Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Guest Twilight Kiss
On 1/18/2021 at 7:55 AM, 中年馬 said:

Thanks for recommending this movie.

It can also be viewed on YouTube:

In the movie, a group of senior gays are lobbying for a senior nursing home for gays so that they could enjoy each other's company and without having to face any more discrimination in their twilight years. Wonder if this could really happen in reality. 

On 1/21/2021 at 4:29 PM, Guest Lifelines said:

Thanks for this short intro to this nice drama. 

The links to the full 4 episodes with chinese subtitles can be found on:

https://dramasq.cc/jp200619

Wow, the smoking guy is so handsome n appealing. The other skinny guy is so lucky to have him.

Hope they live happily ever after. 

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.