Male HQ

Absolute Sauna

Absolute

would like to clarify that we do not check ID / IC

due to individual personal discreetion upon joining membership

However we will check for the Alpha group 18yo to 24yo

if you want to come in free on Mon, Wed & Sat upon joining membership once!

We will also check your ID / IC if that is your birthday month

and you want to come in free any day of your birthday month!

But do give us a reachable email address if you want to receive

the latest news on events and promotional packages upon signing up the membership form.

Thanks

Absolute

You didn't buy their $68 for 6 visits during their recent anniversary? It was snap up like hot cakes that day, so long q. I will look forward to tonights full moon unleashed and fri uniform head gear. Hope it will be successful like all their previous events

No, I were not there that anniversary :( because I misremembered the date :P, I thought it was on Saturday.

But after reading some comments from members here about that anniversary, I am happy that I did not join :P but I feel very very sad about the package ... but 88$ for 7 visits is only choice now. I am going to queue in Assolust tomorrow :P

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Dear Members

The first 150 members will be entitled to purchase 7 Visits at $88 during 8 - 10 Aug 2009.

so do not wait till 9 Aug then pop over to Absolute for the promo and be the #151 member !!!!

Good things never last long!!!!

We do not accept phone or email reservations, sorry

So hurry down and not miss this great offer, celebrate National Day with us!!!

[/

Is there any expiry date attached to the 7 visits pass?

It seems Assolust has "7 Visits at $88" package for Blowers only. I was there but there was no Notice/Ads about promotion ... but of course, I still got it ;)... customer # 150 :P

But I would like to comment some :

+ When purchasing the promotion package, the validity like 3 months should be counted since the expired date of the last package (should apply as MRT card). So I can buy any promotion when it is cheap, even I still have few entries and its expired date can be likely next year due to 3 months added ;)

+ The light in locker room are still so so dark, I never can see my locker number when enterring ...

+ Pissing Toilet is very smelly ... staff should press water whenever he passby while other customers forget to do it.

Above, great sauna ;)

A year had passed for Absolute. Although this is the sauna with "good looking" and "young" customers but something seriously wrong is going on.

Recently, there are lesser customers for their popular nude nite event. It seems the place is very run down. Some of the room's bedding are cracking with holes. The sliding doors for the private rooms are broken and cannot be locked. The urinal is smelly. The two toilet cubicles although can be locked but were fixed with silicon in an ugly manner. Most probably fixed by staff to cut cost. The leather seat at the tv/pc lounge area are full of patched holes and looks unsightly. The lighting condition is still dark and had not improved. The Absolute signboard at the 1st storey staircase had dropped off and replaced with printed sheet of paper. The end of the passage way leading to the big orgy room is really smelly. Recently, one of my friend's locker was broken into. He lost his wallet and a thick gold chain. Please be aware that some of the keys can open other lockers. Don't be shocked if after your fun session and seeing your locker emptied. The lockers are not safe. So try not to wear valuables to such places. Anyway, my friend had logged a police report.

This is not a complaint. This is a just an up to date status of the sauna's condition.

Absolute had been making big bucks due to its overwhelm theme nites but seems miser about fixing and renovating the place into a proper condition.

Will it follows the foot steps of the Towel Club again ?

I can't help but to agree with Ixmog. The rate of deteriotion of the mattress is alarming. It almost looks like a crime scene. Really makes u wonder if someone's been practising SM in it or some guys's cum is acidic or what?

I'm surprised that Absolute left it in that state.

Indeed something need to be done for the stench in the urinal.....

I can't help but to agree with Ixmog. The rate of deteriotion of the mattress is alarming. It almost looks like a crime scene. Really makes u wonder if someone's been practising SM in it or some guys's cum is acidic or what?

I'm surprised that Absolute left it in that state.

Indeed something need to be done for the stench in the urinal.....

