Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Focus on the 'doctor', not the topic eh, haha...

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Am quite mesmerised by 二哥's charisma...

He's quite popular recently due to his 写真集...

Guest UnAware
14 hours ago, sphere said:

Rather see 30 women do SOC in combat boots and FBO, IPPT and ICT, serve 2 yrs and complete reservist cycles, than these guys parading around trying to legitimise their cross dressing fetish.

What next? Walking around with tampons stuck up our ass to Shania Twain’s, Man! I Feel Like A Woman!? 

Guest 可以 可以
16 hours ago, henryt1 said:

Thanks for recommending this series.

After watching the 1st episode, I was already in love with it.

The scene at the beach where Teh apologised to Ow was so touching….

After 3 episodes, it has become my fave drama of all times.

And I am so captivated by Teh, more so than Adachi in 30 Years of Virginity.

Here is the song that Teh has been singing in the drama.

Oh my... Yilian is really charming...

For those interested, previously "episode" --->  here.

On 11/17/2020 at 9:08 AM, Guest 可以 可以 said:

Thanks for recommending this series.

After watching the 1st episode, I was already in love with it.

The scene at the beach where Teh apologised to Ow was so touching….

After 3 episodes, it has become my fave drama of all times.

And I am so captivated by Teh, more so than Adachi in 30 Years of Virginity.

Here is the song that Teh has been singing in the drama.

Thank you for the song.  It reminded me of the part where Teh was explaining the meaning of the lyrics to Oh-aew.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.