Male HQ

Absolute Sauna

Guest marriedman
no i didn't. i just reminded him.

i didn't invent the calendar. :rolleyes:

initially by weekends, i thought saturdays and sundays.

but i guess now the weekends starts on friday.

well yeah i know, guess this round its too bad for me. you guys enjoy

well yeah i know, guess this round its too bad for me. you guys enjoy

Hi married man.... care to intro yrself?? keen to be fun buddy////33chn 171/62... i like married man

Guest guest

i m glad absolute supported pink dot.com by advertising their links and youtube on their face book and putting fliers in their sauna

i went to absolute after the event and felt it was even more crowded, guess many people went to abs after that.

its great to see the whole community supporting one another

:rolleyes:Hey ARE YOU READY!!!!!!

Absolute FOAM PARTY you been WAITING FOR....

THIS 24th MAY'09 - SUNDAY

7pm to 12midnight

Dress Code: Swimwear/ Speedo

DO ARRIVE EARLY to ensure a locker... See Ya.

For more info log on to: www.absolute.sg

OB: Do post in the Absolute topic and not open another new thread, else it will be too messy, i have merged them together

Guest foamplayer

its interesting to see a slight different crowd on absolute foam party sunday compare to other sundays

it always set a mood for many people to dance and party and drink before head to zirca

love the foam and its fun to see people dancing and in action at times

perhaps abs should spice it up by making a nude foam party too

Guest -jason-
its interesting to see a slight different crowd on absolute foam party sunday compare to other sundays

it always set a mood for many people to dance and party and drink before head to zirca

love the foam and its fun to see people dancing and in action at times

perhaps abs should spice it up by making a nude foam party too

somehow absolute commands a crowd that has better build bod and more % of nicer looking people and fair share of 50 % of below 35 age group

most are definately the party goer kind who will go all out to take care of themselves

even the many 35yo and above have good bods and nice looks, no doubt about. if people complains uncles are old and fat and ugly, i certainly do not see that happening in absolute. i m a mascular build uncle in my early 40s, i definately can still get many guys in here of nice shapes and looks and all ages. i certainly reject many young skinny ones too or some over fat ones

so who say uncle means have to go shogun, ten men, diamond or 17, please do not stereo type!

i step into all of them before .

jason, you have posted the same stuff across 3 different threads, i know you have your point to make but refrain from multiple posting.

In future, I will take all postings as spam.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest -jason-
jason, you have posted the same stuff across 3 different threads, i know you have your point to make but refrain from multiple posting.

In future, I will take all postings as spam.

i posted in absolute by mistake , i intended to post in ten men or shogun actually

both threads are talking the same thing, about old man who are suppose to be old looking , chubs and dirty

that is why i wrote in since i m an uncle already.

Guest -jason-
jason, you posted in not 1 but 3 different threads with exactly the same reply.

I know you knew how to cut and paste, but that's spamming the forum.

Period.

like i said postings in absolute was a mistake sorry

but posting in shogun and ten men is no mistake , i purposely post the same thing becos they r both talking about the same topic so my answer applies to both thread

if you think that is spams fine then, next time i will post it by rephrasing then

Guest alphaboy
Absolute Alpha Free Entry

Every Monday, Wednesday & Saturday !!

Till further notice.

Not applicable to Eve, PH & Event Day

The management like to apologised for any inconvenience caused.

www.absolute.sg

Absolute is my favourite nos 1 sauna ! its a great place to meet friends and be with my friends too

Guest alphaboy
boi/// dun be too hard sell lar.. :smokin:

eh what u mean hard sell?

everyone knows about absolute mkt by now

you wan young trim fit to gym fit , you go abs

you wan chubs and chases, shogun is nos 1

you wan matured crowd and older ones, 17 is nos 1

you wan indians, heater room is nos 1

you wan grandfather kind, diamond is nos 1

so now who am i hard selling now? all of them?

Guest Nudeguest
Feeling HOT this Summer?

Join us at our Absolute NOTHING Foam Party!

First time ever, so don't miss out.

Dress Code: NOTHING

07. JUN 09

7 PM - 12 AM

Jug @ $18

6 Shooters @ $40

Housepour, wine & beer 1-for-1

www.absolute.sg

gosh the much talk about nude foam party is finally here, absolute finally listen to some guest suggestions, i really wonder how wild it will be that night since their normal foam party is already normally so pack. i have step on to condoms before in the foam party and seen action there. this should be really kinky, can't wait to be there.

Nude foam party would be kinky and fun but it has to be packed so that bodies are rubbing against bodies. I was at the last foam party, the number of guys in the foam was abit pathetic...hmm...slightly more than ten ? If this number in nude foam party, i think guys will feel miserably cold in nude...haha! :twisted:

So i hope those who will be present on this sunday, be sporting and join in the fun. The more the merrier.....Certainly no need spectators but participants..hahahaha :P

Edited by thaiboyz

Guest guest

last night i was at absolute and realise that they have made their dark room into a bigger room, doubling it and including a huge queen size bed. this made this ever popular corner dark room even more happening last night with tons of action going on in the dark! so many young guys to join in the fun, some are so daring and more open than the mature crowd!

great improvement!

Guest foamplayer
last night i was at absolute and realise that they have made their dark room into a bigger room, doubling it and including a huge queen size bed. this made this ever popular corner dark room even more happening last night with tons of action going on in the dark! so many young guys to join in the fun, some are so daring and more open than the mature crowd!

great improvement!

Yeah I agree its a nice good improvement, previously you can only stand around the dark room but now you can have many actions is various positions with the bed.

They also repaired the floor of the other room and now its useable too.

Looking forward their first nude foam party this sunday, hope it will be packed with goodies

Guest diappointed

great improvement!

really?

i was there on friday nite. no body use the big dark room ? 2 reason: too dark and entrance to the dark room too narrow. even renovated come back to square one. no body go in . management please do some thing to attract ppl to go in.already absolute is lack of space and facilities.

May be they go to the dark room in different time :rolleyes: .

Actually it is more crowded than the small space before.

Same as foam parties, many guys here are so excited about the foam party and dancing in foam but I was there more than 3 times and I find not many guys really went to the foam instead of cruising in the 2nd floor as other nights. It has max 10 guys dared to be inside foam :unsure: .... action ??? I guess ... NO ... :whistle:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Strange :rolleyes:

To believe or not to believe :whistle:

Anyway, i do notice one thing. The dark room at the end of the passage way are for people preying for a good catch.

i see that the good built guys and good looking ones were only stay along the passageway and outside. he he .... :rolleyes:

ixmog, is easy to understand, if a person above average look with good built, why they need to hide in the dark? they sure alot of chaser, they self confident & they know their market value, some can be tease but most won't like to get touch by unknown people from A to Z, they prefer to know how the person look like & mess with, true?

true !

When it cum to sex, the good looking ones and the muscular ones gets an edge.

They are the people get to choose what they like. That's why they don't need to hide in dark room.

Our circle is so superficial. That's life.

Not forgeting, the old are forgotten.

Are there anymore guys that look into a person's internal quality and beauty?

i doubt so.

At cruising places, we get judged by our external looks.

So it's best to know one's own strength and target one's market position before going there.

No expectation and no disappointment :rolleyes:

Edited by ixmog

When one's bod is like ixmog, wanting to get laid is not even a consideration. It would be like striking a windfall to many.

Yes there are lots more gays out there who looks at a person's internal quality and beauty.

INTERNAL QUALITY AND BEAUTY

Small cock but can shoot such massive loads and even pass the head?! Can you take it?

Not fantastic looks but tool size is so large and is such a manly confident lover.

Average bods, tall and looking good, charming and can fly you to the moon with their romancing and bed performance.

Short and stocky but are intellectually stimulating, gentle, great cook and can fxxk the daylights from his giant CXXK!!!

Average looks but what a romantic lover with a tongue job that you can never ever forget / some endowed with pxxn star performance?!

Some not good with the sex but can be great friends and pals.

Some Greek gods and Adonis, omg, can be such a surprising find and make such great lovers intellectually, socially and physically.

I'm sure there are loads of gems out there not just in absolute or 17.

As long as we keep an open mind and opinion that pron star qualities does not belong to greek gods and adonis alone, gay life, sex life can be fulfilling and endless.

When one's bod is like ixmog, wanting to get laid is not even a consideration. It would be like striking a windfall to many.

Are you asking ixmog to .... get laid .... with ......... you ? :whistle: .... it must be striking windfall :thumb:

Anyway, we are talking about the newly-renovated dark room in Assolush ... just don't know why someone want to ad themselve here ? :unsure: ... may be assmin will move it to .... Personal topics ??? :rolleyes:

Are you asking ixmog to .... get laid .... with ......... you ? :whistle: .... it must be striking windfall :thumb:

Anyway, we are talking about the newly-renovated dark room in Assolush ... just don't know why someone want to ad themselve here ? :unsure: ... may be assmin will move it to .... Personal topics ??? :rolleyes:

Would love to, always up and ready. :smokin: ixmog was saying this and I am addressing the points highlighted in blue

When it cum to sex, the good looking ones and the muscular ones gets an edge.

