Male HQ

Dramas/movies theme songs (Asia region only) - and always refer to the FIRST POST to avoid repetition [电视剧/电影歌曲 (仅限于亚洲区域) - 请务必参阅第一页, 以避免重复]

sphere

铁警雄风 - 1989

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

剑断江湖 - 1989

Edited by sphere

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

逆风天使 - 1990

生命街车 - 1990

乱世黎明 - 1990

一代天骄 - 1991

三面夏娃 - 1991

烈焰焚情 - 1992

执法先锋 - 1992

火舞风云 -1992

霹雳红唇 - 1992

戏剧人生 - 1992

工皇帝,电影 - 1985

为你钟情,电影 - 1985

Edited by sphere

用爱捉伊人,电影 - 1987

爱的逃兵,电影 - 1988

双城故事,电影 - 1991

最佳拍档,电影 - 1982

倚天屠龙记 (台湾) - 1994

倚天屠龙记 (中国) - 2019

• sphere changed the title to Dramas/movies theme songs (Asia region only) - and always refer to the FIRST POST to avoid repetition [电视剧/电影歌曲 (仅限于亚洲区域) - 请务必参阅第一页, 以避免重复]