Male HQ

Jewel Changi Airport Discussion

lovehandle

Guest Guest
46 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Once Jewel loses some of its luster of newness and the rent of its commercial spaces goes down,

could it be a good spot for a gay sauna?

It could be an ideal location to attract passengers who are just making scale in Changi  and have some long hours to burn between flights. 

You are just stupid

A gym perhaps, can cater to local especially those working at the airport area, for transit pax who want to flex their muscle or just a refreshing shower and of course for gay as there will always be a fresh stock of new meats, the tourists.

Edited by lonelyglobe

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Once Jewel loses some of its luster of newness and the rent of its commercial spaces goes down,

It could be an ideal location to attract passengers who are just making scale in Changi  and have some long hours to burn between flights. 

Go implement your stupid ideas in your own country and let it rot

41 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Black "cattle"? :thumb: stupid is what stupid does.....

Don't you recognize the black cattle ??   Look in the mirror and see the expression from a bovine brain.  

But if you never have seen cattle, go to India where they roam through the streets... 

Guest tropics
9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

So funny, the place just opened and people are already talking about lower rents because of declining business. It might be a failed investment. We will have to see.

For a gay sauna it is just much too far off. Nobody would want to take a taxi at 1am back to CCK (50 buckz)...when your balls are empty and you want to go back home. I m quite sure the operators won't allow any gay sauna to be operated inside. Does it have those massage places like at the Airport in Bangkok?

I actually didn't know that they changed the Skytrain from Terminal 2 to Terminal 3 which now runs through Jewel and I got a glimpse, when my outbound flight was delayed and changed to Terminal 3. I found it funny. It looks like a Botanic Garden, a huge "tropicarium" meaning tropical botanic glasshouse in the tropics.

It was a normal working day around 3/4pm and there had been people running around inside and the walkways from the terminals many people walked to the Jewel from the connected terminals.

From my point of view, Changi airport has always been something like a big shopping mall, inside the departure area and outside, not sure that it made sense to extend the area into a bigger shopping and dining place just like the "Shoppes at Marina Bay". The future has to say.

Guest Guest
17 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Don't you recognize the black cattle ??   Look in the mirror and see the expression from a bovine brain.  

But if you never have seen cattle, go to India where they roam through the streets... 

Nah....I just need to look at your post

1 hour ago, lonelyglobe said:

A gym perhaps, can cater to local especially those working at the airport area, for transit pax who want to flex their muscle or just a refreshing shower and of course for gay as there will always be a fresh stock of new meats, the tourists.

You are right.  A gym in Jewel for the locals, travelers and airport workers is best.

A 24 hour gay sauna should complement the transit hotels, hourly nap rooms that are in the transit area before immigration,  to give an opportunity to gays who are in transit or arriving or departing to have a quickie and make more enjoyable their waiting times.  I'll bet that the idea of this enhancement to Changi hasn't reached the authorities in charge.

Edited by Steve5380

6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Nah....I just need to look at your post

Why you need to look at my posts if all you have to come up with are insults?

This obsession to insult is not healthy.  You should consult with a psychiatrist.

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Why you need to look at my posts if all you have to come up with are insults?

This obsession to insult is not healthy.  You should consult with a psychiatrist.

A stupid idea is a stupid idea. Not an insult. A fact.

You are stupid. Go suggest to Trump and implement in US. 

Just plain stupid

Guest Guest

I find all these Jewel, Expansion of airports, constant renovation of airports, building of airports are a complete waste of taxpayers money! All these billions should be used for the poor and charity! Imagine how many millions and millions of meals can be used to feed the vast majority of hard working Singaporeans living hand to mouth! 

Its such a waste of money building and building all the expansion of changi airport as whenever I go there its always not crowded at all! Its quite empty! 

Guest poverty

"vast majority of hardworking people living hand to mouth".

Oh, just noted you didn't write about poor people in Laos or Indonesia... who mostly live hand to mouth...

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

I find all these Jewel, Expansion of airports, constant renovation of airports, building of airports are a complete waste of taxpayers money! All these billions should be used for the poor and charity! Imagine how many millions and millions of meals can be used to feed the vast majority of hard working Singaporeans living hand to mouth! 

Its such a waste of money building and building all the expansion of changi airport as whenever I go there its always not crowded at all! Its quite empty! 

Singapore should have enough money to build their nice structures  AND to feed their poor.

Guest golden spoon
On 7/25/2019 at 8:13 PM, kidster said:

I recall seeing a study room at Terminal 2 but I can't find any info of it online.

Does anyone know are there charging points in the reading room?

Or are there any quiet places with wifi and charging points at the ariport? Thanks.

Spoon-feeding...

Why don't just give a call if you are living in Singapore? Or google:

http://www.changiairport.com/en/airport-guide/facilities-and-services/charging-points.html

• 3 weeks later...

Somebody claimed that Jewel is a success... in fact, it is such a BIG success that we should be expecting another 5 more "exciting" big projects .... Hahahahahaha ... 

Sometimes, people either only see what they want to see, or only read out what others had prepared for them to read out. 

http://theindependent.sg/5-exciting-projects-for-sg-announced-by-pm-lee-after-the-success-of-jewel-changi-airport/

• 3 months later...
25 minutes ago, auscent said:

Impressive showpiece.

Seems to have a rather high carbon footprint. Perhaps Sg can say, build a HDB estate that has breakthrough env friendly features. Higly dependent on solar powered, etc. to spark our imagination.

High carbon footprint equals high monetary returns. Jk.

If we use so much electricity, can solar Power help us that much

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

I actually enjoyed Jewel, and unfortunately i didn't have enough time to really checked it out. It was more like passing through it quickly when I arrived, via T1, and then having a quick bite At Tin Taifung before departure in T3. I did however took the sky train through it since I had time after going through immigration. I think the place was well designed, and unique. Not many airports around the world can boast of something this unusual, especially coming from the US where everything really is old and depressing to look at. So I do appreciate the sparkly newness of the space, and I like that there is a space to support local brands. Whenever I am back in Sg, I always make a point to support local brands. I just learnt that Raoul, which was a brand I liked is gone. :( Used to have a nice outlet inside the airport. 

Love. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lonelyglobe said:

Very simple,  why do I need to go jewel when I can get it from the neighbourhood shop? Unless it is a one and only shop that is only available in jewel.

Yah! Like Shiok Shack or Pokermoan. No need to go to Jewel. 😆

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

9 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Very simple,  why do I need to go jewel when I can get it from the neighbourhood shop? Unless it is a one and only shop that is only available in jewel.

To hook up with SQ stewards 

On 1/14/2020 at 6:52 AM, Guest Fatty said:

SQ stewards all act so atas and dao, how to hook up with them? Unless you looks like some cutie hunk.

• 1 month later...
On 1/13/2020 at 7:47 AM, lonelyglobe said:

Next time I arrive at Changi around midnight,  instead of sleeping there for hours to make time until checking in at Babylon in the morning, I will pass immigration earlier and do a nice stroll through Jewel, to admire its waterfall,  its stores (although I never buy anything at airports) and maybe find and stop at a coffee place to make my little contribution to the place.

Someone should have done some feasibility study of Jewel.  Maybe its economics are not so bad as one sees from the outside.  Maybe the prestige of SG held up by its first class airport was a force strong enough to make Jewel a reality.

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Next time I arrive at Changi around midnight,  instead of sleeping there for hours to make time until checking in at Babylon in the morning, I will pass immigration earlier and do a nice stroll through Jewel, to admire its waterfall,  its stores (although I never buy anything at airports) and maybe find and stop at a coffee place to make my little contribution to the place.

Someone should have done some feasibility study of Jewel.  Maybe its economics are not so bad as one sees from the outside.  Maybe the prestige of SG held up by its first class airport was a force strong enough to make Jewel a reality.

Babylon?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Distraction
On 1/13/2020 at 9:47 PM, lonelyglobe said:

But sometimes you need a place for a family outing or just some distraction on the weekend. If you stay East side then Jewel maybe an alternative after you know everything and all malls in East. And some malls in East getting old and upper floor empty, you know all the food stalls already at food court in those malls or outside. Why not?

Your life sounds boring just going to same neighbourhood shop...

On 2/18/2020 at 12:23 PM, Since u r here said:

What a stunning building! This place has soul. Unlike the unnatural Jewel. Singapore should learn from them on how to build an award winning airport! Singapore seams to be going downhill fast in recent years!

Guest Notpinoy
11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

What a stunning building! This place has soul. Unlike the unnatural Jewel. Singapore should learn from them on how to build an award winning airport! Singapore seams to be going downhill fast in recent years!

Erm no offence but this cebu airport looks so normal, Jewel wins hands down. 
You must be a pinoy praising your own country.

• 1 month later...
Guest Uncle
On 2/27/2020 at 11:50 PM, Since u r here said:

Get it free now

Was at the Jewel this week. Yes this CANOPY park was free! Got sakura! So nice. The place was so empty like ghost town. Saw this Bollywood looking Indian tourist shopping at Zara. our eyes met. I led him to the nearby toilet. We took our time to undress, suck, lick, rim, except no fucking coz no condom. He's hairy and hunky muscular. His armpits and pubes smell so man musky! Totally BBQ hot. Now maybe I would get covid19 instead... love Bollywood!

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, Guest Uncle said:

Was at the Jewel this week. Yes this CANOPY park was free! Got sakura! So nice. The place was so empty like ghost town. Saw this Bollywood looking Indian tourist shopping at Zara. our eyes met. I led him to the nearby toilet. We took our time to undress, suck, lick, rim, except no fucking coz no condom. He's hairy and hunky muscular. His armpits and pubes smell so man musky! Totally BBQ hot. Now maybe I would get covid19 instead... love Bollywood!

You are an uncle. No wonder you enjoy bloody INDIAN. 

5 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

How come this week still got Indian tourist? Is this a loophole? Did you report to police? 

Guest Uncle
11 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

How come this week still got Indian tourist? Is this a loophole? Did you report to police? 

Oh yeah! How come?! He's not tourist!!??? He's from Singapore???  我又被骗了 ! Or maybe he's that IT guy supposed to work from home...

57 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Or report to IMH.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 1 year later...

Just went there with groups of friends watching late night movie Mortal Kombat 2021. 

First time at jewel so nice....saw few bi gays there too...and the toilet is nice haha 

Will go again to take pic...light show ended. 

Guest Guest
On 1/14/2020 at 6:52 AM, Guest Fatty said:

Dun be stupid, SQ stewards in airport are either reporting for flights or touching down and getting ready to go home. No one will hook up in the airport.

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Dun be stupid, SQ stewards in airport are either reporting for flights or touching down and getting ready to go home. No one will hook up in the airport.

Also they have plenty of idle time in long flights, and can hook up with passengers they like...

Guest horse pee
16 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

How you recognize bi gays from straights and gays?

The "bi gay" just wants to be sucked, the gay stands at the urinal and flashes his dick prominently, while the straight guy pees inside the locked cubicle and the peeing sounds like a horse urinating! 

Simple!

• 6 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.