Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

1 hour ago, JR19 said:

From the photo above ZZ seems to enjoy it a lot being the bottom haha!

Did HJY specify the reason that he might not be taking part in the series for season 2?

Busy? But nothing is confirmed yet.

Amazing Race China (极速前进) which is going to start recording in May

Filming for 孤芳不自赏 drama (link)

XWZ will be busy promoting his new album in April, so expect to see him appear on TV more often.

For season two, I would expect more episodes to be focused on the other two characters Yang Meng and You Qi. Maybe HJY will be able to squeeze in a few days a week for the show.

5 hours ago, jlone said:

Sorry, if no HJY I will not be addicted to watch the show anymore.

I watched only becos of him. Thanks 

This is really crazy if Jingyu won't be in season 2. So many viewers will go mad, including me... 

i also wander that though the pair are so popular now, & as much as they are now given many choices, will their popularity be able to carry them through with one season of success... 

The "couple" is now doing another game show "Run For Time" 全员加速中....filming in Sanya, Hainan island. Just some stills in following clip.

This clip i never saw b4....taken when they were staying together while filming Addicted in dec 2015....abit dark....Jingyu 1st patted Weizhou's toy dog(?) then moved the toy to kiss him.

Think nowadays when u see 2 young guys very close together....wearing any white-blue school sport uniform....u will think of Addicted.

This one think fake one....no such serial. Anyway the guy who posted it....the one on the right...though not my type..but quite stylish looking.

His weibo : http://www.weibo.com/andil

68514f4dgw1f2hozmvtuqj20re0zktbh.jpg

I mention b4....like guys in white shirt. This shirt Jingyu is in....is going to burst open...haha.

http://www.weibo.com/p/23044437e5818ad2bb3b5a969db826119107e0

When has Weizhou become aircon handyman? haha. I'm not sure if he really did this ad....or misuse of pic....or lookalike.

0062jziMjw1f2essk1u1uj30qo0zkq6g.jpg0062jziMjw1f2esss1wfkj30qo0zk0uz.jpg

Edited by nixorn

Now for some (possible) bad news.....yesterday, some news leak out that actors linked with banned dramas/serials....are also banned from any TV shows eg variety/game shows...mmm....so does it affect their current and future acting jobs...and will Weizhou's album be affected or not?

So far, some tv stations said don't know yet....some said heard about it but waiting for confirmation.

Wtf....they are not like some drug addicts actors. This is really bad if true. Really hope it's some April fools joke.

黄景瑜、许魏洲刚走红就要被封杀?4月1日,网曝《上瘾》两名主演参与的综艺节目将被下线,已经录好的节目也不能播出。腾讯娱乐就此向二人参与的《极速前进》、《全员加速中》等节目求证,《极速前进》播放方深圳卫视对此表示:目前尚未接到相关文件,但确实听到了这样的消息,而《全员加速中》播出方湖南卫视则表示尚未听到消息。

http://hz.edushi.com/bang/info/4-21-n2905497-p1.html

006eKoJGgw1f2i43ut4syj30qo1bgjw1.jpg

006eKoJGgw1f2i43tahkej30qo1bg0xd.jpg

The last part of the above pic....actually goes further about TFboys (china teen group) also not allowed on some shows....b'cos they are underaged. 

Ya i think i read b4....teens and esp kids too are being discouraged from variety shows or 真人秀 ....so those shows with daddies and their children are affected too.

Seems like China authority is tightening on a lot of things not just gay stuff.

Edited by nixorn

21 minutes ago, nixorn said:

Now for some (possible) bad news.....yesterday, some news leak out that actors linked with banned dramas/serials....are also banned from any TV shows eg variety/game shows...mmm....so does it affect their current and future acting jobs...and will Weizhou's album be affected or not?

So far, some tv stations said don't know yet....some said heard about it but waiting for confirmation.

