Male HQ

Is Turkey a good place to suck cocks

Guest Cock Slut

3 hours ago, wilfgene said:

Connotation to an imagination of one being a dervish,

as in Reay Tannahill's "Sex in History".

I hadn't seen the word "dervish" in at least 60 years, it brings remembrances of my childhood reading "One thousand and one nights".

I was so innocent then, I would have never imagined that dervishes have cocks too.  It would have given me repulsion!

And...  it gives me repulsion now.   If something I expect of a cock, it is to be clean...  

And why go to Turkey to find ascetics?  Aren't there Buddhist monks in Singapore?

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I hadn't seen the word "dervish" in at least 60 years, it brings remembrances of my childhood reading "One thousand and one nights".

I was so innocent then, I would have never imagined that dervishes have cocks too.  It would have given me repulsion!

And...  it gives me repulsion now.   If something I expect of a cock, it is to be clean...  

And why go to Turkey to find ascetics?  Aren't there Buddhist monks in Singapore?

"If something I expect of a cock, it is to be clean"?

Somebody, please pm Steve on recent reports of local monks engaging in homosexuality.

He might have still not discovered we can only criticized Christianity here.

The one son to be offered into military service by each family is an ascetic?

50 minutes ago, wilfgene said:

You may not have understood me well.   A dervish is a man who is not well kept.  Will he ever take a bath?   When he exposes his cock  I imagine that a thousand flies swarm around it.  How can one suck that ??  Yuck!

Guest turkish
43 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

You may not have understood me well.   A dervish is a man who is not well kept.  Will he ever take a bath?   When he exposes his cock  I imagine that a thousand flies swarm around it.  How can one suck that ??  Yuck!

Why must someone living in poverty mean, he is not clean?

Steve5380 you are very much disappointing me.

Yes, maybe poor people don't shower 3 times a day like Singaporeans, who have are fortunate for cheap water flowing from Malaysia...

Don't draw conclusions or assumptions about poor people please.

Poor people might not take extravagant and fancy shower gels or shampoos and may have a soapy scent but I would never say they are not well kept.

I m sure, if you invite a dervish to your home, he will occupy your bathroom for some hours...

Guest turkish
1 hour ago, wilfgene said:

Somebody, please pm Steve on recent reports of local monks engaging in homosexuality.

He might have still not discovered we can only criticized Christianity here.

The one son to be offered into military service by each family is an ascetic?

I just wonder why can only criticise Christianity in Singapore.

As long as you don't insult the religious feelings of others, you can criticise any religion in Singapore.

Since when only one religion can be criticised here?

9 minutes ago, Guest turkish said:

Why must someone living in poverty mean, he is not clean?

Steve5380 you are very much disappointing me.

Yes, maybe poor people don't shower 3 times a day like Singaporeans, who have are fortunate for cheap water flowing from Malaysia...

Don't draw conclusions or assumptions about poor people please.

Poor people might not take extravagant and fancy shower gels or shampoos and may have a soapy scent but I would never say they are not well kept.

I m sure, if you invite a dervish to your home, he will occupy your bathroom for some hours...

I apologize for having misjudged dervishes in your estimation.  I recognize that I have never seen nor spoken to a dervish.

Am I wrong making some association of dervishes with homeless people?  Homeless people are by necessity less well kept. No running water, no change of underwear every couple of days, no shaving.  But I could be wrong.   And I don't want to ruin your pleasure sucking dervish cocks. :)

13 minutes ago, Guest turkish said:

I just wonder why can only criticise Christianity in Singapore.

As long as you don't insult the religious feelings of others, you can criticise any religion in Singapore.

Since when only one religion can be criticised here?

I agree with you, one should be able to criticize any religion like one can criticize anything else.

And true religious believers should be above any problems of having their religion criticized.

But organized religion is organized power, and they wish to criminalize any disagreements with them.

6 hours ago, cityhallguy said:

I had been to Istanbul, Turkey in 2014. I went there alone to cheer myself up after broken up with my bf because I caught him cheating on me. I spent a total of 9 days in the country, first 3 days I stayed in the Old city of Istanbul then 2 days in Cappadocia and remaining back to Istanbul on the New city area. I had a few sexual encounters in this holiday. 

You broke up with your bf because he cheated ON YOU? 

In short 9 days you had what you called A FEW sexual encounters with "Turkish delights".  Such "few" is what the average man in this world may have in a year.

So you are not exactly an innocent and pure man who respects the sanctity of your body and expects any bf to respect it too with a reciprocal attitude!  Compared to your debauchery,  you DEMAND that your boyfriend is completely monogamous, dedicating his body ONLY to you ???

I write this because I imagine that you will demand an equal absolute fidelity, monogamy from your next boyfriend  (and if he is like you, you may have to change boyfriends as often as underwear).  And then you will rant about how impossible it is for gays to stay in a relationship.

Have you ever thought about seeking an OPEN relationship, getting rid of this harmful unnatural demand of fidelity?   Why cannot your boyfriend enjoy his own trip to Istanbul and enjoy his own Turkish delights?   Why cannot you have a boyfriend where you two together go to Istanbul and other places to enjoy some gay life?

Edited by Steve5380

Steve, this topic is about experience in Turkey, and not relationship. Cityhallguy was sharing his experience, which a lot of people would enjoy reading. If you have no relevant experience on the topic to share, please move on to another topic and don’t put other people down with judgemental remarks. I’m visiting Turkey for Christmas and would enjoy reading more of such stories. Thanks Cityhall for sharing your Turkish Delights. 

22 minutes ago, Guest YTL said:

Steve, this topic is about experience in Turkey, and not relationship. Cityhallguy was sharing his experience, which a lot of people would enjoy reading. If you have no relevant experience on the topic to share, please move on to another topic and don’t put other people down with judgemental remarks. I’m visiting Turkey for Christmas and would enjoy reading more of such stories. Thanks Cityhall for sharing your Turkish Delights. 

I am in my perfect right to comment on the poster's experience in Turkey, subject of this thread.  After all he shared the link between his experience in Turkey and his relationship.  You don't need to agree with me in my comment, but your disagreement does not make my comment less proper.  If you want to go to Turkey to enjoy similar delights, my comment may also apply to you if you also demand absolute fidelity from your partner, but this should be your own business. 

16 hours ago, cityhallguy said:

I had been to Istanbul, Turkey in 2014. I went there alone to cheer myself up after broken up with my bf because I caught him cheating on me. I spent a total of 9 days in the country, first 3 days I stayed in the Old city of Istanbul then 2 days in Cappadocia and remaining back to Istanbul on the New city area. I had a few sexual encounters in this holiday. One was with the hotel staff during my I stayed in the old city, another with a turkish barber, then had groped experience with a turkish man on the tram, also had one groping encountered with the restaurant manager. Apart from these encounters, I had visited a few hammam places and only two can have some naughty fun and they were located on the New City area of Istanbul. One of them was found accidentally while I was doing my window shopping, that hammam was amazing and showed me how open the turkish men were. I was the only Asian man there, there were one or two Caucasians and the rest were turkish men age range from 30s to 60s. The 30s were fit, muscles bulk men and the 60s were big man with beer belly, one  common thing they have is both hairy and have big heavy testicles. As usual all these men with men(gay) sex-fun playground in other countries were open and friendly unlike SG sauna places where guys standing outside the cubicle door acting like Jolin Tsai. I was eyeing on a turkish man (40s) and knowing that he was there with his bf, so I just quietly sitting down and enjoyed this couple with their friends playing water, kissing and groping each other under the traditional hammam room (Is a big room with white marbles tiles and there’s skylight at the Centre of the room allowing sunlight to pass through and brighten the room). Somehow, this turkish man noticed I eyeing on him, he said something to his bf, then he came towards me and kissed me. We started to grope each other and he allowed me to blow him but no cum, for a while before he went back to his bf and group of friends. I was shocked and appreciated for him and his bf to allow me to have a taste of him hahaha really considered myself lucky, but actually it wasn’t lucky as I later found that all these turkish men here were very friendly and open to play if you want to play with them. So I moved to another small room and had a orgy fun there with few older turkish men, mostly sucking their thick cocks and balls. Though this hammam was amazing friendly, you need to play safe. The furthest naughty act I did were only suck and rim but no intercourse. The hammam doesn't provide condom (of course it doesn’t provide because is hammam and not gay sauna) and I also saw a few having bareback sex, so just be careful. Apart from my special encounters and my hammam visiting, I also used Grindr, scruff and Growlr. I met a few turkish men using the gay apps and of course had fun too, did top a turkish young bear (20s) in my hotel room. Also note that not many turkish men/gay speak English so that reduced the chances for me to meet turkish gay but overall I had enough of Turkish delights. 

Well done, that's how a holiday should be!

But wow....groping on a tram!?  Love to know how that came about

So lucky to accidentally find a hammam with activities!

Thanks to Guest YTL. I don’t blame Steve5380 because he doesn’t know anything and what’s happening in that relationship. 

I will just reply Steve5380’s comments

Th past!

1) It was a long distance relationship. 
2) Did I demand monogamous? He told me to stay with him and stopped seeing other guys so I agreed and flew to Bali once a month.

3) At the 4th month, I found he cheated on me because he texted me “Dear, are you coming back for dinner” which was not meant for me but his Bali boy. Of course I immediately called him but he ignored my calls for 2weeks then written me a long email that it was a mistake for him to ask me be his partner. He was foolish to think that long distance could work for us and he also didn’t want me to sacrifice my life and career in SG to live with him in Bali. 
4) I was dammed mad and my emotion took over me, so spend 7k to go for holiday which is Turkey. 
5) After the trip, I calm down more and forgive this Aussie Bf and moved on. We still keep in touch and been very good friends.

Now!
1) I moved to NZ, and happily living with my kiwi partner.

2) I did sacrifice my career and life in SG because I want to live with my kiwi partner and I doesn’t believe in Long distance relationship (have many times all failed).

3) I now using my retirements saving to reinvest myself In study from engineering to Health science.

Anyway, I was a frequent traveler when I was working and living in SG due to work. So will share my travel experience if I seen one that I have been. 

Edited by cityhallguy

cityhallguy,

Thanks for your response and quite extrovert reply.

I tried telling many local guys to look seriously into those Long Distance Relationships.

In my eyes they just don't work. Your bf was in Bali. You will get spammed with plenty approaches from guys at every minute. It takes real hard discipline to remain monogamous.

I would guess most bfs would just get weak. I wouldn't even blame them.

In my personal view, remaining monogamous is just not possible for long distance relationships. 

Over time I consoled too many local broken hearts here in their "monogamous" long distance relationships.

It makes a difference, if you stay together for some time, know each other more or less perfectly and then one partner has to go overseas for maybe one year maximum, and later you are back again together, then it might work.

To be honest: I don't believe in full monogamous relationships. But that is another point.

On Steve5380: I just think his intention was to rethink breaking up easily. If you are not prepared for usual things happening in a life time or relationship, most married couples would have divorced already. We all want a relationship to be honest, monogamous and lovely, but life is just different and sometimes you need to just look into the reality.

Be happy with your Kiwi. I didn't think it is too bad to find a job in NZ if you are a foreigner. Just wonder, why you could not continue your career over there.

1 hour ago, singalion said:

cityhallguy,

Thanks for your response and quite extrovert reply.

I tried telling many local guys to look seriously into those Long Distance Relationships.

In my eyes they just don't work. Your bf was in Bali. You will get spammed with plenty approaches from guys at every minute. It takes real hard discipline to remain monogamous.

I would guess most bfs would just get weak. I wouldn't even blame them.

In my personal view, remaining monogamous is just not possible for long distance relationships. 

Over time I consoled too many local broken hearts here in their "monogamous" long distance relationships.

It makes a difference, if you stay together for some time, know each other more or less perfectly and then one partner has to go overseas for maybe one year maximum, and later you are back again together, then it might work.

To be honest: I don't believe in full monogamous relationships. But that is another point.

On Steve5380: I just think his intention was to rethink breaking up easily. If you are not prepared for usual things happening in a life time or relationship, most married couples would have divorced already. We all want a relationship to be honest, monogamous and lovely, but life is just different and sometimes you need to just look into the reality.

Be happy with your Kiwi. I didn't think it is too bad to find a job in NZ if you are a foreigner. Just wonder, why you could not continue your career over there.

Thanks and just to clear your doubt of why I couldn’t continue my career.

1) Stress and tired with engineering work especially in Shipbuilding industry.

2) Marine Industry in NZ  is not a niche or demand market compared to SG.

3) Avoid my bosses, managers and marine organizations (related with government) to track me because I was a Scholar and when I resigned I didn’t tell them the real reason (obviously you can’t tell them you resigned because you want to pursuit your gay life with your partner), they were shocked and I had to go through 3 levels (up to MD) of exit interviews. Of course later on, people still know but at least I wont see them again since I’m in different industry.

Lastly, thanks for the comment from Innocentguy and Get69.

To ensure I don’t jump out of the topic, I attached the turkey travel tour company I engaged when I travelled to Cappadocia for your information and also the Hammam I was talking about is called Tahiri Galatasaray Hamam.

3978BDA3-A160-4956-812A-2E52E89DB0F9.jpeg

Edited by cityhallguy

On 12/17/2019 at 9:47 PM, cityhallguy said:

Thanks to Guest YTL. I don’t blame Steve5380 because he doesn’t know anything and what’s happening in that relationship. 

I will just reply Steve5380’s comments

Th past!

1) It was a long distance relationship. 
2) Did I demand monogamous? He told me to stay with him and stopped seeing other guys so I agreed and flew to Bali once a month.

3) At the 4th month, I found he cheated on me because he texted me “Dear, are you coming back for dinner” which was not meant for me but his Bali boy. Of course I immediately called him but he ignored my calls for 2weeks then written me a long email that it was a mistake for him to ask me be his partner. He was foolish to think that long distance could work for us and he also didn’t want me to sacrifice my life and career in SG to live with him in Bali. 
4) I was dammed mad and my emotion took over me, so spend 7k to go for holiday which is Turkey. 
5) After the trip, I calm down more and forgive this Aussie Bf and moved on. We still keep in touch and been very good friends.

Now!
1) I moved to NZ, and happily living with my kiwi partner.

2) I did sacrifice my career and life in SG because I want to live with my kiwi partner and I doesn’t believe in Long distance relationship (have many times all failed).

3) I now using my retirements saving to reinvest myself In study from engineering to Health science.

Anyway, I was a frequent traveler when I was working and living in SG due to work. So will share my travel experience if I seen one that I have been. 

Thank you for your answer.  I always run the risk of being wrong when I don't know the whole story.  I am glad that you acted in a positive way.  And that you maintain a friendship with your distant friend. The post by  @singalion  gives a good explanation of the risks of long distance relationships,  both for gays and straights. We understand this, and so you chose to be close to your new kiwi partner.  I have read that NZ is a model of paradise and a good choice to live there.  

I wish you total success in your new relationship and in a possible new career.  Remember,  "fidelity in monogamy" is not the best component to keep a relationship together,  but what really works is to accept what makes each other happy.

I am an engineer too, and I can visualize the size of the objects you had do deal with in the ship building industry.  I am also familiar with the medical profession, the practice of medical science.   I could also change easily from engineering to medical science.  After all, isn't medicine the "engineering of the body"?  There are so many interesting technical fields in medicine! And it has the added advantage that one deals with people,  and not only the inanimate objects of engineering.  But now I am retired, trying to engineer my spirit towards understanding and happiness.

Years ago , I was in a  very quiet straight dry sauna there ,  I was eyeing  a cute guy who was with his friend , he knew I was looking at him and told me by making a fist that he is going to beat me up for eyeing him again .....guess what happens when his friend left to the the steam room ? He came over to me and asked  me to suck him off ..he came in loads .....when his friend returned , I left after a while and pretended not looking at them again 

Edited by Dan 28

10 minutes ago, Dan 28 said:

Years ago , I was in a  very quiet straight dry sauna there ,  I was eyeing  a cute guy who was with his friend , he knew I was looking at him and told me by making a fist that he is going to beat me up for eyeing him again .....guess what happens when his friend left to the the steam room ? He came over to me and asked  me to suck him off ..he came in loads .....when his friend returned , I left after a while and pretended not looking at them again 

Sounds convincing. 

After all turkey is a predominantly Muslim country.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I’m in Turkey right now and the men here are HOT. While this is a Muslim country, they are largely secular and attitudes towards gay life in Istanbul, particularly Taksim area (it’s equivalent to our Orchard Road) is liberal. 

Managed to hook up with one guy as I’m with my family. He had handsome sharp features, a great six pack and a kind demeanour, wanting to treat me as a guest in the country. I felt like I’d scored a stallion, and he was 8 inches to boot. He was careful to play it safe so all we did was oral stuff and came on each other. 

Like I said, the men in turkey are very hot and the population of Istanbul is young. I’d even say that 7/10 men on the streets are shaggable. They look of Southern European genetic stock and there are even blondes, brunettes and gingers.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.