Male HQ

About This Club

https://30daychallengedude.com 30 day challenges are my favorite way to build or break a habit. They’re simple, they promote instant positive action, and they’re not overwhelmingly long. Obviously, as the creator of 30 Day Challenge Dude, I believe in the power of the 30 day challenge, but why should you? How can you leverage the power of the 30 day challenge to promote positive change in your own life? That’s what we’re here to talk about! I love writing about my own experiences with 30 day challenges, but I believe the main goal of this blog is to spread the message that positive change in your life doesn’t have to be complicated. I want to enable everybody with the simple tools they need to start improving their habits and lifestyle. It’s as simple as setting a goal and taking action. So let’s do this! Let’s get you started on your first 30 day challenge.
  1. What's new in this club
  2. This is my Day 2 , two ice cream containers that I had not been using (it was a container of medicines) and no plans in using anymore.
  3. This is my 2nd round of doing the minimalism game. Day 1 is my old luggage .
  4. I've exceeded my target of 30 days and went to 50 days, I want to repeat the cycle again so i can get rid of more clutter, things that makes my space cramp, dirty, heavy and full of unnecessary things that occupy my life. I want to free my self of possesions that does not make me feel happy, does not make me productive and does not make me money. last photo for this challenge! Come and lets do it once more, one more cycle , one less clutter a day.
  5. 3rd set of diskettes and old laptop bags that I will not even use
  6. Oh my , still have these small electronics stuff that I got as freebies but havent used and all old CDs, will not be using them anymore
  7. I have lots od diskettes and disks and their storage, I have to throw them now and let my self be free of clutter
  8. 2nd set of old and obsolete diskettes to throw, I even still have new and unused over the year and I've just been keeping it.
  9. Look I still even have old magazines from Malaysia 10 years ago - 35 paper clutter gone
  10. More paper that just accumulated in my flat, 29 will now be thrown out