Wtf....they are not like some drug addicts actors. This is really bad if true. Really hope it's some April fools joke.

The last part of the above pic....actually goes further about TFboys (china teen group) also not allowed on some shows....b'cos they are underaged. 

Ya i think i read b4....teens and esp kids too are being discouraged from variety shows or 真人秀 ....so those shows with daddies and their children are affected too.

Seems like China authority is tightening on a lot of things not just gay stuff.

If the Chinese authorities really want to ban all these "gay" stuff....then they have to remove 红楼梦 (Dream of the Red Chamber) out of the China's Four Great Classical Novels first. LOL

Stuff about gay is well documented throughout Chinese history :)

For those interested

Soundtrack listing for Season 1 - Music were taken from quite a few different movies including Brokeback Mountain, The Young and Prodigious T.S. Spivet, Freeheld, etc

1.主题曲(片头曲):许魏洲 & 黄景瑜 - 海若有因

2.片尾曲:许魏洲 - 慢慢走 

3.插曲:Family Of The Year - Hero(“海因耍朋友”)

4.插曲:长宇 - 我想

5.插曲:Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight(“因子英语课唱的歌”)

6.配乐: Explosions in the Sky - Your Hand In Mine(“顾海做引体上升”)

7.插曲: Sigur Rós - Fljótavík

8.插曲:邓丽君 - 我只在乎你(“顾海睡觉唱的歌&因子在路边听到的歌”)

9.插曲:The High Strung - The Luck You Got (“海因打麻将”)

10.配乐:Gustavo Santaolall - Opening(“暧昧时常出现”)

11.配乐:Carter Burwell - Taxi

12.配乐:Alexandre Desplat - Mr. Moustafa

13.配乐:Mogwai - Take Me Somewhere Nice(“大海向因子告白”)

14.配乐:Hans Zimmer / Steve Mazzaro /Andrew Kawczynski - Use Your Mind

15.配乐:Nigel Kennedy/English Chamber Orchestra - Concerto No. 1 in E Major, RV 269, 'La primavera': I. Allegro(“顾海和金露露在咖啡厅”)

16.配乐:Carter Burwell - The Train(“邹婶铺子砸了”)

17.配乐:Hans Zimmer&Johnny Marr - House Hunting

18.配乐:Explosions In The Sky - Home

19.插曲:Sigur Rós - All Alright

20.配乐:JBM - Years(“大海背喝醉的因子回家”)

21.配乐:岸部眞明 - 流れ行く雲(“常见配乐”)

22.配乐:押尾光太郎 - 风の诗

23.插曲:Twinbed - Trouble I'm In(“因子反攻”)

24. 插曲:Denis Sanacor - Red River(“海因上学路上”)

25.插曲:Moby - Rio(“因子洗澡性感BGM”)

26.插曲:Gustavo Santaolalla - The Wings(“常见配乐”)

27.配乐:岸部眞明 - 花

Edited by dexter9898

I get a feeling the main issue is popularity.....if this is some less-known gay-themed short video with less popular (of course ordinary looking) actors....the authority won't bother. And in the past some gay movies only attract those within gays....now boy love theme attracts str8 girls and far more ppl. 

Together with the whole growing trend of dramas on gay themes, time travel/fantasy themes etc.....and the growing activeness of netizens....they might be feeling uncomfortable.

Edited by nixorn

Some update to the previous news....maybe not total ban on their appearance on variety shows....but no "intimate" actions btw them on the shows....i guess the best is not to introduce them with Addicted....can still introduce Jingyu as actor for the other drama....while Weizhou as new singer....at least that won't affect their career.

005TIG0Fjw1f2ihavfaehj30u01hcalv.jpg005TIG0Fjw1f2ihaz0vzyj30u01hcnds.jpg

Last time 太子妃升职记's 盛一伦...his fans created this :

世有公子   眼已绝 

The underlined forms his name.

Jingyu's name....i came across this. No surname Huang though.

