Male HQ

Deep Fuck Problem + Shit On Condom - What Would You Do?

Ferrari

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Uncle Agony
OMG, such is the life of quickie via wireless network..... :o I hate to see condom with shit! Irresponsible bottom!

Auntie Agnoy (aka ferrari aka reflection) sometimes, a bottom may have cleaned himself very thoroughly but then there might be "accidents", so why must label them as irresponsible?

Be more open-minded lah.

Auntie Agnoy (aka ferrari aka reflection) sometimes, a bottom may have cleaned himself very thoroughly but then there might be "accidents", so why must label them as irresponsible?

Be more open-minded lah.

Uncle, did you read this case...This bottom has so many SMS which shows he has no time to clean himself. Moreover, he is at home and there is no excuse for not cleaning.

Edited by Ferrari

I bite if you are cocky, sarcastic, foolish or ask for it

Guest Uncle Agony
Uncle, did you read this case...This bottom has so many SMS which shows he has no time to clean himself. Moreover, he is at home and there is no excuse for not cleaning.

Couldn't he have cleaned his hole before he went online to look for sex? No evidence to show that he didn't clean his hole. It's based on your assumption that he didn't clean himself.

Think out of the box and be more open-minded.

Be more open-minded lah.

Just realize that Uncle Agony has identified me as reflection because my style hasnt change or you are one of the moderators. Anyway, whoever has identified me, this will be my last post seriously. Keep this forum going as it is so fun.

I bite if you are cocky, sarcastic, foolish or ask for it

IF you are not choosy, u can find sex anytime of the day on the irc. If you are more picky, its difficult to find...even at the times when they chatrooms are full...

Guest clean it up

Sometimes when you do very 'rough fxxking' you'd get some shit on your dick. Blame it on yourself, top! :D A bottom, however good, can only control so much.

I think uneasy situations can be avoided by practicing thorough and vigourous cleaning of the bottom.Also,if you know you are to be fxxked, don't make your stomach full or else you'll feel like releasing shit ,and thus having an uncomfortable time later.

Guest Cheebye
I think uneasy situations can be avoided by practicing thorough and vigourous cleaning of the bottom.Also,if you know you are to be fxxked, don't make your stomach full or else you'll feel like releasing shit ,and thus having an uncomfortable time later.

If you want to fxxk then don't be afraid to see shit. Shit happens! What the fxxk! Go fxxk yourself!

Guest Nephew Agony

'Just realize that Uncle Agony has identified me as reflection because my style hasnt change or you are one of the moderators. Anyway, whoever has identified me, this will be my last post seriously. Keep this forum going as it is so fun.' - Ferrari

Aiyo... people all know its u la .. Jus that noone said it aloud till now. U can re-register with few other nicks, but the u will still be found out in matter of days. People here very ba-gua type :blink:

• 1 month later...

Speaking on behalf of the bottoms of the world....

why dont u fxxking try to be the one who got fxxked for once and see if u can fxxking control your fxxking bowel movement perfectly or not? Oh what, so now the bottoms have to starve themself the whole day just to fxxk by fxxking tops like u for ten minutes so to ensure no fxxking shit will happen during fxxking? Have u fxxking tops ever think for a fxxk second that the bottoms feels teribly sorry and embarrassed too with the incident, did u ever consider for a fxxk bit on their feelings.

I suggest u to lick the fxxking shit clean on the bottom's ass and swallow it and get on with the fxxking, since u cant seems to think outside your tiny brains.

Pardon me for the language, but this is the flaming room, so fxxk u!

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I would greatly agree with imchaser, I have always made sure my ass is clean up before being fxxked but sometimes after being fxxked for too long

there may be some things that you cant stop.For afterfxxking for too long, your dick is now like a plunger in a pipe hole. And pumping in and out will

cause somethings kept deep inside to want to come out hahahahhaha.

And you think we btms dont have feelings is it, if we do smell something addictional aside from the breath and sweat, i would ask to stop, maybe clean up

again if possible or see what the reaction of the tops is like.

• 1 year later...

Sometimes few bottoms do not realise that their ass is not entirely clean to be fxxked. As top, occasionally I see brownish stains on my condom or in my bottom's ass. For those top BWers, I'm curious to know what will you do when you happen to be in my situation. You can choose three of the answers given below. Any other suggestions welcum!

Edited by unitight

Maybe I am an experience bottom. :lol: I make sure I'm cleared prior to sex. Because I like the Top to rim me hard. I like Tops that behave like a gentlemen. Not those that treat bottom like a piece of meat and fcuk all the way. Gentle is nice :rolleyes: Ever encounter in a sauna that the shit smell is everywhere because a top had just fxxked a shit hole :whistle:

Sometimes few bottoms do not realise that their ass is not entirely clean to be fxxked. As top, occasionally I see brownish stains on my condom or in my bottom's ass. For those top BWers, I'm curious to know what will you do when you happen to be in my situation. You can choose three of the answers given below. Any other suggestions welcum!

goes well with brownie :twisted:

Maybe I am an experience bottom. :lol: I make sure I'm cleared prior to sex. Because I like the Top to rim me hard. I like Tops that behave like a gentlemen. Not those that treat bottom like a piece of meat and fcuk all the way. Gentle is nice :rolleyes: Ever encounter in a sauna that the shit smell is everywhere because a top had just fxxked a shit hole :whistle:

It is always good to purge our arses before we get hot and heavy. I make it a point to clear my bowels before I leave home and just before I do it (just in case). Usually, the latter isn't necessary, but I'm sure many bottoms do get turned off when they are not entirely clear... :)

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

It is always good to purge our arses before we get hot and heavy. I make it a point to clear my bowels before I leave home and just before I do it (just in case). Usually, the latter isn't necessary, but I'm sure many bottoms do get turned off when they are not entirely clear... :)

Despite making an effort to clean the bowel before having fun, some bottoms still have few leftover stains and it is nearly impossible to clean it with normal douche unless you have a special enema kit. Any bottom may like to share how to clean the inside of your asshole properly?

It is such a turn off I agree. The worse is when you REMOVE THE CONDOM in the dark and when you finally look at it... EWW your hands are stained! I experienced it before and its disgusting!

For me, my method is simple, just spray water up your hole and then excrete it. Do for 2 -3 times or until its clear liquid that comes out. :)

Its always important for btms to clean for the tops to have good sex with! :thumb: If I can set a btm standard of ISO 400001 I would!

I once asked a bottom how he keeps his hole clean and without staining the condom, he told me that he will flush his ass with water by using the hose about 1/2 an hour or 1 hour before having sex. He also says he eat lots of fruits if I am not wrong.

Hope the above info helps.

If you are top and wants to f**k someone, this things are bound to happen. I remember my first time seeing the brown stuff on my condom. I went soft and couldn't continue. Ha ha but nowadays, if I see, I just don't care. Kena my hands or bedsheet, I will just wipe off with wet towel and then continue.

I'm a bottom but nowadays i hardly play this role. More into just handjob or blowjob :whistle:

Here is my method :

1) Clear your bowel 2 hours before prior to anal sex.

2) Use a shower head with water spraying into the anus. Try relaxing your anus muscle to allow more water run into your anus to flushed it completely.

3) Wet your middle finger with a little diluted shower foam or gel. Insert into the anus to do a check.

4) Once cleared. Towel dry. Wear your sexy boxer and you are ready to go cruising or sauna.

5) For the next few hours after cleaning. No eating of solid food. Water is allowed :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest xstaticboi

Dry enema anyone??? never heard of it??? its good and its very clean.

use a syringe. those that baby or kids use to take medicaton or i can buy it from baby department.

use that and pump ard 10ml of lubricant into ur arse. u will get stomach ache while later. do this 2 or 3 times. finger urself and make sure its clean.

this way u can lube urself up and also clean ur bowels. it works. try it. :P

Dry enema anyone??? never heard of it??? its good and its very clean.

use a syringe. those that baby or kids use to take medicaton or i can buy it from baby department.

use that and pump ard 10ml of lubricant into ur arse. u will get stomach ache while later. do this 2 or 3 times. finger urself and make sure its clean.

this way u can lube urself up and also clean ur bowels. it works. try it. :P

I think it sounds good! But I think it will waste alot of lub and takes a long time. Sometimes when impromptu moment comes, this is just too long. Just take a shower hose, wash it and get it on! :)

Guest voxierock

I always make sure I'm clean before my boyf does me.

But I'd like to say nobody's perfect, because we can't really see what's left inside by cleaning it ourselves.

So tops can't really blame us bottoms, unless the bottoms doesn't really care about cleaning at all, that'll be a real turn-off.

If you are top and wants to f**k someone, this things are bound to happen. I remember my first time seeing the brown stuff on my condom. I went soft and couldn't continue. Ha ha but nowadays, if I see, I just don't care. Kena my hands or bedsheet, I will just wipe off with wet towel and then continue.

I so agree.

Of course, everyone appreciates cleaniness and hygiene. But we must also bear in mind which part of the anatomy we are dealing with. There will not be holy water coming out of the ass. If u cannot bear the sight of some brownish stuff occasionally, then work with a real pussy.

my point is : True, foul smell and sticky excretion can be a total turn off. But we must learn to be understanding and learn to accept such situation is inevitable at times. We should do what Trugel does: "brush the problem off" and "move on". :rolleyes:

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

I commend you if you're a bottom and you clean before you do the deed.

But please, if you'll do it, don't forget to flush the toilet.

You see, a few weeks ago I met someone and he invited me over to his place.

Before we gt into action, I asked him if I can use his bathroom.

Boom! He forgot to put away his paraphernalia for cleaning and he didn't flush the toilet.

Kinda spoiled the moment.

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

There are two circumstances.

Being a person who likes to rim and a new top, i do understand its quite a turn off if a bottom ass is not properly clean, due to laziness or hygienic etiquettes. So before the sex, ill make an effort to shower together and wash his butt if he show signs he is an inexperienced bottom.

As a good and clean bottom myself, i always make sure that my butthole is perfectly clean inside and out, perfect for fxxking and rimming.

the other circumstance is we are human being, sometime no matter how clean we cleaned, sometimes during the workout, one sometimes cant be able to really controlled what is being processed in their digestive system because of probably something they ate earlier.

If before the session, if i feel im not in a very perfect condition no matter how clean i cleaned, ill politely reject the fxxking and just concentrate on other techniques.

But u guys being top, ask yourself how understanding u guys are on the bottom condition. Even if the bottom refuse, u tops will try to force in u guys only care is yourself and wants it anytime u want, but the bottom need time to prepare and stuff.

If u want people to respect us tops, why not offer them tissues and give them sometime to wash the unfortunate and uncontrolleable stain instead of doing the disgusted look and degrading the bottoms and creating a thread like this.

Why, because do u think they have shit fetish and they want that to happen?

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Another discussion on hotdogs with Nutella toppings?

But seriously, if saunas and hotels can install those butt washing seats like those in Japan, it can serve a lot of convenience for those needing to do enema.

If u want people to respect us tops, why not offer them tissues and give them sometime to wash the unfortunate and uncontrolleable stain instead of doing the disgusted look and degrading the bottoms and creating a thread like this.

The purpose of creating this thread is none other than to highlight the importance of hygiene and safety in anal sex among men. I myself have no intention whatsoever to degrade any bottoms. In fact, I feel that I am more tolerant and forgiving than I was before. During my last session, despite the fact that my bottom hasn't really clean his arsehole properly, I was still enjoying myself fxxking him.

The purpose of creating this thread is none other than to highlight the importance of hygiene and safety in anal sex among men. I myself have no intention whatsoever to degrade any bottoms. In fact, I feel that I am more tolerant and forgiving than I was before. During my last session, despite the fact that my bottom hasn't really clean his arsehole properly, I was still enjoying myself fxxking him.