If memory serve us well, people who paid multiple visit passes for ex-towel club lost their money when the club closed. This tactic is surfacing again...So beware that such marketing scam usually means management wants your money asap to settle outstanding debt or to answer to business partners. :thumb:

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

A year had passed for Absolute. Although this is the sauna with "good looking" and "young" customers but something seriously wrong is going on.

Recently, there are lesser customers for their popular nude nite event. It seems the place is very run down. Some of the room's bedding are cracking with holes. The sliding doors for the private rooms are broken and cannot be locked. The urinal is smelly. The two toilet cubicles although can be locked but were fixed with silicon in an ugly manner. Most probably fixed by staff to cut cost. The leather seat at the tv/pc lounge area are full of patched holes and looks unsightly. The lighting condition is still dark and had not improved. The Absolute signboard at the 1st storey staircase had dropped off and replaced with printed sheet of paper. The end of the passage way leading to the big orgy room is really smelly. Recently, one of my friend's locker was broken into. He lost his wallet and a thick gold chain. Please be aware that some of the keys can open other lockers. Don't be shocked if after your fun session and seeing your locker emptied. The lockers are not safe. So try not to wear valuables to such places. Anyway, my friend had logged a police report.

This is not a complaint. This is a just an up to date status of the sauna's condition.

Absolute had been making big bucks due to its overwhelm theme nites but seems miser about fixing and renovating the place into a proper condition.

Will it follows the foot steps of the Towel Club again ?

I have been with Absolute since its beginning day till now. I must say both the quantity and quality of its clients have improved rather significantly. From an unknown place to a popular hangout, it will take its time to develop and establish.

I did come across several faults in its premises, such as those mentioned above. Some of us have brought the matters up to its management. They have reacted rather quickly in looking into these complains. Cases such as smelly urinals and toilets have been solved as they have employed more staffs to wash up the toilets regularly. The sliding doors have been repaired. Their signboard which was stolen has been reordered and should be up soon. They are trying to batch back the holes in their cubicles as some of its members complained that there were peeping toms around..haha

I suggest Absolute management pay more attention to its locker system so that we can have peace of mind to ensure our belongings are safe.

Absolute has gained its popularity among the locals and foreigners. When i was oversea, my foreign friends told me they have heard that Absolute is quite a happening place and will visit it when they are here. I believe words will spread, as long as the quality of its clients maintained, guys will be keen to patronise. Its the same thing when we heard of "Aniki" in Taipei, "Double" in HK, "Babylon" in Bkk etc, we will try our best to visit them whenever we have a chance....... :twisted:

Edited by thaiboyz

If memory serve us well, people who paid multiple visit passes for ex-towel club lost their money when the club closed.

It is me, I did not know that my favourite sauna Towel club closed so in my membership card, still have around 3-4 visits remaining. :( but when I showed to Assolust, they did not agree :((

Cases such as smelly urinals and toilets have been solved as they have employed more staffs to wash up the toilets regularly.

Just came back from Assolust, the urinals is still SOOOOOOOOOO smelly, nothing improved much.

The light in the corridor in second floor tonight is faulty, so very very difficult to walk in ... and the light in lockers still so dim :(

Can I ask Assolust one question ?

Why Sat night tonight and last weekend become nude night ? not underwear anymore ? ... I dont like nude night btw :P

Agreed, I always introduced to my friends from over the world that the best sauna in Singapore now is Assolust :P ...

I was at absolute.

The urinal was still as bad.

The lemon grass aroma just can't cover up the bad smell.

The fact is Absolute is very run down.

I felt ashamed if I'm going to bring my foreign friends to visit.

The cleanliness is not there anymore.

Same for competing sauna like 17 which has algae coated shower and toilet cubicles.

Yucks ...

Mon: Pair Of Ace

Two for the price of 1

But if you come alone and pay per entry, you get another free entry for Mon

Free for Alpha guys

Our Mon night is never quiet, you will be surprise to see our Mon crowd!

Dress code: Towels

$21 per entry only

TUE is now call MANJAM

Who says Tue is a quiet night for Absolute?

Check out Tue now if you want to check a different crowd from the Alpha and weekend crowds!

All paying customers get Sure Win Dip Absolute vouchers $10, $20 & $50 to purchase our Absolute passes packages!!!

$21 per entry only

$10 per entry only for Alpha

Wed: Alpha

All Alpha guys 18yo to 24yo comes in FREE

Absolute is certainly the most hippy place to see and be seen all men's club! Its also a great place to know more friends or hang out with your friends and catch up.

What is best its free for you guys, Mon, Wed & Sat unless events, eve & PH falls on that day. Free 1 can of beverage even!

$21 per entry only for 25yo and above

www.absolute.sg

http://www.facebook.com/absolutesingapore

Edited by Absolute

I was at absolute.

The urinal was still as bad.

The lemon grass aroma just can't cover up the bad smell.

\\

I am at Absolute now and the crowd started to stream in.

I have made a trip to the Ground floor toilet, it wasnt that bad as before. The holes in those cubicles have been batched. The light at the locker area is still dim, and maybe Absolute staff should initiate to direct its clients while issuing their locker keys. Generally, it is a mixed crowd now and i realised more westerners than before.

I am sure the Absolute Management will heed those complains as it has to keep its reputation to be number one PLU sauna in Singapore. They have made it interm of the quality of crowd, surely they would not let its facilities affect its name. :smokin:

1. I am moderating this Absolute thread very very heavily.

2. I wrote a PM to Absolute a short while back to explain our stand.

I assume they understand the issue.

3. I am currently only allowing postings (positive or negative) in this Absolute thread by SIGNED-IN-READERS whom I am satisfied are REAL BW Readers !

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Moderator

Assolust pls advise if this Sat is Nude night or still underwear night as it is always.

Because I will bring my friend there but he is shy type :oops:

Castaway......last Sat is 15th Aug.....and on every 15th - it's Expose....meaning Nude Night. Since 15th of any month can fall on any day, be it Mon, Tues, Wed and so on, it auto overides the supposed/original theme and that night becomes a nude nite.......in may be of interest to you or your shy fren that recently new "Specials" is such that the same applies for 15th of lunar calendar.

Castaway......last Sat is 15th Aug.....and on every 15th - it's Expose....meaning Nude Night. Since 15th of any month can fall on any day, be it Mon, Tues, Wed and so on, it auto overides the supposed/original theme and that night becomes a nude nite.......in may be of interest to you or your shy fren that recently new "Specials" is such that the same applies for 15th of lunar calendar.

thanks, keagan29 . Understood now :D ... I think Assolust should inform it is Full Moon night so other customers will know the themes :D ...

Thur: Gymmers Night Out

Flash any gym membership card & come in at $16!

A good night to see gymmers hanging out in towels

Dress code: Towel

$21 per entry only

$10 per entry only for alpha

Fri: is now call NOTHING

A favourite weekly nude night that is always crowded & never stale

Dress code: Nothing on all floors

$20 per entry only

free re-entry after 12mn when visit from 5pm to 12mn

$12 per entry only after 12mn

Sat Night Fever

The classic weekend night that is so jam pack that the only complain you hear is not enough rooms! Cruise in our mambo jumbo retro mix!

Dress code: Dog tag (provided) & underwear

$26 per entry only,

free re-entry after 12mn when visit from 5pm to 12mn

$16 per entry only after 12mn

Free for alpha

Buy our dog tag at $10 only & comes in the next Sat free, $1 goes to AFA

Sun: Sexy Speedo

Chill & relax away the last day of the weekend, pack as usual too

Dress code: Swimming trunks

$26 per entry only

$20 per entry only before 5pm

www.absolute.sg

Rain or shine we are always sheltered from the Chinatown MRT Exit A on your left

Edited by Absolute

Dear Abs Members

1) The faulty room sliding door has been fixed

2) All the major rooms holes has been mended

3) The faulty room lights has been fixed

4) The torn mattress has been flip over, please do not flip back to the torn side

5) We now ask the staff to wash the urinal area every hour after 7pm, pls aim properly and flush!

Finally,we have indeed caught members who vandalism our rooms by making those holes

We handled them directly to the police

We urge all members to take care Absolute properties for your own enjoyment, please report to us immediately

if you see inconsiderate members vandalising or creating glory holes on the wall!

Please understand our situation too, no contractor will come to fix 1 or 2 items only, thus we got to compile them up

We are now handling very high volume of customers everyday, wear and tear is understandable but not vandalism!

Be assured that we will always try our best to serve you better!

Absolute

www.absolute.sg

Edited by Absolute

I was at Absolute yesterday.

Indeed, the Absolute management had done a great job listening to customers feedback. A check yesterday had confirmed that the holes were patched, the urinal smell great with lemon grass, the torn mattress overturned, lights fixed in the private room and the sliding door fixed. Overall, the lighting at all floors had improved. The lockers area are not as dark from previous and I could figured out the locker numbers. Absolute had added a new lamp at the second floor shining on a plate of condoms. Great to remind the boys having fun to use condoms. Cheers and keep up the good effort ! :thumb:

I still realized two things from yesterday's visit. A few of the shower gel container cover were missing at the shower area. The shower gel will be exposed to water and get diluted. Hope the staff can cover up the shower gel container after refilling it. Secondly, the aircon at the third floor maze and cubicles was not cool enough. Rather sweaty after walking two rounds. :whistle:

Edited by ixmog

As everyone knows Absolute Mon's crowd is the most crowded in the sauna scene for a Mon night!

Now fast catching up is our Tue:

MANJAM

Sure Win Dip Absolute vouchers for any paying customers

Comes in $10, $20 and $50 which can be use to purchase Absolute passes packages

You can accumulate 2 vouchers

Dress Code: Towel

$16 per entry only plus 1 free pass before 5pm

$21 per entry only

$10 per entry for all Alpha

www.absolute.sg

Rain or shine,Absolute is always sheltered from the Chinatown MRT exit A on your left

Dear Members

Early Bird Specials

Mon to Thur: come before 5pm and its $16 per entry only plus 1 pass

Sun: come before 5pm and its $20 per entry only

Great for members who are in sales, flying, shift work, teaching, bi, married, curious & retired.

Absolute

Rain or shine Absolute is always sheltered from the Chinatown MRT exit A on your left

ABSOLUTELY FREE ENTRY.......

when you flash your 6 abs at the counter every Thur

when you flash your green IC, first 30 NSF & Regulars every Sun before 5pm

when you are 18yo to 24yo on every Mon, Wed & Sat

when you flash your IC to show us its your birthday month

when you visit between 5pm to 12mn, free re-entry after 12mn every Fri, Sat, Eve or PH

So who says nothing is free? Somethings do. just some

Absolute

Absolute quality & service assured

ABSOLUTELY FREE ENTRY.......

when you flash your IC to show us its your birthday month

Absolute

Absolute quality & service assured

Does this mean I get unlimited free entry throughout my birthday month??? zun bo?!

wah, even if one time free entry within the month also not bad... Can Absolute clarify pls? nothing similar mentioned in your website.

Does this mean I get unlimited free entry throughout my birthday month??? zun bo?!

wah, even if one time free entry within the month also not bad... Can Absolute clarify pls? nothing similar mentioned in your website.

Dear Member

Just once, any day of the birthday month

Absolute

Dear Member

Just once, any day of the birthday month

Absolute

Dear Ab,

I sugguest you should have promotion package for members with birthday month like 50$ for 5 entries, same as GNC, G2000, ... NOT ONLY 1 free entry :clap:, it sounds a little stingy ;)

Edited by castaway

Dear Ab

请问若我没有你们的会员卡,我是否能在我来临的生日,享有....free Entry 呢

谢谢

Hello Robin64

Sure join Absolute as a member and immediately you can come in free if that day falls on your birthday month. Please show IC as proof

Valid once on any day of your birthday month.

Absolute

REFERRAL PROGRAM

Dear Members

Another great way to visit Absolute FREE!

Just refer any new friend to Absolute

that is 18yo and above

and you will be entitled a FREE entry

of the same day

For Alpha members, you will get a FREE pass

or FREE entry of the same day if that is not Alpha day

The more you refer, the more FREE entry!

Promotions ends by 30 Sep 2009

Absolute

Absolute Quality & Service Assured

Sun theme is now call

SEXY SPEEDO

Dress Code: Speedo/Swimming trunks on all floors

$20 per entry only before 5pm

FREE entry for the 1st 30 NSF & Regular that flash their green IC at the counter

This last day of the weekend is already a classic theme with many hot guys cruising in dry swimming!!!!

Absolute

Dear Abs Members

Check out these 2 up coming events of Sep

FULL MOON UNLEASHED Vs GYMMERS NIGHT OUT,

3rd Sep, Thur

Every 15th of the Chinese calendar

Dress Code: Nothing on all floors

First 60 paying customers get sure win dip 1, 3, & 30 days pass

Cruise in total darkness except the moon light and army light sticks

Experience a total change of environment

ABSOLUTE NOTHING FOAM PARTY

6 Sep, Sun

This signature nude event of Absolute is simply the best in town

where you can dance nude in the foam right on our roof top cafe!

One and only experience in Singapore

* on an event day, all promotions are invalid

Absolute

Edited by Absolute

Dear Abs Members

All our events, the paxs range from 200 to 350 the whole day

Here are some pointers that we hope you will take note about our monthly events!

1)Do come early if you are attending the event like about six pm to avoid long queues and jams at the locker

2)For our Fri events like, Mask, Nerds Vs Exec & Uniform Head Gear, the free flow finger food buffets starts at 6pm

& ends when all is consume up. So do come early for it as not to be disappointed

3)Bring along body lotion and apply every now & then for our Absolute Nothing Foam Party. The body lotion will protect your skin

& thus you can really enjoy the foam if your skin is sensitive

4)We have change and improve our lockers lock system but we still advice you never wear expensive jewellery or

carry lots of cash to Absolute. Absolute bares no responsible for any mishap of theft

5)For any nude events, we will dim the lights a lot more for the comfy of our customers. Thus if you have night blindness, take note.

We do not allow anyone to carry a camera handphone around to be use as torch light for privacy issues

6)The rooms and bathrooms will be heavily utilised, be considerate if you want others to be considerate too. Do not hog them, dirty them

& vandalism them!

Thank you

Absolute

Tonight was my first time at absolute. In terms of facilities I thought it was lacking compared to 17. As for the guys there, I thought it was a cut better than 17. They attract a good range of lean tone to muscular guys. I eventually had fun with a muscular dude...so that was a good first trip experience for me. I think most guys like to cruise on the second level maze but I thought there are more rooms on the first level maze but not many guys there. Interesting. View from the top floor was nice and I like that. Overall, it was a good first experience for me. :)

Dear Abs Members

4)We have change and improve our lockers lock system but we still advice you never wear expensive jewellery or

carry lots of cash to Absolute. Absolute bares no responsible for any mishap of theft

....err... bears no responsibility ...

By the way, who wrote the notice for you... ahem... It contains some grammatical mistakes

Dear Abs Members

Back by popular demand!

UNIFORM HEAD GEAR EVENT

11 & 25 Sep 09

7pm till 8am

Dress Code: Police caps or Sailor caps (provided) only all on floors

$16 per entry only after 12 mn

FREE re entry after 12 mn when you visit 5pm to 12mn

FREE flow of finger food provided from 6pm till 9pm

* As such event always attracts 200 to 300 members all night, please do come early to avoid long queue.

