Male HQ

All about Covid-19 Discussion in Singapore (compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

11pm already and the numbers of infected still not released yet. Each time the number gets reported late, it tends to be very large ones. I'm almost bracing myself for another big shocking number again.. What is it this time? 200? 250? 300?

Guest Disappointed
3 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Those running around outside, queuing for nasi lemak, catching pokemon should be slammed hard on their faces. Anyone dare publicly to say “we are in control” now?  Of course, they can claimed that they are working for free this month.

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Guest Lingling said:

Unlinked case ! 

U cant just catch the virus from nowhere,  definitely got fishy tales inside, straight man visiting prostitutes don't dare to say and gay man visiting sauna perhaps....recently there is a case in TW about this bar girl infected with the virus and pretend to be leading a simple housewife's life,  only on the second day of investigation then reveal her true identity, as a result more than a hundred people who are close to her need to be quarantined. The point is as SG unlinked cases continue to soar,  do we really have sufficient resources to conduct detailed and thorough investigation to ensure no one is lying. 

Edited by lonelyglobe

Guest ticking
27 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

U cant just catch the virus from nowhere,  definitely got fishy tales inside, straight man visiting prostitutes don't dare to say and gay man visiting sauna perhaps....recently there is a case in TW about this bar girl infected with the virus and pretend to be leading a simple housewife's life,  only on the second day of investigation then reveal her true identity, as a result more than a hundred people who are close to her need to be quarantined. The point is as SG unlinked cases continue to soar,  do we really have sufficient resources to conduct detailed and thorough investigation to ensure no one is lying. 

real life examples here in BW: looking for hookup in Personals, home based massage services ....... best wishes

Guest Try and see

How is Taiwan able to have only 388 cases (as of 13 Apr 2020) in a population of 24 million??!

They have that few imported cases and local transmissions?

4 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

How is Taiwan able to have only 388 cases (as of 13 Apr 2020) in a population of 24 million??!

Because their government dont day dream and their people always question the policy maker and they can think for themselve.

Incompetent government is ok, we can change it.

But when ppl treat leaders like god, problem will come.

44 minutes ago, leo yok loo said:

Because their government dont day dream and their people always question the policy maker and they can think for themselve.

In singkieland, people just obey what the policy makers say and 70%  are the okay man, yes man type.

Now at this moment we have this problem. All are living in fear n anxiety!

Edited by jlone

"Thus, due to not wanting to enact a “lockdown.” the government therefore has to resort to laws and penalties to force people to stay at home while trying to create some semblance that “life goes on”—but even at a time of crisis, they are still more concerned about playing charades than taking necessary steps."

Extracts from a very lenghthy article from:

Coronavirus: Inside Taiwan & Singapore’s Health & Social Welfare Responses

by Roy Ngerng | Mar 22, 2020 | Politics and Society

Edited by Letsrelaxpp

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, leo yok loo said:

Cult GIFs | Tenor

1 hour ago, Guest Try and see said:

If we change the team,  yes the figures will be the other way.... Take a look at how TW conduct their daily briefing, very steady and give u a sense of security that everything is really under control and yes,  they are really humble and admit mistakes that they made unlike here,  trying very hard to defend themselves or maybe they don't even think is a mistake. When TW deliver free mask here and the best response we can give is errr...

Edited by lonelyglobe

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

indeed very sad! can we blame others that gays are promiscuous? 

3 hours ago, Guest ticking said:

real life examples here in BW: looking for hookup in Personals, home based massage services ....... best wishes

You think the straight people are not hooking up?? You think straight people are not promiscuous?? Get real, OK? And if both of you are gays yourself, does that mean that the two of you are also trying to hook up with others for sex right now? Don't come here and throw your holier-than-thou attitudes at other people over here. 

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Lingling said:

Unlinked case ! 

We have 49 clusters at last count, and how some of the clusters started cannot even be determined yet. The saddest cluster is that of Lee Ah Mooi Old Age Home, and 2 of their patients  has since passed away because of COVID19. Did any of these old folks went out to do any hanky panky? 

Let's face it. Linked or unlinked, so what? What's the point of doing the tracing and linking, now that we have long passed the tipping point? The purpose of the contact tracing was supposed to find those people who came into close contact with those infected, so that they can be quarantined at home. But now, what is the point of doing that when we have already passed the tipping point and we ARE supposed to be staying at home already?? 

The initial contact tracing bought us some good time to set in place various plans to control and contain the situation, but we wasted all those time that we stole from the virus. Things like mask wearing, social distancing, enforcing space control in public transportation etc had long been suggested everywhere before. But no, those people leading the fight were blinded by the cronies' back-patting with unjustified praises like "Gold Standard", and they became complacent. And, as usual, they think they know best, and they only implemented all those actions when things got out of control.

And that is when the foreign workers dormitories virus clusters started blooming like mushrooms all over Singapore. It really doesn't take a genius to know that a single case in the dormitories can lead to a virus spreading like a wildfire. You don't need "hindsight" for that. You just need common sense. And to be honest, harsh as I may sound, I am even wondering if some of those infected foreign workers got themselves infected deliberately, with all the "incentives" to fall sick and still get paid. People who have worked with these foreign workers before would know very well the truth of what I had said, especially with maybe a minimum of 50,000 foreign workers in all those affected clusters. 

With these two points at play: crowded conditions and possible deliberate infections, I think our infected foreign workers numbers will not stop so easily, and I won't be surprised if see at least 1000 foreign workers infections. If the carrots of giving them mask and telling them to keep safe distances is not going to work, I guess the next thing to do is to use the cane on them and let all of them know that they will no longer be allowed to work in Singapore after their recovery because of their contagious disease history.

Something must be done soon to control these foreign workers. If this crowd of infected foreign workers are not managed well and gets released back into the community in due course, there won't be any hiding from the virus for any of us here in Singapore at all. This is not even a "prediction". This is almost a certainty. 

Guest Try and see
45 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

This guy is likely an FT from India.

If not, the news report would have said, "Singaporean Sanjay Amreetpal . . .".

Usually, Indian FTs seem to exhibit this type of f**ked up behaviour.

Guest Try and see
11 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

u sure media will type "Sporean"??? 

i dont dare to assume , find me some examples if u can

Yes, cos whenever I read about crime news on CNA, I will always check the nationality of the criminal.

If it's S'porean or PR, they will mention it. 

Funny that in the incident above, they didn't mention anything.

Likely a work pass holder.

Guest Try and see
1 hour ago, lonelyglobe said:

If we change the team,  yes the figures will be the other way.... Take a look at how TW conduct their daily briefing, very steady and give u a sense of security that everything is really under control and yes,  they are really humble and admit mistakes that they made unlike here,  trying very hard to defend themselves or maybe they don't even think is a mistake. When TW deliver free mask here and the best response we can give is errr...

Thanks for the analysis (and the others who answered my question too)!

I read your reply about the masks thing.

Still, Ho Ching should have just accepted the masks from Taiwan with gratitude.

Still dare to "Errrr . . ."

F**ing bitch.

20200412-193857.jpg

Guest Guest
57 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

u sure media will type "Sporean"??? 

i dont dare to assume , find me some examples if u can

I think you can ask Nightwhore for those articles. The only thing he is good for is searching out articles to bash Singaporeans. So you can ask him. 

Guest Guest

Member of Parliament (MP) for Tanjong Pagar Group Representation Constituency (GRC) Dr Chia Shi-Lu went around the Alexandra Village Food Centre in Bukit Merah to distribute masks to hawkers who are still operating their stalls in the midst of COVID-19 pandemic on the 12th April.

Chinese-language newspapers Lianhe Zaobao and Lianhe Wanbao both reported his walkabout.

Political campaigning amidst enhanced circuit breaker social-distancing measures?

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2020/04/13/did-dr-chias-walkabout-at-alexandra-village-food-centre-breach-existing-circuit-breaker-measures/#comments

9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Member of Parliament (MP) for Tanjong Pagar Group Representation Constituency (GRC) Dr Chia Shi-Lu went around the Alexandra Village Food Centre in Bukit Merah to distribute masks to hawkers who are still operating their stalls in the midst of COVID-19 pandemic on the 12th April.

Chinese-language newspapers Lianhe Zaobao and Lianhe Wanbao both reported his walkabout.

Political campaigning amidst enhanced circuit breaker social-distancing measures?

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2020/04/13/did-dr-chias-walkabout-at-alexandra-village-food-centre-breach-existing-circuit-breaker-measures/#comments

No...they will tell u he is handing out free masks to the residents, very loving. (I tot every resident already got a free mask last week??) 

Really dont know what to say...speechless.

But cannot blame him...such a good paying job, die die must hang on to it.

Edited by leo yok loo
Add on

Guest Try and see
6 minutes ago, leo yok loo said:

No...they will tell u he is handing out free masks to the residents, very loving. (I tot every resident already got a free mask last week??) 

Indeed. If an opposition candidate had done the same thing, he would have been fined for not observing the circuit breaker rules, etc.

But when a PAP MP does it, it means he cares for the residents, so it's allowed.

Guest Guest
20 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

While the rest of the populations are only given one cloth mask per NRIC, how did he get his hands on so many masks to give out to people? 

maybe he buy from NTUC,  $3.50 per piece,  similar to those issued but the material much more softer and easier to breathe though not sure how much protection.... Don't worry,  nothing will happen to him,  just wait and see how they defend again.... 

Edited by lonelyglobe

Guest Guest

While the rest of the populations are only given one cloth mask per NRIC, how did he get his hands on so many masks to give out to people?

You will need mask making(hoarding) friends, like some people have farmer friends give them free eggs and vegetables.

29 minutes ago, leo yok loo said:

Oh, this is which episode of the wayang?

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

38 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

maybe he buy from NTUC,  $3.50 per piece,  similar to those issued but the material much more softer and easier to breathe though not sure how much protection.... Don't worry,  nothing will happen to him,  just wait and see how they defend again.... 

21 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Yes,  they already mentioned they need a strong mandate to lead sporean through this crisis and oh,  70% still believe they are very successful in handling this crisis. 

yes u r entitled to ur own opinion

yes we get tt u r v unhappy w e gahment

yes they cld have done better

but pls, 4 gdness sake - stop spreading negativity in this trying times can?

stop ur whining alrdy

instead, maybe u have better suggestions 4 us to follow to keep every1 safe?

otherwise, enough complaining k...?

stop ur whining alrdy

who are u to tell me to stop?

Go and read from the beginning and u will understand what can be done but was not done, that's why we ended up where we are today. 

U vote for PAP that's why u find it negative but others may see it as the  truth, nothing but the truth. 

Stop quoting me as I am not interested to entertain u.  

Guest Guest
41 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

stop ur whining alrdy

Yes, we are entitled to our opinion. 

Yes, we are all very unhappy with the government. 

And yes, they can do A LOT Better. 

But why is the TRUTH termed to be "negativity" by you, and why are you asking us to stop spreading the TRUTH? 

It is exactly because we have too many cronies like you in the government who had been so engrossed with all the back patting and balls polishing that has made them blind to the TRUTH. 

You want some suggestions for you to keep everyone safe? Sure, let's see you start it off with the imposing a fine to that Chia Shi- Lu, PAP MP for Tanjong Pagar Group Representation Constituency (GRC), for not following the lockdown rules and endangering all of us by doing something as non-essential as  going around the Alexandra Village Food Centre in Bukit Merah to distribute masks to hawkers who are still operating their stalls in the midst of COVID-19 pandemic on the 12th April.

How is that for a start? 

Guest Guest
17 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

agreeing with u!!!!i get your clear msg; ie stop spreading negativity at such time! if wanna do it, do it at good time!

but too bad, gays tend to get uneasy and very assuming!

None of us are Pro-pap extremists, when we professionally advised someone to stop the whine , they said we are PAP supporters, why do humans tend to make such prejudice! 
They are free to air and whine their share but even us as members, have to face accusations that we blindly supp the "gahmen"
i dont see anything wrong with distributing extra masks 
and no1 use your personal mask for work purposes - pls be professional!!

Even right now, when PAP goes out to distribute masks against the lockdown rules, you still dare come here and say there is nothing wrong??? How can this not be wrong? Is it NOT wrong simply because this involved a PAP MP? We know you are a PAP mole. The only reason why you say that you are not a "pro-PAP extremist" is because you have that 1% sympathy for SDP. And don't pretend that you are even fond of WP when you had never been so, OK?   We know you are one of those hardcore 70% in the last election. 

Guest Guest

Covid 19 coronavirus: 100 people in South Korea test positive for coronavirus after earlier being cleared

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12324210 

"Nearly 100 people in South Korea have tested positive for the coronavirus after initially being cleared, sparking concerns for the growing possibility of double cases.

The number of relapsed cases grew from 51 on Monday and officials are unsure what has sparked the trend. Epidemiological investigations are under way.

The potential for individuals to be reinfected with Covid-19 is of grave concern for health officials, who anticipated infected populations would develop sufficient immunity to protect against a further spread of the pandemic.

However Jeong Eun-kyeong, the director of the Korea Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, said the virus could have been "reactivated", as opposed to patients being reinfected a second time"

I was really worried of this happening. There were already past  precedence in the world of infectious diseases where the disease such as tuberculosis can strike a person again and again. And the data coming from South Korea gives it some form of credibility as compared to information coming from China. If this report is true, the game plan here in Singapore will need to change drastically. It's really time to bring in the mass community diagnosis big time now. And as long as a vaccine do not come into the picture, regular testings may need to be done on each person regularly more than once. Putting up another wayang show by reporting on the MOH website the number of swap tests that we have done so far is not going to cut it at all. If this report is really true, our virus winter is going to stay for a much longer time than anyone had anticipated. 

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

u sounded nega again ; learn to spread positivy like nancy bah by adding value to this community 

we enjoy some form of silly nega as a lighthearted material but mayb not too much , they r trying to suggest

no one dictates and no one  forces anyone To stop, conte to spread all u need

良药苦口利于病,忠言逆耳利于行« 日本國際婦道育児塾

21 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

u sounded nega again ; learn to spread positivy like nancy bah by adding value to this community 

we enjoy some form of silly nega as a lighthearted material but mayb not too much , they r trying to suggest

no one dictates and no one  forces anyone To stop, conte to spread all u need

Please share what positive thing have you done for the community except stupid cut and paste? 

Guest be careful
5 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

This guy is likely an FT from India.

If not, the news report would have said, "Singaporean Sanjay Amreetpal . . .".

Usually, Indian FTs seem to exhibit this type of f**ked up behaviour.

First what is the link referring to Covid 19???

Please be careful if you assume on matters on nationality. 

You should be more sensitive in writing things like you do. 

Either you know he is a Foreigner or you don't know. If you don't know then don't make up he is a foreigner. 

It is clear from the article for the guy  must be a Singaporean: 

It is very unlikely for a Foreigner having committed a crime on such scale to remain in Singapore, he was named as a repeat offender in the article. 

Second he was admitted to a ward in Ng Teng Fong General Hospital, which is a "community" hospital catering to locals. 

Before these incidents, Singh had been convicted of similar charges under the Protection from Harassment Act in August 2019.

As a repeat offender, he could have been jailed up to two years, fined up to S$10,000, or both for his actions towards the doctor. 
Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/man-jailed-cursing-doctor-making-threat-police-lock

The 700-bed Ng Teng Fong General Hospital (NTFGH) and 400-bed Jurong Community Hospital (JCH) form an integral part of the Jurong Lakeside District.

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, Guest be careful said:

Second he was admitted to a ward in Ng Teng Fong General Hospital, which is a "community" hospital catering to locals. 

A "community" hospital catering to locals? Huh.....?? 

6 minutes ago, Guest be careful said:

It is very unlikely for a Foreigner having committed a crime on such scale to remain in Singapore, he was named as a repeat offender in the article. 

Are you sure...? Do you see any mention of any revocation of this other person's PR in this article: https://mothership.sg/2019/08/scoot-air-stewardess-molest-flight/ ? 

Are you in denial or are you delusional? 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic