Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 5

Guest -curious-
eddie always like guys with fair skin, a bit chub but not fat and nice butt.

cheers,

Nice butt? You got screwed is it?

Thought eddie very professional one. Hmm, wonder what is your motive.

Guest Wah Piang
the next i would like to try is Paul @ bedok. dont know how his massage skills and whether he give happy ending or not.......

most of the people visited home massage are expecting some returns at the end of the massage. dont you?

You also have zero IQ.

You don't get my point, do you?

Any new massuers from the EAST? Can recommend and intro to me?

Hi there,I been following bw forum on massge inhouse,I would like to recomeend a freelance big stocky thai mly guy at tampines doing massge.

I was introduce by a frenz in trevvy and i went to book an appointment.He do massge on his hard queen size bed with cosy n aircon.Ave looks kinda quite friendly.

He do sensual massage xxxxxxxxxx no extra cosy.I was surprise n i enjoy all 60 min at 50 dlr.If anyone want to try out,do sms or call him but he only do when he off day.Guys,Try your luck.His number is 93481708.

-==============

Moderated

Guest Guest
You also have zero IQ.

You don't get my point, do you?

i dont know how paul skills is? can anyone tell me so that i can visit him this saturday.....

thanks in advance.

cheers

Hi there,I been following bw forum on massge inhouse,I would like to recomeend a freelance big stocky thai mly guy at tampines doing massge.

I was introduce by a frenz in trevvy and i went to book an appointment.He do massge on his hard queen size bed with cosy n aircon.Ave looks kinda quite friendly.

He do sensual massage xxxxxxxxxx no extra cosy.I was surprise n i enjoy all 60 min at 50 dlr.If anyone want to try out,do sms or call him but he only do when he off day.Guys,Try your luck.His number is 93481708.

-==============

Moderated

This guy that you have recommended doesnt like stocky or chubby guys. So if you are chubby then give him a skip... also, he does extras with charges, and he bitches about people who ask him for extras....

Anyway, that's my own opinion... so dun come and hurl curses at me if you do not agree with what I said.....

Guest -senior-
This guy that you have recommended doesnt like stocky or chubby guys. So if you are chubby then give him a skip... also, he does extras with charges, and he bitches about people who ask him for extras....

Anyway, that's my own opinion... so dun come and hurl curses at me if you do not agree with what I said.....

Good feedback.

Wonder why Masseurs have a like or dislike for clients.

Basically that is their job whether skinny, fat, tall, short whatever.

Guest Guest

-==============

Moderated

who is he ? where to find his ads in trevvy ??

Hi calv,

I wonder what a person are you...Putting bad impression on others.Reflect your action in the mirror,k.

This guy never even ask for money when i have heavy extra with him.So do my frenz.I am not hunk or hansome nor

lean that he like me.I am slightly big too.Oh my god,Wat a person are you.Wat goes around will come around....

ken

My dear Ken,

I am only stating a fact. I called him quite sometime ago to enquire about his services, and he quoted me the price. He even told me stories about big guys who asked him for extras. He dislike the idea of servicing them, and he charges them a nominal sum. For such a nominal sum, he has to service them and he feels unfair.

Anyway, this is a true conversation which I had with him. You can choose to believe or not, it's entirely up to you... So please don't come here and start flaming me and begin a war....

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Calv

Guest muscfit

Hi all,

We have heard so much about massuers.... so much praise and complaint about their service... It would be interesting to hear from a massuer's point of view... i m sure some massuers read this forum .. perhaps this will help us to understand them better.... :thumb:

Hi calv,

I wonder what a person are you...Putting bad impression on others.Reflect your action in the mirror,k.

This guy never even ask for money when i have heavy extra with him.So do my frenz.I am not hunk or hansome nor

lean that he like me.I am slightly big too.Oh my god,Wat a person are you.Wat goes around will come around....

ken

Wat's "heavy extra?"

And "so do your frenz..."

I wonder if this is a selling point at all...?

puzzled

hey guys,

try not to listen to others,my point of view is call n experience urself.

Sometimes other ppl love to puts words in other ppl mouth and the other party become

the bad person.

2ndly,as for heavy extra,i don think can type here or the moderater will erase it or replace with xxxxxxxx

hehehe.Just that youknow n i know wat it is.cheers n have a bleesed weekend

ken

Hi , Anyone know where is Derrick from Diamond? He had left diamond and I missed his massage.

Does anyone know where he went?

Derrick works now in his shop at Grandlink Square, short distance from Paya Lebar mrt. hp 9890 3535

Have fun.

Guest Guest
Just curious. Are all the rates listed in the HML still valid? Is Gard still charging $35?

Dont think so. Recently sms Gard for its services and price. The price quoted are way different as stated in the HML list. Why?

Guest Guest

-==============

Moderated

oh... this guy, he is not stocky but rather fat and body odor, dont know how to massage, all he wants is to get paid for having fun with his clients

Derrick works now in his shop at Grandlink Square, short distance from Paya Lebar mrt. hp 9890 3535

Have fun.

Hi do you know which shop is Derrick working with? I went there quite a few of massage centres there and seems all are for straight men.

I sms and called the number no response...

Guest -gc0805-
oh... this guy, he is not stocky but rather fat and body odor, dont know how to massage, all he wants is to get paid for having fun with his clients

i will hav to agree with the guest n with calv who posted earlier on. this guy from tampines doesnt massage well, does extra without asking, n charges u for it.

i understand different strokes for different folks, but his strokes r quite universally wrong. unless u want to prove a point, if not, can skip this guy. no need to try la.

Guest Guest
Hi calv,

ken

i 200@% doubt what ken posted his reviews, this tampines guy call ritz is totally do not know how to massage, he just wanted to play with the person and at the same time get paid. when you make appointment, he will ask for your age and stats... why?? you guys go and think about it :B)

i 200@% doubt what ken posted his reviews, this tampines guy call ritz is totally do not know how to massage, he just wanted to play with the person and at the same time get paid. when you make appointment, he will ask for your age and stats... why?? you guys go and think about it :B)

deja vu... another pointless debate? look out for new massage thread - part 6 where any future reference at all to this particular masseur will be deleted?

hey guys,

i am ritz the massuer ken talking abt.i am freelance now n a few of my regular told me abt uneducated ppl who try to

bring me down.Guys....go ahead with all the insult of fat n body odour...Funny...despite that i have still regular asking for my service.

I don own any of you guys a living.See youself in the mirror before insulting ppl.May you get wat you guys deserve soon or later

ritz

Guest Guest

Hi all,

I have been writing independent massage reviews for quite some time here, but of course you can still not take me seriously since I do not sign in as a member of the forum. But so far, I would like to believe I have done my humble share of educating you guys here on some of the home-based masseurs, particularly on their service and skills. I have not been flamed before so far, and I hope that what I am going to say in the below is not going to make a difference to my so far 'clean' record.

I was enticed by ken's entry on the freelance big stocky thai mly masseur at tampines. The words that stirred me in his entry were 'big' and 'stocky' - the type I usually go for. And to my horror when I finally set sight on the masseur, he was obese. Don't get me wrong, I am not here to blame Ken for giving wrong information, neither air my displeasure on the masseur for being fat. What has gone wrong here?

Firstly, we need to understand that values differ from individual to individual. Some people might find Muthu Curry fiery spicy, while others just nice for their palates. Our values differ, and words also might have their limitations. So how 'big' is big? And what is considered stocky? I am sure you poll 100 persons, you will get a split of opinions.

Secondly, we also need to know that massage services are very personalised; you literally let a stranger touch you from head to toe. And many other things can go into a massage session: Conversations, extras, ambiance ....... they all contribute to a full massage experience.

And finally, I will risk being stoned and flamed here: But the masseur is really a conman. No towels, no proper massage bed, no massage training and worst, performing massage in the secret without the knowledge of his roommates - THIS CANNOT EVEN JUSTIFY AS PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE!

But yet, I cannot be conclusive about the masseur. It seems like he also got some fans here (so it boils down to my point 2: What you look for in a massage). Perhaps some really go for his hairy thighs and blubber suit, and would willingly part $50 for it. So be it. If there is demand and supply, a transaction is made.

Don't get me wrong, I am not flaming Ken, in fact I applaud him for sharing his contact, unlike most of us who are rather selfish. I am also not here to break the rice bowl of the masseur although I think he ought to take his business more seriously. But well, those are but my own thoughts and values, you may walk away if you think I am talking rots. But if you are careful about your money, I advise you to look out for a few other reviews to have a more balanced view.

--------

Let me say I am in Full Agreement with what this gentleman has written here !

Cheers !

Hendry Tan

Ritz

U just dug your own grave with that posting of yours.

The final nail to ur coffin was driven by the convincing post by guest@10:17am

People can judge when a masseur is ripping off clients or not.

Guest 34F888

Guest at 10:17 AM wrote that it was to his horror to find obese rather than big and stocky.....

Can someone enlighten me the difference between chub and fat? Are they not the same? I thought chub sounds more refined than fat?

Guest at 10:17 AM wrote that it was to his horror to find obese rather than big and stocky.....

Can someone enlighten me the difference between chub and fat? Are they not the same? I thought chub sounds more refined than fat?

There may not be any difference between 'chub' and 'fat', but there is definitely a difference between 'big & stocky' and 'obese'. The Hulk is big and stocky but hardly obese! <_<

Edited by msgjunkie

1. The number provided worked for me :)

2. I first tried Derrick's massage when he was working at Diamond Health Centre.

3. Derrick massage skill is above average. You will get a good swedish massge either with oil or lotion. Still got some room for improvement but pretty relaxing I would say.

4. Derrick (35 yo) non-distinguishing look but he is definitely one of the most friendly masseur out there. Easy to chat with and very service-oriented.

Tel : 9890 3535

Place : Grandlink Square

Hi do you know which shop is Derrick working with? I went there quite a few of massage centres there and seems all are for straight men.

I sms and called the number no response...

hi guys,

i am ok with wat ppl wanna say cuz i cant stop their mouth,right?

I stop doing massage n onli freelance to my regulars who trust me.

Must i tell or post here that i ever receive 30 buck for massage clients?

must i tell them i am flexible to clients regards to how much they wanna give me as payments due to i massge ppl onli during my freetime?

Till now as i am writing this,i still get ppl sms for massage.Any ppl who bad mouth me wanna met up n i save the sms to show you guys.

I move to tampines recently n have a roomate to share my room cuz i am not full time massuer anymore.I don need the massage bed.I turn on

the aircon when i have clients,i nvr use my onli standing fan.

WHATS WRONG WITH THAT?

If i am hunky,handsome n sexy,I dont think you guys will bad mouth me.Am i right to say that?

I have let out my rights here.God bless all of you may you have a wonderful daily life.

ritz

Guest KnowWhenToShutUp

Such a defensive only shows the ugly side of you. Of cos you will say that u have regulars who support you and ur massage. Who would say otherwise ?

Between u and the Guest@10.17am, it is very easy to believe the latter - one writes neutrally with focus on the quality of the massage and the skills of the masseur while the other only comes up in arms with bitchy comments.

U just never learn to shut up and take Guest@10.17am's comments in stride to improve on your faults do u Ritz ?

hi guys,

must i tell them i am flexible to clients regards to how much they wanna give me as payments due to i massge ppl onli during my freetime?

Till now as i am writing this,i still get ppl sms for massage.Any ppl who bad mouth me wanna met up n i save the sms to show you guys.

I move to tampines recently n have a roomate to share my room cuz i am not full time massuer anymore.I don need the massage bed.I turn on

WHATS WRONG WITH THAT?

If i am hunky,handsome n sexy,I dont think you guys will bad mouth me.Am i right to say that?

I have let out my rights here.God bless all of you may you have a wonderful daily life.

ritz

Ritz,

Let me just say to you that, the less you reply, the less the flamming will go on. A very good example is the masseur before you. Like you have said, "You can't stop their mouth". Why do you even bother to reply and get more upset when the flamming keeps coming? You don't even know who is flamming you, it could be your customer or it might be your competitor. By giving a nasty reply in the forum does it make you look any better? I think not. As a home base masseur, it is good to get good review, but don't let bad reviews gets the best of you.

Just take it that, you can please some customers but you can't please ALL customers.

Guest Guest
hi guys,

WHATS WRONG WITH THAT?

ritz

i went to your massage before but have great disappointment, leave your "big n stocky" aside, i just wanted to comment your services..... no massage bed is a great turn-off but at least you provide some proper massage bed (on the floor will be fine) instead of using your sleeping bed to do the massage, i can feel the bed cracking when you climb on it (oops...). 2ndly, you do not have any massage skill at all (felt like you are molesting me) and don't mention of what massage oil you used. 3rdly, you wanted to end the whole session quickly afraid that your whatever family or roommate come home.... and lastly no tea/water and no shower since you are rushing the client to leave quickly

Guest massage lover
hey guys,

as for bobby, his massage skills is not bad and his manhood is very nice too.

the advertisement he put it there strictly for massage. actually it is not true. u can touch his whole body during the massage inclusive of his private part too. and the massage may last more than an hour but with the same charge and with HAPPY ENDING TOO.......

ENJOY GUYS.

Can anyone help to provide any Bobby's contact?

Guest Guest@10.17am

Dear all,

Thanks to those who shared my thoughts, and those who exercised tolerance not to flame me. I shall now call myself 'Guest@10.17am' since I have been referred to quite a bit as such here in the last two days. Of course, I am sure I am already on Ritz's SUPER HATE list since I have used my massage experience with him to illustrate the point about going for home-based massage is sometimes as risky as Russian Roulette and how some recommendations here, or more so they way they are worded, can be so mind-blowing misleading.

Don't get me wrong, I have also had my fair share of good experience with home-based masseurs. One of them in particular do not charge me for extras because I was said to be a 'friendly' customer, and another even served me home-cooked snacks after my massage session as a form of value-added services.

