Male HQ

Is it too late for a 50 yo to have a model type body like a 25 yo?

Guest Foreman65

13 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

There are ppl who are attracted to the body, not the face.  There are cute young guys attracted to big, fat body.  There are good-looking hunks attracted to ugly looking bodybuilders.  It's not true to say that only ugly ppl attract to each other.  

agree...i love the rough nothing to look at but muscular guys...it turns my inner slut on like fire!!...strong muscular but ugly contractor/labourer kind of guys...swoon...

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

There are ppl who are attracted to the body, not the face.  There are cute young guys attracted to big, fat body.  There are good-looking hunks attracted to ugly looking bodybuilders.  It's not true to say that only ugly ppl attract to each other.  

The point is, they are attracted to the body, not the face.

what u are saying is, an old man, hiv positive, dying with the last few breath, ugly to the max, small dick, etc.... but with tons of money to be given to his lover.

Any lover that are willing to marry him now, his last wishes.

So what attracts the lover? his ugly looks?

u know the answer.

There is simply no market for ugly ppl. To cover their ugliness, they can use money, well-build body to balance it.

2 hours ago, benedict5856 said:

So what attracts the lover? his ugly looks?

u know the answer.

.So what attracts the lover?...maybe it is his big heart, which tiny-hearted creatures like you will definitely fail to even think of. You think everything is about money, Money, MONEY? 

My experiences tell me you need to start in the following order. 

1) Select a diet strategy that can last a lifetime. Not 2 months hor. 
    There are many options and each has it's pros and cons. 
         i) Intermittent fasting
         ii) Keto Diet

iii) Calories count and etc...
    You should select the one that suit your lifestyle, not the most effective. No point choosing an extreme diet plan and give up half way. 

2) If u r overweight,  concentrate on losing the excess weight first. 
       Couple with your diet strategy, do cardio 3-4 times weekly. 30-60mins each session. eg..You can go for a quick walk for 1 hour or cross trainer for 30-45mins. 

3) if u r not overweight, build muscle. 
      GYM 3-5 times weekly. If U do not know what to do in gym as it is overwhelming, u can engage a personal trainer or train with friends that can advise u. 

4) when u tone up your body, only then, you can consider other stuff like face, skin and etc. 

Remember, the most difficult thing about exercising is not the exercising itself, it is the act and discipline of going to the gym rain and shine. 

Consistency 

When u diet and exercise, if going to be difficult and suffering. I am not going to lie about this. These 2 changes are not your lifestyle yet. Eventually, when u develop a routine, it is less torturing and you will be probably look forward to it. 

Patience

To see results, if it not a matter of 2-4 weeks. You need to put in 3-6 months to see some changes. 

I learn from those stay in shape that they take years to develop into their desired body type. 

Motivation. 

You need to put in 2-4 months of diet and work first. Don't weight yourself constantly. 
When u feel your jeans seems looser or your face looks slimmer, your will be motivated to push on...

A little improvement will push you to go further and harder. 

For me, I am doing intermittent fasting daily and I gym Mon to Fri, 5 times per week. I am going 52 years old and I was 175cm/103kg in Feb 19. I am now 88kg. I still have body fats but I am now concentrating on building muscle. Many commented I look 5-10year younger. I am still work in progress. 

Jia You. 

Edited by lohwpr

15 minutes ago, lohwpr said:

My experiences tell me you need to start in the following order. 

1) Select a diet strategy that can last a lifetime. Not 2 months hor. 
    There are many options and each has it's pros and cons. 
         i) Intermittent fasting
         ii) Keto Diet

iii) Calories count and etc...
    You should select the one that suit your lifestyle, not the most effective. No point choosing an extreme diet plan and give up half way. 

2) If u r overweight,  concentrate on losing the excess weight first. 
       Couple with your diet strategy, do cardio 3-4 times weekly. 30-60mins each session. eg..You can go for a quick walk for 1 hour or cross trainer for 30-45mins. 

3) if u r not overweight, build muscle. 
      GYM 3-5 times weekly. If U do not know what to do in gym as it is overwhelming, u can engage a personal trainer or train with friends that can advise u. 

4) when u tone up your body, only then, you can consider other stuff like face, skin and etc. 

