Male HQ

Absolute Sauna

I think Absolute should close down !!!

Because sooner or later, members of this sauna will become sluts ... everytime I go there, there are always many NEW handsome and nice body guys ... haiz ... it is true that the winner takes it all :P

BTW, do you have promotion package again for this coming Weekend ?

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

I think Absolute should close down !!!

Because sooner or later, members of this sauna will become sluts ... everytime I go there, there are always many NEW handsome and nice body guys ... haiz ... it is true that the winner takes it all :P

BTW, do you have promotion package again for this coming Weekend ?

Nope, buy our $108 for 6 visits which is the most popular package.

When you renew again, it will be $108 for 7 visits & the next renewal it will be $108 for 8 visits

Then you will always get 8 visits at $108 whenever you renew

Absolute

Absolute Quality & Service Assured

h03wed_alpha.jpg

OUR ALPHA NIGHTS NEEDS NO INTRODUCTION, EVERY MON, WED & SAT IS VERY POPULAR WITH OUR ALPHA GUYS 18 TO 24YO

OUR MON IS NEVER A QUIET NIGHT, MOST CROWDED IN THE SAUNA INDUSTRY FOR A MON!

OUR WED IS IS THE MOST CROWDED AMONG MON TO THUR, REACHING 200 MEMBERS A DAY!

OUR SAT IS SO POPULAR THAT IT HOLDS THE RECORD OF 104 ALPHA GUYS A DAY!

WANT TO COME IN FREE?

Dear Members

Just refer any new friend to Absolute

that is 18yo and above

and you will be entitled a FREE entry

of the same day

For Alpha members, you will get a FREE pass

or FREE entry of the same day if that is not Alpha day

The more you refer, the more FREE entry!

DO YOU HAVE 6 ABS???

Do not waste them at home!

Flash them at Absolute's counter

on every Thur GYMMERS NIGHT OUT theme

and come in absolutely FREE!!!!!!!!!!

WORK HARD, COME IN FREE, PLAY HARD

Every Sun SEXY SPEEDO, FREE entry for 1st 30 NSF & Regular to flash their green IC before 5pm

FREE RE ENTRY AFTER 12MN IF YOU COME BETWEEN 5PM TO 12MN on Fri NOTHING, Sat NIGHT FEVER & any over nights events, eve or PH

Absolute

Hello Foreign talents in Singapore, now every Tue, MANJAM, for you guys only, flash your foreign IC & come in at $16 per entry only! Plus Sure Win Dip absolute vouchers of $10 , $20 & $50 to purchase our packages!.........promotions ends of Nov!

Absolute

any regulars who go on sundays? which are the most crowded hours on sundays?

does everyone really adhere to the speedo dress-code? :P

The good time to go for speedo sunday is from 6 to 7 pm, when the crowd starts to stream in. As for speedo, well....many are in their trunks ( not necessary speedo ), underwears and boxers. The crowd started to thin down after nine pm as we need to get home to rest for monday. <_<

Edited by thaiboyz

Absolute would like to thank all the members who turn for the last Sun of Sep, 27th

Though it was not an event but our normal weekly theme Sun Sexy Speedo

The turn out of 183 paxs was absolutely fabulous without an event

Everyone look so sexy in their speedos/trunks

Do look out for our Moon Cake Festival events next weekend

FULL MOON UNLEASHED

&

ABSOLUTE NOTHING FOAM PARTY

more details soon

Absolute

Absolute Qualty & Service Assured

Thanks Thaiboyz. I was there last night, using my free birthday-month visit (woot!). Had a great time, me being a speedo enthusiast.

But indeed, as described by fellow Blowing Wind visitors, the place is showing signs of wear and tear, a visible deterioration since my last visit in April. And yeah it’s very sian to have the place empty out by 11pm even though the place officially closes at midnight.

Got an email from Absolute that says I am on some guestlist to enter for only $10 tonight and tomorrow night. Wonder how many people got that email. Why not extend the promotion to every member?

Anyone going tonight? My appetite is quite whetted :)

There are many young guys on wed and sat nite as these boys come in free. When i was in Abs one of the sat, i was cruised by two of them in separate occasions. As it was rather dim, i couldnt tell how young were they till i asked them after fun. Well, two of them were at the same age of 21, both were students. I am not a paedophile and my only worry is to have the act with underage kids. I must say tat nowadays, our youngsters are very daring and direct in getting what they want, unlike my era when i didnt even know about gay sex...haha

These boys are good in bed as well.....wow! experienced lots!

Edited by thaiboyz

Dear Abs Members.......