Of course, I am still trying to get over those massuers who claim in their deceptive ads to be 'straight acting' but turned out more limp-wristed than a paralysed man. Do customers have a choice to walk away from the session upon discovering the masseur not as what he claimed himself to be (be it straight acting, big and stocky, muscular, experienced ...... so on so forth)? I don't know, but I have not done so so far. I still continued with the massage, abeit in a disinterested manner, and rush out once it's done. After all, an appointment is made, and why play a fool with people's rice bowls (especially when some actually pay to place ads online)?

Let me also share a recent experience I had with a home-based masseur who advertised himself on Trevvy. It was an advertisement with a fuzzy picture of the masseur who sells himself as 'stocky' and 'muscular'. How enticing I thought. Moreover, his picture, although obscured by a warped camera angle, was hard to tell what he looked like. And so, I stupidly called, and the guy actually sounded quite keen and polite.

An hour later, I showed up at his flat, and lo and behold, he was, IN MY OPINION (I stress that), lumpy and hardly has a worked-out body to qualify as 'muscular'. Even 'stocky', he was not quite (a good definition of 'stocky', I think, would be the protagonist in Gengorah Tagame's graphic novel series, 'G-Men'). Go search online, where the guys are like muscle men who grow flabby-waisted subsequently but still retaining sinewy contours.

The bugger had the guts (and he sure has since he has a round stomach) to ask me upfront, even before I got to take off my clothes, what I wanted to do and how much I was willing to pay although his rates were already advertised. I was peeved, but still I decided to go on with the session, although he ended up charging me $30 more, without extras even!

But what I could not stomach was his room was lice infested, you literally see creepy crawlies festering around the edges of his mattress. His room was untidy, foul-smelling, and it looked like quarters for migrant workers.

So should there be a regulation on ads? I don't know, and that's also not easy to enforce. But I sure think you need to do enough research before trying a home-based masseur out. I have a buddy who knows me well, and we share masseur contacts.

End of the day, one man's meat is another man's poison. Massage services are highly personal, and there is just no sure way of always getting what you want. :-) Keep trying and keep sharing here.

Guest Bitter/sweet

This Forum seems to be taken over by frustration and bitterness. Seems to be a place to dump all our unhappiness and negativity? It used to be more about excitement and inspiration, and about sharing tips.

I won't be surprised if someone attacks my comments.. but thats to be expected here I guess :))

Sammyboy forum is interesting to compare.. guys there don't start attacking each other somehow...

BTW I had a good massage w Ritz. Enjoyed myself 100%. Haven't been back cos its a bit far for me.

Guest Forumner
This Forum seems to be taken over by frustration and bitterness. Seems to be a place to dump all our unhappiness and negativity? It used to be more about excitement and inspiration, and about sharing tips.

I won't be surprised if someone attacks my comments.. but thats to be expected here I guess :))

Sammyboy forum is interesting to compare.. guys there don't start attacking each other somehow...

BTW I had a good massage w Ritz. Enjoyed myself 100%. Haven't been back cos its a bit far for me.

You must be joking. Sammy boy forum (SBF) is a polical bashing forum. If you cannot stand the scolding here, you will not stand the killing there. Even the most powerful spy there has to their hats off. It is the honesty, reality, and intelligence debates that rein their forum, even some hanky panky, dishonesty and sarcasm were taken with a pin of salt. That is how a forum should run sometime bitter, sometime sweet.

Guest Jeremy
Can anyone help to provide any Bobby's contact?

Hey dude,

Bobby's contact is 83877780. He is a very friendly guy and explain alot during the massage. I'm sure you will enjoy it as I enjoyed his massage very much especially manhood therapy. He will guide you how to control and prolong the ejaculation during the manhood therapy. It's value worth.

Just call and try his massage.

Cheers,

Guest Tried
Hey dude,

Bobby's contact is 83877780. He is a very friendly guy and explain alot during the massage. I'm sure you will enjoy it as I enjoyed his massage very much especially manhood therapy. He will guide you how to control and prolong the ejaculation during the manhood therapy. It's value worth.

Just call and try his massage.

Cheers,

Yes, He is very friendly but be prepared for what's coming. Be in control and not being controlled if not..............

Just my 2 cents worth of comment. :twisted:

Guest -gc0805-
he bite.... :twisted:

bobby massages well, with long firm strokes, javanese style.

i tried the tamer normal massage as well as the wilder b2b massage. enjoyed both. would have preferred even stronger strokes but that just me being used to very strong pressure.

not sure what u meant when u wrote he bites. i think he nibbles more, usually the ears...

overall worth a recommendation.