Male HQ

Celebrities / Famous Personalities Who Have Passed Away (Compiled)

jazz

Death of a Singapore Armed Forces Operationally Ready National Serviceman – CDF to chair press conference to present preliminary findings
 NEWS RELEASES | 23 Jan 2019 23:29 (GMT+8)

MINDEF logo
 / 

Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) Operationally Ready National Serviceman, Corporal First Class (National Service) [CFC (NS)] Pang Wei Chong, Aloysius passed away at 2045hrs on 23 January 2019 (SG time) at Waikato Hospital, New Zealand. 

An Armament Technician from the 268th Battalion Singapore Artillery, CFC (NS) Pang was carrying out repair works inside the Singapore Self-Propelled Howitzer (SSPH) with two other SAF personnel on 19 January 2019 at Waiouru Training Area, New Zealand. Unfortunately, CFC Pang sustained injuries when the gun barrel was lowered. He was evacuated to Waikato Hospital, a regional trauma centre where he underwent a number of surgeries to treat his injuries. Dr Teo Li Tserng, Chief of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery at Tan Tock Seng Hospital, was flown in to assist the New Zealand medical team tending to CFC (NS) Pang. Despite surgical attempts to repair damaged organs putting him on artificial life support, CFC (NS) Pang succumbed to the injuries and passed away. 

An independent Committee of Inquiry will be convened to investigate the circumstances leading to the incident. A press conference will be held on 24 January 2019 to present the preliminary findings  and will be chaired by the Chief of Defence Force. 

The SAF will be making arrangements to bring the body of the late CFC (NS) Pang back to Singapore. 

The Ministry of Defence and the SAF extend their deepest condolences to the family of CFC (NS) Pang and will continue to render assistance and support in their time of loss.

Really sad...he is now with God.  A young talent, a Son of Singapore is no more with us.  His spirit, his cheerful smile, he media output will live on in our memories.  God bless his soul.

I want to remember Aloysius Pang , as this beautiful, wonderful, upbeat , and positive young man ,

He will live on forever, young and beautiful,

He will never grow old.

Aloysius , wherever you are going to , have a safe journey and protect your family and mum , and comfort her in her hour of need,

come to her dreams and comfort her, tell her that you are in a place of no pain and no tears, 

I will always remember you as this beautiful , eloquent, and energetic young man , and beautiful face

Bye bye and you  will not be forgotten.

Can I say I loved your talent ?

I always feel happy acting when you appear on TV.

Bye bye.

My deepest condolences....  

Truly I feel sad, not because we are not friends, not because you are a celebrity, for a simple reason that you are a fellow Singaporean and need to serve the nation like what I have done. However, such a thing shouldn’t have happened and ended this way... 

Rest in peace... you are in a better place and God will take care of you. 

Guest Justice
14 hours ago, Creevie said:

How did he exactly get injured? Repairing artillery vehicle and encountered some kind of explosion or? 

Unfortunately, the Singapore new silent order prevent social media from telling what has happened.  The G is very sensitive when in the past insiders know the truth and wanted to speak about it via social media.  In recent times, people were being charged for taking picture and breaking news before any COI is convened. So now, people has to rely on COI investigations and report and with a brief apology from the G the matter is closed and swiftly swept under the mysterious carpet.   I think every parent deserve to know the real truth than the politically correct truth.

2 hours ago, Ethan_Oleh said:

He's one of my client and whom had supported my business. 

RIP. Deepest condolences to his family

Takecare

Your massage business? So did you give him happy ending? He got gf one woh.

16 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You really have no sense of propriety, its a death of someone when the hurt is still fresh, and you want to joke and speak ill of the deceased.

20 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You really have no sense of propriety, its a death of someone when the hurt is still fresh, and you want to joke and speak ill of the deceased.

11 minutes ago, moretobtm said:

The sudden-ness is just heart wrenching... :(

The msm is so shitty.  First it came out to say the guy sustained serious injury during operation, couple days later reported he was in stable condition and yesterday said he gone liao.  Never trust the msm again.  Shitty journalist 

News report needs to be sensitive to the family's feeling , sensitivity and pain. 

This kind of news needs to be done this way, so that minimises the family from busybody kaypoh people, which are not directly affected.

Its not for public amusement and entertainment.

If you cannot figure this out on your own, I only.have one word , shallow.

I am still in a daze, I still cannot accept that it has come to this,  

that we have to accept the fact thereafter, 

that the family will have to prepare funeral arrangements.

That is so hard to swallow, I am in tears now, 

why ? why?

一切有为法
如梦幻泡影
如雾亦如电
应作如是观

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

The only comfort is to believe the Creator takes back to bosom , those who are good and kind hearted,

Gone too soon, but back in the bosom of the Creator , to become an angel with beautiful light and wings..

Aloysius, your light shines far and bright, 

will try to say the final goodbyes if can squeeze in at the memorial.

Heavy hearted  , 

I juz wanna say the gf is getting to be very fake and pretentious. Kns posting maybe thirty Insta stories with those act-cute captions. Whoring out for likes also not like that. Or is she really so nutty because of this era of social media that this is the only lame way she can "cope"?? 

This actor... many fans watched him grow up on tv. Sure sad. 

Condolences of coz to to the family. But Everyman is ultimately responsible for himself. He's been doing this vocation for years right? The public can't push it all on the SAF. You drive on road meet with accident then how, must grill LTA or the driving school or the car manufacturer? 

