• Days Won

lovehandle last won the day on March 13 2019

lovehandle had the most liked content!

About lovehandle

• Birthday 02/19/1975

Profile Information

Personal Interest

• Interests
    Do not drop me a "hi", I will not respond to it..Do NOT come near me if u r way too OLDER or lie, I m not asking whether u look young, I just need to know the truth like age
    Do not come near if u r too HEAVY-weighted or u cannot sustain a conversation
  • Looking For
    i am a chinese so..preferably...

Personal Information

• Height
    165 cm
  • Weight
    61 kg
  • Relationship Status
    Single
  • Role

Recent Profile Visitors

45,301 profile views

lovehandle's Achievements

1. Needless a Hongkonger to tell us a sheer tshirt (like Uniqlo Airsm) is more of an underwear/undershirt , do not mix them up similarly some plain singlets are designed to wear on the outside , some singlet-looking shirts are really undershirts
  2. for those who find travelling to the east far Your excursion to AMK
  3. Fort canning park is fully refurbished (for the Bicenntenial Experience) w more gardens and escalator (no longer need to climb) Only avail till mid Sep, u booked ? https://www.bicentennial.sg/the-bicentennial-experience/ (b it Sporeans or Foreigners, all FOC) they have talks and books published related to this "Fort" too https://www.bicentennial.sg/event/the-real-and-the-imaginary-discovering-history-through-literature/ nicer than jewel
  4. i think we have to start thinking that Jewel is a mall (not an airport) it just happend that some malls are nearer to the Changi area (cos of that some added facilities are added to help the travellors) eg if my purpose is to visit be it KL or Dubai, the focus is NEVER on the airport* , in the terminal, NEVER (even if it is a transit) it was mentioned umpteen times about transit : the Jewel - biggest mistake that it didnt tot of transiting issue (on theory, it appeared to hve given it a well-thought) deep enough it was also mentioned in tripadvisor and when someone asked why is there GST at Jewel changi that "u (even transit) need to enter singapore (pass thru customs) as a tourist , then u exit for Jewel (tell yourself Jewel is just a mall at Changi area , not the DFS area)" U need to exit as though u r visting singapore (when transiting within , u cannot even get to Jewel cos jewel is not inside the area of a Port, it is a mall meant for Public sg) if it is a meant for Public/Sporeans of course, we shd enjoy the rates of using an infrastructure/facility built for Sporeans (we paid Tax) and alot tend to associate Museums and such places of Interests for tourists , u r so wrong then! all such places so-called meant for tourists, but Sporeans/PRs all enter w no admission charges or at a discounted rate, so what is so ugly with foreigners made to pay MORE at such places or even at airpt? We ought to let Singaporeans enjoying MORE in our own land * : steve has logically explained that no matter how gd , the airport is never a tourist-focus or a biz travellor-focus at all , anyone knew that all along It is just that we kept linking Jewel means airpt , airpt means travelling and travls, wrong Jewel means another Mega mall happened to be near that area *yes the sub-benefits is of course to attract overseas youtubers/travellors where their own ctry do not have such F&B like Shake Shack etc I m not yeow qwee for that burger, it just happened that the outlet exist right beside a place i was travelling to, so i dine there, not that i purposely went but i think Singaporeans and many tend to boast and share their Queueing experience thru IG and Youtube or soc media
  5. Sorry i didnt realise it, u luv big fonts?? i felt many tend to exag that u need hours (ref when there is no crowd , if june sch holidays nt sure yet), who is gonna shop all the shops or eat all the f&b in a mall???? A trip is to relax , not to fight anyway the canopi garden (open only 10june)need to pay before entering
  6. What ?!!! still have to pay??!!! To first access the finally opening soon on 10june’s park entrance fee of S$4.50 for Singapore residents, foreigners 5sgd!! Reactions abt pricing is.. "Crazy!". Every single attraction is priced individually. These are the pricing for Singaporeans. Costs more if you're not one. It'll cost you between $50 to $60 if you wanna cover all the attractions. - Entrance fees to Canopy Park is S$4.50 Basic entry into the Canopy Park is priced at S$4.50 for Singaporean residents and S$5 for all others. This lets you wander around Topiary Walk, Discovery Slides, Foggy Bowls and Petal Gardens. - Bouncing Nets is S$19.80 for adult Singapore residents and S$14.40 for children and seniors. - Walking Nets S$13.50 for adults and S$9 for children and seniors - Hedge Maze S$10.80 for adults and S$7.20 for children and senior citizens. - Mirror Maze S$13.50 for an adult Singapore resident and S$9 for children or seniors - The Discovery Slides??? - Canopy bridge is S$7.20 for all Singapore residents (adults, children and seniors). The attractions in the 14,000 sqm Canopy Park had not yet been opened to the public when Jewel officially threw its doors open last month. On Thursday (May 30), Jewel announced pricing details for each of the attractions and gave the media a sneak preview.
  7. it seemed like u need this amount close to 1.4K it inclds all socializing activities eg interacting with frens, religious actvities & some basic ..., travelling to neighbouring etc but excld all chronic long term medication and med attn even Chen Jian Bing felt is still abit low (not cos he is working as a GeTai Singer or performer), and the residents surveyed also generally felt NOT enough esp medical/health insurance coverage is not enough shocked that previously , some of u felt few S$100s are enough!
  8. u really bend down and check har???? or is there too much noise from within?
  9. honestly i dont think it will help much .... Kev yours imporoved by alot? Is yours due to stress or external factors if it is genetic , i really dont think it will help much
  10. It could be gifts for your gay frens too, this look cute: the "American Apparel Cheeky Printed Fine Jersey T-Shirt" i agree happy socks looked gay, i wonder how many of u got a pair? the socks are available NOW everywhere , goodness, it is loud and spell Gayish i think many have such a design just like "Trinity Collective Board Shorts" (glad that i didnt get one of such) I have boots (nt army ones) but not those listed: https://www.askmen.com/style/fashion_trends/best-gay-pride-collections.html?fbclid=IwAR3urrMlTwGcQjoTTj4-eQoSIjgphts8zEkc3ed3B81FQSQMmehCXGlRFAU
  11. (not sure did i saw a guest or mod correcting abt unhealthy consuming urine) this article said that It’s true that urine has many healing aspects — it cures a painful jellyfish sting, can act as a natural disinfectant when you’re out of options and if boiled, can actually be consumed to save you from dying of thirst. But it also is full of bacteria, making this particular fetish a curious case for health. But what works in your favor? The actual composition of urine is 95 percent water (hence why you technically could drink it) and 5% nutrients and minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium and zinc, according to clinical sexologist - indeed what u eat is what u eventually are made of however, i m not sure is it really done during foreplay (article said so), i felt it is usu after sex!?! correct me if i m wrong?! Only can verified by those who drank it before
  12. it is more than just the "leak"! https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ler-teck-siang-doctor-hiv-data-leak-drug-injections-11579184?cid=fbcna&fbclid=IwAR1SMMsooaJNAPtU4v6to4JUlcErstmGcH02eOIU5MhDV0GAsS_xP8Wlo4M