rules set out at the start of the Forums or in the good will of the owners of Blowing Wind.

With the upcoming legislation I m quite sure that Blowing Wind will require to take new measures and eventually it is time then to cease the permission of non registered Guests to post at Blowing Wind. The burden on Blowing Wind will be increased to watch over the Forums and to disallow certain posts.

Therefore, I don't see how Blowing Wind will continue without required Member registration once the new legislation comes in.

In my personal opinion, Guest who clearly violate and breach the common basis of posting here should be disallowed to continue posting anything at Blowing Wind. Blowing Wind should take initiative to technically achieve in blocking abusing IP addresses to post anything at the website. If the violators use new IP addresses, then those get blocked.

In total I see a clear injustice and unreasonable treatment at Blowing Wind, as Members can be "demoted", critisised, punished, blocked from posting, but in contrast Guests seem to being able to do what they want.  There is no restriction. The only punishment that sets in is the moving of a post to the Flaming Room or the deletion of an inappropriate thread. But there is no demotion or blocking to further post on the Forums. This results in a disadvantage for signing up as a Member compared to a Guest. Therefore, Members are treated worse than Guests on this Forum.

There should not be any advantage to Guests posting on Blowing Wind compared to registered Members.

It was my overall aim to improve Blowing Wind to adapt to the modern times and respond with efficiency and fairness to all people that post here.

I admit, initially I thought that the one Guest would reduce the inappropriate behaviour, being reminded on the rules, or in stepping in to point out the violations, but it seems that this cannot be achieved by appealing on common sense, because his sole intention is to be destructive or to attack others.

Thank you,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linking legislation to member registration is a big leap in logic indeed and one that is not explained or justified in your long post.

Since according to you,  only one guest is involved, then the moderators should have no problem moderating the posts by that one guest.

The fact that the forum has been in chaos ever since you came on board in October 2018 and purported to moderate the forum in your capacity as guest, simply shows that people think your efforts are misguided and you're barking up the wrong tree, mislabelling everyone as the same person.

In short, you've failed to achieve your purpose of moderating the forum, and you've failed to make any convincing argument for compulsory member registration.

Guest anti mosquito detergent
8 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

If you want to pretend to be me, at least study my closing lines, and the languages I use for my signature. You are making it so obvious that you are an impersonator. Better to stick to your other 180 screen names. I have received so many positive comments from registered members for my thousands of great contributions to Blowing Wind.

You will never be able to make a thousand great contributions to Blowing Wind. Look at how I comforted the member who was dumped by his married boss many years ago. It proves I am more human than you, who did nothing to comfort him, because I am nicer than you. Now that guy will always defend me in my crusade against you.

I know how to win friends and influence people. You have no clue. That is why I always defend Steve and Nightbird. They have the same interests and fantasies as me. Nothing is wrong with us, no matter how many times you and your 180 screen names claim otherwise. You and your nonsense signature lines are going to be foreclosed upon soon.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

:clap:

Guest Guest 2
10 hours ago, Guest Loquacious Leroy Laminator said:

Just as I typed in another thread -- easy (and psychologically unstable) target who gets twisted in knots and played like a fiddle -- every single time!

Just watch, the psychotic foot-stomper DY will soon come stomping in whining about being trolled. LOL

Guest disclosed yourself
6 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

As usual Guest Dirty Auntie is pretending to be me claiming I was hijacked by Guest Dirty Auntie in order to confuse the impartial readers and make them think I am the troublemaker who causes threads to be thrown into the Flaming Room.

It is not my fault that threads which I post in get thrown into the Flaming Room. Other posters are the problem. Not me.

I am fighting for a clean BW where Steve and Nightbird and me can post links to research proving our fantasies are harmless. You keep hijacking my name to make me look bad. You will be very sorry for this at some point in the far future.

Hao te ruha ka pu, rangatahi te ka.

Impersonating me again? Lol

Kanina bu chao chee bye!

Guest disclosed yourself
1 minute ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Impersonating me again? Lol

Kanina bu chao chee bye!

You are only desstructive Guest Guest 2!

-----------------------------------------------------

Ehara taku toa, he takitahi, he toa takitini.

Guest disclosed yourself
5 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Just watch, the psychotic foot-stomper DY will soon come stomping in whining about being trolled. LOL

You are only destructive Guest Guest 2!

Guest disclosed yourself

If you want to pretend to be me, at least study my closing lines, and the languages I use for my signature. You are making it so obvious that you are an impersonator. Better to stick to your other 180 screen names. I have received so many positive comments from registered members for my thousands of great contributions to Blowing Wind.

You will never be able to make a thousand great contributions to Blowing Wind. Look at how I comforted the member who was dumped by his married boss many years ago. It proves I am more human than you, who did nothing to comfort him, because I am nicer than you. Now that guy will always defend me in my crusade against you.

I know how to win friends and influence people. You have no clue. That is why I always defend Steve and Nightbird. They have the same interests and fantasies as me. Nothing is wrong with us, no matter how many times you and your 180 screen names claim otherwise. You and your nonsense signature lines are going to be foreclosed upon soon.

11 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

:clap:

Guest Guest 2

Haha, constructive you mean?

(Watch as I keep DY up at 1.21 am at night when this old whore has to stay up late fighting for his dear life while still having to work on Monday morning, LOL)

Guest Guest 2

LOL, boboshooting again! Hahahaha can't even get it right.

Guest disclosed yourself
18 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Linking legislation to member registration is a big leap in logic indeed and one that is not explained or justified in your long post.

Since according to you,  only one guest is involved, then the moderators should have no problem moderating the posts by that one guest.

The fact that the forum has been in chaos ever since you came on board in October 2018 and purported to moderate the forum in your capacity as guest, simply shows that people think your efforts are misguided and you're barking up the wrong tree, mislabelling everyone as the same person.

In short, you've failed to achieve your purpose of moderating the forum, and you've failed to make any convincing argument for compulsory member registration.

So what? I like to clean the forum of trash so Nightbird and Steve and I can discuss our fantasies without being trolled!

Wahapu tiorol venexby chiop jurile

Guest Guest
On 11/18/2011 at 7:56 PM, Guest Guesty said:

Maybe this bitch will be infected with pussy disease, can't even be a whore, that would be the greatest torture for a PRC.

Lol

Guest disclosed yourself
14 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

You are only desstructive Guest Guest 2!

感恩!除了"赞",可以"干"我disclosed yourself的老人妖鸡排嘴吗?求你!

我disclosed yourself也渴望有粗粗的铁杵,猛操狠戳我disclosed yourself这老不死的千年干尸屁眼,好让我disclosed yourself可以"名正言顺"地第一次叫春,配合我disclosed yourself狰狞扭曲的LanPa脸,"冠冕堂皇"地鬼哭狼嚎一番

噢~~~噢~~~噢~~~

只要铁杵粗,插得又够深,老贱货disclosed yourself"肠穿肚烂"死了也复生!

Guest Cleanly Teacher
5 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

(Watch as I keep DY up at 1.21 am at night when this old whore has to stay up late fighting for his dear life while still having to work on Monday morning, LOL)

Someone-is-wrong-on-internet.png

Probably not far from reality -- assuming he doesn't live alone -- in which case the situation would be even sadder.

Guest Cleanly Teacher

The fact that your posts are causing so many problems proves that you are offensive and disruptive, regardless of your intent, and it would do you well to listen to reason and stop trying to force your point of view upon other people. Regardless of what you thought about posts by "Aunt Dirty" prior to last October, the forum was never this chaotic, and the difference is you.

GM and the other moderators know how to do their job, and it is up to them to decide when a poster or guest is being too disruptive, not you. By "declaring war" on posters or guests that you don't like, you have wreaked havoc throughout the forum, and potentially scared off youngsters who may have been considering becoming new members over the constantly raging flame wars.

I didn't care for the flaming revolving around Steve, Nightingale, and their Guest Admirers last year or this year, but your "intervention" has not helped the situation, only made it worse. And now people are intentionally trolling you, and they admit it, and you fall for it every time. You seriously need to step back and reconsider what you are doing. None of it is healthy or helpful at all.

Guest Guest 2
1 hour ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

The fact that your posts are causing so many problems proves that you are offensive and disruptive, regardless of your intent, and it would do you well to listen to reason and stop trying to force your point of view upon other people. Regardless of what you thought about posts by "Aunt Dirty" prior to last October, the forum was never this chaotic, and the difference is you.

GM and the other moderators know how to do their job, and it is up to them to decide when a poster or guest is being too disruptive, not you. By "declaring war" on posters or guests that you don't like, you have wreaked havoc throughout the forum, and potentially scared off youngsters who may have been considering becoming new members over the constantly raging flame wars.

I didn't care for the flaming revolving around Steve, Nightingale, and their Guest Admirers last year or this year, but your "intervention" has not helped the situation, only made it worse. And now people are intentionally trolling you, and they admit it, and you fall for it every time. You seriously need to step back and reconsider what you are doing. None of it is healthy or helpful at all.

:clap::thumb:

Guest Guest 2
1 hour ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

Someone-is-wrong-on-internet.png

Probably not far from reality -- assuming he doesn't live alone -- in which case the situation would be even sadder.

Exactly. How sad.

Guest disclosed yourself
6 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

So what? I like to clean the forum of trash so Nightbird and Steve and I can discuss our fantasies without being trolled!

Wahapu tiorol venexby chiop jurile

Dear Moderators, the above quoted post is not from the real Guest Disclosed Yourself, but I think you should be aware.

However, this is exactly giving the  best example what I m talking about and you Moderators can just look that this thread has exactly turned to the issues I pointed out in my first response.

Some of the "Guests" just are not interested in abiding by certain rules or common standards but only intend to troll or disrupt the forums (even at a thread or topic like this).

--------------------------------------------------

E kore te patiki e hoki ki tona puehu.

Guest Guest 2

Oooh, Nightwhore 老夜莺 butts in with a long-winded post without any actual substance, now even blaming the moderators and founder of Blowing Wind for letting guests post :rolleyes: LOL :lol:

Nightwhore is no moderator, simply a troublemaker with a penchant for masturbating while fantasising about young boys. Notice how she still hasn't dared to declare her acts of fantasy to the public, the police and MOE? She will never dare :twisted:

Guest Guest 2
3 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Dear Moderators, the above quoted post is not from the real Guest Disclosed Yourself, but I think you should be aware.

However, this is exactly giving the  best example what I m talking about and you Moderators can just look that this thread has exactly turned to the issues I pointed out in my first response.

Some of the "Guests" just are not interested in abiding by certain rules or common standards but only intend to troll or disrupt the forums (even at a thread or topic like this).

--------------------------------------------------

E kore te patiki e hoki ki tona puehu.

Nope, that guest is not interested in trolling the FORUM, that guest is trolling only YOU.

Don't try to make the situation about the forum when it's about you and your unwarranted, uncalled-for intervention which caused chaos here.

Guest Guest 2
20 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Assuming?  That's fantasising.  You are fantasising that I am not living alone.

Why are you fantasising about me when you have declared fantasies as illicit?  Shall I report you to the Ministry of Mental Police about your illicit fantasies?  Or rather, you should be the one doing the reporting to the IMH and mass media.

So since you assume that people are guilty of crimes even before they are proven so, then you are also guilty of engaging in illicit fantasising.

As we have said before, if you have nothing to be afraid of, and if this is really harmless, why not declare to the public? What are you really afraid of?

Losing your job?

Getting arrested?

Getting investigated?

Getting charged?

Having your past victims come out to testify?

What else are you hiding?

Guest Guest 2

You can tell Nightwhore and DY are getting desperate. Their 洋主子 Steve can no longer be bothered with them. So DY has the mammoth self-imposed task of 'cleaning up' the forum as an unpaid guest, while Nightwhore simply 凑凑热闹 in the vain hope that when all the guests are gone, they can freely share their illicit fantasies online. Pathetic :lol::rolleyes:

Guest disclosed yourself

destructive
adjective
uk /dɪˈstrʌk.tɪv/ us /dɪˈstrʌk.tɪv/

causing, or able to cause, damage:
the destructive power of nuclear weapons
I worry about the destructive effect that violent films may have on children.
Lack of trust is very destructive in a relationship.
Synonyms
damaging
detrimental formal
harmful

--------------------------------------------------------

E hoa ma, ina te ora o te tangata.

Guest disclosed yourself
45 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Nope, that guest is not interested in trolling the FORUM, that guest is trolling only YOU.

Don't try to make the situation about the forum when it's about you and your unwarranted, uncalled-for intervention which caused chaos here.

Go back and read what the Moderator wrote at start. If you are unable to comprehend read again or clarify with the Moderators if you still don't manage to understand what is written there.

The thread is not exclusively about me. Refrain from claiming that you are not one of the causes of the issues which Blowing Wind.

Just read the opening thread from the Moderator again.

Ko taku reo taku ohooho, ko taku reo taku mapihi mauria.

Guest disclosed yourself
57 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

(edited)

Go back and read what the Moderator wrote at start. If you are unable to comprehend read again or clarify with the Moderators if you still don't manage to understand what is written there.

The thread is not exclusively about me. Refrain from claiming that you are not one of the causes of the issues

Blowing Wind.

Just read the opening thread from the Moderator again.

Ko taku reo taku ohooho, ko taku reo taku mapihi mauria.

Guest disclosed yourself

感恩!除了"赞",可以"干"我disclosed yourself的老人妖鸡排嘴吗?求你!

我disclosed yourself也渴望有粗粗的铁杵,猛操狠戳我disclosed yourself这老不死的千年干尸屁眼,好让我disclosed yourself可以"名正言顺"地第一次叫春,配合我disclosed yourself狰狞扭曲的LanPa脸,"冠冕堂皇"地鬼哭狼嚎一番

噢~~~噢~~~噢~~~

只要铁杵粗,插得又够深,老贱货disclosed yourself"肠穿肚烂"死了也复生! 

destructive
adjective

Synonyms
damaging
detrimental formal
harmful

----------------- ---------------------------------------

E hoa ma, ina te or a o te tangata.

Guest disclosed yourself

destructive
adjective

Synonyms
damaging
detrimental formal
harmful

Guest disclosed yourself

destructive
adjective

Synonyms
damaging
detrimental formal
harmful

Guest Guest

Oh... so it is now only Guest Guest 2 .....? Wasn't it supposed to be Guest =  Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent ...? LOL...

Guest Guest 2
51 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh... so it is now only Guest Guest 2 .....? Wasn't it supposed to be Guest =  Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent ...? LOL...

LOL, I know right. DY is a self-contradicting whiny old bitch pretending to be a lawyer.

Guest Guest 2

Long-winded old grandmother Nightwhore with a penchant for young boys calling others long-winded? LOL the irony. As usual, she refuses to declare her fantasies to the public at large.

Guest Guest 2
1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

destructive
adjective

Synonyms
damaging
detrimental formal
harmful

Resorting to copying and pasting from the online dictionary now? LOL DY has run out of steam, in Chinese we call this 沉不住气.

LOL

2 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

You can tell Nightwhore and DY are getting desperate. Their 洋主子 Steve can no longer be bothered with them. So DY has the mammoth self-imposed task of 'cleaning up' the forum as an unpaid guest, while Nightwhore simply 凑凑热闹 in the vain hope that when all the guests are gone, they can freely share their illicit fantasies online. Pathetic :lol::rolleyes:

Who told you that I can no longer be bothered? Don't worry about me, I take the "bothers" with humor.  

And I want to be MASTER only of myself.

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Even when Steve stops rebutting you, you still want to time and again refer to him as having the White Supremacist mentality.  

Maybe... maybe I have a Supremacist Mentality when I get Supreme laughter from Guest Guest 2  tirades.  It is like watching comics on TV.

Guest Guest 2
4 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Who told you that I can no longer be bothered? 

Admit it, you simply couldn't be bothered by all the drama created by your lackey DY, but at least step in every now and then to throw support la, the poor dog has run out of bullets and is out of breath.

LOL

Guest Guest 2

Steve - 洋主子

Nightwhore - Old Naggy Bitch aka 老秃驴

Disclosed yourself - whiny old lawyer wannabe and cumwhore slut

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Thank you,

Hahahahahahaha ..... All that was written here only goes to show that Guest disclosed yourself has admitted to be a HYPOCRITICAL SELF-RIGHTEOUS LYING VIGILANTE as what was mentioned in the Flaming thread, and furthermore, one whom the Moderator himself has already spoken up to be DISRUPTIVE. 

23 hours ago, G_M said:

2. Disclosed yourself bring attentions to show how disruptive those guests are disrupting the forum, but indirectly also became someone who disrupt the discussion in the forum when the bitching starts 

Both points have been proved to be true by this Guest disclosed yourself in his one post alone. Is there even any other cases about him to talk about at all? LOL! 

Guest Guest 2
1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Hahahahahahaha ..... All that was written here only goes to show that Guest disclosed yourself has admitted to be a HYPOCRITICAL SELF-RIGHTEOUS LYING VIGILANTE as what was mentioned in the Flaming thread, and furthermore, one whom the Moderator himself has already spoken up to be DISRUPTIVE. 

Both points have been proved to be true by this Guest disclosed yourself in his one post alone. Is there even any other cases about him to talk about at all? LOL! 

:clap::thumb:

Guest Guest 2
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Whenever I post something in the Main Forum, you will troll me for my age, looks etc. which are irrelevant to those threads.  You tried to do that in the Horror Movies thread but I had asked the moderator to remove your offensive post.  

Boboshooting again! Totally not into horror movies, unlike you. And YOU are a walking horror movie LOL

Guest Guest 2
8 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Nobody is lackey.  We are just standing firm against your attempts at bullying and stirring shit.

Who are you to comment on people's age, looks and sexual preferences?

How is all your name calling relevant to anything? 

Who is the one bullying and stirring shit now? YOU.

Are you butthurt now about the alleged name-calling and commenting? Firstly, all of the comments about your age, looks and sexual preference is true. Second, your preference for young boys is relevant to determining whether you have any moral authority to criticise others in the high-handed, arrogant way you have.

Plus you've also shown yourself to be guilty of those very things you accuse others of - name-calling, lying, defaming others etc.

The parents won't tolerate teachers like you fantasising about their children, whether privately or otherwise. So don't even think of using the argument about private fantasies to divert anyone's attention. You are nothing but a disgrace to the entire gay community. 

Guest disclosed yourself
23 hours ago, G_M said:

Actually, you and Guest 脏子姨 & Guest Guest are all attention seeking people but in opposing stand.

1. 脏子姨 (and other iteration as guest) seeks attentions by showing how bitchy, sleazy / slutty he can be online.

2. Disclosed yourself bring attentions to show how disruptive those guests are disrupting the forum, but indirectly also became someone who disrupt the discussion in the forum when the bitching starts .

20 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I fail to see where the Moderator in his post mentioned the attributes which you assigned to me in your own post from just now?

You ignore the statements made by the Moderator against you.

The Moderators did not say that you are innocent.

I think your attempts in fingerpointing at me only are not justified.

But the Moderator made a clear statement that you are a clear starting point of all disruptions.

Maybe you should read the initial post of the Moderator again?

----------------------------------------------

He patu te ua ki runga, he ngutu wāhine ki raro.

Guest disclosed yourself

Dear Blowing Wind Readers:

For the benefit of the discussion at this thread I will not respond to any attacks on my person at this thread, but exclusively only respond to posts on the subject of improving Blowing Wind and potential measures to avoid future disruptions.

This shall not be understood that I admit into any such allegations/accusations or attacks but simply intend to direct the focus on the topic of this thread.

---------------------------------------------

He patu te ua ki runga, he ngutu wāhine ki raro.

Guest Guest 2
13 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I think your attempts in fingerpointing at me only are not justified.

But the Moderator made a clear statement that you are a clear starting point of all disruptions.

Maybe you should read the initial post of the Moderator again?

Where did the moderator say anything about Cleanly Teacher being the starting point of all disruptions?

Don't put words into GM's mouth, you lying bitch!

YOU should read GM's initial post again.

Even if what you say is true (which is not), the fact that the forum is now in chaos is due largely to your unwanted presence since October 2018. You have caused so much unnecessary extra work for GM and the other moderators by causing or fanning flame wars and boboshooting involving other innocent guests.

Still want to 狡辩.

LOL

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic