Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest 345
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Actually, I fail to understand how you can go along for plenty of years in putting this up here at a public forum and vastly repetitive bring it up at every corner.

I m sure, if you ever had mentioned this in a discussion in public or in a group of friends then you would certainly receive endless sniggers from the people listening to you or they would doubt on your mental state.

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

I m not making jokes about handicapped people who have my fullest empathy.

Digest it, 10 years on the row the same joke.

Hi Disclosed Yourself, you surely love posting under different nicks now.

But one look at your posts riddled with lousy English grammar mistakes and we all know it's you, no matter how you try to hide.

LOL

Apart from 'apprehension' vs 'comprehension', you also can't tell when to use the term 'empathy' vs 'sympathy'?

You really need to take your PSLE again! 

LOLOL

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest disclosed yourself
Just now, Guest Guest 345 said:

Hi Disclosed Yourself, you surely love posting under different nicks now.

But one look at your posts riddled with lousy English grammar mistakes and we all know it's you, no matter how you try to hide.

LOL

Apart from 'apprehension' vs 'comprehension', you also can't tell when to use the term 'empathy' vs 'sympathy'?

You really need to take your PSLE again! 

LOLOL

Fuck you, I love to post under different nicks and pretend to be a mature learned lawyer and friend of the Court.

What's wrong?

Te anau waikiki potua arebresa artua porsque

Guest Guest 3
16 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Indeed, Nightwhore has been defiant in defending his fantasies as 'harmless' and 'private', conveniently ignoring the scandalous consequences his declaration will have for the gay community if and once uncovered by the local media.  When challenged to declare his fantasies publicly, he tellingly refused, obviously knowing the negative consequences that would follow from such a course of action. 

In short, everyone knows messing around with students (underage ones at that), or fantasising about it, is tantamount to skating on thin ice.

Yup, Nightwhore really threw Guest Disclosed under the bus and left her to bleed to death without defending her.  Aiyoh, Guest Disclosed must get clear on who's the real enemy!  LOL

Repeating untruths doesn't turn them to facts.

That is the method used by fashists and autocrats.

Just the same behavior smearing dirt on innocent people who dare to object your views and counter your flawed reasoning on the basis of rationality and logic.

Repeating the same old story is snoring boring....:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Guest Guest 2
1 minute ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Fuck you, I love to post under different nicks and pretend to be a mature learned lawyer and friend of the Court.

What's wrong?

Te anau waikiki potua arebresa artua porsque

Thanks for admitting it :whistle::clap::thumb:

Guest Guest 567
Just now, Guest Guest 3 said:

Just the same behavior smearing dirt on innocent people who dare to object your views and counter your flawed reasoning on the basis of rationality and logic.

Fashionistas? :lol:

Guest Guest 8910
1 minute ago, Guest Guest 3 said:

Repeating the same old story is snoring boring....:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

What's the untruth here?  

That Nightwhore fantasised about his students?  (He admitted it on his blog and unapologetically defended his perverse fantasies.)

That Nightwhore refused to declare his fantasies to the public?  (It's true, he had a whole load of cock-and-bull excuses for it though.)

That Nightwhore threw you under the bus?  (Everyone can see for themselves, it's just you're in denial LOL)

LOLOL

Guest Guest111213141516

By the way, it's OK whatever guest nick you use, DY, we can identify you and your poor English.

Just keep posting here in this thread, you will contribute to Nightwhore's 'popularity' here :lol:

Guest Guest

Running out of arguments then bringing up looks, grammar or language errors and sorts of such things. 

The parents of handicapped have my sympathy, taking a charge to take care of them.

You don't know people's backgrounds why need to focus on such irrelevant things.

Do you have a PHD? How many different Masters have you attained? None?

Have you met Singaporeans who grew up overseas and learned English on a late stage?

My English is surely better than that of many other Singaporeans.

You know nothing but still behave sombong.

It doesn't matter to me. I know who I am and what I have achieved so far. You won't bring me down on such irrelevant things.

Guest Guest 3

yep facists, typed wrong.

Repeating untruths doesn 't turn them to facts.

That is the method used by facists and autocrats .

But turning to such typographical errors is simply a way of trying to divert from the fact that you have nothing to counter the point made.

Guest Guest 1234567
2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Running out of arguments then bringing up looks, grammar or language errors and sorts of such things

The parents of handicapped have my sympathy, taking a charge to take care of them.

You don't know people's backgrounds why need to focus on such irrelevant things.

Have you met Singaporeans who grew up overseas and learned English on a late stage?

It doesn't matter to me. I know who I am and what I have achieved so far. You won't bring me down on such irrelevant things.

Hi Guest DY :)

You seriously need to work on your command of the English language.  Still so many mistakes, OMG.

By the way, how many Singaporeans do you know to be able to make this very confident self-assessment about your command of the English language relative to them?

And tell us what you have achieved?  Apart from being an online vigilante and getting thrown under the bus by a fair-weather friend called Nightwhore?

LOL

Guest Guest 3
25 minutes ago, Guest Guest 8910 said:

What's the untruth here?  

That Nightwhore fantasised about his students?  (He admitted it on his blog and unapologetically defended his perverse fantasies.)

That Nightwhore refused to declare his fantasies to the public?  (It's true, he had a whole load of cock-and-bull excuses for it though.)

That Nightwhore threw you under the bus?  (Everyone can see for themselves, it's just you're in denial LOL)

LOLOL

That's not logic and a contradiction.

If someone admitted on some fantasies, why does he still need to declare to the public?

The admitted point would be already public.

You never thought thoroughly on what you propose here.

It's just plain illogical nothing. Doesn't make any sense.

Guest Guest
13 minutes ago, Guest Guest 1234567 said:

Hi Guest DY :)

By the way, how many Singaporeans do you know to be able to make this very confident self-assessment about your command of the English language relative to them?

2%

5% who pretend to

70% don't understand what we are talking about

23% are not interested.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Wouldn't be sure who's an old cow here. Probably you are. But age is not relevant.

Somebody who doesn't have any fantasies in his life anymore is probably already dead.

Mentally you should be dead already, nobody would turn around with invented details and trail some other for more than 10 years as you do here. And who could still laugh at such joke that has outlived itself for so many years. Maybe someone handicapped? With limited intelligence it has shown that such handicapped people can laugh and joke about same things for years.

Hahahaha ... nobody called Nightwhore an old cow and claim that he is a handicapped person, except you here in this post yourself. Just how long have you been concealing these thoughts about him? They have finally surfaced out in the open now. Yup, no wonder you gave yourself the Guest name "Disclosed Yourself". How appropriate!  LOL! 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Running out of arguments then bringing up looks, grammar or language errors and sorts of such things. 

I guess it is time for you to wake up from your self-delusion as to who you are and what you have achieved so far, in particular your delusion that your English is better than that of many other Singaporeans. 

And it is good that you are giving sympathy of the parents of the handicapped, whom I guess you are referring to Nightwhore here.  They mist be disappointed and angry to know they have brought to this world a 千年姥姥 w]ho spends his old age fantasizing about his students and smelling their feet. 

Guest Guest
14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

First: You must speak out of your personal experience to make a mentally insane person to a pervert as you mention this and other readers must assume this from reading the posts.

Second: If fantasizing is a major issue to you, then there would be only one solution, which would be to disconnect the brain from the rest of the body of a human being or to operate it out. Otherwise I would not see how you want to achieve that people do not fantasize (on such things).

Other posters at some threads have rightly pointed out that fantasizing about some illegal must not result in the person doing it in reality. This is quite absurd thinking. The desire to perform pedophile acts do not derive from fantasies but are innate to the person who has developed a pedophile tendency.

Not all guys straight or gay who fantasize about raping another person will then rape someone.

There are many gay guys out there having those rape fantasies. (Should they report to the police?)

Or let's take the example of a small boy fantasizing about how he can steal a gadget from the tech shop, which he desires for a long time already. To you he would be already a criminal and should report to the police to confess his fantasy of stealing a gadget.

That is plainly absurd and not cleanly at all and maybe not cleanly teaching the right things.

Actually, I fail to understand how you can go along for plenty of years in putting this up here at a public forum and vastly repetitive bring it up at every corner.

I m sure, if you ever had mentioned this in a discussion in public or in a group of friends then you would certainly receive endless sniggers from the people listening to you or they would doubt on your mental state.

10 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Forgot to mention, the above post was posted by me.

7 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Wouldn't be sure who's an old cow here. Probably you are. But age is not relevant.

Somebody who doesn't have any fantasies in his life anymore is probably already dead.

Mentally you should be dead already, nobody would turn around with invented details and trail some other for more than 10 years as you do here. And who could still laugh at such joke that has outlived itself for so many years. Maybe someone handicapped? With limited intelligence it has shown that such handicapped people can laugh and joke about same things for years.

10 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Forgot to mention, the above post was posted by me.

So many 暗里藏刀 comments by DY about Nightwhore here.... LOL! 

Guest Guest David
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hahahaha ... nobody called Nightwhore an old cow and claim that he is a handicapped person, except you here in this post yourself. Just how long have you been concealing these thoughts about him? They have finally surfaced out in the open now. Yup, no wonder you gave yourself the Guest name "Disclosed Yourself". How appropriate!  LOL! 

14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

So many 暗里藏刀 comments by DY about Nightwhore here.... LOL! 

Yup it's obvious. DY is obviously unhappy with Nightwhore for throwing her under the bus and leaving her to die when she was scolded by the moderator.

LOL 

Guest Guest 98210
6 hours ago, Guest Guest 3 said:

If someone admitted on some fantasies, why does he still need to declare to the public?

Are you ignorant or just plain perverse, DY?

Everyone including the moderators knows that Nightwhore first revealed his unsavoury acts a couple of years back, on his blog, when he publicly admitted to masturbating while fantasising about his students, when he was 31 and a teacher in a secondary school many decades ago.

He even admitted to discovering masturbation late at the age of 31 and also that he jerked off every day thinking about his students.

When his unsavoury acts were exposed, he defended himself here but to no avail (no one including the moderators would condone such acts, due to the repercussions it has for the image of the gay community), so he deleted that sentence from his blog. Or rather, he was told to delete that sentence from his blog, which he did.

By then however, screenshots were made.

Fast forward to today, he's been completely unapologetic about his illegal fantasies (yes, underage sex amounts to paedophilia which is illegal, and fantasising about something illegal is an illegal fantasy) - and he has gone on to vociferously seek support for his fantasies by allying with loudmouths like Steve and clueless people like you, and also posting research purportedly claiming fantasies do not translate into actual action.

It's not about the legality of the fantasy (although we maintain fantasies about illegal stuff like paedophilia remains an illegal fantasy meriting scrutiny for possible prosecution). What we are more concerned with is Nightwhore's attitude problem. As we have rightly pointed out many times, this defiant dirty old twisting snake Nightwhore has had no qualms about twisting facts. When called to declare his fantasies to the public (since he claims there's nothing wrong), he notably refused, citing all sorts of cock and bull excuses.

The truth is, he's afraid of being on Stomp, Straits Times, CNA, Channel 8 news, international news, Sammyboy forum, Hardwarezone EDMW... and possibly getting investigated by MOE and the police.

Yup that's it. Nightwhore is only capable of being a loudhailer in this forum, but ask her to face the scrutiny of the public, and you'll see how she withdraws into her hole faster than you can say "paedophile".

Guest Guest
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

First: You must speak out of your personal experience to make a mentally insane person to a pervert......

Did DY just call Nightwhore a mentally insane person? LOL

Guest Guest
Just now, Nightingale said:

Auntie making mountains out of molehills.  Just because of 1 or 2 typos, she accused Robin Hood of having poor English.  Robin Hood can compose poems.  Can she?

If we were to recruit new members to our staff, whom would we employ?  One with very good English and only few typo errors but with a sense of justice and honour?  Or one with perfect English (actually Auntie OCD's English is not that flawless as I've pointed out before) but with a black heart that likes to pick endless fights in the office?

Example of attempts at sowing discord.

Yet another example.

Yet another example of a long naggy post - in fact the longest, while accusing others of the same.

She fails to report to the mass media, Ministry of Health and her family & relatives about her sexual orientation, mental derangement etc. and yet expects others to do something that she has no business in.  Double standards!

This lao cheebye Nightingale already due for euthanasia, still behave like 野蛮的泼妇, they will seal your cb mouth with a used pad and insert a broomstick into your old pussy before they push you into the incinerator.

Guest Guest

Nightwhore has proven everything we have written.

1. She's interested in defending herself, not supporting DY in his fight with the moderators.

2. She's still defiant and unapologetic about masturbating while fantasising about young boys.

3. She has loads of cock and bull excuses and won't dare to declare her fantasies publicly.

Disgraceful.

Guest 等死期
28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

1. She's interested in defending herself, not supporting DY in his fight with the moderators.

2. She's still defiant and unapologetic about masturbating while fantasising about young boys.

3. She has loads of cock and bull excuses and won't dare to declare her fantasies publicly.

Disgraceful.

Only thing this old bird doesn't need to prove is her hideous and saggy own face.  Clean cut? My foot, more like a feminised old eunuch which is why she is actively defending the rights of ladyboys going to gay saunas. 

Guest Guest 3
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

This lao cheebye Nightingale already due for euthanasia, still behave like 野蛮的泼妇, they will seal your cb mouth with a used pad and insert a broomstick into your old pussy before they push you into the incinerator.

Plainly wrong! Nightingale wouldn't even the slightest dare to think about fantasizing about you facists, his kj would never grow hard just fantasizing about your wrinkled old faces and rotten foul mouths.

But Nightingale would have a role for you to play the scary horror monsters in his next school play, if not rated R21 by the Censor Board due to the horrific looks of all of you.

I could imagine the AVA will be called in by the audience due to the rotten stench caused by your mere apprearance on the stage.

Never forget: Nightingale is the king of the night with his beautiful song and knows how to place his eggs into your nests.

Ah, you didn't know that?, :whistle:pfuuuuuii, PSLE passers wannabes,.....

Guest beeter skeeter 2
2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

This is what Auntie OCD always says whenever she runs out of valid reasons.

if he ever had any reason from the start!

Guest disclosed yourself
18 minutes ago, Guest Guest 3 said:

Plainly wrong! Nightingale wouldn't even the slightest dare to think about fantasizing about you facists, his kj would never grow hard just fantasizing about your wrinkled old faces and rotten foul mouths.

But Nightingale would have a role for you to play the scary horror monsters in his next school play, if not rated R21 by the Censor Board due to the horrific looks of all of you.

I could imagine the AVA will be called in by the audience due to the rotten stench caused by your mere apprearance on the stage.

Never forget: Nightingale is the king of the night with his beautiful song and knows how to place his eggs into your nests.

Ah, you didn't know that?, :whistle:pfuuuuuii, PSLE passers wannabes,.....

Forgot to mention, the above was posted by me, Disclosed Yourself. But of course I'm sure you knew that :ph34r:

I hate posting with my old nick Disclosed Yourself because I've been scolded by the moderators, members and all the guests. Boohoo!

Hahahahahaha! :twisted:

Guest disclosed yourself

For the last time, I announce on behalf of Nightwhore -

It's perfectly okay to masturbate while fantasising about underage boys!

Fantasising about a criminal act does not make the fantasy illegal.

Wank away! Just keep it to your imagination hor, don't share the videos here.

LOL

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Guest Guest 3 said:

impersonating  me again?

Lol

Guest who is childish?
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

childish. 

and what is the below then? Childish?

On 3/20/2019 at 3:58 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Warning: post not from the real disclosed yourself!!!!

--------------------------------------------------

Me te mea ko Kōpū ka rere i te pae.

Mod note : This is Not Guest Disclose Yourself nor Guest 脏子姨 but Guest Guest

On 3/28/2019 at 12:05 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Impersonating me again?

Te anau wakeapu vau uvu ley leyte curuz

On 3/28/2019 at 12:21 PM, G_M said:

What did I say about not trolling in the Main forum, Guest Guest?

Guest the real childish one is ?

for the record:

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

childish. 

Tell me first who is childish???

On 3/28/2019 at 12:05 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Impersonating me again?

Te anau wakeapu vau uvu ley leyte curuz

On 3/20/2019 at 3:58 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Warning: post not from the real disclosed yourself!!!!

--------------------------------------------------

Me te mea ko Kōpū ka rere i te pae.

Mod note : This is Not Guest Disclose Yourself nor Guest 脏子姨 but Guest Guest

Guest Guest
24 minutes ago, Guest who is childish? said:

and what is the below then? Childish?

That's to deal with a high-handed, arrogant, overbearing vigilante moderator and lawyer-wannabe with poor English like you.

LOL

Guest Guest
On 3/29/2019 at 2:55 AM, Guest Guest 3 said:

First of all, they were clearly and obviously discussing Guest Disclosed Yourself, not you. Unless you are admitting to actually being Guest Disclosed Yourself.

On 3/25/2019 at 8:17 AM, Nightingale said:

Assuming?  That's fantasising.  You are fantasising that I am not living alone.

Why are you fantasising about me when you have declared fantasies as illicit?  Shall I report you to the Ministry of Mental Police about your illicit fantasies?  Or rather, you should be the one doing the reporting to the IMH and mass media.

So since you assume that people are guilty of crimes even before they are proven so, then you are also guilty of engaging in illicit fantasising.

Where did you get that above  post from Nightingale from? I didn't see it in this thread? Yesterday you wrote that it was only Nightingale that copies and pasts posts from other threats into another different thread. Shall we understand Nightingale and you are the same?

Guest Guest 5
11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I guess it is time for you to wake up from your self-delusion as to who you are and what you have achieved so far, in particular your delusion that your English is better than that of many other Singaporeans. 

And it is good that you are giving sympathy of the parents of the handicapped, whom I guess you are referring to Nightwhore here.  They mist be disappointed and angry to know they have brought to this world a 千年姥姥 w]ho spends his old age fantasizing about his students and smelling their feet. 

:doh:   :yuk:

Guest Guest 6

The cited posts were from Guest Guest = Guest 脏子姨

or do you want to deny now after previously being framed by the Moderator (=> Guest Guest ) that you did not post it?

Laugh on in your childish manner or grow up.

Guest Guest

13 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Fellow cumwhores unite!

LOL

this is your typical reaction if you get angry and do foot stomping.

Obsessive repetitive action pattern No 5.

snoring boring . You can't impress anyone by that reaction any more (and for sure it is noooooooootttttttt childish).

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest 6 said:

The cited posts were from Guest Guest = Guest 脏子姨

or do you want to deny now after previously being framed by the Moderator (=> Guest Guest ) that you did not post it?

Laugh on in your childish manner or grow up.

Aiyoh ... boboshooting again now that you are trapped in the flaming room and has nothing better to whine about ..? Why don't you just go back under the bus where your good friend threw you under,  and try bleeding there instead?  LOL! 

Guest Guest
On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 2:16 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I have 70% support on this website and in the land of Liondom, however, and the power of the law and the power of authority are only on my side, not yours. If you do not cease your hijacking of my copyrighted nickname, you will be sorry, as I bring forth  a case that will remand you forever.

The flyswatting will continue and you will be flypapered. There is only one of you. I have Nightingale and Steve and Robin Hood and all the moderators on my side.

I am having such a good laugh reliving this post from Guest Disclosed itself .. "70% support on this website", "the power of the law and the power of authority are only on my side", "I have Nightingale and Steve and Robin Hood and all the moderators on my side"..

So where is the "70% support on this website" now? Where is "the power of the law and the power of authority" now? Where are "Nightingale and Steve and Robin Hood and all the moderators" now? You must be so fat that your waist goes to another part of the planet, because we really don't see anybody at your "side" at all. Hahahahahaha ...

Really lao kui xia suay now ... Now that Nightwhore has thrown you under the bus, you should just further go dig a hole from there and hide from the world.   

Guest Guest
On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 12:39 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Please retract your wrongful allegations against me immediately at the following thread

Otherwise I will take immediate action against you.

Deadline is 5 hours which ends on 26 February 2019 at 5.18pm.

Oh look .... ! It is WAY PAST 5 hours now.... Where is your "IMMEDIATE ACTION"? Or were you LYING again?  Or maybe, your IMMEDIATE ACTION was that below ..? 

thumb image

Guest U the super troll!
8 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

On 3/24/2019 at 2:16 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I am having such a good laugh reliving this post from Guest Disclosed itself .. "70% support on this website", "the power of the law and the power of authority are only on my side", "I have Nightingale and Steve and Robin Hood and all the moderators on my side"..

So where is the "70% support on this website" now? Where is "the power of the law and the power of authority" now? Where are "Nightingale and Steve and Robin Hood and all the moderators" now? You must be so fat that your waist goes to another part of the planet, because we really don't see anybody at your "side" at all. Hahahahahaha ...

Really lao kui xia suay now ... Now that Nightwhore has thrown you under the bus, you should just further go dig a hole from there and hide from the world.   

please chck on the Blowing Wind Forum:

Disclosed yurself never write this. not any single post of his every had a mix of English (or pretend to write English) and latinized Chinese ( Ex: lia kua xi suy).

Plus, he never write anything else than Nightingale or Nightingbird or Nightbird to his dearest troll fighting warrior, this nick.

U only faking other guy tyring confusing other.

Just be reminder on this what the Moderator write about this Disclosed yurself:

On 3/25/2019 at 6:21 PM, G_M said:

Then came Disclosed Yourself; you started your "self righteous“ (not in a negative way) work, "to help the weak (those being trolled) and your intent; to beat the trolls at their own game.  And you went on to many posts to troll the trolls. Which irate the trolls (there are not only 1 troll, there are in fact a few regular trolls, whom also have much time in their hands).

So ended up, instead of an almost peaceful forum, Disclosed Yourself had single handedly created a lots of trolling and flaming for the forum. (no worries, I am not blaming you, I understand where you are coming from and why you are doing this.)  

I never saw any accolades made to you as the main Troll at Blowing Wind or any gud comment from teh Moderator. Mods just scolding u: 

If not please u show me the slightest appraisal from any Guest or Member at the Main Blowing Wind Forum for you????

Show me now! I wanna see any such?

By the way it was again u who made the Moderator furious becoz of ur childish trolling comments on every post of that disclosed yurself, which that disclosed yurself then reported to the Modertors. U make him report your silly post every time becoz you never shut up.

Dun get action n reaction wrong.

Becoz u never stop the trolling in the first place.

U no innocent at all. You a disgrace to this Forum.

But u cause the havoc here and making this forum unpleasant. You think u the moral police and above the Moderator. But u only Super troll.

Guest Guest 2
19 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

thumb image

this is your typical reaction if you want to seek attention.

Obsessive repetitive action pattern No 7.

snoring boring . You can't impress anyone by that reaction any more (and for sure it is noooooooootttttttt childish at all).

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest U the super troll! said:

please chck on the Blowing Wind Forum:

Disclosed yurself never write this. not any single post of his every had a mix of English (or pretend to write English) and latinized Chinese ( Ex: lia kua xi suy).

Plus, he never write anything else than Nightingale or Nightingbird or Nightbird to his dearest troll fighting warrior, this nick.

U only faking other guy tyring confusing other.

Hahahaha ... You not only bak jiu tak stamp, you cut-and-paste can also do it so wrongly? :doh: 

1 hour ago, Guest U the super troll! said:

If not please u show me the slightest appraisal from any Guest or Member at the Main Blowing Wind Forum for you????

Show me now! I wanna see any such?

By the way it was again u who made the Moderator furious becoz of ur childish trolling comments on every post of that disclosed yurself, which that disclosed yurself then reported to the Modertors. U make him report your silly post every time becoz you never shut up.

Dun get action n reaction wrong.

Becoz u never stop the trolling in the first place.

U no innocent at all. You a disgrace to this Forum.

But u cause the havoc here and making this forum unpleasant. You think u the moral police and above the Moderator. But u only Super troll.

Your English also hor-ri-gi-ble..... :thumbdown:

Guest Guest 2
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Well said!  Didn't DY boast so loudly about having support from the moderators, Nightwhore, Steve and the rest of Blowing Wind? Where are they now?

This DY can only struggle like a half-dead cockroach without any support from anyone, after having been thrown under the bus by Nightwhore. LOL

Guest Guest 2
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Aiyoh ... boboshooting again now that you are trapped in the flaming room and has nothing better to whine about ..? Why don't you just go back under the bus where your good friend threw you under,  and try bleeding there instead?  LOL! 

:clap::thumb::lol: DY never expected to be thrown under the bus and be betrayed by that 卖国贼 Nightwhore. LOL! :twisted:

Guest Guest 2
12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Disgraceful.

:thumb::clap:

Guest Guest 2
On 3/29/2019 at 2:55 AM, Guest Guest 3 said:

Second of all, no offense, but I highly doubt that anybody fantasizes anything about you, not on Blowing Wind, not anyplace. You are the confessed fantasizer.

You're too kind. You must say that no one will fantasise about a 尸斑老秃驴 with 狰狞老脸. LOL

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

and another post impersonating me. LOL.

NEVER stops.

Guest Guest 2

I can't bear the stench like rotten prawn from that Guest Guest.  Only because Guest Guest never leaves his dirty mouth shut.

Oh no. Who can bear that?

Guest Guest 3
Just now, Guest Guest 2 said:

I can't bear the stench like rotten prawn from that Guest Guest.  Only because Guest Guest never leaves his dirty mouth shut.

Fully agree. :wacko:

Guest disclosed yourself
5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

and another post impersonating me. LOL.

NEVER stops.

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

1 minute ago, Guest Guest 3 said:

Fully agree. :wacko:

Forgot to mention, all the above posts were from my stinking mouth...

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic