Male HQ

All about Covid-19 Discussion in Singapore (compiled)

Guest Guest

3 hours ago, leo yok loo said:

Agree. But dont forget self-praise has become their habit. Also those dorm with highest numbers of infection are award-winning dorm.

Lady minister said something like if can rewind the time...think we make a wrong choice to put them in parliament.

Singkieland has already reached such a horrible n terrible situation n still want to self-praise n how liang?

This is nothing to be proud of n should feel shameful instead for jeering at others from the very beginning. We are still not sure where  this virus is heading. 

The day will come when they will loose more seats in parliament!

Guest Guest
24 minutes ago, Guest understanding said:

The problem is your ill mental capacity to understand common things or your general English understanding, added with your self limited comprehension to only "understand" matters, as you interpret it or mean you have understood what was said: 

(Which doesn't mean, that what you seem to understand from what people utter is the truth or a fact, because personal conclusions or personal assumptions don't amount to facts. )

Professor Fisher said "there is no need to test any workers with respiratory illness anymore, because the infection rate is so high already at the dorms. 

What he doesn't say is: The government has reduced the testing of Covid19. 

Quote: Infectious diseases expert Professor Dale Fisher had said in an interview with CNA over the weekend that at some dormitories, the infection rate for COVID-19 is so high that there is no need to test anymore. Once a person has clinical respiratory illness, that person is almost certainly deemed to have COVID, so those people are put into isolation straightaway, he said. 

What he says is: One Foreign worker at the dorms displaying clinical respiratory illness, will be send to isolation straight away without wasting money to do a test (and wait 3 days for the result, while he is infecting another 50 workers at the dorm...). 

At no point this Professor Fisher ever said, the government has reduced the Covid 19 tests at the dormitories. 

Please readers understand I am not here to defend any Ministers and who is there to verify the numbers published, I just want to point out the difference? 

But there is a crucial difference on how things are said and your mental incapacity to understand things. Unfortunately, you have demonstrated your personal incapacity too often to us at BW. 

Lol... Did you also point out the difference as to who repeated the words, and who actually wrote the article and said "Infectious diseases expert Professor Dale Fisher had said in an interview with CNA over the weekend that at some dormitories, the infection rate for COVID-19 is so high that there is no need to test anymore. Once a person has clinical respiratory illness, that person is almost certainly deemed to have COVID, so those people are put into isolation straightaway, he said"?? 

Looks like it is YOU who had ill mental capacity to understand common things or your general English understanding, added with your self limited comprehension to only "understand" matters, as you interpret it... Now that I've pointed who made those statements, let's see you go up to Channel News Asia and take your fight to them now.. .. . Lol! 

Guest Guest

I think this snitch is basically the Malay community Public Enemy Number 1 already ... and because of her, not just home-based Malay food kenna banned, but also "all home-based businesses, regardless of product, will have to cease operations if they require the owner to leave the residential premises or have third-party services deliver the goods"...

Actress Ateeqah Mazlan causes online furore, accused of causing home-based business ban 

https://www.asiaone.com/digital/actress-ateeqah-mazlan-causes-online-furore-accused-causing-home-based-business-ban

Mystery solved!

I guess this explains why we have lower numbers of infected these few days ....

It's not that the numbers dropped. It's just that they have not been tested yet. LOL... LOL... 

Migrant workers with COVID-19 symptoms isolated before getting tested to prevent potential transmission

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/foreign-workers-dormitory-covid-19-symptoms-isolated-testing-12684438

Excerpt 1: 

"In dormitories where there are fewer cases, officials are trying to test more to find out what the level of infection is ...."

Excerpt 2: 

"The current strategy is to isolate and keep those who are possibly infected away from healthy roommates, said Assoc Prof Mak, so that authorities are able to break the “chain of transmission”.

“The numbers will reconcile. It's not an issue of fudging, or dodging or trying to hide numbers," he said. "It is really a question of making sure that our priorities in testing match the needs that we have on the ground, and making sure that we report as transparently as we can.” 

Authorities will eventually test all of them, Assoc Prof Mak explained.

There will always be a catch up (but) we will come around and make sure they are properly tested, because we want to know whether they do have (the) infection,” he added.

13 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Singapore  Falls  Heavily  on  COVID-19  Pandemic  Due  to  3  Flaws,

says  Malaysia  Sinchew  Daily’s  Tay Tian Yan

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2020/04/25/singapore-falls-heavily-on-covid-19-pandemic-due-to-three-flaws-says-msia-sinchew-dailys-tay-tian-yan

This one has been posted. Thanks

Guest Her CB smelly or wat?
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Actress Ateeqah Mazlan causes online furore, accused of causing home-based business ban 

Everytime when a citizen tried to move a step forward and think out of the box, some idiot (because of deluded fame) will try to cause many people to suffer.   I can't believe that her as a Malay, she has to do this to her community during Ramadan. Can't she just shut up?

50 minutes ago, Guest Her CB smelly or wat? said:

Everytime when a citizen tried to move a step forward and think out of the box, some idiot (because of deluded fame) will try to cause many people to suffer.   I can't believe that her as a Malay, she has to do this to her community during Ramadan. Can't she just shut up?

Kay kian, think she is smart or what?

On 4/27/2020 at 6:14 AM, single42 said:

Listen with ur heart. no comments required.

The video you posted is highly revealing.

Some critics may say that being an American,  life in Singapore is none of my business.  But yes,  it is my business as a human being.

And some serious evils in Singapore come now to light due to the corona virus pandemic. They are intimately related to this topic.

Singapore is a PLUTOCRACY,  even more exposed than some plutocracy in America.  And it has been for far too long.

And it is clear that anyone who votes for the PAP is an accomplice to this plutocracy and the totalitarianism that comes with it.

This video is my first acquaintance with Chee Soon Juan, the leader of the SDP,  and now hearing him and having looked at his curriculum he impresses me as being a quite decent fellow.  I am also a "democrat" in my country, and I am well aware of the weaknesses and fallacies of a democratic movement.  

In my country,  ANY candidate is preferable to Donald Trump,  and ANY political party is preferable to the GOP.   However we only have two major parties, and this ANY is simply the Democratic party.  I know little of Singapore politics,  but in a similar way I think that ANY party is preferable to the PAP.   Even if this alternate party has some drawbacks compared to the PAP,  the need is to have an alternative to end the plutocracy.   After that, better choices may become available.

This covid-19 pandemic is really shaking the world,  which may not recover to be the same,  and hopefully some positive changes may occur.

Another balls carrier writing the above post!

No need to praise so much. Just do what  you are paid to do n stop bragging. 

Why didn't he compare the salaries of the ministers in singkieland here and the salaries of the ministers in malaysia? 

We do not know what will be the future outcome. 

Edited by jlone

15 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Finally today is 29 Apr, almost 1 month since CB started. Super sian, still have 1 more month to go!

Dont be sad. Maybe they will change the rules again since local infection is one digit. Is ok to them because changing rules is like changing underwear so not a big issue.  FW (slaves) infection no count. 

Guest guest
7 minutes ago, leo yok loo said:

Dont be sad. Maybe they will change the rules again since local infection is one digit. Is ok to them because changing rules is like changing underwear so not a big issue.  FW (slaves) infection no count. 

Don't think they would shorten the CB period, maybe they might relax some CB measures. You see most other countries all lockdown default is at least 2 months, even malaysia MCO also 2 months. So singapore CB confirmed must be at least 2 months, have to wait until Jun 2. Heard from news that they will increased of covid testing on healthcare industry, so local infection new cases might go up for the next few weeks, so how to shorten the CB? I am more worry that they will extend the CB period longer than Jun 2!

Guest Guest
16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

12 hours ago, Guest Her CB smelly or wat? said:

verytime when a citizen tried to move a step forward and think out of the box, some idiot (because of deluded fame) will try to cause many people to suffer.   I can't believe that her as a Malay, she has to do this to her community during Ramadan. Can't she just shut up?

Not just that hor .... She still denies that she was the root cause of the ban. 

Canceled on social media, insta actress says wrong to blame her for home business ban

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/canceled-social-media-insta-actress-063119053.html

And to further rub salt into the wound, one Malay PAP 4G leader even further chirped in to blame people who put “pressure the government to make exceptions"...

Minister Masagos Zulkifli criticises those who “incite” home-based businesses to “pressure” Govt to grant exceptions

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2020/04/28/minister-masagos-zulkifli-criticises-those-who-incite-home-based-businesses-to-pressure-govt-to-grant-exceptions/

Guest Try and see
13 hours ago, Guest Her CB smelly or wat? said:

No lah. Don't blame her. I don't believe she intentionally wanted to sabo the home-based businesses.

More likely the government forgot about the home-based businesses. So when she brought it up, they got reminded and decided to shut them down.

Then she conveniently became the government's scapegoat. Because as long as the people blamed her, they won't blame the government for making such an unpopular move.

So don't fall into the government's trap by fighting each other. We need to be united. 

Guest Try and see
2 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

anyway, dont do silly stuff

i m more interested how did the police knw she open the store?????

That area is a crowded area; sure got people report. If not safe distance ambassadors, then maybe passerbys, or possibly a business rival.

41 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

i m more interested how did the police knw she open the store?????

horny straight men cannot tahan at home already, need to come out and release their cum

4 minutes ago, Guest cum said:

horny straight men cannot tahan at home already, need to come out and release their cum

Some are backsides itchy but this one was cock itchy.

She received $150/- but with the fine of breaking rules both have to pay more money. 

3 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

He is nt young anyway

even gays cannot tahan, so many hookups in our public toilets or homes - if u r following soc media and apps....even using bw messengr

so nothing to do w straight men only

never say he young what,

and never say its just straight men, just saying he's a horny straight man, can anot

Guest CovidKing
1 hour ago, Guest Try and see said:

That area is a crowded area; sure got people report. If not safe distance ambassadors, then maybe passerbys, or possibly a business rival.

Hey Guest Try and See, you know how you can make yourself immune to the coronavirus? Just find any bangla worker who has recovered from COVID-19, and let him fuck your tight ass. The coronavirus antibodies in his cum will enter your bloodstream via your anal canal, conferring the antibodies to your system. The more bangla cum you receive in your ass, the stronger your immunity will be. Maybe station yourself at Expo. Everytime a bangla worker is certified recovered from COVID-19, he can fuck your ass before being discharged. They'll be doing you a big favour, boy, so you'd better be grateful to them for condescending to fuck you.

20200429-140141.jpg

20200429-140114.jpg

Coronavirus: Community transmission in S'pore very low, but so is herd immunity, NCID says

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/coronavirus-community-transmission-in-spore-very-low-but-so-is-herd-immunity-says

1 hour ago, jlone said:

Some are backsides itchy but this one was cock itchy.

She received $150/- but with the fine of breaking rules both have to pay more money. 

Haha...old china prostitute kena fine...total lost. She got special skill (to provide special service) thats why get citizenship.

2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

He is nt young anyway

even gays cannot tahan, so many hookups in our public toilets or homes - if u r following soc media and apps....even using bw messengr

so nothing to do w straight men only

According to news report, he is 67 yrs old grandpa.  What an expensive masturbation.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

No choice! i empathised w him,   Cos b it gay men old men or straight men all thk using balls

they just needed it!

but article didnt mention is the grandpa fined ??

150 is not ex for that 1.5hr services, sg gay massage incld sex also need tips

I am more curious if there are any HYPOCRITICAL people here on this forum itself who go demand GAY saunas to close during this period, and yet let such NEIGHBORHOOD massage parlors remain operational. Do you think got such people around or not? 

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Single digit again!

Stop spreading misleading news!!

Our community spread over the past 2 weeks has consistently been in the double digit figures except for the 9 cases on the 25 April.

Community spread figures include foreign workers not residing in the dormitories, and not just Singaporeans/PRs alone. https://covidsitrep.moh.gov.sg

Watch Out what u say and what u post yourself!! 

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest boleh said:

what malaysia government provide to citizens on quarantine:

spacer.png

singapore is definitely 100x better, lets be grateful we are in SG.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/covid19-malaysia-kuala-lumpur-menara-city-red-zone-12682822

Waiting for hypocritical  @Steve5380 to come tell us "With food it is not so much how it looks, but HOW IT TASTES and HOW IT FEELS" like his previous post.

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Waiting for hypocritical  @Steve5380 to come tell us "With food it is not so much how it looks, but HOW IT TASTES and HOW IT FEELS" like his previous post.

Don't confuse critical with hypocritical.  I have frequented Singapore and Malaysia (KL), and frankly I don't remember anything in particular about the food in either places. I didn't go to fancy restaurants, but mostly bought my food at the food store and prepared it in the simple way I am used to.

So I don't buy this "singapore is definitely 100x better, lets be grateful we are in SG."

This discussion is not about the opinions of you nationalistic narcissists,

but about what the foreign workers confined in their miserable quarters would prefer to eat.

If they throw their food away, this is sign that they don't "prefer" it,  not even in Singapore.

It would be much better if you guys leave aside your selfish likenesses,

and respect the preferences of the people that matter here. 

Guest Guest
47 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Don't confuse critical with hypocritical.  I have frequented Singapore and Malaysia (KL), and frankly I don't remember anything in particular about the food in either places. I didn't go to fancy restaurants, but mostly bought my food at the food store and prepared it in the simple way I am used to.

So I don't buy this "singapore is definitely 100x better, lets be grateful we are in SG."

but about what the foreign workers confined in their miserable quarters would prefer to eat.

If they throw their food away, this is sign that they don't "prefer" it,  not even in Singapore.

The discussion is about your double standards of keeping quiet about the food given to the foreign workers in Malaysia, while opening up your big mouth about the food given to them here in Singapore. So if you want to "respect the preferences of the people that matter here", why aren't you writing in to the Malaysian board and repeat to them what you said here on the Singapore forum board? That's why you are a HYPOCRITE.

26 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Why not compare Malaysia to Ethiopia or Somalia where people have to eat only tree bark and roots?  How would you like your 3 meals to be in south Indian spicy curry gravy for the entire month?  

Good idea! Maybe we really should be feeding those foreign workers who complained about the food given to them on the Singapore side some "tree bark and roots" instead of "south Indian spicy curry gravy". I guess that will make you happy, and make the foreign workers, who complained about their Indian spicy curry food, happier too. And since everyone is happier now, I will also be happy!! 

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Nobody is comparing food in Sg with any other country.  Only you did because of your xenophobic agenda.  Also, we have more resources at our hands.  So shouldn't our workers be given better meals?  If you are not a hypocrite, then go write to the Malaysian board yourself!

Of course, you would be most happy if foreign workers or in that case, any foreigner be given tree bark and roots.  Your ultimate happiness is to see all foreigners out of Sg, given your mentally deranged capacity. 

It is questionable if Guest Guest would survive if no foreign workers remain on the isle, because they may put him to work.  And working will make him feel worse than a fish out of the water.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Good idea! Maybe we really should be feeding those foreign workers who complained about the food given to them on the Singapore side some "tree bark and roots" instead of "south Indian spicy curry gravy". I guess that will make you happy, and make the foreign workers, who complained about their Indian spicy curry food, happier too. And since everyone is happier now, I will also be happy!! 

Rather the sky will come crashing down and all the seas in the world will evaporate

than you be happy if everyone is happier now. 

This seems to go against your nature.

Like a cat patting the little mice and bringing them food.

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

First point: Please note the picture above with the food from Malaysia is distributed to the people staying in that quarantine zone at Menara One and not food given to any Foreign Workers in Malaysia. As a country being very fussy about food, it is amazing to deliver this food. But, if you ever had gone into the deep "heartlands" of the poorer people, this food is probably what poorer Malaysians get to eat as they can't afford anything else. But please note this food was not for any Foreign Workers in Malaysia but to those not permitted to leave the premises at this quarantine zone in Menara One.

Now to Singapore: Honestly, in my humble opinion, I find any critic on the food delivered to the Foreign Workers a little bit going too far, unless the food was really spoilt or not consumable, which can happen even with no bad intentions. In the case of an emergency, you can't be too choosy. Yes, we know about halal and not halal, vegetarian, non vegetarian and such involved issues in distributing food. However, you can move a little bit out of your comfort zone and if the curry sauce is more the Sri Lankan style (which is more watery and more to a red colour than the dhal yellow curry type (Tamil style), [surprised I know the differences?], ok, eat it, you won't die and if it is less spicy and doesn't burn your tongue, you can eat it too.

Let's be somehow honest, to cater to all these different South Asian cuisines is not easy at all. Just look at halal, non halal, vegetarian, non vegetarian, spicy, medium spicy.

And putting it up to some South Asian only, the Chinese had been complaining they had to eat curry dishes. My point is still: so what? Learn to be more open minded. it is an emergency situation and as long as the food is not rotten or not sufficiently cooked and too raw, what's the point of complaining.

The only point which I m most thrilled of is the following: A country like Singapore, with a 10% Tamil Indian population as citizens is not able to deliver the proper food to those Tamil workers coming from the same "cooking" origins? There are plenty of Sri Lankan in Singapore as there are Bangladeshi (who are citizens). Can't the caterers receive some advice or help on how to prepare the meals? Same goes for vegetarian cooking.

The issues seems to be more a matter of proper organisation and management.

Maybe, I m too modest, but I think, let's not be ungrateful, the Mainland Chinese worker won't starve if he needs to eat a curry dish and if the Tamil Indian needs to eat a Chinese mixed vegetable rice dish, he won't either.  Please also note those worker quarters have also Burmese and people from other origins. Allocation of all sorts of foods must be well organised to cater to all different cuisines. But they can jump a bit out of their comfort zone!

But under these isolation conditions it is surely not the time for some gourmet haute cuisine standards. And even foreign workers can be a bit more open minded on what food they receive.

Please also note, many people posted the pictures with the thrown away food to claim the workers did not eat the food and it was thrown away. This was fake, there was wrong supply of food in numbers and the allocation went wrong. Don't believe all what you see on facebook. We have not been there to verify, whether the food was badly cooked or not. For sure it can happen the food not having been well cooked and still too raw. This even happened to us at buffets or lunches in restaurants, when food was not well cooked or the chicken breast was "bleeding" inside. For curry sauces it can happen very fast for food getting spoilt if stored outside in a truck for too long.

For the benefit of doubt, the food could have been not consumable.

But I think the people organising the food can run around the facilites and research what type of food they need for what floor on the dorm. it is a matter of proper organisation and preparation.

We all took a Economy class flight. Take some lower standard airlines, sometimes you had to compromise to eat the dish you actually did not want because the other food was already gone. But you are still alive, aren't you?

Anyhow, everybody was able to see the double standards as the Singaporean, Foreign Work Pass Holders (EP etc) in Quarantine facilities in hotels received 5* hotel food.

There is a lady who posted her stay in Rasa Sentosa Resort for every single day. Take a look please.

The Foreign Workers can see these pictures too.

For Malaysia and the Menara One, I personally feel the Government wanted to "punish" them as they did not strictly adhere to the lockdown measures and the infections spread uncontrolled at this area.  You must read up the whole story. Those who served the army will know, you have one rotten spoilt guy, who broke the rules, but the whole battalion will suffer.

What you should not do on all this with the Foreign Workers here and their current situation, to use this to spread racist complaints or fingerpoint to certain ethnic backgrounds.

Edited by singalion
t

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The discussion is about your double standards of keeping quiet about the food given to the foreign workers in Malaysia, while opening up your big mouth about the food given to them here in Singapore. So if you want to "respect the preferences of the people that matter here", why aren't you writing in to the Malaysian board and repeat to them what you said here on the Singapore forum board? That's why you are a HYPOCRITE.

For clarification:

27 minutes ago, singalion said:

First point: Please note the picture above with the food from Malaysia is distributed to the people staying in that quarantine zone at Menara One and not food given to any Foreign Workers in Malaysia. As a country being very fussy about food, it is amazing to deliver this food. But, if you ever had gone into the deep "heartlands" of the poorer people, this food is probably what poorer Malaysians get to eat as they can't afford anything else. But please note this food was not for any Foreign Workers in Malaysia but to those not permitted to leave the premises at this quarantine zone in Menara One.

What you should not do on all this with the Foreign Workers here and their current situation, to use this to spread racist complaints or fingerpoint to certain ethnic backgrounds.

Sorry, as usual you did not read the article where the photo originated from and jumped on wrong conclusions:

The food on the picture above was not given to Foreign Workers in Malaysia (but to the people staying in that Menara One Condo in KL).

You are spreading fake news in writing the above food on the picture has been given to Foreign Workers in Malaysia.

As repeated at many occasions: Get yourself acquainted on the matter first instead of posting mere assumptions, wrong conclusions or even untruths.

As there is no picture of food given to the Foreign Workers in Malaysia, there is no way to compare the food with the one handed out in Singapore.

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Nobody is comparing food in Sg with any other country.

OH, REALLY??? Are you sure NOBODY is comparing food in Sg with any other country?? Tell that to the Bangla who complained about the food given to him ... unless that's whom yo meant when you called him NOBODY.

4 hours ago, Nightingale said:

If you can do it, I will give you a trillion dollars.

Oh please .....

iron man eye roll GIF

22 hours ago, Since u r here said:

No choice! i empathised w him,   Cos b it gay men old men or straight men all thk using balls

they just needed it!

but article didnt mention is the grandpa fined ??

150 is not ex for that 1.5hr services, sg gay massage incld sex also need tips

Why no choice ?  Unless both his hands are amputated.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

17 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

SG government provide even better food for banglas now, already not bad at first now even better!

these banglas are really blessed to be in SG

DDED8233-76-F7-4-CC3-8-A09-FDBF8-CFB4-CE

0-EB48-A23-C039-43-C1-AA93-794-A480-D41-

3-AE2-E686-3-A3-A-4-B38-BDEC-1-CED8-DC3-

674-D0164-03-AD-4-CB3-B269-86-C8-B764-E7

4-B15-F1-CE-1-EED-4-AA8-9-AD3-0-BE846-DC

Don't you know they must save theirs  faces with good foods being served to the workers, they will get more praises until their heads swell as these workers will spread the words around. After all,  the workers had been overlooked that led to this disaster.  They are making up for the time being only.

Guest itsallmoney

Previously already very good....

On 4/19/2020 at 9:54 PM, Guest Guest said:

Ungrateful migrant worker complaining about quality of food given by government

food is so good already, even better than SAF cookhouse food

hope its just a small percentage of them

A9574-AB2-65-A7-441-F-A204-A442662-AB96-

3758-CDAC-E07-E-43-D2-A824-95-D652-D8-D6

spacer.png

C70-A558-E-D7-CF-4-F75-A39-C-AFB73712-AD

E7-E9-A880-C755-4-DB8-8959-8-AF66-E0-FFB

28 minutes ago, jlone said:

Don't you know they must save theirs  faces with good foods being served to the workers, they will get more praises until their heads swell as these workers will spread the words around. After all,  the workers had been overlooked that led to this disaster.  They are making up for the time being only.

Agree...maybe we should let manpower minister to eat the same food for 14 days.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

SG government provide even better food for banglas now, already not bad at first now even better!

these banglas are really blessed to be in SG

DDED8233-76-F7-4-CC3-8-A09-FDBF8-CFB4-CE

0-EB48-A23-C039-43-C1-AA93-794-A480-D41-

3-AE2-E686-3-A3-A-4-B38-BDEC-1-CED8-DC3-

674-D0164-03-AD-4-CB3-B269-86-C8-B764-E7

4-B15-F1-CE-1-EED-4-AA8-9-AD3-0-BE846-DC

When Bangladesh workers complain about poor food, they get better food.

When Singaporeans complain about poor food, we get statements like these made in Parliament. 

I will never forget this .... 

Vivian Balakrishnan quote: How much do you want? Do you want three ...

Guest Guest
40 minutes ago, jlone said:

sg really treat them very well already. perhaps the best in the world now in this epidemic.

even before this outbreak, their conditions in sg are much better than the rest of the world.

too bad sg is in the limelight for this outbreak, so everyone zoom in to sg.

the conditions and lives of the migrant workers in other parts of the world are worse and really bad but no one cares. :wacko:

Guest guest
40 minutes ago, jlone said:

Wonder when  the cases are going to slow down?  Long way to go as there are 300,000 workers or more?

It means CB cannot be lifted if the 300,000 workers are not stable?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic