Male HQ

All about Covid-19 Discussion in Singapore (compiled)

Guest Guest

2 hours ago, Larry said:

2 hours ago, Larry said:

The foreign workers dare not ask for an apology, but the all sinkies need an apology for putting us all living in fear n anxiety  at this moment for their wrong guidiance n the mess they have caused.  Money cannot buy everything!

Sorry form the confusion n mistakes.

but all the singkies need an apology from their government for putting their citizens living in fear n anxiety at this moment.

singkies are the supporters of the pinkies.

We refer to the hong kong people as hongkies so same goes to people of singkieland here.

Doesn't mean that when singkies are given some handouts at this time, so we must just keep our mouths shut, is it?

We still have to voice out what is going wrong.

I hope this is clear to you. 

2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

i m also wondering was it traitor or teacher, usually only people in the Education will called teachers Tr........

@jlone should b ref to Khaw, i think maybe he wasnt born and bred in sg, many dont incld Lee Bee Wah - but i find her gd (as there is no perfect humans incld u and me)
i too tell many, only pure bred and born in sg can comment

In parliament, she regarded all singkies as ungrateful n called them see kang kia by her ah kong n yet u say she is gd. To me she is another foreign tr or rotten flower.

Dr Chee is 100% better than her. 

Do u know the meaning of hypocrites?

Edited by jlone

1 hour ago, Guest memory lane said:

The problem is the WP doesn't get the news into the newspapers.

He forgot to mention about the direct corruption that happened directly at PM Lee's constituency in Ang Moh Kio. This is even more embarrasing to me!

And another hint on checks and balances.

The Ministers might forget, but we don't forget this!  it is less than a year!

Straits Times: Jun 26, 2019

SINGAPORE - The prosecution has called for a lengthy jail term and a fine for the former Ang Mo Kio town council (AMKTC) general manager who pleaded guilty to corruption in March this year.

Stressing the need for a "stiff deterrent sentence", Deputy Public Prosecutor Jiang Ke-Yue on Wednesday (June 26) called for a jail term of at least four years and eight months for Wong Chee Meng, 59, along with a penalty of $23,400.

Wong received over $86,000 in bribes between 2014 and 2016 from Chia Sin Lan, 63, the director of two construction companies that submitted bids for town council contracts.

The prosecution also sought a jail term of at least four years and two months for Chia, along with a $100,000 fine for each of his two companies, 19-ANC Enterprise and 19-NS2 Enterprise.

Does any of his Mps in charge of that constituency came out to make an apology for this case?

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

But then the Pappies have this to defend themselves:

Wrong  to  Compare  PA  Lapses  to  Those  at  AHTC:  Chan Chun Sing

https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/wrong-to-compare-pa-lapses-to-those-at-ahtc-chan-chun-sing

But how do you know whether there are any dirts or not being  swept under their own carpets  ?  There may be more dirts which nobody will be able to know.

Edited by jlone

Guest wrotten apples
23 minutes ago, jlone said:

In parliament, she regarded all singkies as ungrateful n called them see kang kia by her ah kong n yet u say she is gd. To me she is another foreign tr or rotten flower.

Dr Chee is 100% better than her. 

Do u know the meaning of hypocrites?

I have nothing against the word of "Foreign Trash" used on those foreigners who are rotten apples who commit crimes or demonstrate nasty inappropriate behaviour in Singapore.

But I dislike if you call every Foreigner in Singapore "Foreign Trash", because this is unjustified.

You should not generalise and place all people in one pot and name them with nasty words.

I m quite sure you would not want "Sinkies" to be called nasty words if they work overseas by the citizens of that foreign country they are working.

Even for Foreigners in Singapore: The situation is different for everyone, don't generalise.

Some are here on their own "deliberate" decision, some are posted here for certain years from their overseas headquarters (more or less not on their wish).

And same as for locals, some are behaving bad or commit crimes, but don't forget Singaporeans behave bad as well and commit crimes too.

I m very sure, you would not call every Singaporean a nice friendly chap and you have experienced locals as rotten apples already.

Be fair!

If you use the word "Foreign trash", then use it on such Foreigners only who are spoilt rotten apples  but don't call all Foreigners here "Foreign Trash". 

18 minutes ago, Guest wrotten apples said:

I have nothing against the word of "Foreign Trash" used on those foreigners who are rotten apples who commit crimes or demonstrate nasty inappropriate behaviour in Singapore.

But I dislike if you call every Foreigner in Singapore "Foreign Trash", because this is unjustified.

You should not generalise and place all people in one pot and name them with nasty words.

I m quite sure you would not want "Sinkies" to be called nasty words if they work overseas by the citizens of that foreign country they are working.

Even for Foreigners in Singapore: The situation is different for everyone, don't generalise.

Some are here on their own "deliberate" decision, some are posted here for certain years from their overseas headquarters (more or less not on their wish).

And same as for locals, some are behaving bad or commit crimes, but don't forget Singaporeans behave bad as well and commit crimes too.

I m very sure, you would not call every Singaporean a nice friendly chap and you have experienced locals as rotten apples already.

Be fair!

If you use the word "Foreign trash", then use it on such Foreigners only who are spoilt rotten apples  but don't call all Foreigners here "Foreign Trash". 

Sorry you have mistaken for what I mean.  To me foreign trash doesn't mean all foreigners are trash. There are trash here n everywhere in the world as well. It depends on how a person behave or say publicly which made another feel disgusted.  Maybe I shouldn"t have included the word foreign to cause misunderstanding.

Sorry to all who feel offended by my mistakes.

52 minutes ago, jlone said:

Does any of his Mps in charge of that constituency came out to make an apology for this case?

I try my best to recall ...i think dont have. Can anyone verify?

It gave me a feeling like this case happened on another planet.

28 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

lol! beautiful flower changed to  rotten flower 

hongkong is referred to as Hongkongers, not hongkies leh

I have heard people say hongkies, easier to say n sound better.

Singkies easier to say also.

Sorry also kies doesn't mean monkies ok

Edited by jlone

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, mith said:

just a concern :

yesterday i went to northpoint singpost, and ntuc. essential errands.

entering the mall, my IC was scanned.

then entering singpost at 2nd level, my IC was scanned again.

lastly, entering ntuc in the basement, my IC was scanned again.

just 1.5 hr, my full data was collected by 3 different organisations!

should i be concerned? 

I share the same views as you too! That's why I am now avoiding all those places that require me to surrender my personal details for entry purposes as much as possible. Singapore, in particular MOH, is not well known for any capability in keeping our personal data secret. Our most most notorious data leak is that of the HIV patients by Brochez last year. And that HIV data leak was covered up by MOH for a few months until it got out of hand, when Brochez went straight to the newspapers to do the expose himself.

And that HIV information leak wasn't even the only case of data leaked from the government in recent years. Some examples are the ones below: 

(1) Security lapse exposes personal data of 6,500 Singapore accountants between June 12 and October 22 last year, but was made known only in Nov (https://www.zdnet.com/article/security-lapse-exposes-personal-data-of-6500-singapore-accountants/

(2) Singapore public sector reports yet another security lapse reported in March last year (https://www.zdnet.com/article/singapore-public-sector-reports-yet-another-security-lapse/)

(3) HSA 800,000 blood donor data leak:  reported in March last year ( https://www.todayonline.com/commentary/hsa-blood-donor-data-leak-when-sorry-may-not-be-enough

(4) Personal info of 1.5m SingHealth patients, including PM Lee, stolen in Singapore's worst cyber attack in Sep 2018 (https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/personal-info-of-15m-singhealth-patients-including-pm-lee-stolen-in-singapores-most

And if our data can be so easily hacked and revealed then, what makes them so sure it won't happen now? 

And besides, I am really doubtful of the usefulness of contact tracing activity held in a mall or at a supermarket at such a mass level. If such a contact tracing is implemented for use in smaller crowds such as work places etc, I think it can become quite useful. However, when it is going to be implemented in such an enormous complex like that of a mall, where there are hundred or even thousands of foot traffic, I think the only purpose the app serves is really for wayang purposes only. Imagine if someone, who was subsequently found to be infected, went to the mall for 1-2 hours to buy grocery, what is the contact tracing team going to do? Call up all those hundreds or maybe even thousands of people who stepped through the mall during that 1-2 hours period? Some of the foot traffic may not even last more than 2 minutes just to cut through the mall to go from one entrance to the opposite exit. And people who went through the mall may not even have been near the infected person at all.

This entire mass "contact tracing" done at the malls is nothing short of a "wayang" show. It's as useless as putting people outside the malls to check their temperatures, when we all already know that many of the infected people are asymptomatic. Besides, if anyone is to have a fever right now in this COVID-19 situation, I'd think they would rush to the clinics immediately, instead of going to some stupid malls to get their temperature checked. So the temperature taking was also just another wayang performance. 

I don't understand why can't the government put in better thoughts into better handling the situation honestly and effectively, instead of putting up so many wayang distractions just to make it seems as if they are making (meaningless) efforts?  I think, as usual, they are out of ideas, as they have been the case for the past few decades already.

24 minutes ago, jlone said:

I have heard people say hongkies, easier to say n sound better.

Singkies easier to say also.

Sorry also kies doesn't mean monkies ok

Because it got started off with Yankees, which is derogatory.  So all the kees or kies doesn't sound nice.   

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest

Paramjeet Kaur, a 40-year-old Singapore citizen, made her court appearance remotely, via video call, and had five charges read to her, for offences including assaulting a member of the public, causing public nuisance, and not wearing a mask.

She wore a mask throughout the proceedings, which was pulled down while she was speaking.

Her lawyer, Satwant Singh, said that Kaur's mother had asked him to represent her, and told the court that she would like to "say something to the court with regards to [her] representation".

With the consent of District Judge Clement Julien Tan, Kaur said:

"I would just like to say something. I’m here as a living woman and that is my only capacity in this matter. I extend my sovereign immunity to Satwant and ask for Satwant to represent me."

The prosecution requested for Kaur to be remanded at the Institute of Mental Health, for psychiatric evaluation.

In response to this, Kaur said, "No, no".

Meanwhile, Singh asked for time to speak with his client face to face, saying that "she has her own rights" and that to be fair to Kaur, she should be allowed to have him explain the law to her.

However, the judge did not make a decision on this and instead ordered that the case be stood down while the relevant reports were circulated.

https://mothership.sg/2020/05/sovereign-charged-court/?fbclid=IwAR0AlSYn823rWNuBYdXu7QS85HjrEyza60_vpdyP-KoW2odQrUJtxcpFxSw

Yes all these scan QR code really wayang, maybe realised a lot not using their trace together apps..... At the entrance,  u scan,  then at NTUC scan again,  go bank scan, might as well go pangsai scan also......enough scanning and will they make use of these data collected for marketing purpose? I tot IC suppose to be confidential but suddenly everywhere asking for IC. 

Guest peep
1 hour ago, lonelyglobe said:

Yes all these scan QR code really wayang, maybe realised a lot not using their trace together apps..... At the entrance,  u scan,  then at NTUC scan again,  go bank scan, might as well go pangsai scan also......enough scanning and will they make use of these data collected for marketing purpose? I tot IC suppose to be confidential but suddenly everywhere asking for IC. 

Maybe will scan at entrance to toilet at shopping mall soon too. Got side effect, can trace the peeping toms better later on...

Guest not masked

Fact remains: she is and always was a Singaporean Citizen.

Here you can see this nasty fingerpointing and assuming she is a Foreigner, which happened here at start, was unfair.

In future, please wait until the news is out before coming up with wrong assumptions.

Got rotten locals too.

Not every mental sick person is a foreigner, got mental sick locals too.

For me from first watching the video it seemed a bit obvious she is having mental issues.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

Look at how pp professionally construct their strms against josephine......

without name calling yet driving to the point of how she can go abt doin it

we r not some uncultured beings which we play politicking or name calling, online bullying or lambast humans!

we r gays who embrace diversities and diffces and we respect all r diff and we aim to let all in.....

stop making outsiders reading our forums(b it hardwre zone etc) to laugh at us cos society at large not even accepting us and we take the chance to attack the politicians

learn how he do it pls and do it too

is electioneering to blame for Singapore’s teetering pandemic response?

As cases rise from dormitory clusters, some believe political opportunism has distracted Singapore’s normally well-oiled government from crisis management.

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/opinion/article/3082733/coronavirus-electioneering-blame-singapores-teetering-pandemic

In a matter of weeks, headlines have gone from “gold standard” to “independent Singapore’s biggest humanitarian crisis”. Some 200,000 migrant workers are confined to packed dormitories the BBC calls “breeding grounds for the virus”. The tiny city state now has more confirmed cases – over 18,000 – than any other Asian country bar China and India.
However, the current situation has led to questions of whether the PAP’s current leader and Singapore’s prime minister Lee Hsien Loong is politically vulnerable ahead of an impending election

This is partly because of perceived missteps, but also because of the ongoing leadership transition he is orchestrating, to a new “4G” team that has failed to impress many Singaporeans.....

Look at the extent that you can go to croon to your white masters....lol. Even now, you don't even want specific people named. Please la... You can't hide the truth forever, you know? 

And let's be honest, does anyone really think the entire situation only came about because of the current COVID-19 situation? All that the COVID-19 situation did was to expose all the rot and dust which had accumulated under the carpet. And the rot and dust are not fresh ones, but had been accumulating there for decades. If not for the fact that the situation got too big, there might just be another cover up again. It's not as if MOH has not done cover ups like that before. Remember how the HepC infection at SGH killed several patients during the period of the last election, but info was only revealed after the election period? There were around 25 infections during that time, so it was easier to cover, as compared to this 19,000 infections now. How to cover? 

Our daily government machinery had been running on auto pilot for decades, while the people there just played politics every day to get themselves promoted up the ranks. To give them due credit, the rot really didn't start with the 4G leaders actually. They weren't the ones who were sweeping the dust under the carpet. It all started with the 3G (or maybe even the 2G) leaders. Those resigned Ministers such as Mah Bow Tan, Raymond Lim, Liu Tuck Yew, Wong Kan Seng were just the tip of the iceberg. The situation in 2011 election was a just sneak peak of the real situation in Singapore. But after getting the 70% mandate from the population in 2015, they thought they were in the clear again, and instead of spending more time to clean house, they continued to sweep all the dust under the carpet again. 

The Accountant General Office has been finding discrepancies yearly. But even then, those are just tiny infringements.  It really took this COVID-19 pandemic to blow part of the carpet over and exposed more of the dust for us to see. And if you really think you have seen everything under the carpet with this Covid19 situation, wait till another gust of wind blow stronger. Who knows, you might just see dead carcasses rolling out, ok? Lol. 

@Nightingale,

Sovereign citizen is a term used to refer to a political movement which grew out of a belief in government abuses of power. Members often refuse to hold social security cards or driver's licenses and avoid using zip codes. ... Sovereign citizens may also be referred to as "freemen" or "common law citizens". - this was an extremeist organization.

Sovereign Citizens Movement. ... Sovereign citizens believe that they — not judges, juries, law enforcement or elected officials — get to decide which laws to obey and which to ignore, and they don't think they should have to pay taxes.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/sovereign-citizens-movement

it's more or less an extremeist organization with a twisted doctrine on what they believe & see themselves as.. to normal english, it will be termed / labelled as a cult..  and back in the hey days when this "sovereign" shit started.. it was formed by mostly the white folks in USA.. something like the KKK.. modern times, we will addressed them as neo-narzis fascists

Guest Try and see
12 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

Should name and prosecute the friend as well. The friend surely knew that the guy was on quarantine but he/she still spent so many hours with him.

Guest overboard
On 5/5/2020 at 2:40 PM, Guest Guest said:

I share the same views as you too! That's why I am now avoiding all those places that require me to surrender my personal details for entry purposes as much as possible. Singapore, in particular MOH, is not well known for any capability in keeping our personal data secret. Our most most notorious data leak is that of the HIV patients by Brochez last year. And that HIV data leak was covered up by MOH for a few months until it got out of hand, when Brochez went straight to the newspapers to do the expose himself.

And that HIV information leak wasn't even the only case of data leaked from the government in recent years. Some examples are the ones below: 

(1) Security lapse exposes personal data of 6,500 Singapore accountants between June 12 and October 22 last year, but was made known only in Nov (https://www.zdnet.com/article/security-lapse-exposes-personal-data-of-6500-singapore-accountants/

(2) Singapore public sector reports yet another security lapse reported in March last year (https://www.zdnet.com/article/singapore-public-sector-reports-yet-another-security-lapse/)

(3) HSA 800,000 blood donor data leak:  reported in March last year ( https://www.todayonline.com/commentary/hsa-blood-donor-data-leak-when-sorry-may-not-be-enough

(4) Personal info of 1.5m SingHealth patients, including PM Lee, stolen in Singapore's worst cyber attack in Sep 2018 (https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/personal-info-of-15m-singhealth-patients-including-pm-lee-stolen-in-singapores-most

And if our data can be so easily hacked and revealed then, what makes them so sure it won't happen now? 

And besides, I am really doubtful of the usefulness of contact tracing activity held in a mall or at a supermarket at such a mass level. If such a contact tracing is implemented for use in smaller crowds such as work places etc, I think it can become quite useful. However, when it is going to be implemented in such an enormous complex like that of a mall, where there are hundred or even thousands of foot traffic, I think the only purpose the app serves is really for wayang purposes only. Imagine if someone, who was subsequently found to be infected, went to the mall for 1-2 hours to buy grocery, what is the contact tracing team going to do? Call up all those hundreds or maybe even thousands of people who stepped through the mall during that 1-2 hours period? Some of the foot traffic may not even last more than 2 minutes just to cut through the mall to go from one entrance to the opposite exit. And people who went through the mall may not even have been near the infected person at all.

This entire mass "contact tracing" done at the malls is nothing short of a "wayang" show. It's as useless as putting people outside the malls to check their temperatures, when we all already know that many of the infected people are asymptomatic. Besides, if anyone is to have a fever right now in this COVID-19 situation, I'd think they would rush to the clinics immediately, instead of going to some stupid malls to get their temperature checked. So the temperature taking was also just another wayang performance. 

I don't understand why can't the government put in better thoughts into better handling the situation honestly and effectively, instead of putting up so many wayang distractions just to make it seems as if they are making (meaningless) efforts?  I think, as usual, they are out of ideas, as they have been the case for the past few decades already.

I think you can't compare the HIV Data leak at MOH (or other leak that happened with the Singapore Government) with a potential leak of the fact that you had visited FairPrice market at Serangoon Nex or the bubble tea outlet in Hougang mall on this day at that time. The data collected at the shopping Malls is collected by the Government and not by the individual mall operators or shops itself.

The data is not collected by MOH by the way. This is false. check on this first ok.

But I think the leak of the private health situation as happened in the past, cannot be compared with the NRIC data scanning collected at shopping malls. The data collected doesn't carry any private health information at all.

Sure as a gay your personal real age may be very sensitive information, but let's not overdo.

Yes, someone can hack into the "system" but the system does not keep any other information than what is present on your NRIC (not even sure about this).

You can say the tracing won't serve any benefit. However, you did not think about linking some clusters. The tracing at shopping Malls could assist in linking unkown infections to known clusters.

In Western societies the data protection commission or officers would send a big alarm sign first in knowing what data would be collected but unfortunately, Singapore doesn't have this level of data protection.

However, my point is, the data does not contain any health information or any information of your crimes committed but just name, date of birth, address and the NRIC number.

As it is collected centrally by the government, the leak must be from an government officer, it they intend to make use or your data (sell off your details to Ah Longs) but this could happen at ICA already.

Regarding the temperature check: Rejecting people with a temperature above 37.5 degrees surely helps to reduce any spread. The person on risk are those checking the temperature but the refusal for entry reduces potential further infections inside the mall if not temperature check would not be made.

Your post is going a bit overboard.

What I hope is that such checking and data storing of personal information will be ceased after some months, because the data collection is going too far.

from CNA:

SafeEntry and photo ID verification have been introduced to support contact tracing, she said, and data is stored by the Government.

"Contact tracing via QR code and barcode scanning is handled by SafeEntry, a national digital check-in system developed by the Government Technology Agency," she said.

"Data is stored by the Singapore Government, Dairy Farm Group does not store any personal information."

Explanation: the CNA article covered Dairy Farm Group (Cold Storage) as they implemented the system as one of the first.

22 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

Now then start masks production !  What do you guys have to say?

Guest spontaneous
6 hours ago, Since u r here said:

it is as good as admitting that the dorms are in bad shape!!! After being chased by the host to ans

who else watches cnbc???

but you know the Singapore Ministers are known to review all questions prior to any interview and reject certain questions if they dislike. There is no spontaneity.

The foreign media will nearly never get any chance to ask them like reporters would ask European or US politicians (just on the spot).

Guest gov check
5 hours ago, Since u r here said:

There is no need to guess his nationality pls

And he ret from thailan

It is already mentioned in the CNA news article!

Chng Tianxi, 37, returned to Singapore from Thailand on Mar 26. He was issued a stay-home notice to remain in a hotel room at Pan Pacific Service Suites Orchard between Mar 26 and Apr 9, the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) said.

However, the Singaporean allegedly left his hotel room on three occasions to meet his friends, even inviting a friend over to his room twice.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-charged-stay-home-notice-ica-hotel-pan-pacific-12706238?cid=FBcna

The thing you can take from this article is: How the Singapore authorities can check on every detail of you. Even when you leave the hotel room, take a lift, where you go.

I think the soldiers here are currently only checking on all personal details and whereabouts of those people on Stay home Notice.

Guest masked

spacer.png

(Left to right) Navarro Charles Josef Guimere, Rethinasamy Letchimanan and Lee Ah Loo were charged in court on Wednesday (May 6, 2020) with circuit breaker-related offences, such as verbally abusing enforcement officers and leaving their homes without a reasonable excuse.

Published 06 May, 2020

3 men charged with circuit breaker offences; one accused of drunkenly banging head on police car
Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/3-men-charged-circuit-breaker-offences-one-accused-drunkenly-banging-head-police-car

The mask wearing style of the one most right is interesting!

Would he get another fine for not wearing the mask properly???

Guest Guest
35 minutes ago, jlone said:

Dunno what kind of stupid cloth mask again. They’d better be investigating how to weave zinc and or copper oxide (or whatever) nanoparticles into textiles to make antiviral masks like what the Israelis are doing.

5 hours ago, Nightingale said:

I hope he's not hinting at something . . . .

Public  Transport  Operators  under  Significant  Financial  Stress,

says  Khaw Boon Wan

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/covid-19-public-transport-operators-under-significant-financial-stress-says-khaw-boon-wan

This Khaw Boon Wan.. when he was at HDB.. he also said, "HDB LOSING MONEY" .. now.. "TRANSPORTATION NOT MAKING MONEY"... if the public challenges him.. he will say.. "y'all come & do my job lah.. u think easy to be a transport minister ah" .. so to me on a personal note.. nothing new.. his tune of song never change..  just like esm Goh Cheok Tong already sung: I AM NOT PAID ENOUGH.. 

Edited by single42

Guest what sovereign means actua
1 hour ago, single42 said:

This Khaw Boon Wan.. when he was at HDB.. he also said, "HDB NOT LOSING MONEY" .. now.. "TRANSPORTATION NOT MAKING MONEY"... if the public challenges him.. he will say.. "y'all come & do my job lah.. u think easy to be a transport minister ah" .. so to me on a personal note.. nothing new.. his tune of song never change..  just like esm Gog Cheok Tong already sung: I AM NOT PAID ENOUGH.. 

guess what?

Somebody has to pay the bill.

And the money the Gov take out of the reserves for Covid 19 assistance. Do you think they will not re-fill the reserves with fresh money one day?

Guess who will be in charge to pay? Who will foot the bill?

Taxes will be increased, new payments invented, GST hike, new model of fines and penalties.

What was that one abbreviation again, Pay and...    oh, I forgot.

25 minutes ago, Guest what sovereign means actua said:

This Khaw Boon Wan

I still remember when he was with hdb, he appeared once on tv telling people that he couldn't sleep because he thought so much n worried  about his work then. That already gave me a very bad impression as though he must let the whole world know that he worked very hard! A person with humility will just keep his mouth shut and work quietly!

35 minutes ago, Guest what sovereign means actua said:

guess what?

Somebody has to pay the bill.

And the money the Gov take out of the reserves for Covid 19 assistance. Do you think they will not re-fill the reserves with fresh money one day?

Guess who will be in charge to pay? Who will foot the bill?

Taxes will be increased, new payments invented, GST hike, new model of fines and penalties.

What was that one abbreviation again, Pay and...    oh, I forgot.

Just bear in mind that when you are given a chicken wing or drumstick, you have to return back one whole chicken.

Maybe next time more than one chicken have to return back?

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, jlone said:

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Dunno what kind of stupid cloth mask again. They’d better be investigating how to weave zinc and or copper oxide (or whatever) nanoparticles into textiles to make antiviral masks like what the Israelis are doing.

Even Hong Kong’s new reusable mask, “called "CU Mask," contains anti-bacteria copper elements and a replaceable filter in its 6-layer structure and can be used for 60 times, Secretary for Innovation and Technology of the HKSAR government Sit Wing-hang told a press conference on Tuesday.”

“The mask, including the filter inside, could be handwashed with soap and water after each use. The filter could be used 60 times, for eight hours per use. The outer part could be washed as many times “as your T-shirt”

And here we have a cloth with better material that can be washed only 30 times, developed by A*Star and Ramatek. 👏👏

2 hours ago, jlone said:

Just bear in mind that when you are given a chicken wing or drumstick, you have to return back one whole chicken.

Maybe next time more than one chicken have to return back?

it's when u're given 1 chicken wing / drumsticks, u have to return 10 chickens back.. look at what the govt had done.. every yr, the PUB keeps on going up whether u use or not.. then the mrt side, they say in order to improvised, to upgrade, to keep maintenance of equipments & tracks to prevent break down.. they increased by S$0.10 - S$1.00 per person.. worth it..?? then tell u also COE is constantly rising.. oil prices goes up, we all LL have to pay & pay & pay

remember they used to say what.. old folks collect cardboard boxes.. because they love to exercise..

then they also said, there are no homeless or poor people in sg.. what happen duing covid.. why so many homeless people suddenly appear..??

BULLSHIT

covid19 exposes all the wayang in pap also

Edited by single42

47 minutes ago, single42 said:

it's when u're given 1 chicken wing / drumsticks, u have to return 10 chickens back.. look at what the govt had done.. every yr, the PUB keeps on going up whether u use or not.. then the mrt side, they say in order to improvised, to upgrade, to keep maintenance of equipments & tracks to prevent break down.. they increased by S$0.10 - S$1.00 per person.. worth it..?? then tell u also CEO is constantly rising.. oil prices goes up, we all LL have to pay & pay & pay

remember they used to say what.. old folks collect cardboard boxes.. because they love to exercise..

then they also said, there are no homeless or poor people in sg.. what happen duing covid.. why so many homeless people suddenly appear..??

BULLSHIT

covid19 exposes all the wayang in pap also

The trouble is there are 70% of dafts very happy with what it is.  A lot will complain but in the end their votes still go to the pap. 

Edited by jlone

A 97-year-old Singaporean woman died on Tuesday night. She was confirmed to have Covid-19 infection on April 7, and had a history of hypertension. The National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID) has reached out to her family and is extending assistance to them.

The other patient is a 73-year-old Singaporean man who died on Wednesday. He was confirmed to have Covid-19 on April 7, and had a history of hypertension, hyperlipidaemia and diabetes mellitus. Singapore General Hospital has reached out to his family and is extending assistance to them.

Six Community Recovery Facilities have been set up in SAF camps to house migrant workers who are recovering from Covid-19. Located at Amoy Quee, Bedok, Jurong, Guillemard, Lim Chu Kang and Tanjong Gul Camps.

These facilities take in about 300 patients every day.

57 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

sad right? which is why i m considering not voting anymore

u cannot say u dun want to vote.. it's illegal.. the most u vote for opposition which may not win is still count as voting.. or u can void the vote by crossing out both parties; neutral ground

Guest Guest

Anyone else think at this point if you get hospitalised for covid, it’ll be good to settle all your affairs in case you uplorry in there? Even if generally healthy, it may cause complications like heart attacks or others, if got health issues is worse.

Guest Juxtaposed Yourself

Can you type a few words letting us know what is in each of the videos you post, @Since u r here, instead of just linking videos with no corresponding information? I have no idea who Charles Yeo is supposed to be and I am not clicking any video without having some indication of the contents. Thanks for being considerate of your fellow readers!

10 minutes ago, leo yok loo said:

Almost everyday, our local cases (dont even bother to include dorm cases) still double digits. Sorry to ask...are we still in control?

Yes, it's improving.  Of the 11 local cases yesterday, 9 are linked to dormitories, hospitals or family members of existing cases.  Only 2 are "true unlinked".  

image.png.58dc93e961e267a9ec605b78b1f5057e.png

image.png

Edited by ckson

Guest Try and see
13 minutes ago, ckson said:

Yes, it's improving.  Of the 11 local cases yesterday, 9 are linked to dormitories, hospitals or family members of existing cases.  Only 2 are "true unlinked".  

image.png.58dc93e961e267a9ec605b78b1f5057e.png

image.png

Thanks for the info!!

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic