Male HQ

Guest-Attention-Seeking-Troll's Post ! (compiled)

Guest Xia Wei

Guest Xia Wei

I was walking earlier aroind oir hbd block and I saw some people sleeping in the playground and the common lobby. They seem to be homeless. Do we have facilities for them?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a recent report by straits times and some of this people actually have rented flat but maybe cannot get along with the other tenant.... Rented flat is cheap but again the application process is long and I think they really screen you and also u have to stay with a complete stranger and endure his character + whatever bad habits he had. 

Guest Legacy
9 hours ago, Guest Xia Wei said:

I was walking earlier aroind oir hbd block and I saw some people sleeping in the playground and the common lobby. They seem to be homeless. Do we have facilities for them?

Poor and average Singaporeans do care for these group of homeless people.  Unfortunately, rich people do not give a shit about them.  I have thinking a lot and wonder what is the meaning of having so much wealth if they are not used to help the poor but to splurge on property, golf club and fine dinning.?   If I have a million dollar,  I can easily give a hundred dollar to buy 3 pack of tissue from the handicapped in the street. 

70% agreed to their ways ... so if the government feels that these group of people doesn't warrant any of their help, why should we help them?

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

70% agreed to their ways ... so if the government feels that these group of people doesn't warrant any of their help, why should we help them?

The govt DO NOT speaks for her people..and the people cant influence the will of the govt ...both should be considered as a totally seperate entity..

The govt only looks at how to increase profit for their own govt and the nation (wholelistically)

The problem is the minority...if the govt is not helping and if the public goes out of their way abit.

.each doing a little bit of kindness towards each other...

It will indeed make this country...a better place to live in

By your attitude, your attitude, your attitude.

We should remember:  if we are polite with others,  no "other" is more important to treat well than OUR other.

We meet sometimes couples that are very nice with acquaintances, strangers but they don't think they NEED to be nice with each other.  Big mistake!

Guest For a better world
On 1/8/2020 at 10:35 AM, Guest Legacy said:

Poor and average Singaporeans do care for these group of homeless people.  Unfortunately, rich people do not give a shit about them.  I have thinking a lot and wonder what is the meaning of having so much wealth if they are not used to help the poor but to splurge on property, golf club and fine dinning.?   If I have a million dollar,  I can easily give a hundred dollar to buy 3 pack of tissue from the handicapped in the street. 

you don’t have to give $1000000 for 3 package of tissue papers. If you’re kind to make their day, just give them $2 or $10 if you’ve more, with a smile and no tissue taken. 

On 1/8/2020 at 1:14 AM, Guest Xia Wei said:

On 1/8/2020 at 10:52 AM, Guest Guest said:

1800comcare.

Unfortunately  handouts are usually abused. In fact anything free is usually. 

Wisdom must be used before compassion. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

So I went last night at the Bukit Batok Park and got lucky with a Pinoy nurse. While I was licking him down there he said be careful on the sides as it was stingy. I asked him why amd he said he has jock itch. So i just focus on his tool until it exploded.

Guest Dizzit20

Hello 

Could use some help. 

Had several dreams of crocodiles in various stages of death and decay. 

In one dream my bf and I were in a hotel room watching TV. We were amazed at how these tiny little creatures ( I have no idea what these creatures were,  I never seen anything like them before) were able to kill such a large crocodile... but they did!

Another dream showed a very dead crocodile being pulled apart by birds ... and another dream showed fish gorging themselves on the croc carcass. 

Any help?

Guest One2Tree

I got a problem. First off my sister is sensitive and can see spirits.  We have spirits animal and human. But lately we have been having bad spirits come into the house despite several visits from a priest and a demonologist who come on a regular basis and work on keeping the house protected. Well for the past few days, my sister has severe mood swings, it will literally change at the drop of a hat, she gets angry over anything, and has been throwing things.  She snaps at me and tells me to f**k off in a angry tone.  She refuses to sleep in her room and if she does sleep, she sleeps on the floor in my room. . I want to move to my brothers old house , but she is afraid if we move the bad ones will follow her. I don't know what to do. I'm worried about her. How can I get the house sealed to get this to stop?

Its perfectly ok...he only has nasty germs on his groin area..if your mouth and tongue is infected, just visit the doctor. At most, your tongue will rot but wont kill you..at least you tasted a Pinoy nurse cock as you know many many people lust over these pinoys...lucky you.

Otherwise what else to talk between gays? Especially uncles don't get much action then every sex action must report back to kakis to make them envy.

Guest Yup love it
6 hours ago, Guest Mary said:

Will you reach orgasm by doing only muscle worship?

Have met some hunks who will get turned on having their muscles touched. So nice to make them moan and make their cock get hard leaking precum.

11 minutes ago, Guest Hello88 said:

If the immune system suddenly becomes weak, and you always get sick, is it a sign of having AIDS?

Not necessarily.  There are many conditions that affect the immune system.  AIDS exists if the HIV virus is detected and the count of CD4 cells (the immunity cells) has fallen below 200.

But it is advisable to have some medical checks to find the cause of the weak immunity,  and the HIV test is just one of several blood tests for that.

Guest golden Lotus 潘

Love it when a real dad type,  makes all those manly  grunts...

Except when its coming from a neighbouring toilet cubicle during NO. 1

7 hours ago, Guest Skyfall said:

Do you get scared of loud grunts at the gym?

Not scared.

Get turned on if hot guys.

One uncle in my gym moaned like a woman. Most users can't help laughing.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest 淑女公主

Next time if heard loud grunt ahh... ehhh... like that meaning someone may need help. Should goto check out and offer the necessary help if he needs :P

10 hours ago, Guest Skyfall said:

Do you get scared of loud grunts at the gym?

You should take that with humor.  But be kind and don't laugh straight into the loud guy's face.

Some people are so ignorant of working out that they fail to realize that big grunts DON'T build muscles.

• G_M changed the title to Guest-Attention-Seeking-Troll's Post ! (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic