Male HQ

Guest-Attention-Seeking-Troll's Post ! (compiled)

Guest Xia Wei

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking dislike those who carry fucking heavy weight and slammed it to the ground . Its bad for health for those around . And viewed below likely will have some mini crumbles .

23 hours ago, Guest Hello88 said:

Sometimes I wonder how does it feel being fucked by a horse?

This is hilarious. Imagine someone who is being fucked by a cow.

On 1/19/2020 at 6:32 AM, mate69 said:

Recession coming.

Prudence

Har? News said bad times over... We always hear bad times, tough times ahead....but you don't feel or see it at all.... People still buying houses and cars like no one business, branded goods still going out of their shops like cheap burgers.... Then before you know it, they will say the toughest times are over.... 

Guest Good Leh
8 hours ago, Love2Blow said:

Har? News said bad times over... We always hear bad times, tough times ahead....but you don't feel or see it at all.... People still buying houses and cars like no one business, branded goods still going out of their shops like cheap burgers.... Then before you know it, they will say the toughest times are over.... 

Ya lor.  Seeing is belieiving.  I still see many students eating in fine dinings and many Lau Ah Pek and Lau Aunties are quieing and rushing to buy dried seafeads at the herbal stall.. Than also long queue at the Bak Kwa Stall, candy stalls...

13 hours ago, Love2Blow said:

5 hours ago, Guest Good Leh said:

Ya lor.  Seeing is belieiving.  I still see many students eating in fine dinings and many Lau Ah Pek and Lau Aunties are quieing and rushing to buy dried seafeads at the herbal stall.. Than also long queue at the Bak Kwa Stall, candy stalls...

No la.... Every time election is coming, the supposed "recession" is also on the horizon, and then we will need "brilliant" people and scholars to lead us out of the woods. Same thing happens every 4 to 5 years time. Every election I hear until I super sian already. 

On 1/19/2020 at 2:55 AM, fab said:

Let moi help chiu

There is a reason why these big guys grunt like that. 

It is because they are free to do it,  and they think it makes them more interesting.

But... why not allow these guys to get some tiny bit of satisfaction out of their persistent efforts?  A pride to be "special", although this special has no practical value.

2 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

although this special has no practical value.

Oh ... really? The wisdom of @Steve5380 at work again, huh? I guess you have done your research to out-research those guys at Drexel University and  u think you can do better than some strength coach mentioned in the article here: https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/a19518876/why-you-grunt-when-lifting/ 

"In fact, a Drexel University study found that grunting instead of regular breathing can boost maximum static handgrip strength by as much as 25 percent.

What’s more, it improves your stability by forcing your core to contract, says strength coach Tony Gentilcore, C.S.C.S. And the more stable your core or foundation, the stronger you are. "

9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

In fact, a Drexel University study found that grunting instead of regular breathing can boost maximum static handgrip strength by as much as 25 percent.

What’s more, it improves your stability by forcing your core to contract, says strength coach Tony Gentilcore, C.S.C.S. And the more stable your core or foundation, the stronger you are. 

It is known that we can exert more force while we strongly exhale.  It has to do with the contraction of the core muscles.  This is why in a squat, for example,  we inhale while going down and then strongly exhale while pushing up. But this does not need to result in a loud grunt.

Why should we be interested in increasing our hand grip strength by 25%?  

Is it that we enjoy giving crushing hand shakes?   This won't earn us more friends.

Maybe if there is so much interest, Drexel University could study if strongly pooping increases the strength even more :lol:

Muscle monsters should grunt their guts out training among their birds of same feather in their special gyms.

But normal people should have some civility. No one needs to disturb a gym with loud grunts to increase his hand grip 25%. !

On 1/19/2020 at 3:18 AM, dashu said:

I get startled by arseholes dropping their weights

These are people who miss a gym education  (and possibly any other type of education)

To slowly lower the weighs and rack them or deposit them on the floor...  should be an excentric muscle movement part of the exercise. :)

11 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

It is known that we can exert more force while we strongly exhale.  It has to do with the contraction of the core muscles.  This is why in a squat, for example,  we inhale while going down and then strongly exhale while pushing up. But this does not need to result in a loud grunt.

Why should we be interested in increasing our hand grip strength by 25%?  

Is it that we enjoy giving crushing hand shakes?   This won't earn us more friends.

Maybe if there is so much interest, Drexel University could study if strongly pooping increases the strength even more :lol:

Muscle monsters should grunt their guts out training among their birds of same feather in their special gyms.

But normal people should have some civility. No one needs to disturb a gym with loud grunts to increase his hand grip 25%. !

And yes.. Of course.. @Steve5380 is always right.. 

One man in UK died after he was penetrated by a horse. His rectum was burst. 

Iirc.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest23

I would love to see a ghost or apparition to let me know there is something after we die. I do believe in certain powers and psychic abilities, and even believe I have many signs of being an empath. Besides that, I just haven’t seen or experienced anything paranormal. I wonder why some people experience these things while most don’t. I want to believe.

I want to become astronaut someday and learn to use telescope to see the stars. Hope I can enroll there next school year. Can I also use CPF for the fee?

troll+1.png

12 hours ago, Guest dazza1202 said:

If Time is Gold, what are Silver and Bronze?

Gold = hour 

Silver = Min

Bronze = Secs 

So dont waste time asking such question 

13 hours ago, Guest dazza1202 said:

If Time is Gold, what are Silver and Bronze?

Gold is 1st Time.

Silver is 2nd Time.

Bronze is 3rd Time.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Guest-Attention-Seeking-Troll's Post ! (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic