Male HQ

Absolute Sauna

Guest nero_772@hotmail.com

I was also one of the ppl conned into buying their multiple visit pass few days before TC closed down last year. they assured me that they wlll reopen in 2 months time. it this ne w club Absolute is actually the former TC, it is Cheating! Is there any legal recourse?

Guest guest
I was also one of the ppl conned into buying their multiple visit pass few days before TC closed down last year. they assured me that they wlll reopen in 2 months time. it this ne w club Absolute is actually the former TC, it is Cheating! Is there any legal recourse?

TC belongs to fridae.com, you guys should write to them and demand an explanation, Jim, Stuat and Gary are the partners of ex TC then

I even heard the HK TC is not making money and are planning to sell away

last time this spa differentiate 'cuteness' or 'goodlooking' customers by the staff who signed u up. if u r cute, u get a membership card starting w XX and if you are avg and below, u get card number starting with YY.

I think you got the wrong idea la...

If you're below 24 your card has YY... if over 24 then it's XX... i think it's for the young boy's nite last time

If you're below 24 your card has YY... if over 24 then it's XX... i think it's for the young boy's nite last time

I have never been to any sauna. But do the saunas check your age before you enter? If not, how do they know you are below 24 or above?

Guest guest
Was there and left after 10 minutes.

The location is too open and offers no privacy.

Staff at the souvenir shops on the first floor were giving direction to the place and surely know what is going on.

The interior of the spa is certainly claustrophobic and narrow. Literally you don't have a place to stand or sit.

My friend that I went with also agree fully that the place is absolutely lousy. Real sad !!!

i think ambience not so important. i go spa is to search for cute hunks and suck cock.where got cute hunks i will go.

Guest Guest

where will i get wrong idea when I used to work as a part timer there? 63 for normal 69 for goodlookers in the eye of the registrate.

Guest enjoy
where will i get wrong idea when I used to work as a part timer there? 63 for normal 69 for goodlookers in the eye of the registrate.

please lar u cant trust the registrate taste. any way who cares if XX or YY or TT. go there main motive is sex . In the dark everyone looks good and not clear.

Guest -Dionysos-
By the way, there is no big deal. I still have other choices, like one seven and shogun. Since I am not invited for the preview, then I will not bother to patronise this new club

Hey, I thought I wasn't invited too, even though I'd submitted my name and email on their site. It was only a couple days ago when I checked my "Junk/Spam" folder that I realised that Absolute's emails had been construed as spam by my server and ended up being sent straight there. Maybe check yours and see if it landed in there? Cheers!

Guest absolute publicity

pros cons, good bad, bitching arguing, all these are creating the kind of publicity that these owners want from you. whether a sauna last long enough for you to pay for multiple passes there are enough examples for you to see. End of the day it's still up to you if you want to take out that sum of money from your own pocket, depending on which head are you thinking with. :B)

Guest Guest

Really, mr part timer? In my eyes, the staff working there in the past, the one now at Absolute, get a 61 from me. Meaning below average. The good lookers are the patrons there.

There is no sauna target at specific type of crowd, especially in singapore as the market is too small. However, in very general ways, there are some saunas here organised theme nites that attract chub chasers, gym guys, twinks, bears etc etc. We have our preference and type of guys. Every sauna has its pros and cons interm of facilities and location wise. Pick our choice and enjoy ourselves, afterall we pay for it. If we dont like certain ones, simply skip them, life is that easy.... whistle: yes:

Edited by thaiboyz

Guest guest
anyone here going for the absolute grand opening tomorrow 30 july?

what are their charges like?

check out their website for their rates loh

www.absolute.sg

21$ for weekdays

26$ for weekends

and various days have promotion

Guest Guest
Really, mr part timer? In my eyes, the staff working there in the past, the one now at Absolute, get a 61 from me. Meaning below average. The good lookers are the patrons there.

i agree with man. my friend quite good look but he got an 61. I am ugly with many pimples but i got 69. how to explain?

Guest guest
i agree with man. my friend quite good look but he got an 61. I am ugly with many pimples but i got 69. how to explain?

aiyo who cares what number you get on your card?

most important is what u can get in the sauna lah, men that you want and they want you too

who is going to the absolute grand opening tomorrow?

my friend working there told me got finger food for dinner

Could the staff has rated you based on overall and not just your look? Some guys may not be good looking but has nice physique. So the overall image looks better than one who is just good looking?

Guest Guest
Could the staff has rated you based on overall and not just your look? Some guys may not be good looking but has nice physique. So the overall image looks better than one who is just good looking?

i am only taller and younger than him lor. but he managed to attract more cuties than me while we curised in the sauna,standing side by side together.

Guest Guest
check out their website for their rates loh

www.absolute.sg

21$ for weekdays

26$ for weekends

and various days have promotion

and to play safe, don even think about buying the multiple visit pass. u would not like to end up like those poor Towel Club customers.

Guest lionel
and to play safe, don even think about buying the multiple visit pass. u would not like to end up like those poor Towel Club customers.

yah i never buy those 6 times visits one

i prefer to buy those weekend passes

fri sat sun, use it up for one weekend best!

What 61 ? 69 har ?

Just go and enjoy yourself lah. If there are right ones, just fxxk, otherwise....walk around and relax.

Who cares wat number ! :twisted:

Guest guest
What 61 ? 69 har ?

Just go and enjoy yourself lah. If there are right ones, just fxxk, otherwise....walk around and relax.

Who cares wat number ! :twisted:

aiyo argue over number 61 69 . wed is the night not for spa but better bet for 4D 6169

Guest Guest

maybe no more 61 cards coz too many ugly guys? LOL

Guest cumjuice

hihi,,

i just come back from absolute. As expected, there are lots of young guys today at the sauna. Maybe new bah, ppl are curious to know what is this place is.

My thoguhts about this place. I love the roof garden. you can relax and chat with your friend and see TV. and most impt of all, you are surrounded by all the buildings in the city. Nice, But i will have to say that,, have to behave yourself as ppl out there can peep at you even you are at the sky garden. The place really looks cool.

The place is indeed vey cramp. you have to wait for other ppl to change or take out things, then you can change your clothes. And they on the aircon to the full blast. Machiam no need $$$. lots of mirror to see your reflection.

:(, maybe i think chubs are not welcome there, i know cos i m one of them. everything is brand new. no stains of cumjuice yet. ;p. The steam room is small. and you have to really watch your steps loh, when walking down the staircase. It reminds me of extowel club. All the young ppl go in. stare and scrutinise the ppl walk past them. Yes, they are the fittest and the most yandaos you have ever seen in the town, compared to other saunas,

:(, i leave the place within an hour, and my card number is ABSXX-0194. Don;t thikn i will go back in the near future,,, cos i feel inferior, nt the club meant for me. ;(

:(, maybe i think chubs are not welcome there, i know cos i m one of them. everything is brand new. no stains of cumjuice yet. ;p. The steam room is small. and you have to really watch your steps loh, when walking down the staircase. It reminds me of extowel club. All the young ppl go in. stare and scrutinise the ppl walk past them. Yes, they are the fittest and the most yandaos you have ever seen in the town, compared to other saunas,

:(, i leave the place within an hour, and my card number is ABSXX-0194. Don;t thikn i will go back in the near future,,, cos i feel inferior, nt the club meant for me. ;(

Is there a sauna for chubs like you? Maybe you can go to those saunas?

cumjuice, pls don't feel inferior. but of course, it is painful to like someone or a particular type of people and not have the liking reciprocated. one option is to make even more painful changes to accommodate them. the other option is to remain who you really are and eventually find your niche & your own pool of admirers who like you for who you are. i have nothing else to offer you but a big hug to tell you that you are special & you are loved!

Guest guest
cumjuice, pls don't feel inferior. but of course, it is painful to like someone or a particular type of people and not have the liking reciprocated. one option is to make even more painful changes to accommodate them. the other option is to remain who you really are and eventually find your niche & your own pool of admirers who like you for who you are. i have nothing else to offer you but a big hug to tell you that you are special & you are loved!

i think everyone has their own mkt lah

just be realistic and mkt yourself correctly to the right mkt

wrong mkt and you will think u r not welcome

simple as that

Guest ABSXX-0300
hihi,,

i just come back from absolute. As expected, there are lots of young guys today at the sauna. Maybe new bah, ppl are curious to know what is this place is.

My thoguhts about this place. I love the roof garden. you can relax and chat with your friend and see TV. and most impt of all, you are surrounded by all the buildings in the city. Nice, But i will have to say that,, have to behave yourself as ppl out there can peep at you even you are at the sky garden. The place really looks cool.

The place is indeed vey cramp. you have to wait for other ppl to change or take out things, then you can change your clothes. And they on the aircon to the full blast. Machiam no need $$$. lots of mirror to see your reflection.

yeah the staircase needs more lights at certain points. later when they add the candles, everything was fine.

love the maze feel of the whole place not so boring.

can loose weight here since lots of stairs to climb here n there to get your man!

they definately lack of seating area at the lockers and other tv area, play pxxn but not seats!

yes i love the roof top cafe, the view is stunning! i can imagine next time after sex i will go cafe to relaz n enjoy the view then go find sex and back to cafe to relax!

lots of cute n hunky guys there tonight , due to opening or not . i m not sure, will check it out again

my friends and i chatted at the cafe until like 11pm, the cafe is the only place with seats

Guest Guest

yes there are indeed quite a few eye candy at absolute!

seems like the people are coming out to go to the saunas again.

i think it will be even more busy this weekend~

hihi,,

its their alpha night, wed night

24yo below are free

so of course lots of young guys lah

well not into young guys

got a tall mascular china guy instead

Guest -bored-

the place is just very small... and i can imagine u go after work on fri nights and it will be so cramp until u dunno where to walk... too limited in terms of cruising space... then u add to the no of pretty posers already in a cramped environment... and in the end not a very fun experience... believe me altho im no brad pitt... i normally can get 3-4 pretty hot guys to btm for me at 1-7. i feel that at absolute the layout and space and the clientele is just not conducive to cruising. which defeats the purpose of a sauna. they charge 17 rates but in terms of space, facilities and cruising areas... its not comparable lor. just the fact they are new thats all... which is not gonna score high eventually. all in all a pretty disappointing experience. not likely to go back again.

Guest Guest

i do not like the lighting of the maze when i went on the nite of its preview. Everyone's face look like ghost from the horror movie due to the light shining from the floor. so has they changed it?

Ah... what's this thing about the card number? How come so many of you suddenly quoting the number and sighing here and there, feeling inferior??? :lol:

Goodness, we are the one who pay to get in. We dont patronise a place because we dont like the people, the decor, or just the vibe. And not because of some stupid numbers on the card I hope. :lol:

Guest Guest
Anyone went on the grand opening day? Keen to share?

:rolleyes:

i was there. the place is ok except that the ground floor maze and the second floor cubicle r split(not connected) if only they shift the locker to the second floor and the present locker area turn into cruising area (roundabout) that can connect to the maze will be perfect . and roof top not to play Tv but to play jazz music.

i was there. the place is ok except that the ground floor maze and the second floor cubicle r split(not connected) if only they shift the locker to the second floor and the present locker area turn into cruising area (roundabout) that can connect to the maze will be perfect . and roof top not to play Tv but to play jazz music.

Yes, totally agreed. The cruising area are too crampy and narrow corridors, and i dun like the blue light shining upwards. Should rearrange the maze and cruising area, making the place more adventureous. Jazz music is a great idea, like babylon, can get a jazz singer for weekends....and cafe serve food too. :whistle:

Can I get a big hug too? :)

Guest malayGAL

in my opinion, Absolute isn't as small as some would claimed. It has got 2 darkroom, on on the 3rd storey (which is the bigger and more spacious one) and the other on the 4th storey. Roof-top cafe is excellent...needless to say and that is my favourite. And about the crowds...ermm...mixed crowds I would say. Everyone has got different pref for guys. And please, looks is relative. And why do u even bothered abt card numbers? I wouldnt say that you r feeling insecure..but r u guys being a little too presumptuous about some certain things? Be confident with yourself..coz no one is ugly! it's funny lah. :lol: haha.

I love you. Huggies

Guest BDECFO
in my opinion, Absolute isn't as small as some would claimed. It has got 2 darkroom, on on the 3rd storey (which is the bigger and more spacious one) and the other on the 4th storey. Roof-top cafe is excellent...needless to say and that is my favourite. And about the crowds...ermm...mixed crowds I would say. Everyone has got different pref for guys. And please, looks is relative. And why do u even bothered abt card numbers? I wouldnt say that you r feeling insecure..but r u guys being a little too presumptuous about some certain things? Be confident with yourself..coz no one is ugly! it's funny lah. :lol: haha.

I love you. Huggies

U sound like In-hse self promotion? in return for free entrance fee.