Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 5

I went for his massage last nite after work. Dun really like the way he massage. Because of the late hour, so I choose 75mins massage instead of 1 hour. His rate is $50 for 75 mins and $60 for 90 mins. The massage time overflowed to 90mins. This is not my fault that it over flowed to 90 mins. I reluctantly paid him $60. I kind of regret going for the massage.

I went for his massage last nite after work. Dun really like the way he massage. Because of the late hour, so I choose 75mins massage instead of 1 hour. His rate is $50 for 75 mins and $60 for 90 mins. The massage time overflowed to 90mins. This is not my fault that it over flowed to 90 mins. I reluctantly paid him $60. I kind of regret going for the massage.

Never mind loh, since it was late hour and it really overshot to 90mins, pay him loh. $10 more only.

If really don't like the massage, don't go next time...........

Guest Guest

Err.. which massuer is this?

I have just came back from Mr Ang's massage place. The only word that can describe my massage experience is "painful". I wonder whether he got any formal training in massage. He really use all his strength to press my body parts. I dun feel comfortable at all during massage time. Though he perform manhood massage, but my poor little brother just dun get hard, not because of his normal average looks (I dun go for looks), but the first one hour of "painful" pressing really piss me off. For Mr Ang of AMK, I definitely will not recommend him and I will not go back to him anymore.

Marcus seems to be the masseur under scrutiny at present. Although many comments sp far are more bitchy witchy and off tangent rather than constructive (for example, about whether or not one would like to look like Marcus), I am glad there are also some who showered bouquets (for example twinbirdcp). Let's face it, we can comment about a masseur's looks, although that often is also a meaningless exercise as one man's meat is another's poison, but don't go beyond the point. Just keep it to whether or not he is good looking in your eyes, or not. There is no need to defame or run down anybody here.

It also take a witchy bitch to be calling people names

its ok to be upfront and honest with my views wat so unconstructive about that

he's YOUR type, not mine - you can also choose to shut yr bloody mouth up but u didnt right

so whats yr deal?

Edited by Eragon

Guest massageeeee

Gosh... anyone went to Cocoon b4... total rip off.. really... walk in walk out excuse me here and there, KLKK.... waste time.... the 90 mins finish off in 70 mins... and I just wanted a proper massage...

Be careful guys... stay away.. really wanna curse KNN... boy

Guest Anyone

Does anyone know if how's Eddie now and is he still operating? I always booked him via sms and he usually respond very quickly. I would love to visit him again. However, the recent few times -- he did not reply at all. Just wondering what happen ?

Guest guest
Gosh... anyone went to Cocoon b4... total rip off.. really... walk in walk out excuse me here and there, KLKK.... waste time.... the 90 mins finish off in 70 mins... and I just wanted a proper massage...

Be careful guys... stay away.. really wanna curse KNN... boy

WHAT is KLKK and KNN?? mind to share? i been also... they sales package , package and package... money money money...

when the massage and service is good... package and money will come to you.. no need to ask...sir pls help me sign package... pls...OMG

does anyone know whether spa mystique on cantonment road has closed or not? i tried calling the number listed on their website but it was disconnected. where is its owner, John, now?

Guest Convinced

Sky of Woodlands surprised me with his fusion massage skills. I dont flatter people but one thing is sure - I walked out of his house with a relaxed mood as if my whole rigid musculature has been softened and set free. Perhaps it is my first visit, he exceeded one hour. This is also the first time I am experiencing fusion massage with Thai-style manipulation. Initially I was afraid he would hurt my orthopaedic problem but somehow everything was in control. The aroma oil used by him was pleasant to my nose and the music played by him was soothing. And the experience of being massaged in a room with bamboo curtain in the midst of drizzle was something romantic. At one point, I felt like a deer being overpowered by a tiger who used his prowess via his four limbs to transcends his energy unto me. And at one point of time, I felt his long strokes over my back so rapidly that I thought he had eight limbs like a spider.

There is one thing which I was quite disturbed - I could feel some roughness from the corns (hard skins) on some of his fingers when he massaged me. Hope he could trim those thick skins if I ever visit him again.

The Verdict

-------------

Massage skills : 8

Ambience : 7.5

Dont ask me for his stats and whether any happy ending

Guest Centrino

Why not? You're afraid that after writing all that, your potential customers will expect extras? ;)

Edited by Centrino

Guest Convinced
Why not? You're afraid that after writing all that, your potential customers will expect extras? ;)

Now I know you are one of those 'sick' people who will suspect any fair report from a genuine customer to be purportedly wriitten by the masseur himself. I go to masseur because of my tight muscles related to my orthopaedic problem. I judge the therapeutic effect of the masseur's skills , not look, size, happy ending, or anything.

Guest massageeeeee
Now I know you are one of those 'sick' people who will suspect any fair report from a genuine customer to be purportedly wriitten by the masseur himself. I go to masseur because of my tight muscles related to my orthopaedic problem. I judge the therapeutic effect of the masseur's skills , not look, size, happy ending, or anything.

Dear Convinced,

Dun bother abt those kind of pple.. the skeptics..

thanks for sharing.. there are many of us who will value your input... I agree with u that look, size (of what I can gez) and happy ending will not be impt to a true blue massage lover.. but it will be impt for a sex maniac, so we have to respect those which such needs.

Most of my best massages came from guys who did not stir me up sexually.. somehow, the lack of sexual tension actually improves the massage.. but tat said, i will not try a woman...haha

again, thanks for sharing.. Bro Convinced.. dun let a sorry case comment ruin ur good intentions..

Guest Centrino

Skeptical yes, sick hardly. I hardly go for massages, and the few times I did, it's usually based on seemingly glowing reports which boasts about skills, but end up being just another 'con-job'.... No need to get so defensive. You may retract your claws... Peace.

Guest convinced
Skeptical yes, sick hardly. I hardly go for massages, and the few times I did, it's usually based on seemingly glowing reports which boasts about skills, but end up being just another 'con-job'.... No need to get so defensive. You may retract your claws... Peace.

It is not about being deffensive. It is about responsibility. By your comments, the masseur's reputation is tarnished. I think you owe an apology to the masseur for your reckless remarks.

If you are so concerned about skills, why are you making a hoo-hah about his stats and happy ending. You are so self-contradictory. Anyway, you appear to be more interested in stats and happy ending, so why do you bother if it is a con-job as long as you are satisfied sexually ?????????????

Please refrain from passing uncalled remarks in future if you dont know what you are up to.

It is not about being deffensive. It is about responsibility. By your comments, the masseur's reputation is tarnished. I think you owe an apology to the masseur for your reckless remarks.

If you are so concerned about skills, why are you making a hoo-hah about his stats and happy ending. You are so self-contradictory. Anyway, you appear to be more interested in stats and happy ending, so why do you bother if it is a con-job as long as you are satisfied sexually ?????????????

Please refrain from passing uncalled remarks in future if you dont know what you are up to.

To a certain extend, I agree with you. However, it is not as serious as you have made it (i.e. that the masseur's reputation has been tarnished)

However, we should stop this discussion or at least not in this thread, please.

Guest Clement
Sky of Woodlands surprised me with his fusion massage skills. I dont flatter people but one thing is sure - I walked out of his house with a relaxed mood as if my whole rigid musculature has been softened and set free. Perhaps it is my first visit, he exceeded one hour. This is also the first time I am experiencing fusion massage with Thai-style manipulation. Initially I was afraid he would hurt my orthopaedic problem but somehow everything was in control. The aroma oil used by him was pleasant to my nose and the music played by him was soothing. And the experience of being massaged in a room with bamboo curtain in the midst of drizzle was something romantic. At one point, I felt like a deer being overpowered by a tiger who used his prowess via his four limbs to transcends his energy unto me. And at one point of time, I felt his long strokes over my back so rapidly that I thought he had eight limbs like a spider.

