Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest 90210

Hey DY! It's game over for you hahahahaha

But I'm sure you knew that already.

No one will be considering you as moderator and no one in BW will ever take you seriously.

That's what we (and everyone else) foresaw and wanted.

Wahahahahahahhaa

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Guest

assuming is not knowing.

Are you shizzo now, now claim all guests are one personSome days ago claiming not all Guests the same, now all  Guests are Disclosed yourself?

You can change your conspiracy theories on a daily basis. what's next?

Better clean your mouth with Bleach.

Yucks.

Guest Guest 90211
6 minutes ago, Guest Guest 90210 said:

Hey DY! It's game over for you hahahahaha

But I'm sure you knew that already.

No one will be considering you as moderator and no one in BW will ever take you seriously.

That's what we (and everyone else) foresaw and wanted.

Wahahahahahahhaa

Wahahahahawahahahaha

Do you believe yourself what you write?

Easy to say after nobody has taken you serious for more than 7 years.

Confined to trolling balding ex teachers and 70s white granddaddies at the Flaming Room haunted by your own ghosts.

What a fucking loser life.

I don't even feel empathy, only pity for such piece of repugnant thug.

Guest foul stench
3 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Yawn!  Same old trolling on looks.  If looks are that important, look yourself in the mirror first!

At first Auntie claimed that I was a national traitor.  

Then she claimed that my fantasies are illegal.  

She later claimed I am going to have sex with minors.  

Now she claims that I throw people under the bus.

Her illicit fantasies are getting wilder.

There is no conspiracy against her.  We don't need each other's approval.  We act independently according to our own sense of justice and fairness.  What bus, what lorry, what truck is she fantasising now?

Auntie,

no need to stir shit endlessly here lah.  We all know you are still trying to distract readers from your real guilt.

If you have not been so nasty posting all those xenophobic statements, you would not have been criticised.

If you have not been calling China nationals locusts, you would not have been censured.

If you have not been calling Filipinos cockroaches, you would not have been reprimanded.

If you have not been selfishly insisting that our Parliament should not have raised the issue regarding maids' day off,  you would not have dragged us into the Flaming Room.

If you have not been falsely accusing Steve of having White Supremacy mentality for his rebutting you, Robin Hood would not stepped in to scold you.

So quit spouting your conspiracy theory about Robin Hood, Steve and I in cahoots with one another against you.

It all started from your xenophobic posts.

It has been 7 long years but you still remain incorrigibly, stubbornly & mentally deranged as ever.

:clap::clap::clap:

Agree , even her doctor and psychiatrist gave up on her 7 years ago. Now she's left with trolling gays and wishing people being thrown under driving buses hoping them to bleed to death.

What a poor pitiful creature.

Guest Guest 2
Just now, Guest foul stench said:

:clap::clap::clap:

Agree , even her doctor and psychiatrist gave up on her 7 years ago. Now she's left with trolling gays and wishing people being thrown under driving buses hoping them to bleed to death.

What a poor pitiful creature.

Totally hit the nail. :clap:

Guest anti mosquito detergent
24 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

assuming is not knowing.

Are you shizzo now, now claim all guests are one personSome days ago claiming not all Guests the same, now all  Guests are Disclosed yourself?

You can change your conspiracy theories on a daily basis. what's next?

Better clean your mouth with Bleach.

Yucks.

13 minutes ago, Guest Guest 90211 said:

Wahahahahawahahahaha

Confined to trolling balding ex teachers and 70s white granddaddies at the Flaming Room haunted by your own ghosts.

Hi DY Retard Bitch :twisted:

Only you would use the term 'shizzo' instead of 'schizo'.

Now that you've lost your backing (did you ever have any? LOL), and you have been banished out of the Main Forum, welcome to the Flaming room.

We bet you can't take the heat.

LOL

Guest anti mosquito detergent

Btw, your real enemy is not us, your real enemy is Nightwhore, that 表里不一 bitch who threw you under the bus when you were scolded by the moderator.

LOL

Guest sherlock
1 minute ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Hi DY Retard Bitch :twisted:

Only you would use the term 'shizzo' instead of 'schizo'.

Now that you've lost your backing (did you ever have any? LOL), and you have been banished out of the Main Forum, welcome to the Flaming room.

We bet you can't take the heat.

LOL

Wahahahahaha Wahahahaha Sherlock wannabe is back.

ROFL

Guest Disclosed yourself
40 minutes ago, Guest Guest 90211 said:

Wahahahahawahahahaha

I say again. balding ex teachers like Nightwhore and 70s white granddaddies Steve.

Guest beeter skeeter
2 minutes ago, Guest Disclosed yourself said:

I say again. balding ex teachers like Nightwhore and 70s white granddaddies Steve.

yawns....

Guest Guest 2
1 minute ago, Guest no power said:

Boring snoring. That's the best you can do?

Agree, Guest Guest is losing strength. very boring.

Guest 千年姥姥
1 hour ago, Guest beeter skeeter said:

yawns....

1 minute ago, Guest yawns said:

yawns yawns . no steam. Guest Guest seems losing out to Nightsinggay. yawns

Sorry I keep yawning cos I 千年姥姥 get tired easily. So you guys must let me win, can? Otherwise I 千年姥姥 cannot go and sleep 

Guest Hate All Argumentativeness

Dear Moderator -- can we merge this thread as well as the other "cum whore" thread (https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/100610-i-am-a-cum-whore/) into the dedicated thread for Guest Disclosed Yourself?

And for that matter, can the "slept with nightwhore confession" thread (https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/100758-confession-i-slept-with-nightwhore/) be merged into the thread for bashing Nightingale?

Finally, to whoever is creating all these redundant threads, please stop clogging up the forum. Guest Disclosed Yourself, Steve, Nightingale, and Love Handle already have their own threads in the Flaming Room.

Guest Guest 4
8 hours ago, Guest U the super troll! said:

please chck on the Blowing Wind Forum:

Disclosed yurself never write this. not any single post of his every had a mix of English (or pretend to write English) and latinized Chinese ( Ex: lia kua xi suy).

Plus, he never write anything else than Nightingale or Nightingbird or Nightbird to his dearest troll fighting warrior, this nick.

U only faking other guy tyring confusing other.

He wrote it. Every word is exactly what he spent many weeks proclaiming vehemently to anyone who would read his drivel. Now that he has been told to stop causing trouble, an effort is being made to make him look innocent, but everyone has already seen the true nature of the beast with their own eyes and won't be fooled again.

Guest Guest 4

Guest Disclosed Yourself doesn't realize that the Flaming Room is the ONE place where it is okay for him to use that nickname? The moderators don't want it used in the normal forums. The Flaming Room is made for it.

This new tactic of making a post with one name and then quoting that post under it as Guest Disclosed Yourself is really stupid. His English sucks, and people know that he's the original poster anyway. What's the point?

Guest disclosed yourself
5 hours ago, Guest Guest 4 said:

Guest Disclosed Yourself doesn't realize that the Flaming Room is the ONE place where it is okay for him to use that nickname? The moderators don't want it used in the normal forums. The Flaming Room is made for it.

This new tactic of making a post with one name and then quoting that post under it as Guest Disclosed Yourself is really stupid. His English sucks, and people know that he's the original poster anyway. What's the point?

Who says people know I'm the original poster? I changed my typing style so that people won't know I was the culprit!

Hehe waiku kiki tan

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Yawn!  Same old trolling on looks.  If looks are that important, look yourself in the mirror first!

At first Auntie claimed that I was a national traitor.  

Then she claimed that my fantasies are illegal.  

She later claimed I am going to have sex with minors.  

Now she claims that I throw people under the bus.

Her illicit fantasies are getting wilder.

There is no conspiracy against her.  We don't need each other's approval.  We act independently according to our own sense of justice and fairness.  What bus, what lorry, what truck is she fantasising now?

