Male HQ

Jurong Lake Gardens

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is the deserted open air carpark still there ?

have car fun thrice including one outdoor there over the years with a sale guy, a Philippine Chinese who stayed in Jurong , he has a huge wet tool but loves to empty others’ cum in his mouth. Lost touch with him. 😋

Edited by Malabird
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I stopped my exercises there since two years ago cuz I saw snakes. Once, it was a black spitting cobra. And the other was a python. My friends, I know I digressed. But do take care and watch out.

G U M M Y M A N S G  |  H E L L O  T H E R E

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.

11 minutes ago, Jurong_Fit said:

Anybody keen to topless run with me at 12.30am ?

Exploring the topless option can be intriguing, especially after 11pm when you can venture to the end of the roundabout.

Protecting yourself from mosquitoes and sandflies is important. Using insect repellent can be effective. Make sure to apply it to exposed skin and clothing to minimize bites.

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2023 at 9:39 PM, Josh09876 said:

Yes

Used to be a Very conducive place for car fun.

i got deep throat’s three times there before Covid but it’s so brightly lit up now.

Edited by Malabird
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, horhorfun said:

Jurong lake gardens is cruisy?

We can't give you a definitive answer. You have to understand the unpredictability of attraction. People will show interest when you align with their preferences else they will be acting straight, so it's about the object and not the subject. During my visits, the hit rates was 99% and I shall not elaborate more on this topic. I'm not here to endorse public unlawful activities. Instead, when I say "hit," I'm referring to LGBT’s friendship.

7 hours ago, horhorfun said:

Jurong lake gardens is cruisy?

For me, I'm not into cruising or hooking up. But I am looking for workout / running buddies. Anyone interested? 😊

G U M M Y M A N S G  |  H E L L O  T H E R E

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.