They are the people get to choose what they like. That's why they don't need to hide in dark room.

Our circle is so superficial. That's life.

Not forgeting, the old are forgotten.

Are there anymore guys that look into a person's internal quality and beauty?

i doubt so.

At cruising places, we get judged by our external looks.

So it's best to know one's own strength and target one's market position before going there.

No expectation and no disappointment

Unless I missed his point and said otherwise ;) So don't jump so fast leh, not trying to score ixmog rather a compliment eh <_<

Edited by Flexagon

Guest guest
don't you think the music is way too loud?

and also, the maze is way too dark... <_<

but other than that, it is still a good place to relax and have fun

but all absolute boss like to play in the dark . but consumer like to have some dim lights in the maze for some mystery fun.and also if the entrance to the maze can be widen more ppl can hang around there. absolute management please take note.

Absolute Stimulating Packages

1. Refer a new member and receive a FREE pass*.

2. Every Mon is 2 for the price of 1.

3. Every Tue enjoys Sure-Win-Dip Voucher with any purchase.

4. Every Mon, Wed & Sat is FREE for all members 18yo to 24yo.

Special 3 Visit Pass at $20 for Alpha members.

5. Every Thur pay $16 only when you flash your gym membership card.

6. Purchase 6 visits pass at just $108 and receive 5 FREE passes* when you flash your Towel Club Card.

7. Mon to Thur early bird (3pm to 5pm), entry $16 + 1 FREE pass (3pm to 5pm)*.

8. Every Sun, visit before 5 pm and receive one FREE* pass for the following Sunday before 5 pm.

9. After 12am, Fri entry is $12 and Sat is $16, FREE re-entry after 12midnight for anyone who comes in from 5pm to 12mn.

10. FREE 1 entry if that month is your birthday month.

11. All alcoholic drinks 1-for-1 Wednesday to Sunday (5pm to 8pm) excluding wine bottles.

* Free pass is not valid on Eve, Public Holiday and any Event day.

* Terms & Conditions.

www.absolute.sg

Did someone mention get laid ? :rolleyes:

Anyway, absolute and 17 are getting boring .... yawn :lol:

Their first nude foam party was not exciting :yuk:

Guys were not sporting enough.. most standing there in the foam ... and not even dancing... i was wondering why they are there.

The dark room was jam packed. One big chubby indian guy was behaving strangely and i'm suspecting he is high on dr*g. Scary.

The best foam party was in KL Kakibu.

The foam was so slippery and i get guys to dance around me worshipping me like a lamp pole ... pole dancing :P

Edited by ixmog

Did someone mention get laid ? :rolleyes:

Anyway, absolute and 17 are getting boring .... yawn :lol:

Their first nude foam party was not exciting :yuk:

Guys were not sporting enough.. most standing there in the foam ... and not even dancing... i was wondering why they are there.

The dark room was jam packed. One big chubby indian guy was behaving strangely and i'm suspecting he is high on dr*g. Scary.

The best foam party was in KL Kakibu.

The foam was so slippery and i get guys to dance around me worshipping me like a lamp pole ... pole dancing :P

The nude foam nite at absolute was packed. But not many were in the foam and i wasnt either. Took a peep at the foam twice, noticed alot of foam and couldnt see anybody inside. On the other hand, the dark cruising area was crowded, need to squeeze thru the narrow corridor and got molested as i gone further. Curious about the newly renovated dark room, went in and some idiots pulled my dick so hard, really painfully! Oh yes, a huge indian was swaying fore and back along the narrow corridor, need to time myself properly inorder to go pass him. Got pushed and pinched, but the chances of getting a room were slim. Frustrated especially my partner walked off after waited so long for a room. Could hear guys having conversation inside the cubicles while waiting. Hmm....Sweet talks after sex while others were dying to have their turns ?

Overall, it was a good experience reminded me of those "full moon parties" held in TC. :twisted:

Guest guest
really?

i was there on friday nite. no body use the big dark room ? 2 reason: too dark and entrance to the dark room too narrow. even renovated come back to square one. no body go in . management please do some thing to attract ppl to go in.already absolute is lack of space and facilities.

hello disappointed

i m talking about alpha night 3 june and you are talking about fri night, what a complete different day!

and i was in abs on their nude foam party night sun, it was certainly more jam packed than i ever see

the new renovated dark room was indeed happening with lots of ppl doing some thing inside

if you care so much about space and facilitied then y still go abs? go 17 lah

obviously ppl go abs is for the quality crowd which very obviously 17 has none now.

you pay so much in a sauna is for what? obviously sex right?

if i want facilities , my cali gym is more than enough to provide me better facilities than 17

i certainly look foward to their man in mask event this friday then, hope it will be just as pack as their first nude foam party

Guest TranceDance

Oh yes, was a nice experience that night..the foam was too much though..yup that indian was so high.. could smell the alcohol from his breath...sigh the club must not encourage too much drinking la..

But the guys generally were quite good.. :twisted:

Oh yes, was a nice experience that night..the foam was too much though..yup that indian was so high.. could smell the alcohol from his breath...sigh the club must not encourage too much drinking la..

But the guys generally were quite good.. :twisted:

I wasnt in the foam but heard from friends tat there were actions in the foam. Needless to say, he must have enjoyed himself lah by hugging a naked hunk for almost an hour in the foam. Wonder any anal action in the foam tat nite ? using foam as lubricant..haha...Kool! <_<

Edited by thaiboyz

Guest Guest

is it legal to have a club that works with spa facilities and vice versa?

i find it very disturbing someone can get drunk and later have sex w unknown ppl...

sld i ask the authority for answer?

Guest alcowhore
is it legal to have a club that works with spa facilities and vice versa?

i find it very disturbing someone can get drunk and later have sex w unknown ppl...

sld i ask the authority for answer?

they have alcohol licence, so why cannot? love to have a drink at their cafe!

if you find it disturbing, then don;t have sex with a drunkard lah :whistle:

Guest guest
EXPOSE

15. JUN

7PM - 12MN

Exhibit. Show. Display.

Skin night every 15th of the month when all the hottest gather at Absolute!

www.absolute.sg

does anyone knows or come across many bi or married men going to abs in the afternoon or their expose nude event?

i have heard and come across quite a few when i m there for this expose event or afternoon at times

i read about it here and in trevvy too

i m a bi man myself too and it will be fun to have an unofficial event or timing where more marrried man or bi man gather

since they cannot come on abs tag fri event or weekends

anyone here bi or married goes to expose or goes in afternoon?

i m going to expose soon after my gym!

Guest foamplayer
does the entry fee cover drinks?

yes it comes with 1 free can drink

i wonder when will their next nude foam party be, is it every 15th of the chinese calendar?

Just to keep you guys aware.

There had been a few cases of snatch thieves happened in Absolute sauna. The last incident happened last Friday where a guy in his late twenties had lost his gold necklace chain in the dark room. The snatch and go thief did it in the dark room and ran away hiding in the cubicles. I do not know what's the outcome between the victim and absolute's management to deal with such cases. That guy victim that day wanted to call the police. What is of my concern is that does Absolute has a procedure in place to inform all customers in the sauna if police turn up ?

I know most gays are quite well off. So just beware. Don't wear so much expensive stuff to show off in the sauna. In the midst of erection, you may lost your sense of awareness. The sntach thief is still preying on sauna goers. The thief may appeared in Absolute but chances he may visit other sauna to do his deeds.

Beware.

We gave chase through chinatown, shouting for help to stop him. But being typically Singapore, most people just watched as we made our way through the crowded area...

never notice that you check all the people IC & know that those " most " people are local Singaporean, so how about the rest, you mean Singapore is Ghost Town, none is foreigner or they can't understand what you shouting? or those helping you to chase none is Singaporean?

helping a person is good, but when a person heart is unfair & ugly, think better let whom he think is " high class " to help him or find someone " not in Singapore " to do so.

i just asking a fair comment but most people just " 自以为是, 自视清高 ", out of singapore, any countries never happen such case? when a person get in trouble, all people going for help? singapore crime is the worst in the world or one of the worst in nearby country?

sorry if i sound rude, but i swear i not 幸灾乐祸, just don't like the word you put in, i really hope you can get back jade pendant soon, cos i know the feel that you lost something, may or may not the price.

Edited by snowball

I think it is BETTER not wearing or bringing any expensive things to sauna. If you lost it, then don't blame and just be careful next time.

Same as in airlines, don't put expensive things in your checked-in lugguages, if you lost it, don't blame anyone because it was warned and informed ...

I read some comments in other websites that even in Europe or other countries saunas, they even open your locker to steal ...

So be careful.

Regarding the thief, I guess Abs has all personal information of members so why did not ask them to track from there ?

My experience, in dog-tag Sat night, I took off my dog-tag in the cabin because it was quite uncomfortable (dont know why manegment find it is like fetish) and forgot to wear it again when leaving the room :rolleyes: to shower ... once I realised it, I rushed back to cabin and it was closed with moaning sounds inside ... waiting for around 20 mins then the doors open ... so happy I was that they guy in that room moaned and took my tag now was someone I knew so finally I got it back from his hand :whistle: and teased by him ... Saved 10 S$ :clap:

Edited by castaway