Auntie,

no need to stir shit endlessly here lah.  We all know you are still trying to distract readers from your real guilt.

If you have not been so nasty posting all those xenophobic statements, you would not have been criticised.

If you have not been calling China nationals locusts, you would not have been censured.

If you have not been calling Filipinos cockroaches, you would not have been reprimanded.

If you have not been selfishly insisting that our Parliament should not have raised the issue regarding maids' day off,  you would not have dragged us into the Flaming Room.

If you have not been falsely accusing Steve of having White Supremacy mentality for his rebutting you, Robin Hood would not stepped in to scold you.

So quit spouting your conspiracy theory about Robin Hood, Steve and I in cahoots with one another against you.

It all started from your xenophobic posts.

It has been 7 long years but you still remain incorrigibly, stubbornly & mentally deranged as ever.

Long-winded wall of text, TLDR.

But in your fucking long naggy post, you were solely concerned with defending yourself, not DY. 

Simply put, you just couldn't be concerned about your lackey DY. You threw him under the bus when GM scolded him and ignored him, hiding under the radar. And now you can't be bothered about him.

LOL

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest Guest 4 said:

He wrote it. Every word is exactly what he spent many weeks proclaiming vehemently to anyone who would read his drivel. Now that he has been told to stop causing trouble, an effort is being made to make him look innocent, but everyone has already seen the true nature of the beast with their own eyes and won't be fooled again.

Yup, no one will take Guest Disclosed Yourself seriously anymore after GM warned him to stop posting his drivel and being DISRUPTIVE in the Main Forum.

No wonder DY is reduced to posting under different nicks and quoting his own posts in the Flaming Room to gain support.

Just spoke to imchaser who thinks DY is a fucking guniang and a big joke. LOL!

Guest disclosed yourself
3 hours ago, Guest hate bashers said:

The whole thread should be deleted away.

I wish. I am secretly a cumwhore but don't dare to let people know it. But people need to know otherwise where am I gonna get my supply of cum? 

Please keep this thread! Haha

Kaninabu chao chee bye

Guest disclosed yourself
10 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

You're too kind. You must say that no one will fantasise about a 尸斑老秃驴 with 狰狞老脸. LOL

I am not! Nightwhore is the zheng ning lao lian.

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

But why accuse others of long posts when you actually did it yourself?

As said before, speaking up against your malice is out of an individual sense of justice, not collaboration.  If you want to spout theory of buses, suit yourself.  You jolly well know it is your xenophobic rant that landed all of us here.  So you were the one who threw us under the train to get rolled over.

Why accuse Robin Hood of using different nicks when you yourself have been doing this since 2012?  You want to continue using such a tactic and expect others NOT to do it?  Double standards!

Whether you speak to a thousand chasers or a million supporters is not the issue.  The issue is you started stirring shit in the Main Forum and only the very few of us dare to rebut your unreasonable extremist racist xenophobic views.

Please shut your big mouth and mind your own businss.

You failed to help when you were must needed.  Your time for speaking up has passed.

I can speak for myself, I don't need you to open your mouth now.

Guest disclosed yourself

yes, he' is full of hate because of his self hate.

He is illusional and obsessed with his fight against all what his mind dictates him to see as illicit, wrongful or repulsive. But the outside world doesn't judge these things he imagines as wrongs. That creates bigger emotional distress to him which he can relieve only with more hatred and obsession.

But he lost touch to reality being a prisoner of his imagination.

Any help is probably too late.

The train rolled over him already a long time back throwing him below a bus.

Even his imaginated enemies can't relief his pain when he fights on in his daily struggle.  His lackey clone friends thought they are of help but in real they are driving him deeper into his obsessions not seeing that they are accelarating his final eclipse.

It won't end good. This is the only thing certain.

Guest Guest 4
7 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Who says people know I'm the original poster? I changed my typing style so that people won't know I was the culprit!

Well your ruse failed. Here is some better advice if you don't want people impersonating you. GM has already implied that you have more than one member account, so start using one of those accounts as a regular poster, and use the other account for flaming only. If my interpretation of GM's comment was wrong, and you only have one account now, create another account to be used just for flaming. That will solve the problem of people impersonating you.

Guest Guest 4

Erasing evidence is never the answer. The only things which should ever be deleted are profanity and illegal actions/images. Otherwise the shamefulness should be digitally preserved for all eternity in this Flaming Room.

Guest Guest 2

Only self righteous people would tell others what to do!

Unless Guest Guest 4 is a moderator posting as a Guest nobody needs others to tell them what to do or give unwarranted advice.

Please just shut up.

Thanks.

Guest Guest 2
1 hour ago, Guest Guest 4 said:

Well your ruse failed. Here is some better advice if you don't want people impersonating you. GM has already implied that you have more than one member account, so start using one of those accounts as a regular poster, and use the other account for flaming only. If my interpretation of GM's comment was wrong, and you only have one account now, create another account to be used just for flaming. That will solve the problem of people impersonating you.

Haha, whatever nick this whiny lao cheebye Disclosed Yourself uses, everyone will know who she is based on her horrendous English, which sticks out like a sore thumb.

LOL

Guest Guest 2
1 hour ago, Guest Guest 4 said:

Erasing evidence is never the answer. The only things which should ever be deleted are profanity and illegal actions/images. Otherwise the shamefulness should be digitally preserved for all eternity in this Flaming Room.

:clap::thumb: I still get a kick clicking on and reading the thread where GM scolded DY good good - You Had Better Stop This Trolling In The Main Forum!

LOL

Guest Guest 2
2 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

yes, he' is full of hate because of his self hate.

He is illusional and obsessed with his fight against all what his mind dictates him to see as illicit, wrongful or repulsive. But the outside world doesn't judge these things he imagines as wrongs. That creates bigger emotional distress to him which he can relieve only with more hatred and obsession.

But he lost touch to reality being a prisoner of his imagination.

Any help is probably too late.

The train rolled over him already a long time back throwing him below a bus.

Even his imaginated enemies can't relief his pain when he fights on in his daily struggle.  His lackey clone friends thought they are of help but in real they are driving him deeper into his obsessions not seeing that they are accelarating his final eclipse.

It won't end good. This is the only thing certain.

"It won't end good. This is the only thing certain."

Threatening others again?

These were the kind of threats that got you into trouble with the moderators and it's obvious you still haven't learnt your lesson, DY.

We will see who has the last laugh.

LOL

Guest Guest 2

Does DY have something against Nightwhore?

The use of the words 'Nightbird' and 'mentally deranged' to describe the old whore is so disrespectful.

But then again, how to respect a teacher who masturbates while fantasising about doing stuff with his students? And is completely unapologetic about it? Yet refuses to declare to MOE, the police, the parents and the public (since he claims there's 'nothing wrong' with such fantasies)?

LOL

Don't forget how Nightwhore has also been caught with her facial profile on several sex hookup web sites. OMG

Horrendous.

DY chose the wrong person to ally with, didn't do her due diligence, LOL

Guest Guest
10 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Well, that's what Auntie OCD has been trying to do.  Threatening to report to the police and the media, and when her empty threats fell flat on her face, she ridiculously demands me to do the reporting.  One of the self righteous acts of Auntie OCD is to declare private fantasies as illicit.

Stupid bitch Nightwhore is lying and twisting facts again!

'Empty threats fell flat'?  Well MOE replied to us saying they were investigating your blog. 

Immediately after that, your balls SHRANK and you deleted that offending sentence from your blog.

LOL

Too bad, MOE has seen the sentence, and everyone has screenshotted it.

MOE also has the links to your dirty sex dating website profiles where you asked for people to have foot sex with!

You still dare have the audacity to claim your fantasies are 'private' when you posted it ONLINE on your blog and all those sex websites?

You LYING, DIRTY, TWISTING MORON!

LOL

Guest Guest 2
3 minutes ago, Guest hot dude said:

pretty soon Night whore's popularity will exceed all the mediacorp stars at the mediacorp thread 

hahahah

Nightwhore wants to compete with Zoe Tay and Fann Wong?

LOL

Guest Guest 90213

18 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I ought to die :twisted:

And who put up this thread against Disclosed yourself???? That was criminal intimidation.

Will ask the moderator who posted this. because it wasn't DY. Better watch out.

Guest Guest 2
1 hour ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

"It won't end good. This is the only thing certain."

Threatening others again?

These were the kind of threats that got you into trouble with the moderators and it's obvious you still haven't learnt your lesson, DY.

We will see who has the last laugh.

LOL

There are retarded people out there who do not even seem to understand what is a prediction of the final outcome of something...

Maybe just give up on such stupid fellows.  Some guys like to nick pick on certain things but where there is no basis for anything. Just to put up a show of nonsense.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest 4 = Guest Guest 2 = Guest Cleanly Teacher = Guest Dirtily Professor

On 2/27/2019 at 12:45 AM, Guest Dirtily Professor said:

You seem to mean well so I'm going to give you some friendly advice not to take sides against guests who do something good when there is no proof that they did anything bad. I can almost 100% guarantee that Guest Caught Telling Lies had nothing to do with any of the flaming that took place before he asked the moderators to restore order because the moderators would have called him out for such hypocrisy.

The moderators know which members are posing as guests, as well as which guests are using multiple names, ...

2 hours ago, Guest Guest 4 said:

Better give some advice to your clients, if you aren't already disbarred from the law society or LSA. Otherwise refrain from giving people advice which they did not ask for.

[policing others? self righteous??????]

Guest Guest 3

oh the retarded MORON (sic! capital letters) is back!

22 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Stupid bitch Nightwhore is lying and twisting facts again!

'Empty threats fell flat'?  Well MOE replied to us saying they were investigating your blog. 

Immediately after that, your balls SHRANK and you deleted that offending sentence from your blog.

LOL

Too bad, MOE has seen the sentence, and everyone has screenshotted it.

MOE also has the links to your dirty sex dating website profiles where you asked for people to have foot sex with!

You still dare have the audacity to claim your fantasies are 'private' when you posted it ONLINE on your blog and all those sex websites?

You LYING, DIRTY, TWISTING MORON!

LOL

Nighty Birdy you made him angry and he fell into :

Obsessive repetitive pattern no. 2

Well done Nighty Birdy.

And thanks for pulling me out from below the bus, under which these dirty clones violently pushed me too with their foul mouths and bleeding fingers...

Watch out later, they claim using the word "bleeding"was criminal intimidation... just watch out (they like to take things out of the context to justify their "case"where there was never one and even to bully the Moderators in doing things they never intended to do.) Just wonder why they don't work for the secret service... LOL

Guest Guest

Dirty Auntie clone 2 wants to compete with Dracula!!! wahahahahahahahahahaha

25 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Nightwhore wants to compete with Zoe Tay and Fann Wong?

LOL

wahahahahahahahaha

Guest Guest 2

1 hour ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Haha, whatever nick this whiny lao cheebye Disclosed Yourself uses, everyone will know who she is based on her horrendous English, which sticks out like a sore thumb.

LOL

Compared to you, at least he has something big to stick out! ha ha.

start prancing with your small dick boyfriend Guest Guest 2 again?

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie, say what you like and continue to fantasise illicitly about local actresses.   No need to get so agitated.  

Careful of high blood pressure.   :whistle:

Hey coward Nightwhore, no balls to support your lackey DY and threw him under the bus?

Still no balls to declare your perverted fantasies to the public?

LOL

You eunuch.

Guest Guest 98210
Just now, Guest Guest said:

Nightwhore threw DY under the bus to die.

DY called Nightwhore mentally insane and a dirty old whore.

LOL

:lol:

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic