Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

kns.. u alway scold ppl dun google search then u urself also need spoon feeding

last mth also got mbr said in netflix

But u r not mbr what.

Y u so kpo. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

9 hours ago, Guest Kent said:

Why always cheena one ?

If you don't like what you see, change it.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Previous episode on this straight guy is ---> here.

3 hours ago, ajax said:

3 hours ago, ajax said:

Why are you posting unrelated video in this thread?

Which part of the above video is related Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials ?

If you spam the forum again, you will be marked as spammer and banned!

14 hours ago, G_M said:

Why are you posting unrelated video in this thread?

Which part of the above video is related Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials ?

If you spam the forum again, you will be marked as spammer and banned!

I would like to express my gratitude to the moderator for his due diligence and will exercise more discretion in posting videos related to the thread title.

1 hour ago, ajax said:

I would like to express my gratitude to the moderator for his due diligence and will exercise more discretion in posting videos related to the thread title.

Kena spanked by GM once in a while also ok lah Ajax. No harm done - just need to be more careful to post according to the topic, haha. But also thanks for your postings - have enjoyed them. Happy 2021.

This video might need to login later on, due to the content, haha.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.