Lights will be dim so do not wear jewellery!

www.absolute.sg

DO YOU HAVE 6 ABS???

Do not waste them at home!

Flash them at Absolute's counter

on every Thur GYMMERS NIGHT OUT theme

and come in absolutely FREE!!!!!!!!!!

WORK HARD, COME IN FREE, PLAY HARD!

Absolute

Edited by Absolute

Attended my first nude foam party last evening. The cuties, hunkies and guys of all shapes started to stream in after 7 pm. It was definitely exciting and thrilling to see stark naked guys walked boldly into the foam and gathered at the far end corner. I made my move slowly towards them and joined in the fun. Backs rubbed against chests, butts against dicks, molested and being molested, fxxked and get fxxked, hands exploring surrounding bodies.....simply happening inside this foamy paradise. Those semi and fully erected dicks were hungry to be serviced. I have seen guys jerking off in the foam, adding their "protein" into the foam.

I have my fair share of foamy fun and like to express my appreciation to those bunch of horny guys who had sexually thrilled me in foam :twisted:

Edited by thaiboyz

DO YOU HAVE 6 ABS???

Do not waste them at home!

Flash them at Absolute's counter

on every Thur GYMMERS NIGHT OUT theme

On behalf of all BUBBLE-ASS bottoms, I request to have FREE ENTRY for BUBBLE-ASS NIGHT OUT... let's say Saturdays :whistle:

6 Abs tops are wasted without any bubble-ass bottom :lol:

Attended my first nude foam party last evening. The cuties, hunkies and guys of all shapes started to stream in after 7 pm. It was definitely exciting and thrilling to see stark naked guys walked boldly into the foam and gathered at the far end corner. I made my move slowly towards them and joined in the fun. Backs rubbed against chests, butts against dicks, molested and being molested, fxxked and get fxxked, hands exploring surrounding bodies.....simply happening inside this foamy paradise. Those semi and fully erected dicks were hungry to be serviced. I have seen guys jerking off in the foam, adding their "protein" into the foam.

I have my fair share of foamy fun and like to express my appreciation to those bunch of horny guys who had sexually thrilled me in foam :twisted:

Dear Abs Member

A super thank you to all 266 members that swam Absolute for our

Absolute Nothing Foam Party last Sunday

It was the biggest turn out we ever had so far!

It was really steamy hot to see so many hunky bods & cutey guys

all over the party in sheer wildness

Tons of hots bods were in the foam itself beyond your imagination

with glasses of wine, beer and house pour drinking away!

Your horniness absolutely created lots of foam coming out from everyone's mouth!

Our staff were in full force and we certainly hope we did our best

to give you the best service of the night.

Thank you for being understanding members through out the event!

See you again in out next Absolute Nothing Foam Party!

Absolute

On behalf of all BUBBLE-ASS bottoms, I request to have FREE ENTRY for BUBBLE-ASS NIGHT OUT... let's say Saturdays :whistle:

6 Abs tops are wasted without any bubble-ass bottom :lol:

I am sure TA will send in his application! :thumb:

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

Just for Alpha guys 18yo to 24yo.......buy the 3 day visit passes for only $20!!!!.......you can use these visit passes for any of the non alpha days, all our popular events, eves & PH............absolutely at Absolute only where quality guys hang out!

Absolute

HARI RAYA PUASA EVENTS 19 TO 21 SEP

19 Sep

Dress Code: Underwear & dog tag(provided) on all floors

Mambo jumbo retro remixes

20 Sep

Dress Code: Mask (provided) & swimming trunks on all floors

21 Sep, 7pm to 12mn

$16 PER ENTRY ONLY AFTER 12MN

FREE RE ENTRY AFTER 12MN IF YOU COME BETWEEN 5PM TO 12MN

ENJOY & PARTY ALL NIGHT ALL LONG WEEKEND!