Male HQ

Absolute Sauna

My goodness, another sauna coming soon to you. :D And Tower Club is also making a comeback. The market is getting a little saturated I think. Any new playground is always eagerly anticipated and I wish the management of Absolute good luck. I just wonder what segment of the gay market is Absolute catering to. All the best anyway.

Guest birdbird

does anyone here knows where is the new absolute sauna is?

tc former place?

hong kong street?

neil street?

bukit pasoh?

tanjong pagar?

chinatown?

club street?

Guest bird bird

former gay dance club?

must be Y NOT loh!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

but i thought read some where someone says it will be at bukit pasoh area???? some majestic hotel nearby?

Guest kungfu hunk
next door to the former Waterbar

i was told it could be at where niche used to be

and they are opening sometime this month

Guest Newie

Oh finally the New Absolute will be opening on 30 July 08.

However, there is a sneak preview on the 25 July 08 by invitation. Hope you guys who are invited will post their preliminary report.

Cool...another place to relax

Technically speaking, `Absolute' is not the former `Towel Club' as the owner is different.

The owner of `Absolute' is the manager of the former `Towel Club', and `Absolute' is now mainly run by former staff of `Towel Club'.

32 Pagoda St. near the Indian temple. Nearest mrt is chinatown.

`Absolute' has a by-invitation-only preview on 25 july from 2 pm to midnite. It opens formally on 30 july.

Guest Newie
what is its target customers - will it be the fit and muscle, chub and chasers or the uncles.

Oh....... I think they target indian, since they are close proximity to the indian temple. :(

Technically speaking, `Absolute' is not the former `Towel Club' as the owner is different.

The owner of `Absolute' is the manager of the former `Towel Club', and `Absolute' is now mainly run by former staff of `Towel Club'.

If that is the case, unless Towel Club reopens, the owners of Towel Club has swindled members who have paid for multiple-visit passes.

Isnt this the oldest trick in the book to cheat members of their $$ ? not the first time it happened and wont be the last. Asian Mens Club was one of the first isnt it ?? Owner just folded this and then opened another, eating all the membership $$.

Pay in advance at ur own risk.

It is easy to give ppl $$, when comes to getting it back, u can forget it.

Somehow, ppl dont learn le.

Guest Bleah

from what i know its not run by the owners of towel club, as towel club hong kong is still operating.

just that the manager was formerly from towel club, hence the confusion.

besides, logically, it would have been much easier for towel club to reopen as towel club, as the people will just flock back in hordes.

why open as another name to waste the effort rebrand, readvertise just to "cheat people" of that few passes?

Guest kungfu hunk

i just realise that absolute's owners are my close friends and i can honestly say this new club is their first venture.

they managed to got TC former manager to join them and manage the club. And the similarity ends here.

i believe with the manager's experience, absolute is going to be just as fun and relaxing place to chill out. Hope you guys will give your support. :D

I have received an invitation for the Absolute preview this Friday 25th July. So will check it out and update you guys on the new club. To those going, see you all there.

I'm 36 168 58 sweet and friendly guy looking for oral fun, hangout buddies, badminton buddies, and bf/partner if possible

I did not receive any invitation. That means, I am not welcome.

I was invited for the preview cos I subscribed to their newsletter and updates. You can go on the official opening on 30th Jul Wed. I would love for you to go there too.Maybe its not too late for u to subscribe to them. Then we can French Kiss for hours there. Kisses to u.

I'm 36 168 58 sweet and friendly guy looking for oral fun, hangout buddies, badminton buddies, and bf/partner if possible

I was invited for the preview cos I subscribed to their newsletter and updates. You can go on the official opening on 30th Jul Wed. I would love for you to go there too.Maybe its not too late for u to subscribe to them. Then we can French Kiss for hours there. Kisses to u.

By the way, there is no big deal. I still have other choices, like one seven and shogun. Since I am not invited for the preview, then I will not bother to patronise this new club

By the way, there is no big deal. I still have other choices, like one seven and shogun. Since I am not invited for the preview, then I will not bother to patronise this new club

Well ok. It's up to u whether if you want to patronise it or not. Maybe u can try it once lor to get a feel of it. I am a regular at Shogun (usually Fri/Sat) sometimes Raw/ OneSeven. I have never been to other saunas like BH, Diamond etc. Hope to see you in the other saunas as well.

Well ok. It's up to u whether if you want to patronise it or not. Maybe u can try it once lor to get a feel of it. I am a regular at Shogun (usually Fri/Sat) sometimes Raw/ OneSeven. I have never been to other saunas like BH, Diamond etc. Hope to see you in the other saunas as well.

I am very busy during weekdays. I am only free on sat after 8pm. So far, I like shogun and one seven. I dun like raw and the rest of the saunas.

I am very busy during weekdays. I am only free on sat after 8pm. So far, I like shogun and one seven. I dun like raw and the rest of the saunas.

I am going to Shogun this Sat. Hope to see you there.

is the new Absolute meant to replace Towel Club?

it seems Absolute is a different entity. unless you are asking whether Absolute will be able to take Towel Club's place as one of the best run saunas in Singapore... that we shall have to wait and see...

it seems Absolute is a different entity. unless you are asking whether Absolute will be able to take Towel Club's place as one of the best run saunas in Singapore... that we shall have to wait and see...

I hope it wil be a total refreshing look for a new men club, not the haughty, proud guys standing at the corners from the former towel club

Agree, give ppl a bad impression tat ppl are not welcome, there are many other choices..Later those not invited definitely will boycott them! wrong move by them !

Agree, give ppl a bad impression tat ppl are not welcome, there are many other choices..Later those not invited definitely will boycott them! wrong move by them !

invitations are just that... selective and limited. if they meant for everyone to be there, they might as well call it an open house. duh.

Guest -happy69-

I just got the invitation email. Submitted last weekend. So it's not they are not inviting you... just that you have NO LUCK haha