一路風   你同行

Weizhou's. Even got jingyu's yu.

来  风瑜同

And u should know by now....瑜洲 = 鱼粥 or fish porridge.

27 minutes ago, nixorn said:

Last time 太子妃升职记's 盛一伦...his fans created this :

世有公子   眼已绝 

The underlined forms his name.

Jingyu's name....i came across this. No surname Huang though.

一路風   你同行

Weizhou's. Even got jingyu's yu.

来  风瑜同

And u should know by now....瑜洲 = 鱼粥 or fish porridge.

Oh....did you watch the yinyuetai interview yesterday. 洲洲 was asked about this 瑜洲 and he actually preferred 洲瑜...LOL

8c42f64443a98226adccf1988d82b9014b90eb8c.jpg

Just now, dexter9898 said:

Oh....did you watch the yinyuetai interview yesterday. 洲洲 was asked about this 瑜洲 and he actually preferred 洲瑜...LOL

No, i didn't watch all the interviews. But i know they often mention about whether should be 瑜洲 or 洲瑜....haha....as if like the one in front is the "master".

18 minutes ago, nixorn said:

No, i didn't watch all the interviews. But i know they often mention about whether should be 瑜洲 or 洲瑜....haha....as if like the one in front is the "master".

瑜洲 means HJY is top and XWZ is bottom. *giggles

Look at his lips for this clip from miaopai...he was asking his fans to shout 洲瑜 instead

Guest xwzfan
1 minute ago, Guest xwzfan said:

really interesting interview :)

i like how he says guhai is a stupid character, while praising the other 2. honestly from this interview it seems like xwz does indeed have some feelings for jingyu. we all like to tease/make fun of the person we are really interested in.

I'm a new Addicted fan. Binge-watched Counterattack on Friday and Addicted yesterday. Ahhhh, so in love. Anyone organize viewing party? Meet and watch it all over again... Haha... Would love to get the DVD but I doubt it will have English subtitles right?

娘家 (Embodiment of Love)

Based on a true story.

eBroduction brings you 娘家, a Chinese New Year film from the eyes of a homosexual.

It is the season of concerns turned nags, all for the exchange of money. Here comes our favourite festive tradition! Ebroduction explores a different angle of Chinese New Year as we put on our rainbow clothes instead of just the usual red.
In every home and family, there is often a set of celebrative tradition. With all sarcasms aside, often, people forget the true meaning of Chinese New Year – the reunion of loved ones and the celebration of a new beginning.

6 hours ago, ajax said:

娘家 (Embodiment of Love)

Based on a true story.

eBroduction brings you 娘家, a Chinese New Year film from the eyes of a homosexual.

It is the season of concerns turned nags, all for the exchange of money. Here comes our favourite festive tradition! Ebroduction explores a different angle of Chinese New Year as we put on our rainbow clothes instead of just the usual red.
In every home and family, there is often a set of celebrative tradition. With all sarcasms aside, often, people forget the true meaning of Chinese New Year – the reunion of loved ones and the celebration of a new beginning.

Really touching that tears fell while watching 

I only read abit....he apologized for any unhappiness caused.....b'cos he used a few lyrics from a song by jap band "One Ok Rock". He's a fan of that band...which i read Weizhou's fans said it's a known fact since he played his own band. And the music is not the same...only a few lyrics.

The below are probably by korean fans....the movie poster really look like the drama either won awards or is shown in film festivals. Then the pic in korean costumes....the editing seems flawless....don't tell me they really did wear those?

75a63c69jw1f2juo6ogvgj20m80syacs.jpg

75a63c69jw1f2jdrf65eyj20yi0rcae3.jpg

Edited by nixorn

Finally read this whole thread. Going to watch the series again for third time now in 4 days. Quite sad about all the talk that GH will be someone else in any future season (if there is any future season). I never learned Mandarin so this is all i will know of this story as i can't read the novel. I personally don't think so much about the actors themselves, more in love with the characters that they acted. :wub::wub::wub: Like how I love Robert Downey Jr's Tony Stark and Ryan Reynolds's Deadpool. I love GH and BLY as much as I love Jack and Karen from Will and Grace.