There is one thing which I was quite disturbed - I could feel some roughness from the corns (hard skins) on some of his fingers when he massaged me. Hope he could trim those thick skins if I ever visit him again.

The Verdict

-------------

Massage skills : 8

Ambience : 7.5

Hi,

can i have the address and the contact number of this Sky of Woodlands as i'm staying at Woodlands too. Very interested of his massage.

Cheers,

Clement

Hi,

can i have the address and the contact number of this Sky of Woodlands as i'm staying at Woodlands too. Very interested of his massage.

Cheers,

Clement

HendryTan had been painstakingly updating the list... And to make it easily available to forummer, it has been pinned for easy locating.

However, it seems that it is not being put to full use...!

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=2445

Guest Guest

Saw a Ad on New papers on sat Ad,

Touched/Pampered by Male massuuer

$19.90 only - Perfect touch men's health parlour

Pasir panjang road

strictly dont accept sms/pte number

Any reviews, it seems like a home based setup. Really dont reply to sms. How to do business.

Guest Dummy Guide for HB Massage

Touched/Pampered by Male massuuer

$19.90 only - Perfect touch men's health parlour

Pasir panjang road

strictly dont accept sms/pte number

Any reviews, it seems like a home based setup. Really dont reply to sms. How to do business.

It would cost you $20 bux to find out...

Massage is a very personal thing here... and we are comparing personal vibes here... is there any benchmark frame of reference in this category of description?

Instead of being skeptical about someone's personal experience post, or a masseur's own trumpet blowing post, if your curiosity is perked, go find out yourself.

If you scared of 'rugi' your hard earned money, then you don't ever go massage.

My take on this, try out every one once. those that suit your liking, go back round2, round3, round n... and stop trying others leow.

the trouble is this: All human like variety... it's one of the four basic wants of man... can't escape one... so try la...

dun be so bloody chow kuan to require better than the current best, or expect all recommendations/field reports to be as you read/understand it... as each person responds differently to the same touch... at the same place :)

you want to try something new, there will always be a chance that you may not like it. that's why it's called 'trying out'

"Touched/Pampered by Male massuuer

$19.90 only - Perfect touch men's health parlour"

Don't hope to gst massage at this price! It's a trick!!

This guy advertises very extensively using various names including Larry. I believe he has been mentioned in this forum before. When you call him he will tell you that the 19.90 is for an an add-on service which you qualify for only if you first take a $100+ package!!!! Still think its cheap?

See also http://malaysia.craigslist.org/ths/731141640.html

Guest Dummy Guide for HB Massage

And I guess you can imagine what service level you'd get if you express disinterest in his $100 package?!?! Think about it, the cheapest massage here so far is Jing Zhong at Chinatown point, and that's because he works out of a small basement unit in Lucky Chinatown. This Larry guy rents a 3-room pasir panjang condo for a four figure sum, and will he be able to charge at a mere $19.90? Do your own sums guys. Nothing against this guy, but even his massage is not that great according to my experience.

"Touched/Pampered by Male massuuer

$19.90 only - Perfect touch men's health parlour"

Don't hope to gst massage at this price! It's a trick!!

This guy advertises very extensively using various names including Larry. I believe he has been mentioned in this forum before. When you call him he will tell you that the 19.90 is for an an add-on service which you qualify for only if you first take a $100+ package!!!! Still think its cheap?

See also http://malaysia.craigslist.org/ths/731141640.html

Guest guest
hi, guys, any report about the masseur, steven from simei. How he treat the client and how are his massage skills?

dont be stingy, pay $60 and try his massage and tell us yr report.easier way to get an answer instead of waiting for other ppl report

hi, guys, any report about the masseur, steven from simei. How he treat the client and how are his massage skills?

Tried Steven some time ago: he is polite, place is simple but massage is average - didn't feel especially invigorated after the session.

One bad habit though - he messages you frequently after to ask you to go back for repeat visits.

Guest Guest
Tried Steven some time ago: he is polite, place is simple but massage is average - didn't feel especially invigorated after the session.

One bad habit though - he messages you frequently after to ask you to go back for repeat visits.

cant blame him wat, look at yr nick. tian tian lai , u want ppl to call u mah for repeated visit

Steven claim that he is muscular. To you who had tried him some time ago, is he muscular at that time? He also told me that he perform manhood massage. Do you try his manhood massage?

Steven claim that he is muscular. To you who had tried him some time ago, is he muscular at that time? He also told me that he perform manhood massage. Do you try his manhood massage?

Hi Tsumetai,

I can't help but feel that you are trying to slime steven of simei... Come one, that man is only making a living, and personally I tried his massage, and I think he is definitely above average. Hence, please please don't be evil ok?

Guest whynotme

How come he never sms me, I guess I am not his cup of tea

As I was saying, somebody is trying to slime Steven.... sigh....

if he is that good, why fear these posts? if he has those negative traits that the others described, he just needs to change and move on. crying here is not going to change anything. there will always be the dissenters. trying to shut them up is not going to work. he just needs to prove his worth with positive action and win his clients over like any good business would.

Hi Tsumetai,

I can't help but feel that you are trying to slime steven of simei... Come one, that man is only making a living, and personally I tried his massage, and I think he is definitely above average. Hence, please please don't be evil ok?

Please dun get me wrong. I just want to look at the field report about steven's massaging skills and character, so that I want to make sure that the money I paid is worth it. Moreover, his place is so far away from my place. He had called me a few times whether I want to enlist his massage service, but lately I am not free to go over to his simei house. For me, I go to the gym 5 times a week, so I feel that I like to have massage at least once a week for my muscles to relax.

Guest be genuine
Please dun get me wrong. I just want to look at the field report about steven's massaging skills and character, so that I want to make sure that the money I paid is worth it. Moreover, his place is so far away from my place. He had called me a few times whether I want to enlist his massage service, but lately I am not free to go over to his simei house. For me, I go to the gym 5 times a week, so I feel that I like to have massage at least once a week for my muscles to relax.

Hi... I do hope that you are genuine in what you have said.... because seriously, it's not good to slime.

Hi... I do hope that you are genuine in what you have said.... because seriously, it's not good to slime.
of course, i am serious in what I have said. The masseur is earning a living and he is doing full time. Why will I be so evil to spoil his rice bowl? For me, if he offer a good service to me, I will definitely like to book him once a week. At the present moment, I am seeking the service of Adwin dtouch72.com, a masseur who stay near admiralty mrt station. I have been going back to him at least for a year. I like his massage, very smooth on my muscles and I personally love his manhood massage. Very shiok. He always gives me happy ending. He charges me $70 for 90mins.

Guest Guest
How come he never sms me, I guess I am not his cup of tea

me tooo..... he also never sms me for another massage session !!! i think he choose clients !!!

Haha :)

Luckily I am not the only one who said this or it's difficult for people to believe. :P

Guest bi@westside

There was this massuer staying at Stirring road. I lost his contact and can't remember his name. I wonder anyone know?

Thanks.

There was this massuer staying at Stirring road. I lost his contact and can't remember his name. I wonder anyone know?

Thanks.

ah... the stirring in your loins are drawing you to him again? or is this another subtle self-advertisement? whatever it is, i am not being helpful at all... ha!

Guest Guest

he doesn't seem muscular to me, just short and lean and don't pay extra for so-call "manhood massage" which actually is the hand-job anyone can provide.

Guest Guest

Thanks.

i stay nearby that area but never heard that there is a massuer at stirring road... maybe you want to describe him a bit or field report for your last visit with him ??