Male HQ

Deep Fuck Problem + Shit On Condom - What Would You Do?

Ferrari

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am just wondering, anyone tried doing raw den shit happens... all sticking onto the raw dick it'll be so disgusting and risk of infection..

Anyway how would the bottom not know it happened? He would have felt a sensation..

Well, not always, I suppose. And I don't speak about huge quantities^^

You are right, it's not a pleasant feeling, but no need to humiliate the bottom (specially if he's your BF...).

Continue topping.

Shit/semen/sweat are the 3s you gotta get used to when you have sex.

Can't take the heat?

Either find a btm that is clean (seriously,finger him once and you'll know right?) or wank off in private.

I thought all tops always finger the btms? for 3 reasons

1. see if he's btm and willing to offer himself to be fxxked

2. check for cleanliness

3. foreplay to open up and relax the btm.

I always submit myself to be fingered and examined by the top even though it can be humiliating because looking through the mirror, it is like he is examining a piece of fxxk meat.

The good thing is that once I pass, it will put both our minds at ease and the fxxking can be no holds barred and rough.

So far never had accident. Only a few times they commented I was wet. I never really dared to ask them what they mean. I thought of 3 possibilities

1. I just washed.

2. I had just being fxxked and they are the 2nd. These I know but will never tell haha.

3. Seriously, I think that I do produce natural lubrication when I am feeling super-slutty. Of course not as much as a woman's but when I finger myself, there is this quite clear wetness on my finger. I smelled it, it smelled musky and sweet. Not at all like shit. Anybody ever have that?

Natural lubricant from man ass? So strange .. Somethings leaking inside ...

Btw when the above posts mention pulling out the condom and cumming, won't their hands or fingers be smeared by shit too? Hehe

• 2 months later...
Guest Deep End

Met an experienced uncle in a sauna, he taught me to use my long dick to go in slowly all the way .

All the way into the deep end of the bottom. I try it on several bottom and all like it. But I have a problem, doing deep fxxk always end out bring out shit. I have told the bottom guy to clean thouroughly but shit still happens. When I pull out the condom from his ass, the shit smell turns me off immediately. Now thinking of going back normal fxxk.

Met an experienced uncle in a sauna, he taught me to use my long dick to go in slowly all the way .

All the way into the deep end of the bottom. I try it on several bottom and all like it. But I have a problem, doing deep fxxk always end out bring out shit. I have told the bottom guy to clean thouroughly but shit still happens. When I pull out the condom from his ass, the shit smell turns me off immediately. Now thinking of going back normal fxxk.

What do you expect when you fxxk an asshole, of course there will be shit. It comes with the territory.

Most experienced bottoms will usually knows what to do to prevent shit from coming out. So you just need to pre-warn them that you do deep fxxk and tell them to do the necessary. I think they will get the message.

Alternatively, don't fxxk so deep lah.

Met an experienced uncle in a sauna, he taught me to use my long dick to go in slowly all the way . All the way into the deep end of the bottom. I try it on several bottom and all like it. But I have a problem, doing deep fxxk always end out bring out shit. I have told the bottom guy to clean thouroughly but shit still happens. When I pull out the condom from his ass, the shit smell turns me off immediately. Now thinking of going back normal fxxk.

luckily your dick din entangle and pull out his intestine.

Guest ah siao

Aiyah, very simple lah, next time use a brown colour condom lor. So that when you pull out, you will not know if got shit on it or not. Also, spray alot of perfume on bottom's ass hole before you fcuk. So it will smell nicely with or without shit.

Guest Hairy Ass

We should blame the TOP for having long dick. Why bottom has to bear the blame whenever the fxxker brought out something nasty? It is not like you are paying the bottom for fxxk. TOP should respect the bottom for FOC fxxk and stop being choosy ok.

I ever fxxk a btm so deep that it become so messy when i withdraw. He said sorry and run to toilet and clean it. I then replace a new condom and continue the deep pump. It was clean this time. I dont feel angry or anything, is normal. I agree what Hairy Ass said, we need to respect each other.

Met an experienced uncle in a sauna, he taught me to use my long dick to go in slowly all the way . All the way into the deep end of the bottom. I try it on several bottom and all like it. But I have a problem, doing deep fxxk always end out bring out shit. I have told the bottom guy to clean thouroughly but shit still happens. When I pull out the condom from his ass, the shit smell turns me off immediately. Now thinking of going back normal fxxk.

Hi Deep End,

I have been top for a while but i dun really understand what you mean by deep in all the way. I have to admit that i have a long dick too but i dun think i ever encountered that before. Does hitting the G-spot means deep enough?

Care to share with me more?

Hi Deep End, I have been top for a while but i dun really understand what you mean by deep in all the way. I have to admit that i have a long dick too but i dun think i ever encountered that before. Does hitting the G-spot means deep enough? Care to share with me more?

Hello, you have a small puny dick lah. Dat's why you never experience deep fcuk coz you can't reach any further than just screwing around the anal opening.

• 1 year later...
Guest shit on thigh

It just happened to me yesterday.  Was pumping this slim smooth guy and started to smell something bad after about 10 minutes. Took my hard dick out and saw shit stain on the condom.  Was still hard and horny as I had not had enough.  Asked him to go toilet to clean himself properly.  When he had cleaned himself, we resumed the session.  He made me hard again by licking me and we started the penetration a second time.  Asked him to ride on me instead so as to let me cum soon and finish the session.  After riding on my hard dick for a while, the bad smell was detected again.  Stopped him as I wanted to check.  As he lifted himself up from my dick, a small bit of shit (about 1 cc) landed on my thigh!  Can you believe it?  So the session absolutely had to end no matter how unsatisfied I was.  He showered and left promptly.

Guest Guest

It just happened to me yesterday.  Was pumping this slim smooth guy and started to smell something bad after about 10 minutes. Took my hard dick out and saw shit stain on the condom.  Was still hard and horny as I had not had enough.  Asked him to go toilet to clean himself properly.  When he had cleaned himself, we resumed the session.  He made me hard again by licking me and we started the penetration a second time.  Asked him to ride on me instead so as to let me cum soon and finish the session.  After riding on my hard dick for a while, the bad smell was detected again.  Stopped him as I wanted to check.  As he lifted himself up from my dick, a small bit of shit (about 1 cc) landed on my thigh!  Can you believe it?  So the session absolutely had to end no matter how unsatisfied I was.  He showered and left promptly.

LOL!

Believe me no one feel more embarrassed than the btm himself when shits happen.

Important tips for top :

1. If possible, remind your bottom to clear / wash his ass about 1 or 1/2 hours before sex, so that the water in their ass can be absorbed by the body.

2. Never ask your bottom to go and wash his ass during a sex session. (if you don't want to have slimy shit on you)

3. If you are worried of "accidental spillage", place a towel under the bottom to prevent staining the bed.

4. Always use a condom. Besides preventing diseases, it also act as a barrier to prevent your cock from becoming a "Glico poky stick" coated with a layer of shit.

5. Always prepare a little spray filled with water, so that you can clean off stuff on the condom or use the spray to liquify the lube which had dried off during sex.

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest Guest

1. see if he's btm and willing to offer himself to be fxxked

2. check for cleanliness

3. foreplay to open up and relax the btm.

yea fingering

can arouse the btm and check whether he's clean at the same time.

Guest Guest

Learn to be hygienic is impt for both top n btm in order to have fun time.

Btm need to learn the proper technique in cleaning.. Also must be mindful of food intake before sex.

Top too.. Your cum smell of what u eat.. (Pineapple juice helps) .. Other then some kink guy, hardly anyone likes Smelly cock.

• Guest locked this topic