Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

19 hours ago, henryt1 said:

https://dramacool.so/i-told-sunset-about-you-2020-episode-5.html

I told sunset about you ep 5 final episode 

this is really a masterpiece. definitely the best i watched this year.

Episode 4 hit me the hardest. like 4-5 times.

it's been awhile my tears were flowing this much 😭

my heart was wrenching so badly.

Edited by MinWoo

Too fast to live, too young to die.

9 hours ago, Guest Hokkien Mee said:

伤心 =เศร้า   

关心= กังวล

i also told sunset about you, and how i am going to miss you...

Thanks for sharing these 2 songs.  Yes, I’m so gonna miss Teh (Billkin).

3 hours ago, MinWoo said:

this is really a masterpiece. definitely the best i watched this year.

Episode 4 hit me the hardest. like 4-5 times.

it's been awhile my tears were flowing this much 😭

my heart was wrenching so badly.

Agree.  Watching Teh cried his eyes out was heartbreaking.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Micro movies...

Edited by sphere

Coming to Netflix on 23 Dec 2020...

13 hours ago, avgmjadick said:

Have you watched the Philippines BL  gaya sa pelikula?

always amazed at how these young actors can portray all these intense emotions.. SG actors are nowhere near this caliber. 

Nope, i only watched 'boys lockdown" because i like Ali King haha.

Too fast to live, too young to die.

Last episode

1 hour ago, NutriSoy said:

Malaysian YouTuber created this series which is very insightful and touching. Do share around with your friends! More episode coming! Prepare some tissue papers when watching ya 😛

Wah, she speaks Mandarin without a hint of the Malaysian accent, could totally pass off as Taiwanese. However, the Transman is very obvious. But wow! No matter how I look also cannot imagine he was once female. 

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.