Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Some 上瘾 related merchardise if you guys are willing to spend money on

上瘾 Soundtrack (2CD 6 tracks - only in Taiwan) pre-order starts today and will be released on 9th May

13083227_620095661488522_471388131436761

13103334_620095708155184_917007268413756

上瘾 novel in Traditional Chinese (only in Taiwan) pre-order starts on 27 May. Spilt into five books with thicker paper and bigger line spacings, which I think will be way better than China's version, thin paper with small wordings.

13077079_1092101854180623_57335934326079

許魏洲 new album ”光“ (currently for China only) pre-order starts on 1st May for normal edition and 5th May for Deluxe edition (with photobook)

@JR19 - this album might be available for sale in Taiwan.

13062263_620304834800938_27459512954267113100717_620304821467606_34027402144147713119035_620304808134274_16408805057068513133373_620304798134275_381356495987950

DVD - most likely in June after iQiYi finished their online streaming and maybe to coincide with 许魏洲台北见面签唱会 on 19th of June

13124906_266977533642057_909528693422356

Ad for Weizhou's album.

Weizhou thanking his fans with a short latin dance.

Mmm....read that latin dance originated from latin america.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_dance

Jingyu's martial arts is Brazilian jiu-jitsu, while originated from judo (japan), it adapted and changed when introduced to Brazil.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_jiu-jitsu

So both of them, their interests seems to link to South America.

The game show 全員加速中 just shown....Jingyu and Weizhou's appearance totally cut off.

Now some fans worry about 快樂大本營...which the station said will broadcast that ep in future with some editing....so would it be just edit off hugging and wrestling stuff....or their full appearance?

Btw got a sudden thought....useless stuff....not seriouus, ok.

What if korean drama Descendants of the Sun is gay-themed....Jingyu can act as the army captain, Weizhou as the doctor. Then add in the 2 leads from Counterattack as the supporting couple. Then title change to Descendants of the Sea...haha. 

Weizhou with his cats. JIngyu with his dog. Mmmm....is this the scene from the drama where he "borrowed" a dog from some govt staff, when he helped Zuo Shen setup eatery?

Again on how much the producers might have filmed into season 2....some fans based the doubts on the rehearsal scene of Youqi and Yangmeng trying to kiss....b'cos their relationship in season 1 definitely not so close....or is it just the 2 of them playing around? Well, guess won't know unless they clarify. But think now the author is not talking much on Addicted anymore...no update after the posting of looking for new actors.

Edited by nixorn

Is Andy Lau a hypocrite ? Recently on a Carol Cheng , aka Dodo Cheng HK radio talk show , he told the DJs he has been watching this banned drama ! But in the past , he has shown to be very displeased and not at ease with gay related topics . 

17 minutes ago, Guest said:

Is Andy Lau a hypocrite ? Recently on a Carol Cheng , aka Dodo Cheng HK radio talk show , he told the DJs he has been watching this banned drama ! But in the past , he has shown to be very displeased and not at ease with gay related topics . 

Talk also get it, dont talk also get it. 

Seems like u r the one whos hard to pls.

:P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

5 hours ago, fab said:

Talk also get it, dont talk also get it. 

Seems like u r the one whos hard to pls.

:P

Gays and bitches are very hard to please one , you don't know meh ?! 

6 hours ago, dexter9898 said:

Censored parts from Episode one - quite a few minutes of content

http://t.cn/RqYo2qh

http://t.cn/RqYoSGM

http://t.cn/RqYokLI

I can watch w/o weibo account.

The very 1st clip is a short dream-scene where Luoyin told his dad his mum is getting married. Then he woke up and continue with the part we had seen : walked out of the house, brushed his teeth and found his dad had dirtied his underwear.

The 2nd one is extra dialogue btw Luoyin and his mum in her car.

The last one is extra dialogue btw Guhai and his friends during a meal.

So it's not like some intimate scenes....probably last time they want to either shorten each episode or feel the flow would be better w/o some extra dialogue/short scene?

Seems like the producer/author is adding back every filmed parts.

* read from somewhere....there's also extra dialogue btw Guhai and his cousin when he wanted to change school. And btw Youqi and Luoyin about Guhai's signature.

Edited by nixorn

1 minute ago, Guest said:

Gays and bitches are very hard to please one , you don't know meh ?! 

That's why they are always being thrown down from high floor in the Middle eastern countries and killed in the remote western countries ....

A scene from that game show where the 2 were edited out....think this was captured by fans. There are other clips but this one show Weizhou (in yellow) couldn't "wear" the bubble thing properly. Jingyu (in blue) saw and walked over to help him. Later even gave him a bump...haha. Well, pity them...did the show in hot sun at Sanya, Hainan island and then for nothing.

Hope we can at least see this Happy Camp ep soon.

13062349_576698475840916_104390236831130

JIngyu went home recently....at the airport, his fans.

a02f3d0fjw1f3f11ndr28j20qo0zkjw4.jpg

One of their modelling shoot....

YPtDIce.jpg

Edited by nixorn

12 hours ago, nixorn said:

I can watch w/o weibo account.

The very 1st clip is a short dream-scene where Luoyin told his dad his mum is getting married. Then he woke up and continue with the part we had seen : walked out of the house, brushed his teeth and found his dad had dirtied his underwear.

The 2nd one is extra dialogue btw Luoyin and his mum in her car.

The last one is extra dialogue btw Guhai and his friends during a meal.

So it's not like some intimate scenes....probably last time they want to either shorten each episode or feel the flow would be better w/o some extra dialogue/short scene?

Seems like the producer/author is adding back every filmed parts.

* read from somewhere....there's also extra dialogue btw Guhai and his cousin when he wanted to change school. And btw Youqi and Luoyin about Guhai's signature.

Thanks for pointing out! Finally figured out a way to access those weibo links! Saw those never seen clips and I can't wait to rewatch the series again this time in full!

I sort of see the reasons why the 2nd and last scene were axed - the child/parent and parent/child cruelty (emotional and physical). As for the first scene, had it made the cut it would have been the first scene to introduce BLY, perhaps they didn't wanna introduce him that way to the audience.

Edit:

Found another unseen clip from the uncut episode, this relative of GH was totally "absent" in the web series previously.

Edited by JR19

On 23 April 2016 at 0:23 AM, hollister88 said:

It looks like one but why would a straight actor do that? Hmm.. imagine you're JY on the set and being a straight man, I don't think you will want to give another guy a bite? Of course, if JY really did it then no complaints :P  

According to the novel, GH bit BLY during that scene. Thus...

From the earlier time when they started filming in school....guess they probably won't expect the pressure and restrictions later on....

13151430_622840054547416_662022182401111

Some fans like to compare similar poses by them....at different places.

005J9tqnjw1f3h27c9c4sj31rz1rze81.jpg

005J9tqnjw1f3h28exu8qj30qo0qo14k.jpg

006d1NBAgw1f3h9kesal4j30ku0kutc5.jpg

006mqu1sjw1f3cg0vumkwj30qo111ag7.jpg

Some fans even went on a trip to the places the chars went to....

0067a6lLgw1f3fmy4ydnrj30qo140dos.jpg0067a6lLgw1f3fmypyn71j32j83la7wn.jpg

Ok....these are not theirs....haha....again some fan pics.

006oGKo5jw1f3hg8t6ugnj30xc0miq7z.jpg

Edited by nixorn

Read that this song by 长宇 is included in 上瘾 OST. He got another song 我想 which was used in the drama. But this one wasn't....or could it be meant for some further scenes which wasn't filmed or completed in the end? Or else why the OST will include it? Or it's just to thank him and help promote his song?

Edited by nixorn

I wonder if the next one is about them 20 or 30 years later , I wonder how many will be interested watching two uncles going through same or more complex issues ?! Just another superficial tv drama like the k dramas !

1 hour ago, Guest said:

I wonder if the next one is about them 20 or 30 years later , I wonder how many will be interested watching two uncles going through same or more complex issues ?! Just another superficial tv drama like the k dramas !

Novel storyline is 8 yrs later. Starting is only like 17 to 18yo. So 8 yrs later only around 26yo...not even 30. 

I dont get it what u mean by superficial tv drama....meaning the current storyline or if the story stretches to 30 yrs later. And i dont see korean dramas (in general) as superficial either.

23 minutes ago, nixorn said:

Novel storyline is 8 yrs later. Starting is only like 17 to 18yo. So 8 yrs later only around 26yo...not even 30. 

I dont get it what u mean by superficial tv drama....meaning the current storyline or if the story stretches to 30 yrs later. And i dont see korean dramas (in general) as superficial either.

These superficial Korean drama and k pop stuff are only about the same young pretty ones only for the past two decades ...unlike the west  or Hong Kong where older established artiste still commands their own market and praised for their efforts and talents ! Can you name any famous Korean artiste above 40,50 ,60 years old and able to perform in overseas concerts ? 

Just now, Guest said:

These superficial Korean drama and k pop stuff are only about the same young pretty ones only for the past two decades ...unlike the west  or Hong Kong where older established artiste still commands their own market and praised for their efforts and talents ! Can you name any famous Korean artiste above 40,50 ,60 years old and able to perform in overseas concerts ? 

And so many young Korean artistes killing themselves knowing they will have zero market after they reach a certain age ! Such unhealthy promotion to the world and corrupt the stupid viewers of uncle and aunty mentality mind  but it works  well 'cause it just proves the world will never be lack of  stupids shown  by the well received K stuff .... btw , Koreans love to eat dog meat ! 

6 minutes ago, Guest said:

BTW, I am watching the 60 yr  old ONJ - Olivia Newton John's concert for her third time performance here at MBS tonight ! You guys just carry on with your superficial k stuff ! 

9 hours ago, dexter9898 said:

@JR19

Sales figure might be good for a new pop idol singer as CD sales has never been good in China.

Most people in China prefer music streaming than purchasing physical albums. 

Have you bought your copy yet? 

I'm still considering 

Did you order a copy each of both editions? :D

8 hours ago, Guest said:

8 hours ago, Guest said:

And so many young Korean artistes killing themselves knowing they will have zero market after they reach a certain age ! Such unhealthy promotion to the world and corrupt the stupid viewers of uncle and aunty mentality mind  but it works  well 'cause it just proves the world will never be lack of  stupids shown  by the well received K stuff .... btw , Koreans love to eat dog meat ! 

8 hours ago, Guest said:

BTW, I am watching the 60 yr  old ONJ - Olivia Newton John's concert for her third time performance here at MBS tonight ! You guys just carry on with your superficial k stuff ! 

Seems like it's meant for K drama  decays of the son thread ....

At least they can still do magazine stuff...some said if for internet channels, it's ok....but not on public TV. But definitely to avoid on same stage or within same frame.

13100753_623494907815264_773120492009251

Jingyu thanking korean fans... btw, his name in korean is Hwang Kyung Yoo. I don't know and can't find any on Weizhou.

AKrd346.jpg

Quoted from soompi forum. Leeteuk is from Super Junior. Chen Wen...u know, played YangMeng. 

Then Hong Seok Cheon is a 40plus korean artiste who is openly gay. Thailand? so did he went for the Addicted event too? and met Chen Wen? cool.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Seok-cheon

Leeteuk talks about ChenWen on Super junior's Kiss The Radio today, video link here

Chinese trans cr 小雯701 , Trans from Korean > Chinese > English
"There is a male artiste from China that says he is my fan, he was even holding on to something with my photo when he was at the airport. Not long ago,when Hong Seok Cheon went to Thailand, he met him, took photos together and (he) uploaded it on SNS saying "this friend is a passionate fan of Super Junior's Leeteuk" I hope we can meet if there's a chance in the future. Xie xie~"

Chenwen commented "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" on the translation post from 利特吧_TeukBar on weibo

Also he and Lin Fengsong under less pressure.

bc050416jw1f35ad7d594j21f01f1wsb.jpg

Chen Wen recently played a small role in this webseries called 报告老板, comedy/parody type. Guess if it's not shown on tv channels...and not related to Addicted or together with the couple partner (in this case, Fengsong), u can still act or appear in shows. Chen Wen on the left.

572ab2d814fb6933.jpg

Not sure when...Lin Fengsong dancing (him in the middle). Guess each of them got their own interest....and individual work outside Addicted.

Edited by nixorn

It's pretty quiet lately so I'm just gonna post my thoughts about reading from the novel so far.

I can't help but visualize the two actors while reading the story line which develops after where the web series stopped. BLY and GH became more intimate (physically and emotionally) and judging by the chemistry of ZZ and JY, I have no doubt they would have been able to deliver, except the bedroom scenes - I just don't know how they are gonna fit that into filming, it could get too explicit at times (and funny!).

I'm not sure how soon will I get to the part where the infamous accident will occur in the story line. From the appearance of BLY's gf to the second kidnapping, then BLY's first lie to avoid GH's advances, there seem to be a lot of story lines to fit in had they continued to film before the accident scene - which CJD regretted not filming due to financial constraint at the time.

This is by far the longest I have ever read for a novel written in Chinese, I'm amazed how this "addiction" keeps me going even after the web series ended. The more i read the more I can see how much GH is so deeply in love with BLY, and the little things that he would do for BLY would just give you those awwww moments, BLY is one lucky guy! 

On 03/05/2016 at 10:15 PM, JR19 said:

c7704eb0jw1f3hfmgwb5eg20ca0ca7wp.gif

;)

Actually they r 名副其實的姐弟戀。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 7 May 2016 at 0:39 AM, JR19 said:

It's pretty quiet lately so I'm just gonna post my thoughts about reading from the novel so far.

I can't help but visualize the two actors while reading the story line which develops after where the web series stopped. BLY and GH became more intimate (physically and emotionally) and judging by the chemistry of ZZ and JY, I have no doubt they would have been able to deliver, except the bedroom scenes - I just don't know how they are gonna fit that into filming, it could get too explicit at times (and funny!).

I'm not sure how soon will I get to the part where the infamous accident will occur in the story line. From the appearance of BLY's gf to the second kidnapping, then BLY's first lie to avoid GH's advances, there seem to be a lot of story lines to fit in had they continued to film before the accident scene - which CJD regretted not filming due to financial constraint at the time.

This is by far the longest I have ever read for a novel written in Chinese, I'm amazed how this "addiction" keeps me going even after the web series ended. The more i read the more I can see how much GH is so deeply in love with BLY, and the little things that he would do for BLY would just give you those awwww moments, BLY is one lucky guy! 

BLY loves GH too. He did quite a few things for him as well.

21 minutes ago, JR19 said:

^ I guess I will have to read on to know more about it, as I mentioned earlier I still have a long way to go. ^_^

yeah.... i know its hard for a singaporean in general to read in chinese. i had the same problem too but dont worry, its easy reading without any chim chim chinese words or proverbs 

Some news on Jingyu :

There's a show called  約吧!大明星  where he will appear with Ethan Juan....think it's an online/internet channel show....so won't be affected by whatever earlier restrictions....hope so. Will debut this thu 12 may.

http://www.weibo.com/u/5797544882?is_hot=1

Then there's some news that Jingyu's invited to the Cannes film festival (11-22may).

第69届戛纳国际电影节将于5月11日到5月22日举行,巩俐、井柏然、窦骁、黄景瑜、倪妮、刘亦菲、李宇春、马思纯等国内艺人均会参与。

http://www.weibo.com/3982726153/DuK2oA8E1?type=comment#_rnd1462818194338

Guest Guest

Some funny passages that can be found in the novel.

One such passages in Chapter 26 describing how Guhai insisted he will handwash all Luoyin clothes.

Louyin later found that Guhai only use hand to wash his underwear but uses washing machine to wash all his other clothes. So funny.

That show Jingyu is in. He, Ethan Juan and china actress Xu Lu (and some guests) will try to fulfill a few ppl's wishes every ep. Glad he got parts in most scenes...quite comical...and around 44min...surprised some girls teaching them his type of martial arts....can imagine their reactions..haha.

Edited by nixorn

23 hours ago, SilentWolf said:

Are Chen Wen and Lin FengSong a couple??

What i read is that they are just very good friends....and classmates or schoolmates (same school). They already know each other b4 Addicted and it is one of their daily pics taken together that attracted the production team to choose them.

Well they have less stress compared to jingyu n weizhou...don't need to avoid appearing together. The only bad news i read 1 to 2 months back is they were slightly disciplined by the school for appearing in Addicted...the reason wasn't bcos it is a banned gay-themed but bcos they are 1st or 2nd yr....not encouraged to do commercial drama yet...well that's what the school said.

Btw Lin Song Feng 林枫松 nickname is Big Tree 大树....bcos the 3 chars in his name are all tree-related.

The other couple 王青 n 冯建宇 in Counterattack got more rumors about being a couple...but same...read they are friends n schoolmates. Maybe they gave a stronger CP impression bcos last yr they were allowed to promote the drama without any restrictions...eg can act intimately n say sweet things on stage.

Of course if any hidden or closeted cases...wont know unless official announcement or real proof.

Jingyu at Cannes. Read he was invited by some magazine...Bazaar china. Definitely a good experience for him.

lu0ZtuV.jpg

TrnCw29.png

And hope besides the above variety show....he would get good acting offers soon.

Both guys are doing great...weizhou now promoting his album which i read the songs are doing great in music charts....and upcoming concert.

Edited by nixorn

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.