May his family be strong and find peace eventually. (My armchair perspective, I know)

Guest 露非霧
5 hours ago, fab said:

一切有为法
如梦幻泡影
如雾亦如电
应作如是观

一切有為法,

如夢幻泡影,

如露亦如電,

應作如是觀。

47 minutes ago, Creevie said:

I juz wanna say the gf is getting to be very fake and pretentious. Kns posting maybe thirty Insta stories with those act-cute captions. Whoring out for likes also not like that. Or is she really so nutty because of this era of social media that this is the only lame way she can "cope"?? 

:lol::clap: 

Guest JiaqiWooSoFake
2 hours ago, Creevie said:

This actor... many fans watched him grow up on tv. Sure sad. 

Condolences of coz to to the family. But Everyman is ultimately responsible for himself. He's been doing this vocation for years right? The public can't push it all on the SAF. You drive on road meet with accident then how, must grill LTA or the driving school or the car manufacturer? 

May his family be strong and find peace eventually. (My armchair perspective, I know)

I thought I was the only one. His Gf is milking the situation and making it about her. She’s enjoying all the attention now. I understand that people grieve differently, but she’s doing Instagram videos and interacting with fans with a mini Q&A. I’ve always found Jayley Woo fake. This whole situation proven me right. 

49 minutes ago, Guest JiaqiWooSoFake said:

I thought I was the only one. His Gf is milking the situation and making it about her. She’s enjoying all the attention now. I understand that people grieve differently, but she’s doing Instagram videos and interacting with fans with a mini Q&A. I’ve always found Jayley Woo fake. This whole situation proven me right. 

I think its not your place to judge and expose the deceased girlfriend as fake or milking publicity, 

As long as the deceased was happy with her and felt worth his time and money who are u to judge her as fake or whatever, you are literally the 第三者,  outsider.

I hope u can understand the situation.

Guest Awkward

But some of the pictures like abit not appropriate leh, like the hand holding one while he was unconscious. Yes it makes a touching dramatic shot for tv, but at that point any grieving person got the mind to think of taking a shot of that? and posting it on IG?

2 minutes ago, Guest Awkward said:

But some of the pictures like abit not appropriate leh, like the hand holding one while he was unconscious. Yes it makes a touching dramatic shot for tv, but at that point any grieving person got the mind to think of taking a shot of that? and posting it on IG?

maybe photo taken by third party like sister of either party, or mother of Aloysius asked Jaylee to take becos its the last time they will hold hands . we never know the behind the scenes. 

But like   you are intruding onto their privatr intimate space by criticising

Now should be  a time of 祝福, 节哀, nitpick on nitty details.

move on lah.

Guest Awkward
19 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

maybe photo taken by third party like sister of either party, or mother of Aloysius asked Jaylee to take becos its the last time they will hold hands . we never know the behind the scenes. 

move on lah.

They posted on IG, they made it public.

3 hours ago, Guest JiaqiWooSoFake said:

Yes I never like her too.  She scolded vulgarity also when I watched somewhere her video. 

She's so fake. 

7 hours ago, Guest guest said:

move on lah.

8 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I think its not your place to judge and expose the deceased girlfriend as fake or milking publicity, 

As long as the deceased was happy with her and felt worth his time and money who are u to judge her as fake or whatever, you are literally the 第三者,  outsider.

I hope u can understand the situation.

假好人。everything also wanna be positive right you? We are calling ppl out for their crap and here u r trying to roleplay some kind soul. Trying to secure a place in heaven ah? Don't be so fake la. 

Edited by Creevie

that's harsh....

after all, u were not the one who lost a son, brother, friend or bf.

u are entitled to yr view but sorry u feel that way

19 hours ago, Creevie said:

But Everyman is ultimately responsible for himself. He's been doing this vocation for years right? The public can't push it all on the SAF. You drive on road meet with accident then how, must grill LTA or the driving school or the car manufacturer? 

8 hours ago, Creevie said:

假好人。everything also wanna be positive right you? We are calling ppl out for their crap and here u r trying to roleplay some kind soul. Trying to secure a place in heaven ah? Don't be so fake la. 

Who are you to judge what is in other people 's heart, so far everyone on earth agrees only the creator or divine has the right to judge a human being's goodness and what is in the heart which is hidden and no one else can see, 

You are not God,,and I admit I am not perfect nor divine or immortal, 

but your negativity should not doubt my sincerety, 

and comments like yours is what starts a war of words among people who cannot stomach slights, 

I choose to take the higher road and deflect what you said about people 's kind attention. 

Arigato.

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Who are you to judge what is in other people 's heart, so far everyone on earth agrees only the creator or divine has the right to judge a human being's goodness and what is in the heart which is hidden and no one else can see, 

You are not God,,and I admit I am not perfect nor divine or immortal, 

but your negativity should not doubt my sincerety, 

and comments like yours is what starts a war of words among people who cannot stomach slights, 

I choose to take the higher road and deflect what you said about people 's kind attention. 

Arigato.

Okay Your Holiness. Your are higher and I am lower. 

Deflect deflect.

8 minutes ago, Creevie said:

Okay Your Holiness. Your are higher and I am lower. 

Deflect deflect.

I have already included the caveat that I am not perfect, so why abrade the yes your holiness in.

Did I attempt in anyway to put myself above you, 

Need prescription glasses is what i think u need.:clap:

• G_M changed the title to Celebrities / Famous Personalities Who Have Passed Away (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.