Remember, the most difficult thing about exercising is not the exercising itself, it is the act and discipline of going to the gym rain and shine. 

Consistency 

When u diet and exercise, if going to be difficult and suffering. I am not going to lie about this. These 2 changes are not your lifestyle yet. Eventually, when u develop a routine, it is less torturing and you will be probably look forward to it. 

Patience

To see results, if it not a matter of 2-4 weeks. You need to put in 3-6 months to see some changes. 

I learn from those stay in shape that they take years to develop into their desired body type. 

Motivation. 

You need to put in 2-4 months of diet and work first. Don't weight yourself constantly. 
When u feel your jeans seems looser or your face looks slimmer, your will be motivated to push on...

A little improvement will push you to go further and harder. 

For me, I am doing intermittent fasting daily and I gym Mon to Fri, 5 times per week. I am going 52 years old and I was 175cm/103kg in Feb 19. I am now 88kg. I still have body fats but I am now concentrating on building muscle. Many commented I look 5-10year younger. I am still work in progress. 

Jia You. 

Fucking like! Yes , discipline, consistency, diet, proper planning are the keys to sexy sexy body ~ :lol:

For own health or others?

Is the money invested worthy of the returns?

To be commercially viable, instead of retirement fund?

Anyway, thanks for reminding me that the others are contributing saliva,

then I shall contribute another bodily fluids.    

body trained so nice, but with a 50 year old face.

Honestly, forget it.......

and even if u have a 25 year old body now, are u a model then? do u have half naked pic posted in social platform then?

Or u still be wearing clothes all day long?

Or u will be showing off your abs in gym and others laughing at u in their heart?

Question is - will u have the opportunity to show off your abs then?

Orchard road? MBS? no right?!

Swimming pool?

Sauna?

Gay apps?

Honestly, whats the point of all those effort.

Guest chi-dude
5 minutes ago, benedict5856 said:

and even if u have a 25 year old body now, are u a model then? do u have half naked pic posted in social platform then?

Or u will be showing off your abs in gym and others laughing at u in their heart?

Swimming pool?

Sauna?

Gay apps?

can wear tank tops..or tight t shirt or nice shorts to show off strong legs...not everyone of us into a pretty face..some of us love a well built guys and we can see their hard work even if they are not topless...

handsome face but horrible weak body is not for everyone too..

Guest curious
16 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Sex you jialat jialat ~ :lol:

surely you guy must have met east hunter and sex him jialat jialat right..or vice versa..haha

Not sure what your objective is. But if it's for general well-being, go for it.

The only caveat is that at 50, you might want to take extra care to avoid sports injuries.

Even as I approach 30, when I got a knee ligament, it took quite a while to recover.

1 hour ago, Guest curious said:

surely you guy must have met east hunter and sex him jialat jialat right..or vice versa..haha

Lolz :whistle:

1 hour ago, benedict5856 said:

Swimming pool?

Sauna?

Gay apps?

u got it all wrong buddy. fitness is not about looking good. 

3 hours ago, benedict5856 said:

Swimming pool?

Sauna?

Gay apps?

Better than you : no face, no bod.

Wear clothes and people still know you are fat. 

Let me be honest with you, its impossible to have a 25 years old model like body at 50 without steriods. Even most models you see are on steriods at 25....... You can look decent naturally but thats about it.

When u r healthier, lighter, stronger or buffer, you walk also got wind....You exude confidence, high self esteem. Basically, u feel good about yourself. 

Looks is a matter of perspective and individual taste.

There are guys who preferred an aged gentleman over younger ones. 

When u r 25, there is a market for you and when u r >50, there is also a market for you. 

We are going to age whether we like it or not. If u r a mature man, instead of trying to look younger, try exercising to look healthier which brings confidence. 

For all you know, a 50 yrs old man who looks like 25 is not the first thing that attracts others. 

It is human nature to hang out with someone with positive energy and fun to be with. 

Stand tall and healthy. 

Edited by lohwpr

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Let me be honest with you, its impossible to have a 25 years old model like body at 50 without steriods. Even most models you see are on steriods at 25....... You can look decent naturally but thats about it.

This is also something i have always been wondering. At my peak fitness i was benching and shoulder pressing about 40 - 50 lbs (20-25kgs) per dumbbell/per arm, squatting more than 3/4 of my body weight , sleeping at 9:30pm, stacking my supplements and I couldn't achieve the bulk. I read up so much and following all the regimes and diets. At most i looked lean. Kind of resisted going steroids, cos i thought that my goal in going to gym is to stay healthy and steroids are "harmful." (why in " " cos I have 0 experience with steroids so I should be the last to comment. The last time i said something like this i kena from someone who openly does steroids.) 

24 minutes ago, Behrhunter said:

This is also something i have always been wondering. At my peak fitness i was benching and shoulder pressing about 40 - 50 lbs (20-25kgs) per dumbbell/per arm, squatting more than 3/4 of my body weight , sleeping at 9:30pm, stacking my supplements and I couldn't achieve the bulk. I read up so much and following all the regimes and diets. At most i looked lean. Kind of resisted going steroids, cos i thought that my goal in going to gym is to stay healthy and steroids are "harmful." (why in " " cos I have 0 experience with steroids so I should be the last to comment. The last time i said something like this i kena from someone who openly does steroids.) 

I suspect u didn’t eat enough. 

Fats are build up  from over eating. 
In the same principle, muscle can only build up from eating beyond yr daily burn calories as well. 

Something cannot build up from nothing. 

having said this, responsible over eating can build muscle. But fats will come long  at the same time. U need to be selective on what u want to over eat. 

Eating is the most difficult part of body building. Gym in comparison is easy. 

This is the reason why some bodybuilder wake up in in the middle of the night to eat. To make sure their body has enough fuel to built. 

Edited by lohwpr

3 hours ago, Behrhunter said:

just eat. I do exercise regularly, like body combat, yoga, carry weights, etc.

After those exercises, where i go???

Eat curry chicken, KFC, half chicken with 1 plate of rice, laksa, steamboat buffet, korean bbq buffet, hotel buffet.

Just eat and eat and next day still exercise.

I would kill myself if i gonna eat salad with steamed chicken breast. Yucks! i would kill myself.

Its so funny i see those gym guys, eating at gym with those home made salad, kinda show-off mentality of how healthy they are.

i was like, errrr..... poor thing lor, why makes your life miserable.

Life is short, just eat.

And the more u exercise, the more u eat, the faster u gain weight.

I gained 5 kg during my BMT.

I do exercise regularly, like body combat, yoga, carry weights, etc.

I eat salad with steamed chicken breast and high omega fish with loads of fruits and nuts. Just eat healthily and next day still exercise.

I would kill myself if i gonna eat curry chicken, KFC, half chicken with 1 plate of rice, laksa, steamboat buffet, korean bbq buffet, hotel buffet. Yucks! i would kill myself. Why bother working out in that case? Might as well stay at home and wait for death to happen.

Its so funny i see those gym guys, slamming themselves at gym with body combat, yoga, carry weights, etc. And then after that just eat and eat and eat. 

i was like, errrr..... poor thing lor, why embarrass yourself by going gym to show off your overflowing tummy in some lime green shorts. Make yourself xia sway only lor. 

Life is short, so eat healthily to make it a good, healthy and longer one. 

And the more u exercise, the more healthily u eat, the faster u gain muscle weight. I gained 5 kg muscles weight during my BMT.

Aiyo, to each his own lah. No need for name calling. 

Just eat in moderation la. If I have to eat only steamed chicken breast for the rest of my life and even if it guarantees me 5 more years of life. I will trade the 5 years for maybe some luncheon meat and bacon (which i love but eat very sparingly.) I cant speak for everyone but i would rather have a shorter life that makes me happy and experienced than a longer but restricted one. But if being in that regime makes you happy ... that is exactly what you need. 

Guest Fit Uncle
1 hour ago, Behrhunter said:

Just eat in moderation la. If I have to eat only steamed chicken breast for the rest of my life and even if it guarantees me 5 more years of life. I will trade the 5 years for maybe some luncheon meat and bacon (which i love but eat very sparingly.) I cant speak for everyone but i would rather have a shorter life that makes me happy and experienced than a longer but restricted one. But if being in that regime makes you happy ... that is exactly what you need. 

Good for you if you know your limits.

But for most obese guys, they are using that same excuse as you use. What went wrong is that they don't know their limits after self justifying. Then they went even further that they think that's big big tummy is okay. Then they pretend they don't have high blood pressure and diabetes problems by not testing.

Then they use the same rationalizing "to each his own, none of your business" when others point it out.

Then they have the audacity to brag that fat is beautiful in their eyes in here!! They turn around and post about despising the ugly and old, in their eyes. It's like the bullied man going home to kick the cat and the kids to vent their insecurities.

Wow, talk about delusional.

9 minutes ago, Guest Fit Uncle said:

But for most obese guys, they are using that same excuse as you use. What went wrong is that they don't know their limits after self justifying. Then they went even further that they think that's big big tummy is okay. Then they pretend they don't have high blood pressure and diabetes problems by not testing.

Then they use the same rationalizing "to each his own, none of your business" when others point it out.

Then they have the audacity to brag that fat is beautiful in their eyes in here!! They turn around and post about despising the ugly and old, in their eyes. It's like the bullied man going home to kick the cat and the kids to vent their insecurities.

I think you are referring to this guy here instead if Behrhunter 

On 11/2/2019 at 6:24 PM, Guest Fit Uncle said:

Firstly, I apologise to TS as we have gone way out of topic but I need to clarify myself - We are talking about someone in their 50s who wants to know if its too late to start their journey to better their physical appearance/health and overall well being. While there is always extremes in almost any case, i think this forum is no place an avenue to cover everything. That is the job of a research thesis. I think if once someone has a intention, will or has already made an effort to exercise. I will make the assumption that they have some amount of discipline? As with any form of exercise, the results are almost never immediately visible. It is usually through a longitudinal period. 

When comparing to someone who is over eating. Actually, everyone has something they are over-indulgent over. Whether its over eating, over exercising, over reliant on steroid, smoking, access use of smartphones. You are answerable to yourself. And there are genuinely guys who like fat guys. What got me confused though is the comment about delusion, my only hope is its referring to guys who over-eat and not me for claiming moderation.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:35 PM, Guest Guest said:

I think you are referring to this guy here instead if Behrhunter 

Thank you for coming to my defense, but I also believe at the same time different people's body reacts differently. I have friends who eats like he is eating for 3, one is buff like hell, another is skinny like hell. I am ectomorphic by nature, so everything that goes to the lips goes to the hips in an instant and nowhere else. Another friend of my is like endomorphic and exercises less than me but due to the nature of his built, his 'fats' are somehow distributed evenly. He is not cut but he looks likes someone i would want as my bolster tonight.

Benedict may be younger have higher metabolism therefore needing a lot more calories than a 40 - 50 year old male. There is not enough evidence for any form of name calling. Now lets go back to advising our dear TS on how to look like a 老腊肉. As I would like to be one too. 

On 11/2/2019 at 4:50 PM, Behrhunter said:

On 11/2/2019 at 1:01 PM, benedict5856 said:

just eat. I do exercise regularly, like body combat, yoga, carry weights, etc.

Eat curry chicken, KFC, half chicken with 1 plate of rice, laksa, steamboat buffet, korean bbq buffet, hotel buffet.

Just eat and eat and next day still exercise.

I would kill myself if i gonna eat salad with steamed chicken breast. Yucks! i would kill myself.

Its so funny i see those gym guys, eating at gym with those home made salad, kinda show-off mentality of how healthy they are.

i was like, errrr..... poor thing lor, why makes your life miserable.

Life is short, just eat.

And the more u exercise, the more u eat, the faster u gain weight.

I gained 5 kg during my BMT.

Right, to each his own. The body is yours, it's up to you how you want to abuse it. However, it's not so SIMPLE as 5 years more or 5 years less of life.  You could suffer a stroke, heart attack, liver failure, colon cancer etc. due to an unhealthy diet and spent many more years suffering in your sunset years before passing away. 

Of course, the choice is yours. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 11/1/2019 at 2:21 PM, benedict5856 said:

Swimming pool?

Sauna?

Gay apps?

There is a better market value for a 50 yo face with a 25 yo body, compared to a 50 yo face with a 60 yo body.

Just now, LeanMature said:

There is a better market value for a 50 yo face with a 25 yo body, compared to a 50 yo face with a 60 yo body.

i agree totally...gays aresuperficial people la..we like to fantasize about hunky strong muscular guys...face not so nice its ok..

35 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

true, but sadly a 50 year old body will never have a 25 yr old body.

The body will sag, the face will sag. The skin, the texture, the elasticity, all will sag.

Touch a 1 year old baby, and a 18 year old guy, complexion is different.

Touch a 25 year old and a 50 year old, the complexion will also be different.

33 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

i agree totally...gays aresuperficial people la..we like to fantasize about hunky strong muscular guys...face not so nice its ok..

That's bcas u are bottom.

The body will sag, the face will sag. The skin, the texture, the elasticity, all will sag.

Agree, but with proper diet and exercise, a lean toned bod with 6 packs is still achievable at 50...and not everyone is going after a 25 yo body. 

Wah... You really super sour grape man.. 

200.gif?cid=e1bb72ffed43cc10a0b4c8716135

Lol, nice gif. Although how he put it may be a bit crass but there is truth in his words. You may not feel it as you touch your own skin everyday. Though good toiletries and cosmetics does improve the condition. But recently I hugged someone in his 20s, I could immediately tell the difference. 

But yet again I would like to stress that I assume that the TS is talking about overall physique and well being, not until the minute level of your sagging skin. Just like Arnold Schwarzenegger, to me he still look awesome for his age but you cannot compare his complexion to a Zac Effron or Channing Tatum (whoever rocks your boats.) But that is life, that each and everyone will go through. But I would rather be pair my wrinkling skin with a bit of pecs than allow gravity to take over totally :) 

Edited by Behrhunter

29 minutes ago, Behrhunter said:

Lol, nice gif. But though how he put it may be a bit crass but there is truth in his words. You may not feel it as you touch your own skin everyday. Though good toiletries and cosmetics does improve the condition. But recently I hugged someone in his 20s, you can immediately tell the difference. 

Aging is normal.  Just touch a new leaf and an old one of a plant and you can tell the difference.  But a 50 yo guy does not need to have a 50 yo body.  Some of them have muscular body with 6 packs that can attract many younger guys. 

If you can attain that, many people will respect you because its again a form of discipline and management . People look up to you too. Healthier and happier because you like the way you look fit and sexy sexy and morale boost. 

Give people good impression. Save money too. 

Guest Realistic

Everything is relative.

Just like there 50 yo face with a 25 yo bod is "better" than a 50 yo face with a 60 yo bod.

One might say a 40 yo face with a 25 yo bod is "better" than a 50 yo face with a 25 yo bod.

U are competing in a whole pool here.

Does that mean u stop working out and whither, probably not.

But a 50 yo will always be a 50 yo.

I mean just look at yourself in the mirror - the lines, the saggy cheeks, the loose skin, the lack of muscle tone - all these will always be reminders of aging.

Just keeping it real.

22 hours ago, LeanMature said:

1 hour ago, Guest Realistic said:

Everything is relative.

Just like there 50 yo face with a 25 yo bod is "better" than a 50 yo face with a 60 yo bod.

One might say a 40 yo face with a 25 yo bod is "better" than a 50 yo face with a 25 yo bod.

I mean just look at yourself in the mirror - the lines, the saggy cheeks, the loose skin, the lack of muscle tone - all these will always be reminders of aging.

Just keeping it real.

Right, it's only fair to compare apple with apple.  30 with 30, 40 with 40, 50 with 50.  

Guest Lao uncle
5 hours ago, Guest Realistic said:

Everything is relative.

Just keeping it real.

Why need to be so complicated.

We only have to show that a few cases exist then it's possible.

Take the top 1% of the 50yos and compare with the bottom of the barrel 1% of the 25yos, there it is possible.

Case closed. QED.

A person can define himself by his physical attributes when still youthful. Past maybe 35 I would rather see myself not as how sexy I can be but how intelligent or financially secure I am. Gotta have a bit of class as you grow older in the way you talk and dress. 

Nothing like an old man in singlet and shorts in the gym to turn me off and look at those weak legs! Ok this is my answer to the post? Haha 

Also good to be skilled in a certain hobby or money-making interest as you get older. More substance as u get older; not just in a saggy bod  that reeks of desperation. 

Some ranting done! 

I kinda agree with @benedict5856

There is a difference no matter how buff you are at 50. The tone, elasticity and even smell seems different. 

So it's not about being a sour grape, just speaking what's on his mind. 

On 11/5/2019 at 12:13 PM, benedict5856 said:

But why is it so important to keep attracting young boys? This is not the main reason for keeping in shape. Everyone ages and those who have reached 50, shld have played enuff by then. How long more does one wanna keep playing? This is just not sustainable. 

12 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Aging is normal.  Just touch a new leaf and an old one of a plant and you can tell the difference.  But a 50 yo guy does not need to have a 50 yo body.  Some of them have muscular body with 6 packs that can attract many younger guys. 

2 minutes ago, Square said:

I kinda agree with @benedict5856

There is a difference no matter how buff you are at 50. The tone, elasticity and even smell seems different. 

So it's not about being a sour grape, just speaking what's on his mind. 

But why is it so important to keep attracting young boys? This is not the main reason for keeping in shape. Everyone ages and those who have reached 50, shld have played enuff by then. How long more does one wanna keep playing? This is just not sustainable. 

Many are still fucking around at 60, so how can 50 had played enough ?   Keeping in shape is for health reason but it also attract many younger guys too.  Muscle is sexy, fats are ugly to most in this gay community. As such, building muscles is important as one get older by the day, both for mobility as well as vanity.    

17 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Many are still fucking around at 60, so how can 50 had played enough ?   Keeping in shape is for health reason but it also attract many younger guys too.  Muscle is sexy, fats are ugly to most in this gay community. As such, building muscles is important as one get older by the day, both for mobility as well as vanity.    

As much as u said fats are ugly, so is skinny. Equally ugly. 

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Fatty bom-bom feeling butt hurt now. 

hahahahaa.... why should i? 

PLUS, i like fat guy too. 

So funny, when u talk. Asif u know me. 

If u wanna insult ppl, do it abit atas, got sense, got logic. I doubt u can be that level.

Guest age denial

First time ever I have to fully agree to Benedict5856.

You can slim down and shape your body like a 25 year old if you are already 50 but looks wise, you will never achieve 25 again.

What is the aim? To appear sexy? To be able to date younger guys?

In my point of view , trying to achieve the looks of a 25y old gym bod guy, you are denying yourself and your age, show some mental issues, because it seems you can't live up to your age and try to conceal with looking like a 25y old jumper.

Is it insecurity to stand up to your age? or an ego trip to tell you, you can do it?

If you complete the form traveling to Thailand or anywhere, you still need to put your real date of birth. And what if your 23y old bf takes a glimpse, maybe you won't enjoy your holidays from that day on. What was your gain?

Guest No En-block for the old
2 hours ago, Guest age denial said:

First time ever I have to fully agree to Benedict5856.

You can slim down and shape your body like a 25 year old if you are already 50 but looks wise, you will never achieve 25 again.

What is the aim? To appear sexy? To be able to date younger guys?

In my point of view , trying to achieve the looks of a 25y old gym bod guy, you are denying yourself and your age, show some mental issues, because it seems you can't live up to your age and try to conceal with looking like a 25y old jumper.

Is it insecurity to stand up to your age? or an ego trip to tell you, you can do it?

If you complete the form traveling to Thailand or anywhere, you still need to put your real date of birth. And what if your 23y old bf takes a glimpse, maybe you won't enjoy your holidays from that day on. What was your gain?

If you are 50yo and your skin is still smooth.  It is best to take care and maintain thru skin care products.  I have seen a muscular guys in the gym, he has big muscles, nice 6 packs and very tanned skin, but his turtle necks spoils all the hard work he put on his body and porbably gave away his age of 60s.  Now,  that the fact cannot be concealed,  the gym bod guys will have to mentally accept that he is not 25yo regardless how great his bod looks.  I think, acceptance of one ages is the only way to make one look younger, without being too over the top.

3 hours ago, benedict5856 said:

hahahahaa.... why should i? 

PLUS, i like fat guy too. 

So funny, when u talk. Asif u know me. 

If u wanna insult ppl, do it abit atas, got sense, got logic. I doubt u can be that level.

Butt hurt cos people called you ugly mah. Like that also dunno? Why still need me to waste my atas-ness on you when you cannot even make sense and logic out of it? You are not of that level at all. 

• G_M locked this topic