We are serving Chinatown famous Da Zhong Guo Mooncakes on our

Moon Cake Festival Celebrations Events

3 Oct 09, Sat

FULL MOON UNLEASHED

Cruise in this unqiue experience, near total darkness except

light sticks, lanterns and moon lights shining through the attic windows

Dress Code: Nothing On All Floors

$16 per entry only after 12mn

Free re entry after 12mn when you visit between 5pm to 12mn

4 Oct 09, Sun

This signature nude foam party will be even more wild under full moon light. Members just love to dance nude in the foam!

Dress Code: Nothing On All Floors

These 2 nude events comes in very different mood and atmosphere

so come and experience it

Absolute

Edited by Absolute

Dear Abs Members

If you generally love young crowd like guys 18yo to 24yo

then do make sure you come on Mon, Wed & Sat where these 3 nights are our Alpha nights

Mon night averagely we have like 40 alpha guys

Wed night averagely we have like 70 alpha guys

Sat night averagely we have like 100 alpha guys

and this is only 1/3 of the total crowd of the night only

Thus for those members who do not fancy young crowd so much, there are still 2/3 of the crowd 25yo and above for the night

Generally, Tue, Thur, Fri & Sun there will be lesser Alpha crowd so 90% of the crowd are in their late 20s to 30s and 40s

So for those into matured crowd, these are the days for you

Absolute

absolute_mooncakefestwebbanner.jpg

EACH VISIT IS ONLY $13!!!!!

So buy it immediately and use it for our weekend events immediately

FULL MOON UNLEASHED & ABSOLUTE NOTHING FOAM PARTY

Free flow of Da Zhong Guo mooncakes from 6pm to 9pm

Absolute

Edited by Absolute

Hello raydric999

Tonight is our FRI: NOTHING

Dress code: Nude on all floors

Peak hours is 6pm onwards

Since you are only here for four days, you must come for our 3 & 4 event

SAT: FULL MOON UNLEASHED

SUN: ABSOLUTE NOTHING FOAM PARTY

These 2 events can only be found in Absolute

You can read our reviews

http://www.utopia-asia.com/singsaun.htm

scroll up a bit to read the details of these very popular events, talk of the town!

Absolute

I had another great time at Absolute tonight! Nice hunky guys. Just a note to Management of Absolute that a mattress in one of the rooms on second floor has lots of holes. I hope the management could patch it up or maybe replace with a new one? Overall the experience was great! Thanks.

I had another great time at Absolute tonight! Nice hunky guys. Just a note to Management of Absolute that a mattress in one of the rooms on second floor has lots of holes. I hope the management could patch it up or maybe replace with a new one? Overall the experience was great! Thanks.

Yes thanks for the feedback and I am sure you will like our events

FULL MOON UNLEASHED

&

so come for the Sat and Sun events too

You will certainly love them!

Today would be another event of nude foam party. I have been to the previous one and did enjoyed myself in the foam with a gang of hot and horny guys. Time passes so fast and now it would be another round. I realised there was a vast difference to be nude in foam, a sort of relaxing feeling and experience. I was abit shy initially but when hands started to explore with those smiling faces around me, my courage and confidence mounted up. However, word of caution....Dont milk & pull too hard ya...its painful! hahaha :wacko: :oops:

Edited by thaiboyz

Dear Abs Members

Last night FULL MOON UNLEASHED was a totally overwhelming blast!

a total of 370 members turn out to celebrate moon cake festival with us

We almost ran out of towels and lockers but we definately ran out of the Da Zong Guo mooncakes

Even at 3am we still have like 150 members still prowling the night away!

Clubbers were streaming in after clubbing all late hours.

We have to say sorry to members that we are controlling the towels very tightly last night as we

really were on the verge of no more towels to give anyone coming in, SORRY

We have to say sorry that we could not clean the rooms well enough as from 6pm onwards till closing,

the rooms were mostly occupied and our staff simply have no chance to clean the rooms at all, SORRY

We are very glad and happy that we had many members coming to our counter to refill the condoms and

toilet paper on their own when they know we simply have no chance to enter the room to do a top up! THANK YOU

A SUPER BIG THANK YOU & SORRY!!!!!

Absolute

My second round of nude foam party at Absolute yesterday. The place was packed at around 7+ pm. Everyone was nude, cruising up and down the premises. I got into the foam shortly after the event has started. Again, guys started to join in after they have overcome their shyness. The atmosphere was dim and smokey, with laser and trance music at the background. The silhouette of naked bodies simply tempting and thrilling. Many actions taken place around me...kissing, fondling, trusting, exploring etc etc....Nice! Unfortunately, my sensitive skin prompted me to get out of the foam.

The cruising floor was packed with horny guys of all shapes and ages. The chance of getting a room during peak hours was slim and some of them started to romance while waiting for their rooms. The place was happening. I did realise there were few hunky westerners. I spoke to one of them and he was from Germany. He has enjoyed himself and surprised to realise the guys were so open in their actions. He and his group of friends were amazed and wanted more...haha

A well done event! :clap:

Edited by thaiboyz

Absolute helps you stretch your dollar on every Mon & Tue

For every Monday if you come as a couple, you only pay for 1 entry! If you come alone, 1 more free pass will be given to you!

h01mon_2for1.jpg

The Sure Win Dip vouchers comes in $10, $20 & $50, you can accumulate 2 vouchers, use them to purchase our visit packages!

Only on Tue!

h02tue_manjam.jpg

You will be surprise that we do have a crowd on Mon & Tue, check out a total different crowd on both days!

Absolute

Dear Abs Members

The Absolute Nothing Foam Party was really exceptionally wild, kinky & erotic

due to the full moon? I am not sure but what I am sure, Abs got to thank the

268 members that support it and play with us all night, drinking tons of house pour,

beer, wine and champagne!

We look forward to see you in our next Absolute Nothing Foam Party next month

and do look out for our other events coming up soon

www.absolute.sg

Mean time enjoy all the weekly themes that are just as fun and crowded

Absolute

Edited by Absolute

Dear Abs Members

We do have a Referral Program as such:

Just refer any new friend to Absolute

that is 18yo and above

and you will be entitled a FREE entry

of the same day

For Alpha members, you will get a FREE pass

or FREE entry of the same day if that is not Alpha day

The more you refer, the more FREE entry!

Promotions ends by 30 Oct 2009

We do not stop anyone from coming to Absolute regardless of looks!

Basicaly our members base is such

45% mascular, gymfit, swimmer build

55% average, slim

5% chubs, with tummy

All ages and all races and many foreigners from all over the world

Absolute

Edited by Absolute

Aww... I wanted to go to the foam party but then i had a wedding dinner to attend. always heard fun things bout it. probably, i will try next month if it doesn't clash. twice now i wanted to go and can't. haha. well, maybe third times' the charm.

My second round of nude foam party at Absolute yesterday. The place was packed at around 7+ pm. Everyone was nude, cruising up and down the premises. I got into the foam shortly after the event has started. Again, guys started to join in after they have overcome their shyness. The atmosphere was dim and smokey, with laser and trance music at the background. The silhouette of naked bodies simply tempting and thrilling. Many actions taken place around me...kissing, fondling, trusting, exploring etc etc....Nice! Unfortunately, my sensitive skin prompted me to get out of the foam.

Next time, before you enter the foam party, rub some Johnson Baby Oil over the skin, especially the groin area. Then you can stay in the foam party as long as you want without much problem.

Remember touching any kinda slippery body that day?

It could be mine! Hehe. ;)

Next time, before you enter the foam party, rub some Johnson Baby Oil over the skin, especially the groin area. Then you can stay in the foam party as long as you want without much problem.

Remember touching any kinda slippery body that day?

It could be mine! Hehe. ;)

Thank you for your advice. I guess the lotion has to be oil based inorder to stay long on our bodies. Maybe i should put on goggles too to prevent foam in my eyes <_<

Every body was not only slippery but hot and sexy in the foam.... :oops: :whistle:

Edited by thaiboyz

Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil water-proof? can last for how long? :lol:

The baby oil forms a barrier to your skin to the harsh foam thus protecting and at the same time moisturising your sensitive skin. :thumb:

The oil can stay for quite long until you wash away later with soap and water after the foam party. :P

Bring with you a small bottle and try it next time.

1. I was checking this thread after leaving my long working-meeting.

I see that it has garnered a lot of interest.

2. This thread is getting long, I will chop out this discussion to a new thread to make it easier for everyone to monitor and follow. After that I will then do some housekeeping.

3. For our friends from Absolute, I will try to draft a reply, circulate that to my fellow BW Mods for consensus before I will publish it here. It is unlikely to be tonight, so for the guys awaiting my reply, go get some sleep first.

Cheers !

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Mod

Hmm ... Had used my free birthday visit to absolute last week.

And surprise today I received an email inviting me for another free visit to absolute's tuesday manjam international nite :lol:

Dear Ixmog

Glad you use your birthday membership privilege that day!

Yes Absolute management gives out at halt free visit to loyal supporters of Absolute to show our appreciations

We do not just give Alpha guys free but to our 25yo and above supporters, enjoy!

Absolute

Absolue Quality & Service Assured

Edited by Absolute