Ive already highlight in my post, other than hygiene, sometimes bowel and stains are unavoidable even if the bottom clean like no tmr, if u dig the hole with your big cock, esp since most of the sex session happen after dinner date, correct?

And its not abt being tolerant and forgiving to the bottom, its abt understanding.

I just find it disturbing that all the answer to your "poll" is somehow degrading the bottoms. Especilly the first choice "turn off completely. Won't continue to play, ask the bottom to leave"

I just find it disturbing that all the answer to your "poll" is somehow degrading the bottoms. Especilly the first choice "turn off completely. Won't continue to play, ask the bottom to leave"

I have never done such thing with my bottoms. But according to some of the bottoms that I spoke to, they were indeed disappointed to know that some selfish tops were really asking them to leave after they found out about their unclean arse. So I am only voicing out what I have heard from others.

And btw, I don't think the next two questions in my poll are degrading ...

Edited by unitight

i do understand the need to clear my bowels for obvious reasons.

however, sometimes when i sit at the toilet bowl, after the "output", i can still "feel" tt it wasn't entirely clear (despite sitting there for a long while), i can feel the "residue" inside...

of coz, in this case, i do not go and have fun, so i'll have to pass for tt day...

therefore, i need to ask a qn: is there any way (maybe medication?) to make sure we can clear our bowels entirely??

(besides the use douche or special enema kit...)

i do understand the need to clear my bowels for obvious reasons.

however, sometimes when i sit at the toilet bowl, after the "output", i can still "feel" tt it wasn't entirely clear (despite sitting there for a long while), i can feel the "residue" inside...

of coz, in this case, i do not go and have fun, so i'll have to pass for tt day...

therefore, i need to ask a qn: is there any way (maybe medication?) to make sure we can clear our bowels entirely??

(besides the use douche or special enema kit...)

coz u have pile so u have the 'not done yet' feeling..

• 1 year later...

fxxking the bottom with condom. I pull out then in then out .... .multiple times then shit smell emerged.

I have not cum yet but the shit smell is really bad.

I was very near, I quickly cummed and then quickly left the room. Not exactly happy.

The other time it fxxk just started and the shit smell was bad, I pull out the condom and told him I cannot continue.

When shit happens, what would you do ?

Did the sticky shit got caught up all over your pubic hair and u have a hard time cleaning it? What a douchebag u r. U gave tops bad name.

Instead of running out the room and humiliating the btm like he had done the worst crime in the world, why can't u be a dear and tell the btm it's ok and help him with some tissue and cleaning. Believe me no one feel more embarrassed than the btm himself when shits happen.

It's easy for u tops, u guys want it anytime and expect the btm to be ready anytime u want to fuxk. Have some understanding, then probably the btms will have some respect for u.

Don't tell me u r so afraid of shit. Ppl shit and clean up their shit everyday.

Guest It_is_alright

That just happens to me last week and I just politely says i felt something flow out and think we need to wash up. It is embarrassing enough, and the person rarely play the role of a btm, so I think it is just polite of us to speak the truth in a polite way and just do the next logical thing of washing up.

Did the sticky shit got caught up all over your pubic hair and u have a hard time cleaning it? What a douchebag u r. U gave tops bad name.

Instead of running out the room and humiliating the btm like he had done the worst crime in the world, why can't u be a dear and tell the btm it's ok and help him with some tissue and cleaning. Believe me no one feel more embarrassed than the btm himself when shits happen.

It's easy for u tops, u guys want it anytime and expect the btm to be ready anytime u want to fuxk. Have some understanding, then probably the btms will have some respect for u.

Don't tell me u r so afraid of shit. Ppl shit and clean up their shit everyday.

I agree! And if the bottom does not realize immediately what happens, just pretend nothing happens and rush to the shower.

He does not do that intentionnally.

And if that has killed your...inspiration, just try again after a common shower.

• Guest locked this topic