Nothing much to update....youtube got a few very short clips of the 4 leads confirming that they would be going to Thailand, should be Bangkok on 17 Apr (sun) for fan meeting session....probably the closest to Spore....considering that not high possibility such fan meeting would come to spore. I initially thought they would go taiwan 1st. Maybe next venue....and even possibly S korea....since Weizhou already went there recently for short event (photoshoot?)  

Those "leaked" regulations about cannot invite actors (on variety shows) from banned drama/movies eg gay-theme...continue to "float around"....now even got newer ones like cannot "praise" korean shows too much eg the recent "Descendants of the Sun".....the reason mentioned is they don't want viewers to go crazy over shows and talk so much about them...huh??? 

Another issue mentioned is cannot mentioned political movies esp the recent HK movie 十年....someone joked then need to ban Eason chan's song too....same title...haha.

And also don't encourage celebrities to hold expensive weddings...huh? 

OK back to Addicted.....well, i suspect even if the actors can go on shows...probably they would not mention Addicted so much or maybe not all. And Weizhou and Jingzhou might not have chance to be on same variety show together again....cos viewers would definitely remember them as Yu-Zhou couple...haha,

Well, all's not clear yet....still crossing fingers that things might be less strict in the near future.

Another news is related to the recent korean dramas.....now they are selling to china market....and china need to check the whole drama b4 "oking" it.....so such korean dramas would film all episodes in one shot (usually they do it abit concurrently with showing on TV). That's one trend.

Another one is inserting and promoting products....in the past, eg the actor will drink a can of beer, in a way promoting that brand. But using CGI, now China side is directly inserting the "products"...eg a can of beer on the table in some scenes....viewers found the differences when China show their version....and Korea side show their version. Whether it's made known to the korean company, i don't know.    

Edited by nixorn

6 hours ago, jackrezal said:

Finally read this whole thread. Going to watch the series again for third time now in 4 days. Quite sad about all the talk that GH will be someone else in any future season (if there is any future season). I never learned Mandarin so this is all i will know of this story as i can't read the novel. I personally don't think so much about the actors themselves, more in love with the characters that they acted. :wub::wub::wub: Like how I love Robert Downey Jr's Tony Stark and Ryan Reynolds's Deadpool. I love GH and BLY as much as I love Jack and Karen from Will and Grace.

You should watch the behind the scenes videos.  I think you will like the drama and actors even more ;P

11 hours ago, robin said:

You should watch the behind the scenes videos.  I think you will like the drama and actors even more ;P

I did watch a lot of the rehearsal and interview videos and I do think they are adorable. :wub::wub: This show reminds me so much of my secondary school crush. Made me think back and wonder what might have been if I'd reciprocated his feelings. Haha.

1st Addiction webseries Thailand Fan Meeting 2016

Show Date: Sunday 17th April 2016

Venue: BCC Hall Central Ladprao 5th fl.

Ticket price: 5,000 / 4,000 / 3,500 / 2,500 / 1,500 Thai Baht

Sale Date: 19th March 2016, 10.00 AM onward

Distribution channel: www.SNPmediahub.com

Bangkok fan meeting info webpage:

http://www.snpmediahub.com/addiction2016/

Got the info from soompi: 

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/381552-chinese-webseries-2016-heroin-web-series-%E4%B8%8A%E7%99%AE%E7%BD%91%E7%BB%9C%E5%89%A7/?page=265

+It's during Songkran :P

Edited by casey_pjkl

3 hours ago, casey_pjkl said:

1st Addiction webseries Thailand Fan Meeting 2016

Show Date: Sunday 17th April 2016

Venue: BCC Hall Central Ladprao 5th fl.

Ticket price: 5,000 / 4,000 / 3,500 / 2,500 / 1,500 Thai Baht

Sale Date: 19th March 2016, 10.00 AM onward

Distribution channel: www.SNPmediahub.com

Bangkok fan meeting info webpage:

http://www.snpmediahub.com/addiction2016/

Got the info from soompi: 

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/381552-chinese-webseries-2016-heroin-web-series-%E4%B8%8A%E7%99%AE%E7%BD%91%E7%BB%9C%E5%89%A7/?page=265

+It's during Songkran :P

Tickets were sold out within hours after it goes on sale, but u guys can still go to bkk airport or hotel and try to steal a glimpse of them. LOL

班機時間:
洲洲06:45-10:55(PEK -BKK) 23:50-05:30(BKK-PEK)
鯨魚14:05-18:35(PEK -BKK) 01:00-06:20(BKK-PEK)
入住贊助官方之酒店 AETAS LUMPINI,將在酒店舉辦會前之記者會

8 minutes ago, dexter9898 said:

Tickets were sold out within hours after it goes on sale, but u guys can still go to bkk airport or hotel and try to steal a glimpse of them. LOL

班機時間:
洲洲06:45-10:55(PEK -BKK) 23:50-05:30(BKK-PEK)
鯨魚14:05-18:35(PEK -BKK) 01:00-06:20(BKK-PEK)
入住贊助官方之酒店 AETAS LUMPINI,將在酒店舉辦會前之記者會

Are they arriving and leaving on the same day, and both on separate flights? Looking at their schedule these poor guys must be exhausted!

My take on this is partly due to 许魏洲 (XWZ) management company being too aggressive on promoting 上瘾. If you see 黄景瑜 (HJY)'s solo interview lately, he will not talk much about 上瘾 or 许魏洲, unlike 许魏洲's interview on 音悦Tai; it's all about them as CP (couple), 上瘾, 洲瑜-瑜洲.

so now have to 殺一儆百 lit. kill one to warn a hundred (idiom); to punish an individual as an example to others

Edited by dexter9898

3 minutes ago, JR19 said:

Are they arriving and leaving on the same day, and both on separate flights? Looking at their schedule these poor guys must be exhausted!

They are flying all over China almost every day to different cities. In fact 黄景瑜 has slimmed down a lot compared to the days when they were filming SY.

I guess that's the price of fame, but they are still young, so this is the time for them to work very hard!

I do notice the absence of  上瘾  elements in HJY's interview. As for XWZ's interview in  音悦Tai , it was very cute to see the way he responded to questions pertaining to HJY. You can tell how much XWZ look up to HJY as a big brother figure from all interviews.

It's most likely that the next time we see them together would be the meet and greet event in BKK, hopefully good footages will surface online!

Edited by JR19

Still thinking whether to start new thread for this other china gay drama 烟袋斜街10号.....but since moderator move this to a new thread...

Showing the leads....颜值quite high...well none like Guhai type...these more like younger pretty boys type.

Not sure whether they finish filming or when releasing. Looking at this released footage....so many kisses...how to pass the censor board?

And one of their production clips...the 2 leads playing.....never know 打地鼠can play like this.

Look like other countries eg vietnam fans also notice this drama.

Storyline...also from novel like Addicted

http://wapbaike.baidu.com/view/10102225.htm?adapt=1&

Edited by nixorn

14 hours ago, jackrezal said:

I did watch a lot of the rehearsal and interview videos and I do think they are adorable. :wub::wub: This show reminds me so much of my secondary school crush. Made me think back and wonder what might have been if I'd reciprocated his feelings. Haha.

I think this drama brings many of us back to the innocent years where we were longing for a Gu Hai who will be there to protect, encourage & appreciate. I myself have forgotten this phase of my life which was lost over the years. Watching this drama has triggered lots of emotions 

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.